Setting Moon Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers

She looked back for a second catching Sam's eyes and then pushed through the door in front of the warehouse. When she walked in she didn't see anyone and closed the door quietly. She walked down the hall and into a large room; Farid was standing in the middle of it. She looked around but didn't see anyone else or hear anyone else. She lowered her guns slightly and walked part of the way into the room leaving plenty of space between them. He had seen her before she had seen him and knew there was no point in fighting him if he really did just want to talk.

"Hello Farid." Lilliana said confidently.

"Ah so you did have the visions. I wondered if you would. Please tell your mate that I am the only one here." Farid said knowingly.

"You want me to believe you brought no other men with you. That's a laugh; do you think me that stupid, Farid?" Lilliana said with a chuckle.

"No I don't think you are stupid that why I chose you. The men are outside looking for your backup. You may tell him that if you wish it does not matter to me either way. I have what I wanted already." Farid said as he started to move around the room.

'Sam it's only Farid in here his men are coming out to you be prepared. I will let you know if that situation changes.' Lilliana said to Sam through the link but she never took her eyes off of Farid.

"What do you want Lilliana most in this world?" Farid asked.

"You already know what I want. And you will give him to me or you should just kill me now because I won't do what you ask otherwise." She said cautiously.

"And what do you think I want, Lilliana what is it you think I want most in this world?" Farid asked as if it was a trick question.

"Well at first I just thought you just wanted to find your brother but now I think it's much more. I think you want to rid yourself of the poison that runs through your veins." Lilliana said and placed her guns back in her holsters.

"And why do you think that?" Farid asked.

"It was the way you asked me to look for your brother as if you needed him desperately in a way no one could understand. And the only way he will forgive you for what you did to his mate is by becoming human or sort of human again anyway. I don't know if I can help you with that but I will try." Lilliana said and made a step towards him.

"Lilliana I want to be honest which I don't do very well so bear with me with what I say." Farid said and she nodded. "All I want in this world is my brother by my side and a good woman to love me. But I don't think I deserve what I want. I made a promise to bring you back with me and a silent one to give you back your son if given the chance. I will help you as much as I can without exposing myself as a traitor not that it matters after the next couple of days. But we can't talk about any of this where I am taking you or plans will be moved ahead before you can regain your magic and escape." Farid said sounding like he actually cared.

"In that case for your favors, I have two gifts to give. The first probably not as important to you as the second but we shall see. The first being that if my men come they have been ordered not to attack you, the second being that if you chose to become a werewolf I know who your mate will be, if you don't she may not trust you enough to be willing to find out. But it's your choice mind you, with wolves there is no second guessing on whether she loves you or not once you smell her you will know she is meant to be with you." Lilliana said.

"I know you won't tell me where she is but you can tell me her name." Farid said trying to be calm.

"I don't know where she is actually but I know you will meet her soon. Her name is Katalina, she is my sister and if you hurt her I will find a way to hurt you. Mind you I do not know how you will be made human so you could choose if you wanted to become a wolf, but I know it will happen I have seen it." Lilliana said.

"I know where your sister is and if we are done with the chit chat we will go now." Farid said impatiently. "Say goodbye to your mate if you must but do hurry."

'Sam we are going now, it was not like my vision. But wait here until you get Aiden so I don't miss. I love you.' Lilliana said to Sam.

'Will do my love, I will see you soon. I love you.' Sam said and with that Farid walked over to her and took her hand.

"I know you can't use your magic but if I cut you I will be able to manipulate it even though it is dormant." Farid said trying to ask without asking.

"Fine do what you must but let me ask you one more question first. How many days do you see me being there?" Lilliana asked.

"His witch thinks the potion he slipped to you will last at least two weeks. I think it won't even last four days and if you have outside help just about two days. But he will torture you in every way he can think of, you must be strong if you are going to survive." Farid said and Lilliana nodded her head in agreement. Farid then lifted her arm and slowly bit into her wrist and Lilliana cringed. She then heard a noise behind her and looked around to see Sam standing there staring at her. She put on a fake smile and then suddenly Farid dug his thumb deep into the wound and they disappeared.

