Setting Moon Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers

They pulled her out of the room and ten minutes later they were plopping her down in a chair and putting silver bands around her ankles after they had roughly removed her boots and then they placed smaller bands on her wrists and a silver necklace around her neck. Then they moved away from her, the bands didn't hurt now but she knew they would soon enough. They looked like regular jewelry and didn't constrict her movement at all.

A tall man with broad shoulders then walked up to her and said, "Hello Katherine, I am Adam Solace. I see your wolf hasn't shown herself otherwise you would be in pain already. Let me enlighten you to your new accessories. The bands are obviously silver, the ones on your wrists and neck do nothing by themselves but coupled with the ankle bracelets they are quite extraordinary. If you should try and remove any of them the ones on your ankles will tighten, mess with them enough and they will grind into your skin and tear at your flesh. Do you understand?"

"Yes I understand that you were too much of a coward to fight me in my true form." Lilliana said smugly and then he smacked her across the face hard. She spit some blood onto the floor and looked back up at him confidently.

"Fight me and you will only make the pain I give you that much worse." Solace said.

"Funny the last time I heard that was just before I smashed one of your men's face in and now that man is dead. That must have really pissed you off for you to have gone through all this trouble." Lilliana said teasing him.

"Actually I was interested in you long before that happened. The fact that my men grabbed you that night was more luck than planning. See the man who killed your husband and kidnapped you son, Felix who is right over there mind you." He said pointing to a man sitting about fifteen feet away from her. She immediately wanted to kill the man but decided to save it for later Solace would probably stop her anyway. Solace continued talking, "I know it must just kill you to be this close and not be able to touch him, I may give you the chance later if it amuses me. But he did not come to work for me until two months after that incident had happened. I hired him to acquire your son so you would be drawn to me. You see I knew about your blood ties to the woman name Ericka Stone and knew you would become a witch soon enough all I had to do was sit back and wait. I had originally wanted to recruit you to work for me but then you just had to get mixed up with the Lavash pack and I do hate them. Anything to get back at the asshole that killed my father, you know what I'm saying right. Anyway so now I just want to hurt you to get back at him and the fun will begin shortly trust me, but before that happens would you like anything coffee, a cigarette?" Solaced asked.

"Why, you want to poison me first so I won't fight as much?" Lilliana asked sarcastically.

"No that would take all the fun out of it, I just want to keep you awake as long as possible and these cigarettes are infused with the same caffeine that's in coffee. I know you were a smoker before you were taken by my people. Yes I think you will have a smoke." He said handing a cigarette and lighter to her. Lilliana took it and lite it and took a deep drag. She never thought a smoke would taste so good in her life and that she would need one ever again. She handed the lighter back to Solace and said, "Not that I was given the choice but how did you know I would take it?" Lilliana asked.

"That easy a person who has smoked before when put in a stressful situation such as this, where they don't know if they will make it out alive, no matter how long it's been since their last one will always take the cigarette. It's as predictable as a kid trying to mow grass for money. It will come to pass one way or another no matter what answer they get." Solace said smugly.

She had to keep him talking as long as she could the longer it took him to get to the 'fun' as he called it, the less pain she would be in once the time came to free herself. She figured he would wait until she finished her smoke but after that she didn't know when he would begin. She took another drag and asked, "So why did you want me, you had ten witches already in your possession why did you need me?"

"Simple, I have heard the prophecy and know that you are the most powerful one of them all. I wanted you so I could take down my competition. My current witch is lacking in the more powerful skills." Solace said sounding as if he didn't have a care in the world which made her think he really didn't know what Farid had told her. She then heard a grunted laugh from the corner of the room and turned her head to look at the man it had come from. "Oh don't get your panties in a twist, Hank you know I tell the truth." Solace said again.

"The most powerful and yet I was able to bind her magic. Are you sure you grabbed the right one? Maybe it's really her sister or brother and there just hiding their magic." Hank said walking over to look at her carefully.

"Yes I'm sure she is the one. If you don't believe me ask her yourself but you know I'm right." Solace said moving to sit in a chair across from her.

"So do you believe you are the most powerful witch alive, Katherine?" Hank asked bending to stare into her face.

Lilliana took a drag and blew her smoke directly in his face. "What is the name from the prophecy, you should know it being witch?" She said smugly.

"The name from the prophecy is Lilliana but your name is Katherine that's why I question it." Hank said trying to fan the smoke from his face.

"My mate and pack have only come to know me as Lilliana. If I was not bound you would all be dead already as is I will give you a little demonstration of the power I have left." Lilliana said and dug deep for the magic hidden away inside her she found just a small bit and focused it to set the man's sleeve on fire. She then smiled up at the man and said, "It seems you're on fire, Hank. I don't think your potion has taken full effect yet and if it has you're in for a world of hurt." Lilliana motioned to his arm as she said it.

He quickly put out the fire and then said, "Your magic will be completely gone soon, I'd say about another hour or so and you will be as helpless as a lamb."

"Come closer I'll show you how helpless I truly am." Lilliana said smiling.

"When the potion takes full affect your hair will dim to your original coloring, for example my hair is naturally black but with my power it has turned white. It's already starting to turn the shades to make you helpless. I will relish in the pain they give you then." Hank said with a smile and turned away from her. She noticed none of his men were near her and she quickly stood up and kicked Hank in the head and smash his face into the floor. She then sat back down as if nothing had happened and took another drag from her smoke.

Hank groaned in pain as Solace said, "Take him to the clinic, I see you are impressive without your extra abilities. Maybe I'll let you fight Felix after all, it would be a good fight to behold and I think it would be a good warm up to the upcoming events."

"Just tell me where and when." Felix said standing up, "You might actually give me a good fight now that you're not a weakling."

"A lot has changed since that fight, Felix." She spat.

"I think we should hold it in the dungeon so your family can watch as you get hurt. It will make them want to help you and they will probably do something stupid to do so." Solace said. "Have them bring some chairs to the dungeon and cut the lights on too, I want to see the fight clearly." Solace ordered one of his men.

"Yes sir." The man said and hurried to make the arrangements.

"Finish you cigarette my dear you have an appointment to keep." Solace said and stood. Lilliana dropped the butt of her smoke to the floor after taking one last hit and stood as well. She followed Solace and Felix out of the room and down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are they doing over there?" Lilliana's mom said quietly to their now group of nine.

"I don't know but it can't be good. Katherine has only been gone a half an hour do you think they got her to spill the plan already?" Jordan asked.

"I don't think so, the way she talked about the things that had happened to her. I think she is much stronger that she used to be in every way. I just hope it will be enough." Katalina said confidently enough that when the lights came on it didn't startle her but it did her parents and the five people they had just met. Jordan just seemed interested in what was going on.

"They seem to be setting up chairs for something." Jordan said.

Then Farid walked into the room and sat down. "Who do you suppose that is?" Jordan asked.

Kevin came to stand at his side and said, "That's the Vampire Farid, I guess is what you sister said his name was. He has already taken one man and he was never seen again. I assume he drank his blood and killed him. He's the one we were afraid of before."

"He doesn't seem so tough to me I bet I could take him." Jordan said confidently.

Suddenly Farid was standing in front of Jordan staring him down, "What your sister said was true but do not underestimate what you do not understand." Farid said with a power in his voice that seemed like it came from nowhere but everywhere at the same time. Jordan stood strong and confident staring the man down, the others except his family seem scared shitless and cowered away from the dark man. "You should be glad I up hold to my word and they should be glad I am not hungry or they would already be dead. You should be more careful who you mock or I will not be able to protect you." Farid said and walked gingerly back to his seat.

As soon as he sat down the doors opened again and two men came in before they saw Katherine walking in behind him then some more men came in behind her. Her family was glad to see she was still ok but wondered what was going to happen next. Lilliana look over at her family with serious determination written across her face.

"Please go tell them what will transpire, it will give Felix a chance to warm up first." Solace said and Lilliana nodded and walked over to her family her face did not change as she walked across the room.

She stopped in front of them and said, "The man, known as Adam Solace, our captor," She said motioning to him, "has decided that it would be fun to watch me fight the very man who took my son and killed my husband. None of you are to interfere no matter what happens to me. I have wanted revenge for a very long time and no one will take it from me. Do you understand?" Lilliana said with her voice on edge and she looked over her family as they nodded coming to rest her eyes on her brother. She knew if someone was to interfere it would be him. "Jordan, I am completely serious. If you try to help they will kill you anyway even if you win. I must do this alone."

Jordan nodded his head and then placed his hands on her shoulders, "You have become a woman I can respect and I am proud to call you my family. No matter what happens I wanted you to know that." He said sincerely and hugged her tightly, "Now go kill that motherfucker, make him wish he had never heard your name."

"Thanks brother." Lilliana said and moved back towards Solace. "Solace I would like to make you a deal or bet if you will."

"Hmm, a bet I do like to gamble and I do like my odds. But are you willing to bet your families lives on it though?" Solace asked.

"Actually it's funny you say that because that is exactly what I was thinking. My proposal is this if I win you will not harm any of your prisoners until after I am dead and if I lose you may do what you like with them whenever you like. Sound reasonable?" Lilliana said and heard gasps from behind her, they must think she's nuts for suggesting that deal.

"Sounds reasonable, hell that sounds perfect." Solace said smiling, "Go ahead and warm up, we will wait until you are ready."

"I have to disagree on one part, Solace." Farid said.

"Oh and what's that?" Solace asked.

Farid knew Solace would never dream of turning down any request he made and said, "Katherine's sister, Katalina she is mine. But I do not care about the rest, do what you please."

"Alright then she is yours, I have plenty others to entertain myself with when she loses." Solace said.

"I don't think your chances are as high as you think they are. I bet a case of good scotch that Katherine kills Felix before her hair changes it's coloring to full brown. And half a case still says she kills him in the end anyway." Farid said smugly.

