Serving Her

Story Info
A woman's needs come first one weekend.
9.5k words
4.76
29.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mimi tried the key in the lock only once before realising that Sven was already home and had bolted the door. She banged twice, mild irritation swimming in her chest. Despite her continuous reminders, he always forgot and it annoyed her. She was tired; ready to sigh heavily and tell him to avoid putting the bolt on if he got home first but the sentiment faded the moment he opened the door in a sauce spattered apron and, much to her surprise, his collar.

"Hey." He said, "Come in, I'm making dinner."

"What is this?" she asked, the sound knotting into embarrassed, regretful laughter, vaguely ashamed of her annoyance in the face of his sweet domesticity. "You lit candles and there's music and-oh."

Sven exchanged her bag and coat for a glass of wine, nodded towards the table. "Take a seat." He kissed her on the cheek and headed past her.

Mimi wailed, blushed furiously as she wondered past the table and into the kitchen. There were plates set on the counter and vegetables drained in the sink. "You did this for me?" she looked up at him as he walked past her. "Oh, baby."

She set her wine on the counter and pulled him close, tiptoed up to kiss him again, properly this time. "I was going to shout at you for bolting the door and then you threw this at me." She smiled at him, her eyes full of remorse, her thumb tracing across his cheek. "I'm a cranky old grump and you are relentlessly adorable."

Sven shrugged, nonchalant. "I know. I figure if I balance pissing you off with being cute I should be able to get at least 25 years out of our marriage when it comes."

Mimi laughed, swatted at him on the chest. "Idiot. You're doing a pretty good job. I think you'll get there. You got home early, then?"

Sven nodded, threw a dish-towel over his shoulder. "Yep. About an hour ago, We're finished with Sunlight Bakeries now. End of project perks, I suppose. How was the dreaded review?"

Mimi sighed heavily, kicked her shoes off. "Okay." She nodded, thankful to be home and safe out of the analytical eye of Harry Goldwell, her boss and the gallery owner. "I think. Harry said he was pleased with my work, liked that I'd taken initiative with the Young Artist's programme I set up. I'm not fired, so it's all good. I was a bit tense because they asked how I was getting on with Sarah."

"Who?" Sven licked a spoon, frowned. "Try this."

"Sarah Boyd." Mimi said. "She's the gallery manager but she's something of a prize bitch. She's never happy with the work I do despite the fact I've sold something nearly every week I've been there, my goddamn degree is Art and Design. Frankly, I know more about art than she does, I've been an artist, I know it from the other side, too. I know the artistic process."

"But you didn't say that, did you?"

"Hell no." Mimi shook her head, took the spoon from Sven. "I said-" she blew on the spoon, looked up at him, "I said that she was a really great leader and I loved being part of the team. You know she's sleeping with Harry? That's why she's got the job."

"Awkward." Sven pulled a face. "What do you think?"

"Ugh. Whatever," Mimi rolled her eyes. "She used to work as an estate agent before. Met harry when she sold him his house down in London."

"No." Sven grinned, "I mean the sauce. What do you think? Too spicy?"

"Oh, sorry." She squeezed his arm, her hand flaring up between them, landing on her cheek so that the skin wrinkled beneath it. "I'm sorry, I'm so focused about work. It's really good, perfect. I can't wait."

"Good." He bent, aiming for a quick peck, but Mimi soon transformed it into a grasping kiss full of want and shame. The spoon clattered to the floor as he grabbed her, held her close so that she was doubtless that he didn't mind at all. "I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you." She held his wrists, love bubbling inside of her. She looked at the chaos in the kitchen then back to him. "And you did all this for me. You knew the review was today and I was dreading it." Her shoulders sagged against him, her body curling up with tired, grateful thanks. "Best boy ever." she hooked her fingers into his collar and pulled him down for another kiss.

"I try." He kissed the top of her head, turned back to the stove. "You'd do the same for me."

"I would." Mimi said, "Always."

"Now, sit." Sven repeated. "Get comfy, drink some wine. Just relax, okay?"

Mimi shook her head, gave him a long look. "You are too cute. I'm going to get changed."

Twenty minutes later and the very last thing on Mimi's mind was eating. She watched Sven place the apron he'd been wearing over the back of a chair then placed the rest of the dirty crockery in the sink.

"I know what this was." She laughed. "The food, the wine, the music." She narrowed her eyes at him as she joined him on the sofa. "It was an elaborate plan to get into my pants."

