Service Provider Ch. 14-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice was on her knees, legs spread wide and bent over, cleaning a pool of yogurt that she'd spilled on the floor. Jay stared at her long tanned thighs and the plaid skirt that barely covered her ass. It swayed as she dragged a cloth across the floor. He felt like ripping the indecent skirt up to her waist, yanking down her panties and taking her right there. At first, he didn't understand why she'd be wearing her school uniform on Sunday, but realized it was because she'd been to Sunday school.

Of course, he had no idea that the uniform Janice wore was a couple of years old and a size or two too small. Neither did he suspect that she tucked 2--3 inches into the inside of her waist, making an already abbreviated skirt obscenely short. Actually, she would never be able to wear the indecent uniform to school. Upon her return home every afternoon, she entered via the garage, where she stripped off the regulation uniform and squeezed into this one in order to torment her good-looking, sexy father.

"Janice, what have you done now?"

She turned her head to look at him but remained in the posture, her ass pointing straight up at him. "Hi, Daddy. All the counter space was full, so I put a big bowl of yogurt on the top of the fridge while I was cutting up fruit to add in. When I stretched up to bring down the bowl, I lost my footing and the bowl fell onto the counter, splashing all over me. I slipped and fell to the floor and it fell off the counter onto the floor right in front of me and made this mess all over the floor."

"Turn around and show me." She rotated around on he knees and he gasped. The gooey white stuff was all over her, gobs of it in her dark short hair, a strand along the inside of her left thigh, a big streak rising up the other thigh beneath the hem of her skirt, and a big blotch on her chest, dribbling down into her big cleavage. She looked as though he'd just jerked off all over her. His cock twitched in his pants.

"Daddy, what should I do? You always said not to waste food."

"Well, scoop it up and eat it."

Contritely, she slowly slid two fingers up her thigh, scooping up the deposit, and held the finger to her lips. She opened her mouth and extended that long tongue of hers, sliding it along the fingers, slurping up the stuff. "Mmmm," she moaned. "I like the way it tastes." However, there was so much gunk on her fingers that it dripped off onto her blouse. She appeared not to notice. He watched, transfixed, as her tongue meticulously cleaned her fingers, watching him all the while. He walked over to the bar and made two double vodkas with ice, handing her one.

"It's hot, drink this." Gratefully, she swallowed half of the cocktail, as did he. Then she put the fingers at the base of her other thigh and slowly moved them up, scooping up more of the stuff until she reached the hem of the skirt. With her other hand, she raised the hem in tandem with the two fingers sliding upward. She revealed a couple of red lines on her thighs. He guessed that the discipline the Father had alluded to included the corporal kind. If she continued pushing up the skirt, he'd see her white panties. Since the streak continued, she eventually pushed up the skirt to her waist, exposing her panties. Stunned, her father stared, his cock jerking.

Not only was she not wearing regulation plain white panties, her panties were a sheer gauzy gray, completely exposing her pussy. And it was completely shaved.

His knees were buckling, but he managed to pull a chair up to her and sank into it. Apparently oblivious about her exhibitionism, she held the dripping fingers up and, rather than lick them clean by extending her tongue, pushed both fingers into her mouth, pumping them in and out, moaning as she stared into his eyes.

Stalling for time, he said, "Finish your drink." They emptied their glasses. "You've got that stuff all over your school blouse," he said hoarsely. "Take it off."

"Yes Daddy." She unbuttoned the sticky blouse and opened it wide. "Oh God," he thought. Her bra matched the lewd panties. Although it was full-cup, it was also sheer, exposing her big tits, capped by the dark aureole and massive nipples she'd been cock-teasing him with all summer.

He sat on the edge of his chair so his aching balls could hang more freely and opened his legs. He held out his hand, trying to prevent it from shaking. "Give me the blouse and I'll clean off your hair." Janice balled up the blouse, handed it to him and inched closer. He grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her closer so he could wipe off the goo. But he was stronger than he realized and her face wound up in his groin, his hard cock jerking against her face. "Damn!" he yelled, pulling her greasy head away. "Look what you've done to my good suit pants!"

"Daddy, I'm sorry," she lied, pleased that she'd been able to feel his thick cock twitching against her hot face. "I promise I'll take them to the cleaner on my way to school." He was beside himself with confusion and frustration. When she saw he was still angry, she said "Would you feel better if you slapped me?"