"I'll take that bet, I like my chances but if you think she will win. I will gladly take your scotch." Solace said arrogantly.

Lilliana moved away from the men and decided she would do the same thing she would do if she was fighting Ericka. Lilliana began going through the motions she had taught her and tried to center herself. After a few moments she felt prepared enough on that end of things and began stretching, she watched her opponent as he did some quick punches and kicks. Sizing him up, he wouldn't be as difficult as last time and she knew he was still human. But she didn't know just how long it would take and what injuries she might acquire during the fight. She didn't even entertain the idea of losing it was not an option. Her family's lives hung in the balance and she had put them there. She could not lose not to this man who had changed everything and took everything from her.

She walked towards him a little and said loudly; "I am ready." and took her fighting stance.

Felix had heard her and walked over, now only standing a couple of feet away from her. "Katherine you should have given up when you had the chance. I am going hurt you so bad you won't even remember you name." Felix said mockingly.

"I am going to kill you, Felix. I will watch the life fade from your eyes as you are consumed by death. You do not deserve to live after what you have done to me and I will make you pay for you crimes." Lilliana said calmly staring into his eyes.

"Whenever you are ready you may begin." Solace said impatiently.

"We shall see who is calling for their mommy first." Felix said and quickly moved toward her and threw a punch that only hit air.

Lilliana had seen the punch coming and ducked, she now swung punching him in the kidneys. She moved out from under him as he fell to his knees grabbing his side. "I told you a lot has changed now get up and fight me. I have too much honor to beat a man when he's down, especially so soon after the fight has started." She said and watched as Felix stumbled to his feet.

He then ran at her and she moved out of the way letting him fall on his face. He got up again and stood tall before he walked towards her with purpose in his eyes.

"Felix win this fight and I will make you werewolf before the next full moon." Solace said egging Felix on.

Felix then began throwing a barrage of kicks and punches. Lilliana dodged most and some others she blocked with her arms and then he swung hitting her in the side of the face and he stopped trying to hit her. By the look on his face he was one of disappointment when it only jarred her head and she didn't fall to the ground.

"My turn." Lilliana said with a smile and began throwing her own punches and kicks most of them landing where she had intended them to. She was faster that Felix and now she knew it she would use it to her advantage. She hit him in the face with a hard punch and while he was dazed she swung her leg high, hitting him hard and fast in the side of the head. The big man was thrown to the ground, she grabbed his hair and said, "Get the fuck up, I'm not finished with you yet." And she pulled him to his feet. He was obviously still stunned as she began punching him again after a couple of hits the man doubled over in pain.

Lilliana moved to stand beside him and said, "You are a coward for killing a weak man." She punched him in the face hard again making him kneel, "You are a weakling for beating a woman who couldn't defend herself." and kneed him in the side making him fall to his side. "And you are retarded for thinking that I would come after you for taking my son." She said and grabbed his throat, pulling him to his feet and above so he was hanging in the air.

He chocked and gasped for air as her hand gripped tighter over his throat. "You wanted me to just roll over and die. But I am not that weak person anymore; I will not let anyone take what is mine ever again and killing you will make that painfully clear to anyone who stands in my way." She said as she squeezed his throat harder, she then heard a gasp come from her mother and pain filled her chest. She dropped the man and he gasped trying to fill his lungs with air. Even though her mother was watching she would not let this man live. She looked down at the man and punched him in the center chest and kneeled down next to him as his heart stopped and she watched as the life faded from his eyes. She grabbed the Felix's dead body by an arm and dragged him over to Solace. When she stood only a couple of feet away she threw the dead body towards him.

"And our deal?" Lilliana asked.

"Fine you may keep you family and friends alive for another day or two until you are dead." Solace said trying not to sound defeated.

"Good I believe you owe that man a case and a half of good scotch." She said as she turned around and briefly pointed to Farid. She then walked over to her family and said, "You are safe until I can make it happen otherwise." She turned to look her mother in the face seriously, "Don't ever do that to me again, it could have lost me the fight and I would be dead instead of that bastard. I know what you saw was disturbing for you to see especially coming from me. But it is as I said I am a different person now and I will do what is needed to protect anyone I care about and even some I don't. I must go now, my night is far from over and I don't want Solace to get impatient and take it out on me." She said turning to walk back toward the door but someone grabbed her hand and stopped her. She turned to look at her mother who had tears in her eyes, "I hated to see what you had to do, but I respect that you would do anything to protect us even when it's our job to protect you. I am proud of the person you have become." She hugged her mother and then felt another person grabbing her hand she looked up to see Katalina.

"What's this?" Katalina asked.

"Silver." Was all Lilliana said as she began walking over to Solace. When she got to him he motioned her forward through the doors.

"Silver but isn't that what wolves have a weakness to. When her wolf comes to light tomorrow the silver will burn her skin and keep her from transforming. If I'm right she will have no way of protecting herself except with her fighting skills." Katalina said with worry filling her voice.

"Then we should pray that what she saw was right." Jordan said as the lights shut off again.

Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers