Serving David Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tawny watched him, gently moving the dildo inside her sensitive pussy, while he got up and walked to the side of the room. She heard his coarse words and wondered why so many men get so disrespectful of the very behavior they seemed to encourage in a girl.

Phil lifted a large box that she had not noticed when she had come in. The box was more like a half a log. It was flat on one side and circular on the other. As soon as he set it on the floor next to her she could tell its purpose. The design was somehow familiar and the function was obvious.

Phil grinned as he set the device down and unwound a smaller box attached by a cord. He placed the small box on the sofa where he had been sitting in front of her. He took a power cord and unwound it from the box and plugged it into the wall. Then he mounted the sofa again, setting the small control box between his legs.

"Mount it, and if you decide to get off, I'll beat the shit out of you with that rubber dildo."

His demeanor and coarse language made her shiver within with anxiety and she hesitated while withdrawing the dildo from her slit. She felt a sudden drain of sexual energy when she removed the dildo and she looked at the device. It had a normal-sized dildo protruding from the top of the curved top. It was obvious that it was meant to ride, like mounting a man on his back, and it was also obvious that the box he held between his legs somehow controlled the dildo. Tawny wondered if it was electrified or dangerous. The machine itself was plugged into the outlet next to the sofa.

"It's called a sybian and it is a fucking machine, so fuck it baby, you'll love it. It's the last word in pleasure and I control the intensity with this. Now, let me see the whore fuck it."

He held the little box up and she could see it had two dials and two slides on it. Tawny decided it was a pleasure machine and not a pain device, so she straddled the "log" and began to work her pussy down onto the dildo. It wasn't large and she was wet, so it went into her easily. Once on, she had to lean forward a bit to align the dildo comfortably in her vagina. Phil had the machine situated so that her natural stance would be to lean forward and onto his legs. Phil smiled at her as she laid her arms on his thighs and grasped his leg high, near his crotch. A small dip and her mouth would be in a position to take his cock orally, but it remained only semi-erect.

"No, watch me, not my cock for now sweetie. I want to watch you while you feel the pleasure."

His fingers moved on the control pad and his eyes pierced her own as the machine began to animate. Tawny shivered and bit into her lower lip. The dildo seemed to grow, pushing deeper into her tunnel and it vibrated, disturbing the calm that had enveloped her belly and the stem of nerve tissue that ran through her clit. Tawny tensed her thighs and involuntarily shifted her hips, sliding ever so little along the dildo and caressing it with her vaginal walls. She took a deep breath and blinked slowly. The machine was fucking her with slow pumping motions and a gentle, warm vibration that seemed to invade every sexual sensor in her feminine slit. She felt ecstatic and she stared at Phil with a glaze of appreciation.

"Oh, Christ! It feels so fucking good Sir."

Tawny gently moved her hips, fucking the machine back as it gently massaged the interior of her nerve nest. Her entire body felt warm and in motion. Her breasts swelled, they ached from the tightness she felt and her nipples pressed out like little fingertips. As though it was rehearsed, Phil reached out and seized her nipples, puling them gently, but firmly, pinching them and making them ache even more. Tawny felt her orgasm building and her hips reacted, tightening and jerking to increase her contact on the mechanically precise motions of the dildo. Phil's voice intervened again.

"No, no, no, you sweet little bitch. Don't you cum yet, or I'll take you off it and whip your nasty little ass."

Tawny moaned and pressed her lips tightly, straining to belay the impulse to let herself go, to submit to the wet folds of her orgasmic wave. Phil looked on with delight. Tawny was such a perfect picture of sexual energy straining to contain her pleasure. This is the kind of power he delighted in: controlling the moment when a sexy figure such as the one before him, could release her pent-up sexuality. Phil's cock solidified again and he had only to gently massage the tip to bring his seed back in a pocket of readiness somewhere in his groin. Phil reached with his free hand and slipped the vibration control forward a bit. Tawny shuddered and whimpered and her eyes shut tight.

To Tawny, the ecstasy turned quickly into a hellish existence as she strained to cancel her bodily impulses. She sensed an increased movement and her clit vibrated the length of her pussy. She thought of ugly things to distract her agony, thought of ugly scenes, insects, spiders, any thing she was revolted by to stave of her impulse to spill her cum out onto the demonic machine that fucked her with such technological perfection. And then the words sounded in her ears.

"Go for it bitch, cum like the whore you are, but look at me!"

Tawny opened her eyes, her pupils focused on Phil's almond-shaped sockets of darkness and she groaned out loud as her pussy spiked in a wake of pure pleasure and release. Her cum gushed out onto the dildo, flooding the junction between her pink cavern and the rubberized skirt that separated dildo from the mechanical innards of the machine. Tawny humped and shook as waves of ecstasy followed one upon another.

Phil delighted in watching her fuck the machine back with an equally machine-like precision. This was the most erotic creature he had ever seen and her performance on his toy was even better than he had hoped. He watched her until her body finally began to settle on the rubber shaft and he slowly pulled the controls back to a dead slow. His cock was throbbing painfully it was so hard. He pushed it to the vertical and reached for Tawny's head. She followed his guide, surrounding his crown with her lips and Phil smiled as he jerked his hips and his seed spilled into her mouth again. While the bitch swallowed his load, he worked the controls again.

Tawny swallowed him and rested her weight back onto the dildo. Phil appeared to her like a hazy, dreamlike god. His cock lay sagging before her face and he grinned at her as his hands fiddled with the control box. It was moving! She said to herself. At first she thought she was imagining it, but it WAS moving. The tip rotated in her tunnel, pressing to one side, than another and then forward. She gasped and her pussy came alive again. It was rubbing her g-spot and the feeling made her shiver. Phil saw it, he had done this before, and he worked the controls as a technician can control a robot on an assembly line. He applied motion, vibration and pulses of insertion until his subject was moaning and cavorting again.

To Tawny, the machine was a two edged sword. It fucked her with a precision she had never experienced, but she felt more and more exposed before the man at the controls. He was baring all her emotions and she felt like exactly the thing he was calling her, a wanton whore, immersing herself in an ocean of pleasure while he looked on. She was growing weary as he set the machine to fuck her in a slightly different direction for a third orgasm. He repeated the process over and over. Hold the climax, release; take his seed and then the process repeated. She lost track of time and his commands began to echo in her ears as her very existence became a shadowy world between dream and reality.