All Comments on 'Seth Takes Me Camping'

by CandleLit

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Really good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hot and wonderful except for the name calling within the dirty talk. Many find it sexy. To me, it seemed out of place during a seduction. Perhaps during a different encounter. Here it interrupted.

mches1965mches1965over 7 years ago
Exquisite!

Loved it ! The heat and passion were intensely erotic .

More please ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good but...

I agree with your other commenter. This was very good. The only thing keeping it from being five stars was the name-calling which definitely detracted from a fantastic story. It was out of place here.

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 7 years ago
wow

Very hot. Hope there is more with the wife watching.

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years ago
Been there, Done that

I've slept before, a couple of times, years ago with a guy I wanted, usually after a few beers. Let my hand accidentally come to rest next to the thigh, or on the stomach, somehow reaching the guy's erection, eventually taking him, as a rule, orally.

The next morning, if they brought it up my response was "I did that? Man I must have been drunker than I thought!" OK, I'll admit it, I like to gobble a younger guy's cum.

That was back in the days when I was "straight." Yeah, right.

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years ago
Could do without the name calling.

I agree with Anonymous. I would have like it a little more without the name calling - But it was still hot as hell!

CandleLitCandleLitover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I appreciate the effort to respond to my stories. I've dialed back the dialog so there is no 'name calling'; the last thing I want is for you to be bumped out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

how about another 1 with the wife., that story was hot!

RosierRosierover 7 years ago
Very hot!

I totally disagree with the two other comments about the name calling and dirty talk.. I found it very erotic and didn't detract at all from the story, in fact the dirty talk sounded almost romantic! I have read many other stories that had actual name calling and was almost abusive ... This story had none of that ... Candlelit don't change the language at all, tell the story the way it comes to you, not how other people want you to express it!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Hey, I loved the name calling. It was raunchy, but not violent. If you enjoy it you should continue. This is your erotica everyone doesn't have to agree with all you do. Looking forward to their second night ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot!

The story flowed smoothly, and you did a great job describing a very sexy encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Your story got me so hot and horny, I wished I was in the tent with them. I hope you continue with the wife involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I voted

Loved the story and tried voting. Was going to give it 4 stars but for some strange reason would only accept 1 star (not sure even if that went through - my mobile is a bit temperamental).

Anyway it was a pleasure reading your story. I masturbated while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

Great tale and gave me a hard. But I agree with those who don't care for the harsh language. Doesn't do anything positive for me and puts the recipient in such a submissive position. I like mutual pleasure. But I also agree that it is your story and you can do whatever you like with it. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome story.

I was expecting a lame Brokeback variation, and you rocked it instead. Thanks

denanne70denanne70over 7 years ago
Wow

My cock got so hard I had to wank off.Would love to be in that tent with them both.Can't wait for the wife to get involved. Really horny. more please.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 7 years ago

I have wanted another man and his wife to make me their little slut for so long. Great story.

PaulaHues4PaulaHues4over 7 years ago
Delightful

This has to rate as one of the best bits of erotica I have read in a long time! I can only imagine how aroused you must have been while writing it. Thoroughly enjoyable and involving his wife at the end was a really nice little twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5 stars = 5.0/5.0 = 100% = A+ = descriptive mark, outstanding)

CandleLit, Bravo!

This story is very, very erotic.

There are many homoetotic stories where a man who believes he is straight goes camping and comes back bi. Those stories come in three varieties: the good, the bad, & the ugly. THIS STORY is one of the best among the Good ones.

This story is also very realistic. The author very accurately depicts the moment when hetherto-suppressed homoerotic impulses come to the fore and one's life changes its trajectory forever.

When a man is very horny, his libido reaches critical-mass point beyond which it seeks to find alternative objects of desire; sometimes the latter are already in one's psyche but are dormant & waiting for the right moment.

Hope above makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story

Hot and well written.

JariosJariosover 7 years ago

A good story is better when told with passion. I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I almost came in my pants, love the passion and the kisses. Love to experience it. ampmiami1@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Guess who

Reading this one I got a hard cock so I had to take care of it at once while reading this.

I wish you were here with me we could have a Lot of fun all day long

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my thoughts exactly

This has been a fantasy of mine for years. A man taking me, alone, in a tent or cabin. Taking all of me. Making be beg. Making me moan, and cry, as he fills me, and pounds me. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done!

This story was HOT, and I wished I was the one camping with Seth. Can't wait for the wife to get into the action! You write well, and the story flows like my cum did when I read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So sweet!

I love everything about this story. Seth is so sweet. I love that he and Trisha are going to take care of "me". Can't wait to meet her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Dream

I'm 56, married and love cock. I'd love to be taken (for the first time) by a man like Seth. I've sucked a few married men, but never experienced receiving anal sex. This story got me so hard, I jacked my little pecker & came. Nice story. My dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good till the end

I get that some people, many people even, like the dominant/ submissive thing. I do not. I thought was so hot up until he started treating him like a whore and using him, then it killed it for me and ruined the story. Im gay reading gay tagged stories not bi, so when he talked about his skanky wife it killed my erection. Bi guys can make that leap but most gay men cannot, because we dont like wives or pussy. You have alot of fans but I thought it ruined a sweet and sexy encounter by making it dirty and turning him into an object. I would have thrown his ass outside and taken him back to his skank wife in the moring if he survived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful story!!!

This was one of the most erotic stories that I have read on literotica, and I have read a lot over the years. Perhaps it was because I had a few bisexual encounters when camping in Boy Scouts, but the idea of two guys together in a tent, with seduction and sex, is very appealing. Please consider writing a sequel or two, when Seth takes his friend back home and Seth's wife also becomes involved. MMF is the perfect sexual triangle for many reasons, and your writing skills could turn the next chapter into a scorcher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Very hot story. I wish he woulda also got to experience fucking the other guy in the ass too tho. That woulda been great. Hopefully we get another story back home with the wife involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Want more

That is such a hot story, I wish that would happen to me. Maybe the next story they can rim each other and have a passionate cum filled kiss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5) Bravo!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hand jive

Read story with my stiff rod in my hand and squitted cum towards the end of the ☺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Me Likey

Wow. Had a great stroke to this. Wish I was taken like this. I am a virgin in the ass. But this would be a great way to be opened up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I have been a bi-curious man for years. I gave this story a 5 (4.85/5.0 = 97% = A)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That was hot

Would love to join you

Derfcharles1Derfcharles1almost 7 years ago
Cock drooling with desire

I want to be part of a scenario just like that! Well horny!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read about what happens with Trisha. I love it when a woman watches me and another man having hot gay sex. It's such a turn on. I wish my wife was into it because I dream and fantasize about her seeing me suck a cock and get fucked. I know that she'd be surprised that I'm a cocksucking faggot slut -- but that's what I am. Please continue. I can't wait.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Sly Seduction

Obviously Seth had intended to seduce him all all along, and keeping the sleeping bags open 'for warmth' was only a ploy, but it certainly worked.

Whether the author would be willing to have Seth's wife involved is another story.

I suppose this is another variation on male/male seduction, and it certainly seemed to work as the writer got so 'turned on' and involved in the action.

I didn't quite reach the "cumming" stage but, let's say, there was a certain stiffening in a part of my groin area.

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 6 years ago

Wish I was the bottom! Forcibly taken, made to beg for his cock. Then fucked like a slut, god I wish that was me!

OpenManOpenManabout 6 years ago
Still a favorite

This decription of being taken completely makes me cum SO hard! Would love to see the sequel where Tricia watches him being a complete bottom boi! Maybe a strapon is involved?p

parker3522parker3522almost 6 years ago
Well Written.

The story accurately describes the self questioning when you realize that you're aroused in ways you never had even imagined.

The possibilities are endless.

Add in an ongoing MMF adventure, and oh my!

Fasten your seat belts!

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

What a fantastic scenario. Almost a romantic setting submitting to another man while listening to the rain fall on the tent. To be seduced, kissed, taken and used would be an unbelievable experience. Great story.....worked for me!

WillyDFWWillyDFWover 5 years ago
Intense in tent!

This was a very well-crafted bit of erotica. It conveys the narrator's thoughts and emotions so well that the sex--which would still be pretty hot anyway--packs an even heavier punch. I wish I'd written it.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
Hot hot story!

Very hot story that flowed well and got me all hard & leaking. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5). VERY EROTIC. TOTALLY REALISTIC.