They reappeared in the hall of a mansion. And Farid bit his thumb and held it over her wrist and the wound quickly healed before her eyes. Without a word he opened a door to his right and walked in Lilliana followed him quickly. There in the corner of a small room held a bed and on the bed was her son, her Aiden. She fought the oncoming tears and walked over to his bed and gently sat down on the edge.

"We only have a moment, you must hurry." Farid said making sure no one else was in the room.

"She leaned down and kissed Aiden on the forehead, he was so much bigger than the last time she saw him and wished she could hold him just for a moment. She didn't have the time but she did it anyway.

"Mommy?" Aiden said in sleepy voice.

"It's ok baby you going to meet daddy and then mommy will see you in a couple of days alright." Lilliana said having to fight the need to cry even more. He then hugged her tightly and then she drew all the magic she could muster in her state and thought of Sam, then Aiden was gone.

"Good now hide your guns in here and I was asked to bring you to the dungeon. Your sister is there waiting for you. Adam's room is just down the hall and when you free yourself you can come and grab them then." Farid said in turn to her confused look.

"Yes." Lilliana said and then removed all her guns and there holsters except for her boots and placed them underneath a nearby dresser. Farid then grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the room. She guessed he was trying to look the part in case they caught them on camera, so she did as well looking as if she was hurt by his grasp and trying to fight to free herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam watched as his mate disappeared with Farid and then cursed himself for letting her go through with this, a moment later a flash of light appeared before his eyes and then he felt small arms curled around his neck and caught Aiden before his grip slipped.

"Daddy?" Aiden said looking up at him.

"Yes son I am your daddy. Come on, I know some people who would love to meet you." Sam said and then walked out of the warehouse and back toward his men who had already finished removing the dead men from the field of view. Sam walked up to Ericka and said, "Ericka I would like you to meet Aiden." Then Fin, Aria and Trisha gathered around him.

Ericka kissed him on the cheek and said, "I'm glad you're ok Aiden, I know your mom does as well. We need to send you home with your aunt Aria but we will see you soon ok."

"Aunt." Aiden repeated and then Sam handed him to Aria. Sam leaned over, kissed Aiden on the forehead and then Aria and Aiden disappeared.

"You know besides Lilliana I don't think I have ever wanted to hold a person so much. It may be the wrong time to be nostalgic but the moment he landed in my arms he called me daddy." Sam said starting to walk down the street. "How long will it take from here to get to his Den?" He asked Ericka as she caught up to him.

"From here about a day and a half which will give the witches almost enough time to get there spell done." Ericka said, then Aria appeared next to Fin as they walked.

"I left Aiden with my mother I know she will take good care of him and I figure you could use all the help you can get if there is witch on their side Trisha won't be able to stop him alone." Aria said.

"Good now let's move." Sam said loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten minutes later Lilliana and Farid were walking down a dimly lit hallway. Suddenly Farid pinned her against the wall and kissed her forcefully, she thought about giving in to him but then thought better of herself. Then Farid broke from her and said, "They will have turned off the cameras if they thought I was going to take you right here. It gives us a moment to talk; you should inform your family of what is going on but still act surprised to see them. I will do everything in my power to keep them safe as long as I can and no I will not try to approach Katalina until after she is out of this place. I do not want her to think of me as her captor."

"I will make sure she doesn't." Lilliana said as Farid took her arm again and walked her down the hall and though a large set of doors. When they walked in Lilliana looked around and notice that this was more of a large cave then a dungeon and that it was very poorly lit she could only see shapes of people in the room she could not recognize anyone until she got closer. Farid dragged her into the room and stopped near a group of people he then leaned down and whispered into her ear, "Try to access you're wolfs power to see in the dark it will help." He then said in a normal voice, "Go see you family before they are all dead." He let go of her arm and practically threw her towards the group of people. Farid then turned and walked out of the dark room. Lilliana turned to look at the people in front of her who had turned to look at her. She couldn't quite see their faces so she moved closer.