He slapped both of her greasy cheeks and said, "That doesn't make me feel any better at all."

"That's because I meant for you to slap my breasts, not my face," she said, pouting. He stared, amazed that even his slut of a daughter would offer punishment to her tits. "But could I have another drink first, to help with the pain when you slap them?" Awkwardly, his cock enormous, he walked over to the bar and refilled both glasses. They drank, and he made a decision. Who was he to deny her? "I'll even help," she added, smacking her lips, placing a hand under each breast and lifting them up and out to him. He slapped each breast harshly as she yelped, massaging the reddened globes.

"Thank you Daddy for slapping my tits. Now stand up and I'll fix your pants." Once he stood, shaky on his feet, she removed his leather belt. Then she undid the front button and unzipped the pants. They dropped to his feet, and suddenly his daughter was kneeling at his feet as his shorts tented out from his hardon, an inch or two from his face. His briefs were so stretched that the front slit exposed the first several inches of his member. The next thing he knew, she had snaked her tongue sideways into the slit and was licking his prick.

After a minute, she pulled on the sides of his shorts and his cock was now totally exposed, jutting out into the room until she engulfed it, going all the way down on his thick six inches. There were four sounds in the kitchen: the low hum of the refrigerator, the ticking clock, the slurping mouth of his teen daughter as she wetly deep-throated his penis, and Jay's moans.

"Wait Daddy." She leaned back and pulled the tight panties down by six inches. He watched as the wet gusset was forced away from the sopping labia. Janice reached into her panties and slowly withdrew most of Father Hood's ruler dildo from her sucking slit, until it hung in the air, glistening obscenely. Jay had never realized she'd had a dildo inside her.

She reached down into the bowl of yogurt on the floor next to her, scooped up a handful and massaged it into her palms to warm it up, then reached into his shorts from underneath and began slowly kneading his balls. She immersed the other hand in the bowl, warmed it as best she could with one hand, and slathered it onto his cock, pumping the base of his shaft as she sucked the head and below. Then the other hand abandoned his sac and began pumping the ruler dildo in and out. Within a minute, he pushed her face off his cock and erupted onto it, followed by her breasts and belly, shooting harder and longer than since he was a young man, drenching her in the real thing.

When she'd milked the last spurt out of him, he crumpled onto the chair in a state of shock. "Daddy, are you going to whip me now with your leather belt for being so clumsy with the food?" He stuffed his cock back into his briefs, picked up the belt, stood and pulled her up by her hair. "Owww!" she cried, scrambling to her feet. He pulled her over to the sink, which and was filled to the brim with hot water in preparation for doing some dirty dishes.

"Take off that filthy bra," he ordered, yanking the dildo out of her cunt.

"Yes Daddy." Ever so slowly, she unhooked the bra, slid down the straps and pulled off the soggy garment while he undid his necktie. Grabbing her wrists, he wrapped the necktie around them and fastened the tie to the faucet, forcing her down until she was leaning across the sink, her big breasts hanging down and almost touching the hot water.

It wasn't until he'd forced her tight panties down to her knees that he noticed the marks across her back, ass and thighs, plus the black object embedded in her ass. "Who whipped you, and what is that object?" he demanded furiously, knowing full well.

"Why, your friend, Daddy, Father Hood. But the dildo and butt plug aren't my fault. I was ordered to wear them through dinnertime."

Trying to recover, he stammered, "If Father Hood told you to do it, I'm sure he had every good reason to do so." Enraged, he began whipping her back, ass and thighs, adding a rash of weals to her gorgeous skin. When her cries became too loud, he looked out the window behind the sink to the house of his neighbor, Paul Collins, the contractor on his construction projects.

"What if Uncle Paulie sees you whipping your naked daughter, Daddy?"

"Be quiet," he said, grabbing a dishtowel, folding it into a small size and shoving it into her mouth. He started slapping her dangling breasts as she whimpered. Without thinking, he pushed down on the small of her back, forcing her breasts into the hot water. She screamed in panic at the searing heat, legs flailing. He held her down for five seconds before releasing the pressure. Her chest lunged up out of the water, the tortured tits sprouting nipples that were a half-inch longer than before.

Once he noticed the streams of pussy juice extending down both of her legs, he freed his cock from the boxers, kicked her legs apart, and drove his dick between the swollen reddened labia into her furnace-like cunt, pumping away in a delirium as he felt the girth of the butt plug imposing on her pussy. His hands mauled her abused breasts mercilessly, pulling and viciously twisting the hot nipples as she made deeply guttural sounds of pain and lust. They both climaxed in a sweaty, shouting mess. He couldn't believe that, so soon after cumming all over his daughter's front, he was again shooting over and over, this time into his daughter's hot shaved snatch.

Janice collapsed, hanging off the counter by the necktie imprisoning her wrists to the faucet. Her father's cock popped out of her cunt as she sank down, listless. He staggered back, watching as his load began to dribble and then stream out of her hole. As a lesson, he decided to leave her hanging until after he'd taken a shower. Before walking out the door, he looked back at her dangling young body to be sure she was real. He'd been seduced and manipulated into an incestuous blowjob by his Catholic school daughter, followed by a combination whipping and cunt fucking.

Yet, rather than being paralyzed with remorse, all he could think about was flipping her over, clamping and weighting her big luscious tits till she screamed, flipping her back and fucking her in the ass that had been made accessible by a sizable butt plug.

Perhaps he should confer with Father Hood about the most suitable discipline session?

Chapter Sixteen — 1st Confession

The next afternoon, thrumming with excitement, Janice had worn a sexy bra but no panties. She had actually seduced both her father and the most intimidating priest in the parish! He had been completely under her spell. And she had come hugely. Plus she'd had her first ass dildo and was learning to suck cock like a pro and swallow delicious cum.

She stuffed the panties into her knapsack and rushed off to church. The dim sanctuary was mysterious, the faint scent of incense alluring. In the dark recesses of a nave, she inserted the double eraser in her throbbing, wet pussy, forced the safety pins over her slick, distended lips, lubed a pencil and forced it into her puckered ring. Once inside the dim confessional, she was surprised to see a wood end table rather than a chair. Two thick pillows lay on the table. She knelt on them and realized her groin was at the level of the small shelf on the top of the partition dividing the confessional into two chambers. She began squirming restlessly while awaiting him, toying with her nipples, thrumming her fingers on her imprisoned labia and pushing around the pencils.

"There are you are, my child." Although she couldn't see him properly through the screen, Father Hood's tall frame felt enormous in the confined space of the booth. She felt like the air was electrified. He adjusted the custom screen he'd had installed so he could see the sexy girl. "Headmaster tells me you've been a very bad student and have much to confess."

"Yes, Father," she said, humiliated by his bluntness, but grateful that he didn't know about yesterday's seduction of her father.

"Tell me." He forced her to be agonizingly explicit about her lurid sessions with the Headmaster, to the point of re-enactment. Janice explained that the Headmaster had tied her knees to the chair arms and bound her arms behind the chair. The priest shuddered with pleasure. "Go ahead," he said, since those were not possible with the limited equipment at hand today.

"Would you like me to be gagged?" she asked him in an innocent voice, hearing his chair creak and floorboards groan as he shifted uncomfortably. "With a pair of my panties?" Unfortunately, there would no longer be a narrator if she were gagged. He was silent, so she continued with the story. While speaking, she unbuttoned her blouse and spread it open. When she unclasped her bra and revealed her whipped breasts, she heard a gasp from the other side of the screen. Her breasts were perfect, full and high, capped by thick 1-inch nipples. He was stunned to see a multitude of marks on such a young girl's breasts.

"Raise the skirt to your waist in the front and rear." He confirmed the safety pins squeezing her bulging labia but could not see the eraser in her cunt. "Lean back and spread your inner lips." Sure enough, he saw the rear edge of the eraser wedged into her cunt. He placed an identical double eraser on the shelf. "Add this as well." Struggling, she wedged the second pair of erasers next to the first. "Now place this ring on yourself." He held out a metal disc with a hole in the center and she realized it was a common washer. Gingerly, she took the flat disc and positioned its hole at the top of her clit, which was already so aroused that it extended far beyond her clit hood.

"Ugh!" she cried, for the hole in the washer was too small for her oversized clit. "It's too small to put on," she whined.

His bony arm reached through the opening beneath the grill and slapped her clit. Janice jumped in pain, the reddened clit throbbing. "Do as I say," he said in a tone brooking no contest. Painfully, she forced the washer over her clit until she was panting with a mix of shame, pain, lust and pride. "He reached under his hassock and collected a load of pre-cum that he smeared on her nipples, lubricating them roughly. He handed her two more washers and, with difficulty, she barely managed to push them over the black, greasy nipples.

"Turn around. Kneel on the pillows with your legs far apart and your head on the table. Excitedly, the limber teenager maneuvered herself into the awkward, debasing posture, her privates spread open in a degradingly submissive way. She heard a steady sound from his side as the Father began masturbating, so she diddled the erasers with one hand and pumped the pencil in her ass with the other. Mesmerized, he watched as she rotated the thick erasers in her cunt, forcing the walls to widen against the safety pins and clit ring, while slowly withdrawing and reinserting all of the pencil into her anus. Her legs were splayed so widely he could see through her juice-streaked thighs to her heavy, sweating breasts smashing into the table as she writhed in her peaking excitement, the nipple washers knocking against the wood.

They orgasmed at approximately the same time. "Turn around," he said. Shakily, the girl turned back to him, her short black hair a spiky mess, face flushed and breasts heaving, the huge nipples extending further than he'd ever believed possible.

He placed a small bowl on the wood ledge between them, the reek of semen strong in the air. "Lick this bowl as penance for your sins. Each mouthful will equal ten Hail Mary's." Thirstily, she lapped up the hot slimy spunk, again coating her nose and cheeks with gobs of it. He removed the half-empty bowl before she could clean it entirely. "Cleanse yourself," he said. She pulled her panties out of the knapsack and dried her face. She had no idea that she was a classic submissive. All she knew was the Father's complete, commanding authority -- and her duty to obey. "I want you and your father to meet me at the Rectory on Saturday night."

"Yes, Father," she agreed, head bowed to hide her dread and excitement about the three of them being together. "Do you want me to wear any special clothing?"

"Your father will see to that at the proper time."

"Why do you want to meet us at the Rectory at nighttime?" she asked, mischievously. His meaty hand reached through the opening and slapped her left breast. She gritted her teeth and hissed while taking in air.

"Why do you think? To administer punishment for your lewd behavior in class."

"But I thought the Hail Mary's were my punishment," she said, feigning innocence. He slapped her other breast.

"Don't be impertinent. You know that your punishment will be severe, even more so than the ones the Headmaster administered.

"But why does my Daddy have to be there?"

"Because a wild girl like you needs to have discipline administered by more than one person."

"Yes, Father," she said meekly.

"As a discipline for your smart mouth, I want you to put on these." He held out another pair of washers. She took them but her nipples had swollen so much from the first set that she could not force the new ones over her turgid nipples. "Lubricate them." She dipped the washers in the cum bowl and again placed them over her nipples, his spunk dripping onto her belly. Holding her breast flesh steady with one hand, she screwed the washers onto the nipples and down to their bases, her jaw clenched in pain.

The Father stared at the bulging nipples, bound in greased metal, rivulets of his cum running down her breasts and dropping onto her mound. "Good. Get dressed and go now, my child."

"Should I remove the dildos and safety pins and washers?" she asked, provocatively.

"No, leave them as a reminder of your punishment to come."

Slowly, the teen beauty stood and whirled around, flashing her ass before slowly lowering the skirt over the protruding pencil jutting outward. She twirled back to face him so he could view her groin one last time before she teasingly lowered the front of her skirt. She struggled to clasp the tight bra over her gorgeous mounds, the priest staring hungrily as the bloated, imprisoned nipples disappeared from view and she buttoned the tight blouse.

"Thank you Father," she said, extending her pinky to scoop up a last taste of jism from the bowl and smearing the thick goo over her ripe lips until they glistened. "See you Saturday." Smiling, she left the confessional.

However, the two were never able to rendezvous in the Rectory for her lengthy, formal punishment session. That week, Father Hood was suddenly reassigned to a distant parish, a transfer that had nothing to do with his disciplining Janice. It was simply bad timing—for them both. For years, the two of them regretted their bad luck. They both wondered and fantasized at length what that depraved evening would have been like. Neither of them forgot the lost opportunity.