Serving Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't answer my question." She laughed.

"What?" he frowned at her.

"Your dick." She whispered, her hand curling around it, rubbing. She let him pull her close, suck at her neck. "You should let me see it. Make sure you're not injured."

"Do I seem fucking injured?" Sven pulled her top over her head, left it on the floor.

"Keep that tone up and you will be." She laughed, nibbled his lip. "I still haven't broken that ruler on you yet." She pushed the hair from his eyes, kissed him. "I still haven't broken you."

"Is that what you want?" he asked, desire spiking up.

"Nothing gets me wetter." Mimi said.

The words snaked over his skin, seemed to tug right between his thighs.

"You should let me take a look." Mimi pushed him down, her hands flat against his chest. She stepped out of her underwear, threw them at him. He breathed in her scent then tossed them aside, watched as she crawled back over him. "Come back to bed." She whispered, "Let me kiss it better."

* * *

"You know, this is getting difficult." Sven whispered. "Uncomfortably so."

"Good." Mimi smiled up at him. "It's meant to. Now be a darling and reach me some of those tinned peaches. Just one can; they're too high for me." She added a bunch of coriander to her basket, watched as Sven reached up, wincing as he moved.

"There." He smiled. "Anything else?"

"No. I think that's it." She said. "We can go and grab a coffee if you like."

He laughed, "If I like?" he sighed. "You're doing this on purpose, Mimi."

"Now what, exactly, would make you think I'd do that?" she teased, her voice full of mock nonchalance.

"The fact I have this plug in and you like it when I'm..."

"What?" she looked up from reading the small print on a box, dropped it into the basket. " Aching?"

"You said you'd-" he blushed, looked around. Whenever they took things outside of the bedroom his was sure the entire damn world knew about it. About him. Sven felt like he may as well have had submissive tattooed across his forehead. Of course, people didn't know; to passers by they looked like any other couple buying groceries on a Saturday.

"Go on," Mimi pressed him, not even trying to hide the smile that was spreading across her face. "What?"

"You said you'd ... you know." Sven looked nervously at the woman next to him who was picking out tomatoes from a crate and trying to placate a screaming toddler at the same time. Mimi walked ahead, looked around at him as he followed. "You said you'd make it better and right now it is very much worse."

"I said kiss not make. Do you want chilli for dinner?" she asked

"Fuck, Amanda, I don't care about chilli."

"Maybe chicken, then?" she said.

"I..."

"What?" Mimi smirked, "You hate me."

Sven said nothing and Mimi watched delighted, utterly thrilled as he balled his fists and beneath the 5 o'clock shadow on his cheek, his jaw flexed.

"Sugar pie," she sighed, "I'm going to take my sweet, sweet time and there's nothing you can do about it."

* * *

Mimi reached the junction opposite Fforde Street just as the light turned red and smiled. "Looks like fate is on my side today. Plenty of traffic, plenty of red lights. It's taken us a while to get home."

"Stop it." Sven said. His right thigh bounced nervously and he looked over at her. "You are so bad, Mimi."

"I know you love it really." She checked her mirror and moved across the road, pulled into the garage under their building and cut the engine. "I know all this suffering really makes you happy. I know it nourishes you like it feeds me." She stroked his cheek, kissed him on the mouth. "If you bring up the bags then I'll fuck you. Pull that plug out nice and slow, wouldn't you like that?"

"Oh, God, yes." He drawled. "Baby, yes I would." His fingers pressed into the heavy wool of her coat. "I love doing things for you."

"Well, then." Mimi grabbed her bag, "Get going."

She opened the door and set off ahead with the door keys in her hand, Sven watching her all the way to the lift. As the doors closed on her, she gave him a little wave. At the fifth floor the doors opened and Jane Cooper stepped in, her white hair piled like candyfloss onto her head.

"Morning, dear." She smiled.

"Morning, Mrs C. How are you?"

"Good, thank you. Just returning this to Andre." The older woman nodded to the bright blue casserole dish she was cradling in her small, thin arms with such gusto it seemed to Mimi that they would snap right in half. "Do you know him?"

Mimi nodded, well aware of Andre Fernandez and his legendary dinner parties. "Yeah, Cuban guy in 9A. We've been to a couple of his dinners. He's an amazing cook."

"So I hear. Where's that fiancé of yours? At work?"

Mimi shook her head. "No, he's just bringing the shopping up from the car."

"My," she cooed. "You do have him well trained. There'd have to be some kind of natural disaster before I got Harold off the sofa helping like that."

Mimi smiled, despite herself, "I'm very lucky, he's pretty great in that aspect."

"He is." Jane cooper smiled. "Well, maybe I'll see you soon. Send him my best."

Mimi nodded, watched Mrs Cooper totter down the corridor, her frail old body swamped in a blue sweater. "I shall." She called.

Mimi pulled out the door key, propped it half open with a shoe and sighed to herself. She kicked off her shoes and opened up the email program on her laptop.

"Here." There was a rumble of the elevator doors opening and Sven pushed the front door open, dumped the bags he was carrying in the kitchen. "Do you want me to unpack them?"

"Please." Mimi nodded. "Shut the door behind you."

Sven bolted the door as asked and tried not to focus on the all too familiar tension in his gut. He'd been on edge all day simply waiting for something, anything she'd give him and typically, Mimi had taken advantage of it.

"Madeline Vionnet says she can do the wedding cake." Mimi looked up from her laptop. "That's vaguely weird, I know but-" she shrugged. "We could always just use someone else."

Sven shook his head. "I think that's water under the bridge, don't worry." He smiled. "Small village, things like that are going to happen. We're not eighteen anymore and she's the best baker in a fifty mile radius as far as I'm concerned."

"Oh, really?" Mimi raised an eyebrow.

"Well, you can't bake your own wedding cake, can you?" Sven kissed her on the temple then went back to unpacking groceries. "Anyway, right now, you're geographically far more than 50 miles from Rivaz."

"Nicely saved." Mimi said. "Nearly."

"Aw, fuck, I'm going to pay for that, aren't I?" he looked out from behind the fridge door. "Saying my high school girlfriend cooks better than you."

"Probably." Mimi leant back in the chair. "It's a low blow but I'll take it."

She turned in the chair and watched him unpack the bags; organising and lining up, making sure things were neat as was his way. Mimi watched him happily, noticing how the plug was making him move with careful, considered steps that slowed him, leant to him a slight, nervous tension. Anticipation was half the fun.

Soon enough anticipation gave way to a great, thundering need within her and she walked behind him, pressed her cheek to the warmth of his back. He turned in her grip and kissed her, held her tight against him.

"Please." He whispered. "I've been waiting all morning."

"I know." She said. "And such a good boy you've been, too."

"Thank you." He said.

"You look so calm today." She said. "Are you okay? Happy?"

He nodded. "Never better."

"Back to bed then?" she said. "You have some more things to do."

She pulled him across the creaking floorboards, their hands knotted together. Sven was pulling at the buttons on her shirt with his free hand and pushed open the bedroom door with the other. Mimi's arms laced through his, pulling up his shirt, opening up the zipper on the old jeans he'd pulled on earlier. She dragged him down onto the bed.

"Fuck." He smiled, felt the plug shift awkwardly in his ass. "Oh, babe, you have to get this out."

"I love it when you beg." She said. "Ask again."

"Please take the plug out of my ass."

"Ma'am." Mimi corrected him; let his t-shirt fall to the floor.

"Ma'am."

"That's it." Her mouth met his; her hand ran over his back. "Ask nicely; please, Ma'am, may you take the plug from my boy-cunt?"

"Please, Ma'am, Mimi, light of my life, may you take the plug from my boy cunt?" he repeated, the words melting over her shoulder in a long, desperate breath.

She lay out, looked up at him. "No." she smiled. "Now take your jeans and underwear and socks off." Her hands landed flat on his chest and he moved backward, yielding to her. "And come and lie down."

"Please." Sven sighed. "Why not?"

"You're being a whiny little piglet." She laughed, pulled off her own clothes. Mimi pulled back the covers and patted the space next to her. "Come and lie down." She repeated.

Sven did as he was asked, sighing happily as Mimi pressed herself against him, pulled the cover over them.

"Isn't this good?" she sighed, rubbing his thigh. "I could lie like this all afternoon."

"Will we?"

"You're far too rushed, sweetie." Mimi chided. "So often, we rush into sex and don't take the time to just feel one another. Just feel each other close." Her hand edged higher and for a blissful moment Sven was sure she'd grab his throbbing erection but, as was her way, she brushed past it, let out a giggle when he moaned with frustration. "Is it hard for you, baby?"

Sven nodded, his face pushed into the pillow.

"I love how you get so little when you get submissive." Mimi said, cradling him against her. "My alpha dog goes into puppy mode."

Sven blushed. "Don't."

"Are you embarrassed?"

"Yep."

"You shouldn't be." Mimi shook her head, pushed her hair from her face. "It's cute."

"Thank you." He said. "It's just, I'm nearly twice your size and-"

"What?" Mimi rolled her eyes. "Big boys don't cry or show any kind of emotion at all."

"Something like that." He said. "I have such trouble deprogramming."

"Well, you're safe here." She stroked his cheek, bent forward and kissed him on the mouth with soft tenderness. "You're always safe with me, baby."

"Thank you."

"You shouldn't thank me." She said, vaguely sad that he felt he had to. "We're a team, you and I, remember that. We look after each other."

"Always." He smiled, kissed her again then settled, his cheek against her breasts. "Can I just stay here all afternoon?"

"With the boobs?" she laughed. "I'm afraid not."

"Why?" he said. "What are you planning to do to me?"

"I expect you to fuck me." Mimi said. "You're not the only one who was distracted today."

"Really?"

Mimi nodded, sank back under the covers with him, her hand curling around his erection. "Ask again." She said. "Ask me to take the plug out of you."

"Have you changed your mind?"

"Ask and find out." Mimi kissed his shoulder. "Go on."

"Please Ma'am," Sven began, "Please would you take the plug out of my boy cunt?"

"Fuck me first." Mimi said, her body desperate for him like every nerve, every fibre was filled with an electric current. "If you're good enough, attentive enough then maybe - just maybe - I'll think about it."

"Yes, Ma'am." He shifted against her, pulling her close and kissing her hard so that the breaths stuttered heavy between them. His erection was pressed against her thigh as he paced himself, his fingers moved upward between her wet folds entering her yielding body with deft familiarity. "Like this?"

Mimi nodded, grabbing him again with unvarnished need, her hands raking through his hair as their mouths met in a ravenous kiss. Sven moved his fingers, let her body devour his desperate length with one slick move of her hips. He shifted his weight, felt his body grip at the plug, the pressure becoming deliciously unbearable as he moved against Mimi quicker at first then slower in just the way she liked so that she sighed and pawed at his shoulder, her arm around his neck.

Sven wasn't quite sure how it happened so fast but it was clear Mimi had been just as turned on as he was because soon enough, she was writhing under him, orgasm wracking through her, expletives oozing against his neck.

"Ask again." She sighed. "Ask."

"It could take all afternoon at this rate." He moaned. "Please."

She laughed darkly at him, nodded, their bodies still tangled together. "Don't be a brat, baby. Ask again."

"I am so fucking hard, I can't hold this."

Mimi wrapped her legs around his hips. Squeezed hard, delighted in the way he nuzzled against her. "Of course you can, baby." She ran her thumb over his cheek, kissed him. "For me you always do."

Sven sighed, breathed in her smell, felt her warmth in the afternoon light and tried so very hard to focus. "Please, Ma'am." He began. "May you?"

Mimi curled her hand around his neck, ran her fingers through the curling hairs at his nape, kissed his shoulder. "Sweet boy," she sighed, "serve me and maybe I will. Maybe I will."