Sven's face went serious and a furrow dipped between his brows. "Fuck." He looked away from her, sighed heavily, frustration clear in his tone. "My plans have been foiled."

Mimi laughed, her fingers slipping between his neck and the collar. "I trust you haven't killed anyone or have been having an affair."

"Actually, I've been Mrs. Cooper's toy boy for six months. I didn't know if this was a great time to tell you." He shrugged, an amused grin glinting over his features.

Mimi laughed. "I knew it." She kissed him again, lay back on the sofa, "A thing for the older woman." She raised an eyebrow at him. "Typical."

"I don't think so. She's about nine hundred years old, Mimi. I was just fooling."

"I know." Mimi wound her fingers into his hair, a kick of pleasure jolting through her when the breath caught in his throat. "I'm glad." She purred, pulled his mouth towards hers into a hard kiss, her fingers tugging at his hair. "I'm not inclined to sharing."

"I know." Sven breathed. He sat up and curled his hand around her thigh. "Are you tired now?" he asked.

Mimi giggled, shook her head at him, the mellifluous laughter twisting upward. "Are you not paying any kind of attention?" she teased.

"Well, you've had a busy day and-"

Sven never finished the sentence because soon enough Mimi was in his lap, working at the buttons on his shirt, her mouth against his. That old weight of desire began forming in the base of his brain, filtering through his body like water through ice and everything else was pushed out. Business closed, come back tomorrow.

"I do not want to go to sleep or watch TV or take a shower." Mimi breathed, her hand fumbling at his t-shirt beneath. "I want to hurt you and then, I'll fuck you." She sighed, "Maybe the other way around, I've not decided."

"Yeah." Sven said, annoyed that once more, his responses were so damn illiterate. Words were his job, for God's Sake. He blushed and Mimi tilted his head upward, looked at him.

"There it is." She grinned.

He could feel himself colouring up, the embarrassment mixing with the hot ache of desire searing in his guts. "Oh."

He nuzzled her shoulder then looked up. "God fucking damn, why am I so easy around you? Christ, it's embarrassing. You're so good at controlling your emotions."

Mimi frowned at him. "Welcome to womanhood." She said.

"What do you mean?" his hand was rubbing her hip, moving in gentle, soothing circles.

"I am full of emotion but my entire life I was told to stop being dramatic and so, I crushed myself down into a box that got smaller and smaller until I was utterly passive on the outside. I'd get told I had too many opinions or was too emotional. And then," she paused, looked up at him, blushed when she realised he was smiling at her, fixated on her fluttering hands and rushing words. "people thought I was arrogant or boring and inside I was haemorrhaging life. I bet that sounds crazy doesn't it?"

"No." He said. "Not at all. I hadn't thought about it but I suppose so." He shrugged. "You're talkative with me." His hand stroked the back of her neck, tangled into her hair. "Sweet thing," he scooped her up, held her close and felt her sigh against his skin. "I didn't mean it like that."

"I know." Mimi shook her head, pushed her hair from her face. "That was a while ago. I just ignore people who talk like that now."

"Good." Sven said, "So you should."

Mimi nodded, wordless, kissed him again and let the action communicate for her.

"Have you decided?" Sven said.

"What?"

"If you're going to fuck me or hurt me first?"

Mimi laughed, her hands still working at his clothes, lower this time, fingering the buckle on his belt. "I have."

* * *

By the time Mimi was finished Sven found himself naked and bent over the dining table, the rounded edges digging into his hip bones. He could feel the dry, scarred wood under his cheek and had the surreal thought that it could probably do with sanding down and re-varnishing at some point. It hung in front of him in the dark then shattered, exploded by the electric of Mimi landing one hand across his backside.

Behind him, she smiled, watched him flinch to the left then settle again. "How's the blindfold?" she asked, "Working?"

"Completely." Sven said, "Not a thing."

"Not lying are you?" Mimi grinned, walked around the table to the opposite side where he lay out, his arms pulled open in a wide V-shape. "Can you see this?" she asked, her hand splaying out in front of him. "How many fingers? Don't lie."

"Really." Sven said. "Not a thing. I don't know."

"Okay." Mimi stood back, leant against the counter, admired his body spread out in front of her, the patient waiting, the pinkness of his buttocks fading into the pale, smooth back. She pulled off her own clothes, peeled each layer off with practised efficiency until she was in her underwear. "I'm just going to leave these here."

Immobile, Sven listened for the hiss of fabric against skin, focused so hard he felt like the only part of him left that would move were the muscles around his ears. "What?"

Mimi said nothing, watched with delight as her lover registered the feint, familiar musk of her underwear barely inches from his face. He smiled sucked his lip and as he did, Mimi felt herself shiver, like every nerve between her thighs had been awakened by the vision of his stilled body and pouting mouth.

Silently, she slipped away, pulled her harness out of the toybag and fixed a curved, ridged dildo into it. The straps pulled satisfyingly taught against her thighs, she picked up the lube and walked back to the table. "I love watching you listen." Her hand ran over Sven's backside again, raking over the tiny, downy hairs there. "And you have such a cute bottom, you know?" she gave his left buttock a playful squeeze, laughed when he flinched.

"Thank you, Ma'am." He said, "Was that your harness I heard you stepping into?"

"It's not your job to ask questions." Mimi said, her hand still working in soothing circles over the curve of Sven's backside. They seemed to be travelling straight through him so that every inch of flesh from his sweet spot to the very end of his hardening cock ached for her. "It's your job to stay still and look pretty and let me play with you." She leant forward, her hand running upward, over his back then, she bent down, sank her teeth into his exposed neck like a hungry wolf. Like she had so much churning, tempestuous desire in her it would never be quelled. He mewled in response, tensing against the ropes, his backside still aching. He was acutely aware that her cock, her softness and her inevitable, ravening mouth were inches from his as though the pull were magnetic and their draw to one another was simply an inescapable fact of nature.

Mimi stalked around the table, pressed the length of the dildo against his cheek. "Put it in your mouth." She said, "Feel it. Get it nice and wet so I can put it in you."

Sven laughed, nervous desire running through him. Mimi knew that he'd find it embarrassing enough that it would help him settle into that obliging, submissive mood she loved. She shifted gently in front of him, watched, thrilled as he mouthed at the dildo, tongued the bulbous head and the undulating ridges., took it right down to the base.

"It's the purple one, isn't it?" he laughed. "Oh, ow." There was more rumbling laughter as Mimi rubbed the spit slicked length against his cheek.

"Heh. It is." She replied. "Thought I'd give you a taste of your own medicine. The last time I was over this table, if you remember, you did the same to me. Made me wear a blindfold and suck your cock."

"Oh." He tried to shake his head against the surface of the table, the movement moved into his shoulders, arcing them up into a tense roll. "Shit."

Mimi nodded. "Exactly, sweet thing." She threw his pet name for her back at him, slapped him on the bottom. "Two halves of a whole. We're not so different, you and I."

"I know."

"Well then," Mimi pulled off her bra, crouched down so that her mouth was close enough to his that Sven could feel her breath against his lips. "You want my cock, sweetie?"

"Yes."

"Louder." Mimi smiled, wondered back around the table, began untying Sven's secured ankles. "Sound enthusiastic when you say it. I know you're a slut for me most of the time, aren't you?"

A softer, reassuring pat landed on his bottom and Sven found himself grinding up into it. "Yes, Ma'am. I'm yours. I want your cock."

"You do?" Mimi rubbed the opposite ankle, began working on his wrist that was secured to the right. "Does it make your dick hard?" she pressed him further, watched him laugh and blush. "Huh?"

"Yes Ma'am." He nodded, grinning fiercely behind the gag. "Oh, Mimi, baby, please. Please."

"What was that?" Mimi pulled the final piece of rope away, let him wind their fingers together. She kissed the back of his hand. "Are you begging for my cock, tough guy?"

"Yes," He sighed, shame and lust and love and the tense desperation to feel Mimi against him began pinging about in his chest like he was full of hot ball bearings. "I'm begging for your cock, Ma'am."

Mimi smiled, kissed him on the mouth. "What a cutie." She smiled, eased him backward and up off the table. She stood in front of him, whipped the blindfold off. "Hey." Mimi smiled at his blinking face, rubbed his chest as he squinted, his eyes readjusting to the light, adrenaline still slopping about inside of him. "Let's go to the bedroom." Mimi nuzzled his chest, kissed him, her hand in his. "I want to see your face when I fuck you."

"Okay." He nodded, followed her happily to their bedroom.

The room was warm and bathed in soft lamplight that was comforting after the cold and the relentlessly busy day that Mimi had had. She wanted nothing more than the soft sheets and the weight of Sven lying next to her. This was their space, their time and Mimi was fiercely protective of it. She had gone long enough without it to know well how its absence affected her.

"It was so cute what you did earlier." She smiled, "Thank you."

"No problem." Sven said. "Just trying to make my lady happy." He kissed her on the mouth, rubbed her arm as it curled around him.

