Serving David Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave answered a couple questions and then gave the deck to Tawny to pass out. Tawny took the cards and offered one to each guest, giving him a warm lip kiss with each one. As the men looked at the cards, the rules became obvious. It was important to get a specific item of her clothing to get the better places and times. Bartering and trading, of course, was also a possibility.

"There is one thing that is left to decide, however, and that is, who gets her next Saturday for a "date"'

Everyone fell silent and looked. Kevin spoke up again.

"No shit, really?"

"Yea really", answered Dave.

Kevin went on, always the thinker, "OK, so how do we decide that?"

Dave grinned. "When she's nude, she'll kneel right down there."

Dave indicated a spot in the middle of the floor with a circle drawn around it.

"The first one to spill his load on her pretty body wins."

Everyone laughed, but Tawny felt uncomfortable. The gesture made her feel cheap and dirty. Dave gazed at her expression and smiled.

"Make you feel a little ill at easy baby? Don't fret, you'll be turning a lot of cheap little whore tricks as time goes on, so get used to it."

Dave sat down and took a draw on his beer and slapped his hand on the armchair.

"On with it bitch, show us your tits baby!"

Everyone began to make remarks and the music started, Tawny felt like it was the start of a marathon and began to sway and move her body across the floor in front of the gang of men. As she danced, she began to wonder how each of them would want to use her and how they were endowed. One, and then another started figuring the angles to the game and smiled at her and asked her for this or another item of her clothing. They were shouting a lot of dirty things and Tawny began to get afraid that they would get out of control and start fucking her in a big group.

Tawny spun around and reached up to unfasten her dress. It was difficult, and Pete kept asking her for her dress. Tawny went to him and stooped and he obligingly unsnapped it and yanked the zipper down. Tawny stood, turned and thrust out her thigh. The slit opened, exposing her long, smooth tanned leg and the top of the dress fell loosely on her shoulders. She looked at the men, staring at her with hungry eyes. This was different from a strip. Each of these men would be fucking her severely this weekend and as her clothes fell away, she felt naked and vulnerable to them. Dave was not going to restrain their hunger and she would be challenged to keep up with their appetite for sex.

The dress slipped down her body and crumpled on the floor at her ankles. Her thighs, her belly, her shoulders were bare and exposed now and their excitement welled as they shouted and smiled, egging each other on in a frenzy of testosterone driven urgency. She stooped, lifted the dress and handed it to Pete and spun herself around. She looked at Dave and grinned. He was loosening his pants. They dropped and he reached into his drawers and pulled his cock out, slowly stroking the shaft as he watched her. Several of the men turned and looked, slightly embarrassed. Dave laughed and bellowed out.

"Hey, I want her next Saturday guys."

The implication was not lost on the room and everyone followed his example. Tawny unsnapped her bra and let it slip down her arms as they extracted their male organs, one after another. Each wanted to be the first to spurt their semen onto her naked body when she was finished. Her breasts were bare, swollen and firm from the sexual aura that was prevailing in the room. One after another, the men freed their penis' from their pants and Tawny caught a glimpse of some of their equipment. Pete, the quiet one, was hung like a horse and Kevin had a long, fat cock that was menacingly large and he pumped it deliberately as he gazed at her. His look and attitude had her the most concerned and he could tell he had that effect on her. He was a real dominant, she could tell.

Tawny slowly worked her way through the items, her shoes and stockings went, then her garter belt, and then she was in her panties alone. The chains swung between her thighs, drawing attention to the pot of honey that was tucked up behind the lacy slit of her black panties. She turned once, put her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slowly worked them down over her hips. The room became silent, as all the men watched the final layer of clothing come off their dream fuck. She slipped them off her legs and tossed them to the last man without a clothing item. Kevin glared and caught the panties in his hand and crushed them in his fist. Tawny stood naked now before the room and walked the two steps to the circle. She knelt down, split her thighs wide open, her labia moaning open to reveal her wet, pink slit adorned with the chains and her studded clit ring. She rested her hands on her thighs, took a deep breath and waited for their shower of male ejaculate that she had been told would be coming next.