Based on a simple scenario, CandleLit has masterfully crafted a beautiful story. Two thumbs up (👍👍!)

funandboldfunandboldover 4 years ago
you deserve an award for this one!

excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Camping

I had a friend for a sleepover, and he suggested that we pitch a tent in the backyard to be more adventurous. To my surprise, his tent idea was because he wanted more privacy so he could get frisky. He made a confession that wanted to see and play with my cock, and make me fully hard and spurt. We pullled back our sleeping bags and compared penises; mine being larger and thicker. It felt good getting my cock sucked and spurting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have to go camping !

Had me leaking pre cum at first touch.

Shot my first load with two fingers.

Very HOT !

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 4 years ago
Camping glory! 10*

It so reminded me of some really hot camping experiences, but perhaps what made this even hotter was Seth telling you he had already primed Tricia that he was going to fuck you and then bring you home to be their sex toy. How could a fantasy get any better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

:)

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

ove the idea of 2 married or divorced guys. Really like how he took you and how you knew and wanted to be taken. Tomorrow in front of Tricia is SO hot.

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

I love your story and hope you will continue including the wife watching. I'm totally gay, a bottom, been fucked too many times to count and have no interest in having sex with a woman. Even though I wouldn't want to have sex with her, there is something about the idea of a woman watching my buddy fuck me that turns me on. I have been in situations where another gay guy has walked in on us while my boyfriend was fucking me but, somehow, that just doesn't feel as much of a kinky turn on as it would if it were a girl seeing us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want Seth to pop my ass cherry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG what a great story.I'vebeen taken like that while camping but I knew it was coming.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5+ [5.25 = 105% (❤💛💚💙💜+ "exceeds expectations.")] This story is a tour de force. Bravo!

Very very exotic! The storyline was brilliantly crafted, and as a result, you told us so much on a single page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's story which I really liked:

"mches1965 - over 5 years ago

Exquisite!

Loved it ! The heat and passion were intensely erotic .

More please ?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess I need to go camping soon, my fantasy is to be a cocksucking sex toy for a hung man. Being wanted for my ass & in front of his wife would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

your story was fucking hot, i loved it. i hope that you do a part 2.

robin48robin48over 1 year ago

getting laid the right way

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) ,👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am cpy pasting a comment to this story.

Quote:

Anonymousabout 6 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5 stars = 5.0/5.0 = 100% = A+ = descriptive mark, outstanding)

CandleLit, Bravo!

This story is very, very erotic.

There are many homoetotic stories where a man who believes he is straight goes camping and comes back bi. Those stories come in three varieties: the good, the bad, & the ugly. THIS STORY is one of the best among the Good ones.

This story is also very realistic. The author very accurately depicts the moment when hetherto-suppressed homoerotic impulses come to the fore and one's life changes its trajectory forever.

When a man is very horny, his libido reaches critical-mass point beyond which it seeks to find alternative objects of desire; sometimes the latter are already in one's psyche but are dormant & waiting for the right moment.

Hope above makes sense.

End quote.

Hardup4cockHardup4cock11 months ago

When I was doing my military training after boot camp I was stationed in Maryland. A friend and I had plans for the day but I couldn't find him. The last place I looked was in the TV room at the recreation room. Lo and behold when I walked in his girlfriend was sucking his cock. She took his cock out, smiled at me and said hello then went back to sucking his cock. I watched as she sucked him off as we had our conversation but still can't remember what it was about. She then asked if I wanted my cock sucked too. Of course I said yes and she proceeded to get us both off. Later that evening we went out together and ended up spending the night together in a hotel. The best part was when he fucked my ass while I ate her pushy. I awoke the next morning when she was in the shower and my body pressed up against him. My cock was rock hard and I eased it slowly up his tight ass and was pounding him doggy style when she came back in from the shower. He then ate her pussy as I fucked him senseless. We ended up fucking all weekend as it was a holiday. Four blissful days of non stop fucking and sucking.

kittenonedgekittenonedge8 months ago

so hottt!!! i love how Seth talks to him...such a turn on for me!

Gods_FavoriteGods_Favorite7 months ago

Outstanding! Need a part 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandleLit@CandleLit
560 Followers
If you enjoy my stories, please consider buying them in a compilation on Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Candlelit-Stories-Erotic-stories-loving/dp/B09H8P8ZXG/ Thank you and hope you enjoy!