"And get yourself fucked for being such a good boy. Am I right?"

Sven blushed. "Well, I, uh, that wasn't why I was doing it but..."

Mimi erupted into laughed, patted him on the chest. "Oh, sweetheart, I'm kidding." She sighed. "I've had a bad, tiring day. There was going to be some stress relief fucking at some point."

"Oh, this is that this is?" Sven raised an eyebrow. "Shit, I had no idea."

"Silly." Mimi kissed him again, her hand rubbing his belly. "Love you."

"You too, sugar. Love you. You want me to fuck you?" he asked, acutely aware of the Mimi's strap on pressing into his thigh. "Or a massage instead? You know I'm good with your shoulders." He rubbed her back and she shook her head.

"Not yet." She answered. "I'm going to fuck you and if you have any energy left afterward then you can put that cute face of yours between my thighs."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

"You have got to stop with that." Mimi teased, "Or this is coming off and your dick is going in. That face and those thank yous are making me wet."

"I'd like that."

"We have all night." Mimi smiled. "Nothing much to do tomorrow. It's the weekend."

"Thank fuck for that."

"You're getting distracted. " Mimi reached down and began jerking his cock in her palm, pulling it back to life. "Spread your legs, let me fuck you." She kissed him, reached behind her for the lube. "Give my boy what he wants."

Sven watched rapt as she slicked the dildo then reached lower and began working the lubricant into the yielding pucker of his asshole. She purred against his neck, kissed him. "Oh, baby likes that, don't you?"

"Hm, yes." Sven said, his eyes flickering open, to find Mimi watching him, smiling. "What?"

"That face you pull." Mimi pushed her hips forward, felt the strap on push into him with ease. She fell silent, began slicking his cock again, let his body settle around the fullness of her cock. "Slow first." She said, "Then faster. It's been a while since we did this."

"Too long." Sven sighed. "But, I-oh, fuck. Oh, so good."

Mimi continued grinding her hips towards him in slow, wide circles, felt his cock twitch in her palm. She kept up the movement long enough that he started to drip and push back onto her, harder and faster until his hands were gripped into the sheets.

"Slow down a little." She shifted her weight, pulled out of him tortuously slow, her cunt aching for him, slickened and desperate to devour him. "I've changed the plan a little."

"How?" he asked, felt her nip his neck.

"Come inside of me." She breathed. "Lick me out."

"Oh." He smiled, watched her back off him, the strap on glittering.

Mimi undid the harness and crawled back onto him with all of the expectant hunger he'd come to love. He pulled her close, kissed her hard and soon enough she sank back onto him, and began working with the shallow dips that were so, singularly effective, the muscle clenching around him.

"I can feel you tensing up." She whispered, laying out so their legs tangled together. She bit his neck, sucked harder. "Did you touch yourself today?"

"No." Sven shook his head in the shadows, grinned. "Thought about it. Then I made you dinner."

"What a good boy." Mimi grinned, kissed him softly on the mouth. "I was thinking, you should keep your collar on all weekend."

"Really?" the request made his heart clatter against his chest.

"Yes, baby." Mimi stroked his face, turned to the side.

Sven moved behind her, felt the swell of her ass press against his hard on then moved forward again, sliding into her the slick heat making him sigh, moving faster desperate for the taste of her. Her mewling made him happier, harder more desperately eager to please her and she did not stop him when he upped the pace, his fingers dug into her side.

Mimi urged him on, the delectable feel of his length pressed against her g-spot so that the pressure built in her gut and she had no need to sink her hand between her thighs. Instead, she let the sensation boil up and spill out into her body.

"Lower, lower, lower." The order came out fast as though there were one word and for a moment Sven stopped, pulled back as Mimi moved him.

"Oh." He smiled, met her request for long enough that soon he was working faster, his hand flat against her hip, his mouth pressed to her neck breathing her name over and over until he shuddered, leaking into her, holding her close.

For a moment they lay tangled up and breathing hard. Mimi kissed the back of Sven's hand, ground herself against his fading erection. "You're still not finished." She breathed. "I'm not finished."

"I know." He kissed her neck again, peppering her shoulder with kisses. Mimi turned over and looked up at him, pushed her hair from her face. Her mouth was sore and her body ached for him, utterly, completely with all the desire she'd pushed down as if scratching at the surface had opened up an age-old wound that could only be healed by the acceptance of her desire and in completely devouring him. That sad, old hunger coming back; that hunger nice girls weren't meant to have.