Dave led the group around her, pumping his familiar looking cock and pointing the tip at her as he came around the back of her. The others circled around, silent now as they each concentrated on bringing their fill of ejaculate up their stiff, meaty shafts. Tawny felt dirty and degraded. This was the moment she knew would come, when she was naked and exposed to the collective sexual urges of a crowd of men. Kevin stood directly in front of her, pointing his big cock directly at her face and glaring into her eyes. Her eyes met his and she couldn't look away. He was talking to her with his glare, dominating her subconscious. Each had been careful not to prematurely spill their pent-up loads, but now the race was on to bring themselves to a self-directed orgasm. Kevin smiled and tightened. Tawny hoped to feel a warm gush on her from somewhere else, but it didn't come. Kevin jerked his hand back on his shaft and groaned. His cum spurted out at her like an exploding hose and it sprayed onto her face in a long, hot stream. Tawny knew she would feel his power more than once now. The following Saturday, she would be his property, his prey, and she felt a wave of anxiety well up in her body as the thought permeated her mind. A chorus of groans followed while Kevin emptied himself onto her. His second stream splattered onto her neck and breasts. He pumped again and more spewed out onto her stomach.

The rest followed in rapid succession. Tawny felt the hot wet liquid spew onto her back, shoulders and onto her thighs. Soon, only Rob remained, and Dave told him to dump it in her mouth. Rob smiled and took her hair in his hands and fed his cock to her lips. Tawny opened, wrapped her mouth on his cock and sucked gently. After a few moments, he let loose and she swallowed as his stream flowed into her warm mouth.

The men laughed and talked and drifted away at Dave's urging. Dave stayed and looked at her. Tawny knew what he was waiting for. She looked at him and then licked her lips and rubbed her hands over her body, spreading the coat of male cum over her breasts and her thighs and down over her smooth, shaved pussy. She made a spectacle of herself, acting like a wanton whore, just as Dave had told her he wanted her to do. Once Dave was satisfied she felt like a whore, covered with cum and feeling his eyes on her, he dismissed her so she could take the 30 minutes of preparation that he had told her to take before offering herself for her first session of sex.

…………………………………………

Steve had her first. He was a slight man, in his late twenties and he had an unremarkable penis. In all respects, he was an average man, a bit on the shy side, so Tawny felt challenged to see that he had an enjoyable time. They met in the second bedroom, where there was a full sized bed and a small chair for meager furnishings. Despite the availability of various toys that were displayed in the main room, he came to her empty handed.

At first, he wanted to talk to her, asking her questions, small talk, like where she was from and then the awful question that Tawny always hated. Why was she doing this? Tawny shuddered upon hearing the question and now she was even more afraid that the weekend would consist of an endless interrogation of her motives as a slave. The answer was simple: it was money. It was always money, but she couldn't give that answer, because that would make her a prostitute, and she wasn't a prostitute. So the other answer was that she liked sex, but she knew he wouldn't accept that. Instead, she became aggressive, an emotion she had to dig deep to bring out, and began to suck his limp cock. Before long, he was not limp and he had no more questions. His body was fired by a primal urge and he fucked her, like any man is prone to do once the chain of sexual urge and availability of an outlet was linked together. It was a difficult four hours, but Tawny managed to work her way through it, angry at Dave for having set such a responsibility upon her shoulders.

The next session was more interesting. Tawny entered the main recreation hall at the back of the house. Inside were three of the guests. It was Pete, Jerry and Bobby. They were sitting around a table, naked, drinking beer and they all got up when she finally made her entrance. Tawny was nude and her body jewelry had been left out. She glanced down at Pete's crotch. He was the big one, so she was a little interested in seeing how he handled himself. Bobby was the more shy of the group and Jerry was a typical good-ol'-boy, full of talk and probably loaded with less action.

Pete seemed to take the lead and called to her, telling her to come on in and get comfortable. Tawny approached slowly, her naked body shimmering in the lights from a light coating of body oil. Pete reached for her hand and pulled her to him and wasted no time in handling her body with his hands and pressing his big, meaty cock against her thigh. Tawny submitted willingly to his advance and covered his mouth with a wet kiss and she crushed her breasts against his chest. The two other took a step back, smiling and commenting on her beauty in a polite sort-of way. Pete took her hand and put it onto his cock. It was half hard and already huge.

