Seshiko

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go slowly, please!" she begged him.

"Absolutely, baby! I want your ass but not to hurt you." He said.

With her cheeks spread wide, he put pressure on her pucker until the head of his cock popped inside her ring. She moaned in anticipation of her reaming which sent him lustfully into passionate massage of her ass cheeks. After she got used to the head, he pushed deeper still. One, two, and three four inches inside then she clamped down on his rod like her butt was hungry for it.

Massaging her cheeks helped her to relax to the point where he could push in a few more inches. Before long, he had buried his entire length between her cheeks. She moaned out in response but also began to use her muscle to milk his cock.

He moaned in response but kept the pressure on and eventually, his dick slid in all the way. Now her gorgeous butt cheeks enveloped him completely. Her butt spasmed on his rod till she got used to it then he started to pull it out to the head. Slowly, he inched it from her allowing her to enjoy his length but feel no pain. Her groans were deep and long, her body writhing in intense pleasure, and the language she was using had switched from sensuous to pleading.

"Oh fuck me in the ass." She begged. "Give my ass a pounding."

"Watch in the mirror!" he said, as he lifted his eyes from her butt and stared into the headboard mirror.

He could see the raw lust in Seshiko's face and she could see his determined desire to fill her with his load. Both kept watching the other like two voyeurs waiting for the anticipated cum shot. Her arms were extended, her breasts fully scraping the bedspread, and her eyes were wide open to connect with his like they'd done all evening.

Reaching down to get more lube from her flow, he wrapped his sopping wet hand around his shaft to cover it with her juices. Then he started to fill her hot butt again. This time she was more relaxed so his greased shaft glided easily inside her. Moaning out, she took his length to the full.

OH! OH! OH! OH! Ooooooooooooh!" she moaned and then he started to pump her faster.

His pumping picked up speed as his cock glided in and out of her Asian butt. They continued to stare at one another in the mirror as they both glazed over with lustful desires. When he got to the point where he was pumping in fast, he grunted deeply and exploded into her ass. Spurt after spurt shot deep in her dark tunnel till his balls were completely empty.

Seshiko watched his face contort in orgasmic pleasure only to feel the heat of his spunk as it creamed her insides. Her ass was well fucked but she wanted it again so she used her well trained muscle to stimulate his rod to hardness. He couldn't believe what was happening to him. This hot, Japanese slut was controlling his erections like she was in charge as a Mistress.

"Was she challenging his control with her ass?" he wondered.

Her pussy and ass muscles were obviously well trained but he was supposed to be in charge of this escapade, not her. After she milked his rod to full length again, she told him to ram it in deeper than before. She was trying to take charge but he wouldn't have such disobedience, not even on their first fling together

Then without warning, he pulled his cock completely out of her ass making her moan in disappointment. Then, he reared back and spanked her hard on her now closed ass cheeks. Her cries of stinging pain filled the room but after ten slaps, she pleaded with him to stop.

"Oh Allan! Please stop now! Please, I do whatever you want!" She said in her defeated tone.

Quickly he began to massage her butt cheeks gently. Her ass was on fire but he bent down and started to lick her lobes and kiss her flesh. He let his tongue trail from the top of her crack to midway then he told her to climb in the bed and lie on her belly. Obediently, she did and when she reached back to spread her cheeks for him, he changed his mind and told her to turn over.

"Cock your legs back and spread them, Seshiko!" he said as he joined her on the mattress. Her extremely hairy pussy waited for the next penetration but instead he chose to do something he'd never done to a woman before. Grabbing his rod and stroking it to full length, he got on his knees in front of her spread form and jacked his dick off to shoot more load.

In Japanese, she talked dirty to him, telling him to shoot his cream in her hair, in her mouth, on her face, and all over her big, soft titties. Even though he didn't know what she was saying, it turned him on to hear her say it the way she said it.

Stroking faster and faster, he finally reached the point of no return. Her mouth was wide open and she lifted her tits to catch his load. When he exploded, several streams of cum coated her face while one splattered on her tongue. Three large blasts hit her voluptuous breasts, one lacing the left while the other two pooling on the nipple of her right tit. His last two streams fell short but landed in her thick mat of pubic fur.

When he finished, she sweetly said, "Let me taste nipple, Master?"

This pleased him so she lifted her mound of softness to lick his cum right off her bud. Then she wiped some cream off her titties and licked her fingers clean. His cum tasted good to her and it turned him on to watch her devour it like she'd never eaten any before. Wanting to give her another orgasm, he slid three fingers inside her pussy mound only to be interrupted by a knock on the hotel room door. It startled her but he quickly thought of an idea that might just be the best ending to this pleasurable evening. Climbing off the bed, he pulled her to her feet. His cum was still splattered on her face, in her hair, and some more of it had dripped down to her full bush area.

The knock came again, this time a little harder, so he said, "Go answer it, Seshiko!"

Shocked, she said, "Like this?"

Spanking her bottom lightly, he said, "Just go answer the door!"

Seshiko hesitantly walked to the door, opened it, and stood directly in its entry way. A woman from room service looked up from her cart, and immediately saw the big breasted, full bush Japanese babe with a man's cum splattered all over her body. She gasped in shock then put her right hand over her mouth to stifle a scream.

"Bring sandwiches?" Seshiko said as if all was normal.

But the woman's eyes rolled back in her head and her body dropped to the floor as she fainted right there in the hall. Allan moved quickly to pull the cart of sandwiches and drinks into the room. He then shut the door behind him, looked at his cum splattered babe, and told her to call the desk to report the fainting.

Seshiko stepped over to the phone but then Allan changed his mind again. He told her he'd do it and to get the sandwiches ready. She moved back to the cart, opened its cover, and took one wedge of sandwich between her fingertips. By then, Allan had picked up the phone and had dialed the room service number. Waiting for an answer, he saw Seshiko spread her legs apart and dip the wedge into the wetness of her juicy mound, and then offer it to him to eat.

"You like?" she said.

Immediately, his cock grew in excitement over her tasty snack. The desk attendant had answered the call so Allan attempted to report the fainting but found himself already breathing deeply as he said, "Uh, uh, well, uh. There's a lady out. Uh, in the hall who. Has faint!" but he couldn't finish his phrase because his sexy Japanese babe had sprawled herself in a chair, with a sandwich wedge poked halfway in her pussy. Then the phone hit the floor as Allan reeled in new excitement over the meal set before him. His eyes were glazed over with lust to eat her sandwich, stuff another one in, and eat her again.

With his dick now raging and his lust newly refreshed, Seshiko said, "You like room service?"

12