All Comments on 'Seven Minutes in Heaven'

by highclassic

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Encore!!!

Good story, nice pace. Don't let their mom discourage them, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Definitely needs more

This was a lot more fun than expected, and the ending was the best possible one too. Sure the brotherhood/sisterhood thing was fun but nothing compared to the relationship that grew between bro & sis. And seeing him laugh about his ex was kinda satisfying as well. Right now though I'm really pumped to see how thing turn out with mom catching them, so many possibilities my mind is reeling.

5* with ease!

swfb70swfb70almost 8 years ago
hoping

that Mom joins the festivities

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Can't wait for part 2

fulballzfulballzalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Nice start to a very plausible story. 4 stars. Good job.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
Would have been 5 stars..

Until the part where thy decide to fuck on the couch while mom is out shopping for an under timed about of time. That was a dead giveaway and is a commonly used scenario. You need to use more imagination than that. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

please continue

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesalmost 8 years ago
Falling asleep and getting caught

Might be an overused scenario, but it's realistic. That shit can happen after a good workout. Just please don't have mom strip down right there and start fucking the kids. That is not plausible in the least. Maybe she is angry and in shock. She doesn't know how to tell her husband or how to punish the kids... But she just can't stop thinking about it. She just knows that they are still secretly fucking and maybe it starts to turn her on a little. Let the tension build and this will be a great story.

5 stars for this chapter and a good start. We'll see about the next one.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
Are you kidding?

I suppose that drinking and driving is ok because there would no way of knowing that an accident might be the result? In other words, there are many simple, logical results that the human brain can easily anticipate. Have you noticed how often the males I these erotic stories jerk off without realizing that they will fun at the end? Would you not have made provisions for your release. Maybe you grabbed a tissue to deposit your spend in? I think so. It's simply a logical precaution.

PhineasNPhineasNover 6 years ago
Decent

I liked the twist at the end but thought the relationship between brother and sister could've been built better.

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
I agree

There's no development between them, no prior curiosity or anything. Pretty good, but not the best.

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017almost 6 years ago
Good story

I thought this was a great idea and started very well. The middle part of the story could have been better developed, but overall it was extremely sexy.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

Enjoyed it. Loved the game. Thought they might have continued the game. I want Courtney to do more as the tramp/slut she is.

Too many players if only a brother and sister being the main characters.

More chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous