Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was a very attractive woman with long black hair. She had a gorgeous figure and large breasts. Darren strode up to Carol to try to get her to go off with him. Carol was not interested and moved closer to Bob2. Bob2 was a big guy, maybe military. He was not a guy you wanted to mess with. He firmly told Darren that Carol was not interested in him. Mistress Emma came over and reminded Darren that Carol was not wearing a collar and was not available to others. Darren was upset and wanted to say something but then he just moved away.

People congregated around the bar while Darren skulked around the room. Mistress Emma then made a point by going over to where pig slut was displayed. Mistress Emma bent over to talk with her. You could tell they were having a close conversation. A few moments later Mistress Emma rose and untied pig slut from being displayed on the whore cubes. Darren came striding over and confronted Mistress Emma by asking her what the fuck she was doing. Mistress Emma got right in his face and told him she was doing whatever the fuck she wanted to do and that if he didn't like it then he could shove it up his ass to be with the rest of his brains. The room went silent. I noticed Hans, who is a big tough guy, just smile and shake his head as he watched.

There was definitely going to be a battle between Mistress Emma and Darren. It was going to be really interesting to watch it unfold. Something told me to put my money on Mistress Emma.

12