Seven Days of Service - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hatsuda
Hatsuda
201 Followers

So I put the next step of my plan into place. Taking my beer from her and placing it on the end table, I instructed her to do the same, and turn so that her back was towards me. I stood, and pulled her collar around so that I could see the chrome ring, and snapped a 3 foot long silver chain on it, allowing it to dangle over her bare ass. She shivered at the touch of the cold metal's touch on her skin, but seemed to accept what I'd just done. I hadn't touched her directly yet, but that barrier was quickly dropping.

Leaning in to the side of her face, I breathed softly against the back of her ear, whispering, "Ms. Stretch, you haven't been very nice to me over the past few months. Why is that?" No response, but I noticed that she'd tensed up. "Was I that hard on you?" I continued. Still, no response. Looking over her shoulder, I saw goose bumps rising on her forearms. I slid my hand up the length of the chain connected to her collar, pressing the cold links into her skin. Again, I saw her shiver, and she looked down at the floor in front of her. "You haven't been a very good girl, have you?" I continued. She tried to move away from me, but I kept a hold on the silver chain.

Finally I got a little irritated with her silence, and slapped her on the ass, hard. She flinched and let out a little yelp, but otherwise just stood there, facing away from me. As I watched a red welt begin to form on her ass-cheek, and I hissed into her ear, "I expect answers to my questions, or the 'Deal' is off."

Straightening up, she sighed and said, "No, you weren't hard on me. But I thought the only way I could get respect in our division was challenging the best in the division. That was you."

"I wasn't competing with you," I said.

"I know," she replied. "That's what made it easy for me."

I thought about that for a few seconds, and said to her, "Hardly sporting, don't you think? Our division had prided ourselves on teamwork in our best years." As I said that I gave the end of the chain a little flick, causing the tip to snap sharply against her ass-cheek. She jerked forward again, letting out a little cry, but stifling it almost before it escaped her lips. She was determined not to give in to whatever she thought I had in mind. Tough little bitch, I had to admit.

What she didn't know was that I had run out of ideas at the moment. She was causing me a different kind of distraction right now, as my cock had never wavered from its expression of appreciation for her beauty. It was getting painful with the constant strain of trying to break through my shorts. As I stood there thinking what I needed to do next, I heard her moan. Looking down quickly, I was surprised to see that I had absent-mindedly begun caressing her bare ass with my free hand, and she had finally begun to react to my touch. To make things even more interesting, that moan wasn't what I'd have expected if she'd objected to my attention.

It was becoming quite apparent that simple humiliation wasn't getting me any closer to creating a more humble Cathy, but maybe a little torture might. Not real hard-core stuff, but more along the lines of stoking her centers of pleasure as I identified them, then withdrawing them to intensify her frustration level. A little more complicated, sure, but I had a whole week to play with her.

I'd already identified a couple of things that worked, and a couple that didn't, so now I had to turn up the heat, but carefully. As much as I wanted to rush things right now, and fuck her senseless, the last thing our struggling company needed was a rape accusation. Whatever I managed to get from her would have to be willing, and if I played my cards right, I might even get an opportunity for a command performance.

With my free hand I pulled off my belt, while continuing to softly caress the cheeks of her lovely ass. Since I had met with no resistance so far, I took this opportunity to explore some potential boundaries with my reluctant guest. Replacing my hand with the last 8 inches of my belt, I began dragging the end of it across her butt and up her lower rib cage to her shoulder blades. Laying it upon her neck, I slowly dragged it up the nape of her neck, and behind her pretty ears. The response I observed was encouraging, at least from my viewpoint. A fairly normal tickle response except that she actually seemed to move back into my strokes, rather than away from them, and moaned quite sensuously.

I could tell that she was trying to suppress the moans, but the sinuous movement of the muscles in her back told me that she was also attempting to extract the maximum amount of pleasure out of the contact that she could. I suspect that the combination of her nudity in front of me, the collar, the chain, the meal, the beer and the "Deal" may have all conspired to affect her erogenous zones rather than her exaggerated sense of pride. The problem of course, was that it was affecting me as well.

Finally, I took her by the shoulders and turned her around to face me. Immediately her gaze dropped to my groin, which I might point out, had never stopped displaying my admiration of her physical attributes. I noted that her chest, from her breasts to her face, had taken on a ruddy glow, and that her eyes seemed to be a bit watery. Her lips appeared to be a bit puffy as well, and I sensed that she seemed to be breathing a bit heavily. Even through all this, she began to twist a smirk to her lips.

As soon as I noticed this, I brought the tip of my belt down on her left nipple with a little pop. Startled, Cathy began to bring her hands up to cover her breasts, but I stopped her with my hands, telling her, "Anytime you want me to stop what I'm doing, just tell me, and the 'Deal' is off. Then we can get back to 'business as usual.'" Business as usual meant of course, that she'd have to admit to the whole division that she was unable to complete the conditions of the contest "Deal." Truthfully, all I wanted was her to tone down her arrogance at work a bit.

"By the way," I said. "You don't seem to be put off much by being naked in front of me. Why is that?"

After a bit of silence, she shrugged her shoulders as though she'd made up her mind about something and replied, "Until I started high school, I grew up in a Clothing Optional Community with my parents, where nudity was not an issue."

Ok, so I didn't see that coming. But it was proof enough that I had to turn up the heat a bit in our little scenario. Nudity was one thing, but control might give me a better edge.

Dragging the tip of my belt slowly across her nipples, I noticed that Cathy had closed her eyes, and again had begun breathing a little more heavily. Her lips were still looking a bit puffy, although she was trying to keep them clenched tight. Curious, I reached my free hand up to her face, and gently caressed her lips with my fingertips. Trembling, eyes still shut, she opened her mouth just enough to admit my forefinger. Dragging my finger along her teeth, I stopped for a moment, and lightly pinched her lower lip. Her eyes suddenly opened, and I thought I saw a brief look of panic on her face as a slight frown began to form between her eyes.

Stepping a bit closer to her, I allowed my painfully erect cock to brush against her belly through my shorts. As intense as this might be for her, I was experiencing a serious case of blue balls at the moment. Leaning into her shoulder, I inhaled the scent of her soft perfume, intermingled with the musky scent of her arousal, put my mouth close to her ear and breathed, "All you have to do is say 'Stop,' and we can call an end to all this."

Again, she paused. Then, shaking her head once more, she said, "No. A deal is a deal." Then, under her breath she whispered, "I don't want to lose like this. You'll never make me lose like this." Finally, I had to make a decision before I exploded.

"Cathy," I said under my breath. "I'm going to make you give up before these seven days are up. I'm going to find something that you will not tolerate from me, and you will give up. And, it will be absolutely legal. Once you do break this deal, I expect you to display considerably more respect for your co-workers from that point on."

Watching her face harden, lips compressed in a stubborn show of arrogance, I knew I was out of my element, and my promise to break her sounded hollow even in my own ears. I needed help, and I thought I knew where I could find it.

Unsnapping the chain from her collar, I told her that we were finished for the evening, and that she could leave. I also reminded her that she was to continue wearing the collar at the office and remain without underwear. That was to be my little test to make sure that she was still conforming to the rules of the "Deal."

Shooting me an evil look, Cathy quickly put on her sweater, pedal-pushers and shoes, and without saying a word, left my house.

Dammit! I just wished she wasn't such a beauty; I could have felt a whole lot better about my plan to humble her in front of her co-workers.

(To be continued in Seven Days of Service -- Day Two)

Hatsuda
Hatsuda
201 Followers