"Katherine? Is that you?" She heard her sister say.

"Yes it's me Kat, it's been too long and unfortunately we have to meet in a place. Who else is here?" Lilliana asked walking over to where she heard her voice come from. When she found her she hugged her tightly.

"Mom and dad are here and so is our brother Jordan. It's so good to hug you again; I thought after the kidnapping we would never see you again. Did you find Aiden is he ok?" She then said franticly think about her nephew.

"Yes actually I just found him about ten minutes ago and now he is with my fiancé. He is finally safe." She said with relief in her voice.

"Good we were worried he was already dead." Came a male voice from behind her. She turned around and someone placed their arms around her.

"Dad, god how I've missed you and mom where is she?" Lilliana said almost sounding happy.

"I right here baby girl, where in the world have you been?" Her mom said as she hugged her and cried into Lilliana's shoulder.

"I've been hunting the man who took Aiden. I am so sorry you all got dragged into this, I never meant for it to go this far." Lilliana said sadly.

She then received a hard pat on the back, "It's all good sis, I think every one of us would give up our lives just so Aiden could be safe and now he is and were stuck in this place. This man Solace burned our homes and brought us here by force about a week ago but they haven't done anything else to us since. I just don't understand what they are waiting for." Jordan said with angry curiosity.

"I know what they were waiting for, they were waiting for me. He wants to kill me for humiliating him. I killed several of his men and he wants pay back I guess." Lilliana said.

"What, not our innocent Katherine killing people that can't be right." Her father said astonished.

"Yes father it is, I became a different person so that I could save Aiden. I became something else." Lilliana said and looked towards her sister her vision becoming clearer.

"Something else what do mean?" Jordan asked sounding as if he knew something she didn't.

Lilliana breathed deep smelling the air that reeked of dirt and rotting flesh before she began, "Ok but only if you tell me what your hiding once I'm done."

"Fine, get on with it then." Katalina said.

"I am a witch and tomorrow I will become a werewolf. Of course I can't demonstrate because some asshole bound me." She said the last part loudly and then continued in a normal voice. "But I assure you I am telling the truth." She then thought for a moment and tried to access her wolf like Farid had instructed her and suddenly she could see clear as day and she saw the shock on her families faces.

"Your eye's, there glowing is that from your witch or your wolf." Her Dad said as if he actually believed her now.

"It's from my wolf, it's like night vision I guess but now I can see clear as day. And I can see clear as day that Jordan and Katalina are hiding something I really should know. Spill it already." Lilliana said kind of irritated.

"We are not surprised you are a witch but before we tell you when did you become one?" Katalina asked.

"Maybe a month ago is the first time I unknowingly used my magic. Why do you ask?" Lilliana was curious now.

"Katalina and I are witches as well and we found out about the same time you did. They bound our magic as well. But we don't really know much about the magic except what we can already use. For example I can manipulate earth and Kat can use water out of nowhere." Jordan said. "And you what is yours?" He asked.

"My natural element is fire but I can manipulate all of the elements if I wish too. So neither of you have been having visions or losing control of your magic?" Lilliana asked.

"Nope no visions but we both have lost control of our magic at least once but it was with our chosen element. I think we are just not used to them yet though. Have you had visions?" Katalina asked.

She spoke in a hushed tone now, "Yes I have been having visions. I know what is going to happen over the next couple of days, well most of it anyway. I need to tell you all what is going on so you can be prepared. Are there guards in here?" Lilliana asked.

"I haven't seen any guards but there are cameras everywhere." Her mom said.

"Kneel down with me and come close, I can't let them hear what I'm about to tell you." Lilliana said and kneeled down so that her knees touched the dusty earth. And then her family did the same and came in close.

"Wait; are there others in this room, other prisoners?" Lilliana asked.

"Yes I think they are over there in the corner, there are about five of them I met them when we first came in their scared shitless though I don't know if they will be much help." Her father said.