"Take it bitch, feel it. It's a big one and I know you've noticed, haven't you?"

Tawny rubbed it in her fist and moaned weakly and looked at him before answering. She was feeling good again, Pete was dominating her and she was getting turned on by it.

"Yes Sir, I have. Its beautiful."

Tawny stressed the point by pumping it several times, making sure her palm ran over his coronal ridge and the dark head of the shaft.

"Yea, well, were gonna all be fucking you nice and hard now baby, so pump it up and enjoy. Where you want it first baby?"

Tawny was being given a choice, another thing she shied from, but making a choice made her appear to be slutty and that s probably the kind of encouragement they would enjoy.

"I want to fuck it Sir."

Pete laughed.

"Oh sure, but which hole bitch?"

He leaned away from her and brought his hand to her cheek, holding her face and looking at her while she continued to pump his shaft to a full erection. Tawny glanced down and her eyes widened. It was enormous. It would hurt in her anywhere, but especially in her ass.

"M, my cunt." She nervously replied, hoping he would choose to take her in her more elastic entrance. Tawny bit at her lip, feeling anxious about his size. Pete could see she was eyeing his cock.

"Yea, it's a big one. Eleven fat inches baby. Now, lay yourself right here."

Pete tapped the table they had been sitting at. It was a large wooden table and waist high. Tawny came around him, released his cock and mounted the table. Three sets of hands pulled at her as they positioned her for what apparently was a verbally rehearsed assault on her body. The table was oval, so they pulled her around until her head hung over one side and her pussy was flush with the edge on the other side. Pete stood between her legs at one end. He smiled and lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and stroked them softly with his hands while he smiled down at her.

"Damn, such pretty legs. And they meet up at such a pretty pink hole."

Pete took his cock and slapped it down hard onto her clit. The impact was enough to give her a start. He began to work the end of his cock along her damp slit, teasing the entrance with his big, dark, menacing crown. Tawny felt her head jerked back suddenly. Jerry took up a position at her head. Right in front of her eyes was the end of his cock. His hand caressed the shaft and he waved it over her face. Tawny flinched as she felt Pete's cock drag along he pussy, but her attention was directed back to Jerry.

"Yes honey, here it is, a nice warm cock for you to mouth."

Jerry placed his hand on her neck, forcing her head down and back over the edge of the table. Her hair tumbled down off the table and the world turned upside down on her. Jerry pressed his crown to her lips and Tawny let her mouth fall open. He leaned into her and her mouth was instantly filled with his warm fleshy cock. Jerry began to pump his hips in a steady drive into her mouth and the angle of attack was perfect for an easy entrance to her throat. His hand still rested on her throat, keeping her head controlled and positioned for the best angle of penetration into her throat. Tawny didn't have to do anything but relax and her mouth and throat were being fucked.

Tawny breathed evenly until the aching pressure started between her legs. Pete began to get more anxious and pushed his crown into the pink lips guarding her soft passageway. Tawny moaned and he began to force a constant pressure. Her vaginal passage slowly yielded and his cock slowly worked deeper into her tight pussy. Pete held his shaft in his fist and began to work his body in short jerks, pushing his cock into her tight pussy.

"God you are fuckin' tight baby. I like that, I like a nice tight cunt."

Tawny heard his voice, but her mouth was full and she felt dizzy from her heavy breathing as her elastic tunnel stretched to accommodate the unusually large object invading her body. Tawny shivered and began to sweat from the subtle exertion his cock was placing on her body. Pete smiled and grabbed her hips in his strong hands and then gave a sudden lurching shove. Tawny gagged and moaned as the cock slammed deep into her and pushed firmly against her cervix. Jerry felt her shudder and stopped a moment and watched while Pete jerked his hips and sank most of his huge cock into her pussy. Once the shaft lay still in her a moment, Tawny sighed and relaxed. Her pussy stretched and lost its tension and Pete felt her give way within. He smiled and began to withdraw his shaft and then forced it back in, more easily this time. Tawny felt the easing and moaned softly as his flesh moved through her tunnel, generating a warm and pleasurable feeling deep in her body.

Pete and Jerry resumed their fucking now in earnest. Tawny was finding the rhythm and they pushed their cocks into her at both ends in a motion of pleasurable fucking. Bobby stood by and watched, working the thumb up over his crown every few seconds, maintaining his hardness while he watched the spectacle of fucking unfold before his eyes. The scene made him more excited and he mused at her breasts, watching the smooth, tanned flesh heave with each breath of air. Jerry watched them too and placed his free hand on her breast and massaged it while he fucked her mouth and held her by the throat. The hand on her throat made Tawny feel trapped and used, because she had no control at all over the pace and depth of his cock while he fucked her face. He worked his fingers to her nipples, pinched them and pulled firmly on her nipples and Tawny felt the warm, tingling sensation in her breasts.

Pete began to increase his pace, his face was contorted and his cock slammed into her with increasing ferocity. Tawny tried to keep her pussy relaxed, but the motion spawned spasms that clenched her pussy tight on his cock and the increased resistance caused her to ache deep inside. Jerry's hands became more intense, tugging and pulling at her nipples, his hand once slapping her fleshy breast with a loud clap and a sting. His hips pounded his cock in and out of her mouth and she felt his shaft pulse and harden like a steel rod.

Tawny felt a climax coming. Her pussy was too stretched to give her any real pleasure, but she could feel the tension build in the cocks that were moving through her body. She felt the table move and then felt something at her sides. Hands clutched her breasts and then Jerry grabbed her hands and pushed them to her chest. Bobby's hand took her hands from Jerry and pressed her palms into the sides of her breasts. Tawny pressed her breasts together and then she felt warm flesh being pushed up between her breasts.

Bobby decided to participate, so he pushed his excited cock up between her breasts and began to fuck her tits, taking over the nipple play from Jerry. Bobby looked down, touching her taught nipples and thought to himself how soft and beautiful her breasts were and how good it felt to be running his cock up between them. His cock leaked a steady drool of pre-cum that aided in lubricating his cock-flesh while it slipped up between her breasts. He humped and pumped her breasts in a steady, fast pace.

Tawny had to let the sensations at her breasts and her lips fade into the background when she felt a change in Pete's rhythm. He pushed in short; sharp jabs and then grasped her thighs tightly. He stopped, jabbed and then groaned. She felt his hot syrup pulse into her loins and it made her shudder and spasm. He froze and then jerked one last time and more heat swelled into her pussy. Pete panted, holding his hips firm against her pussy while the last of his cum drained into her cavern.

Jerry was next to release his male liquid into her. He jerked his hips and shook and then he pulled his cock back, grasping it at the base and wiggling it just inside her mouth. Tawny ran her tongue over his glans and then the flow began. First a strong pulsating burst of warm cum to fill her mouth and then a flow of hot liquid that spurted into her in pace with the short jerks of his cock. Tawny was unable to swallow in her upside down state, so the fluid filled her mouth and spilled out the corners to run up her cheeks and into her hairline. Jerry stepped back, moaning and blurting out accolades of delight while he watched his cum leak from her mouth.

Nothing was moving now but Bobby. She was still pressing her breasts tightly and he pushed his cock through the sharp valley that they formed. She could hear him pant and grunt and his cock rubbed into her sternum at a steady and fast pace. Pete's cock was softening and she felt it slip from her pussy. Moments later, Bobby shook and then held still, his cock pushed firmly up into her breasts. She saw the stream shoot onto the floor above her head. More dribbled and ran down her neck and a final spurt fell shorter, leaving a line of warm wetness streaking her face.

Bobby fumbled off of her chest and Tawny lifted her head. She felt an ache in her neck from being upside down for so long and her head spun a little as she wiggled her body around so her head could rest on the table. She saw the three grouped at the foot of the table and wondered what they would do for the remainder of their session with her. There was talk, but she could not understand them. Suddenly, someone grasped her legs and dragged her to the edge of the table. She felt her legs fall over flesh and she propped herself up to look. Bobby was kneeling between her legs, her thighs resting on his shoulders, and his head sank down between her legs. All she could see was his forehead and hair. His mouth was upon her and his tongue was flailing into her trough like an animal at feeding time.