"Stay here I'll be right back." Lilliana said and walked in the direction her father had pointed to until she saw several women and one man hiding in the corner of the room. She walked over to them and said, "It's ok I'm not going to hurt you. I'm a prisoner here just as you. I just wanted to talk, is that alright?"

The people seemed to whimper and cower at her presence until one said, "Fine come and said what you need to. I would rather have a nice conversation before I die anyway."

"How long have you been here?" Lilliana asked them.

"I don't really know we were here for about a week I guess before they came here." The man said motioning to her family.

"And how many people were here then?" Lilliana asked again.

"There was only one other person here when we came but they took him away and we haven't seen him since. We think the vampire is going to kill us too?" A woman said sounding scared.

"My name is Katherine, but most call me Lilliana I would like to help all of you if you let me." Lilliana said.

"Lilliana, I am Kevin this beautiful woman to my left is my wife Ashley and her sister Karen and our two friends Riesa and Amy. How do you intend to help us?" Kevin asked.

Lilliana moved closer to him motioning to whisper in his ear and he nodded, she moved next to him and leaned close to his ear and whispered, "In two day's I will be taking my family to my home saving them from this place. If you and your family would help disguise our conversation so his men can't hear use over the camera's I will take you with us. I can't guarantee you'll be able to go home but your family will be safe I can guarantee that." She said.

Then he said into her ear quietly, "They burned our homes, we have nothing to go back to. As long as my family and friends are safe it doesn't matter where we are."

"Good. I will tell your people then." Lilliana whispered and he nodded his head. She whispered the plan in each of their ears and then they stood up and walk back over to where her family was waiting for her. Immediately the five people started talking about how they were afraid and thought they would never see the light of day. Lilliana felt it would be sufficient to cover her words so she sat down and talked with her family.

"In two days my magic will return to me and Sam my mate and fiancé will be coming to get me. He does not know you are here but once he finds out he will be more than willing to help. Farid the vampire our new friends are talking about, he is going to help protect you as much as he can. I know he seems like a dick and just wants to kill everyone but I have made a deal with him that he won't lightly go back on. Now you remember reading werewolf stories right, well Sam is the Alpha and he will be controlling all of his men and telling them what to do and where to attack so not all the werewolves in here will be the bad kind. If they come to get you instead of me ask them what my favorite toy to place with me is, if they don't say guns then they aren't from my pack and avoid going with them at all costs. The only two reasons they would be coming for you and not me is if Sam decides to search the whole house which I seriously doubt considering I already know his battle plan, the other reason being that I am too hurt to come get you myself. In my vision I can only see some of the things they are going to do to me but in the end I am standing in my home in two days' time so I assume I will be fine enough. And no fighting me on this point when they come for me in couple for minutes they will being doing so only to hurt me, I know what that pain feels like and I will be alright in the end. So no heroics from any of you I want you all alive and healthy when I come to get you. I don't know when your magic will return to you, but our vampire friend has told me that the bind on me should last about two weeks." Lilliana said looking around to make sure no one was watching them. And her new friends still kept a loud conversation going.

"Why will your magic come back so much faster than ours?" Katalina asked.

"For several reasons, my wolf will be showing her face at some point tomorrow. And she is already pissed and trying to fight the bonds that hold over me. Another being my mate, Sam, we share a connection that enables us to talk to each other without opening our mouths. We can share almost anything that way including the way we feel about each other. His love will give me the strength I will need in my final moments as their captive. The last two being I have met other witches they are working on a spell to unbind me as we speak and they have a prophecy saying that I will protect them from the coming darkness because I am the most powerful witch alive. And no I'm not being cocky that is what they told me and that I was the only witch who could manipulate all the elements. When we get back they will help you both figure out how to control your power and what your limits are. But we can't talk about that now my time is almost up. If I have to leave you once we get to my home you will be perfectly safe and there should be no need to protect yourselves. Here they come." Lilliana said looking over her shoulder and stood up. Her sister squeezed her hand as they pushed the other people aside and grabbed Lilliana.

Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers