Seven Minutes in Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole crowd stood silently outside the door, peering at them expectantly.

Brian observed "It must have been really hot in there. Look how red they are and how they're breathing hard."

Brandy playfully nudged Samantha with an elbow. "A little brotherly love?"

Samantha smiled and answered "What happens in the closet stays in the closet."

That was met with hoots and laughter.

Back at the pot Courtney was next and pulled Brian's name. As he headed for the closet he leaned over to Steve and whispered "I think she deserves a little something, don't you?"

Steve laughed. "Let her have it!"

The door closed and shortly there were moans from within. A body could be heard rhythmically thumping against the door. By the sixth minute all was quiet. When the door opened Courtney staggered out, wiping her mouth with her hand. Her blond hair was no longer perfectly styled, her shirt was untucked and her skirt was askew. Brian smirked at her and leaned over to whisper as he passed Steve "I fucked her brains out and had her give me a b.j. She's very talented in that regard."

Steve laughed "That she is. Maybe you should spend the night with her. You can really fuck her brains out and I think you'd be happy. Everyone else seems to have been."

Dave clapped Steve on the shoulder as he moved off. "Maybe I will." He looked around the room for her and called "Hey, Courtney! I want to talk to you."

Once Courtney and Dave were finished Steve found Samantha and they pulled a couple of chairs together at the back of the room while Barbara, Nicole and Ann finished the game with Brian, Paul and Sean. The rest of the game held no further interest for either of them.

Steve looked at Samantha with concern. "What have we just done?"

She cocked her head and said "Had a good time?"

"But I'm your brother!"

"So? It's not like I'll get pregnant."

"Is that all you're worried about? Don't you think it's wrong to do what we did?"

She placed a hand on his knee and leaned toward him "No, I don't. Answer me something, Steve. Have you ever thought about me naked?"

He turned bright red and couldn't find the words to answer.

"Just as I thought. You know what? I've thought of you naked."

"I can't believe what I'm hearing. But thinking about it is one thing; doing something about it is another animal altogether."

"Did I excite you tonight? What did you think when you felt my tits?"

"I...I admit I was...excited. I thought they were heavenly, but in the dark I put out of my mind that I was with you."

After a silence he looked past her and mumbled an admission "Alright, I do think of you naked."

She tossed her chestnut brown hair. "Thank you for being truthful."

Nothing more was said that night or until after finals and the two of them found themselves staying at home for the summer as they worked retail jobs nearby.

One evening their parents were out and she plopped down on the sofa next to him while he watched a Game of Thrones episode.

"What do you think, Steve? Will Jon Snow make it through the series?"

"I doubt it. I'm rooting for him but anyone associated with the Starks desn't seem to have much luck."

When the show was over she turned to him. "I've been thinking about something you said."

"Which is?"

"You said that in the closet you imagined it was not me in there with you. You didn't think of me as your sister."

"Yeah."

"What about if we played the game again, here? We could go in the closet and have a good time pretending. When we come out we can be Samantha and Steve again."

"I can't comprehend this. I think my brain is going to explode from what I'm hearing."

She scooted over closer to him. "Steve, during that game you made me feel like no other guy has ever made me feel. You were gentle at the appropriate times, and you paid attention to what pleased me. I'd like to experience that some more."

"Are you talking about sex?"

She crossed her arms and looked right at him. "Yes. What? Are you worried that you'll pop your virgin sister's cherry? That ship sailed some time ago."

He stared at her, slack jawed.

"Steve, can we at least try it? Maybe without the alcohol it won't be as much fun, but we can at least try it."

"You're an athlete, a varsity volleyball player. Surely you can rustle up a guy who can satisfy you."

"I've had my share of partners, and none of them were particularly satisfying except for themselves. I don't want to rustle up some guy. I want to rustle up you. You confessed that you have thought of me naked. Here's my true confession. I've always had a thing for you; as far back as I can remember. You were my idol. Being a year older than me you got to do things first, and I wanted to pump you for information on what middle school would be like, what high school would be like, what it would be like to date. Even what it would be like to have sex. All right, I never asked you that one, but I wanted to." She paused. "I think I've always wanted to be with you."

Steve passed his hands over his eyes and combed his fingers through his sandy blond hair. "Shit, Sam, I've always thought of you. I watched you grow up and I think I fell in love with you about fifth grade. I thought you were the prettiest girl I knew. I still do."

She laughed and said "Do you remember how, as kids, we played doctor? I always wondered when I would grow a penis."

He laughed out loud and she continued "I had some warped idea that they just grew. I waited and waited for it. The silly things we think of as kids, huh?"

"For truth, Sam, I got excited just now at your idea of playing Seven Minutes in Heaven again. I loved the way your body felt. But that doesn't mean we should do it again."

"Just once. Please? Let's satisfy both our curiosities."

"Alright, I'll think about it. Just when do you want to this?"

"I was sort of thinking about now. Mom and dad aren't here."

That statement rocked Steve back on the sofa. "Now? As in right now?"

"Uh huh."

She leaned over to kiss him on the cheek and her hand found his crotch. "Something tells me that you'd like to do it now, too."

He threw up his hands in resignation. "Okay, okay. If we do it we can get it out of your system once and for all."

"Yes! I've even thought about which closet to use. I think the one by the front door should be just about right. We'll just push the coats aside."

He shook his head in disbelief as he followed her to the closet. She opened it and pushed coats to either side to make just enough room to stand together. Before they closed the door he said "I'm setting my phone to time us for seven minutes. I'll stick it up on the shelf with the hats."

When the door closed she kissed him. "Remember, I'm not your sister. Do like at the party and imagine being back in the day."

He stroked her soft, shoulder length hair and returned her kiss. She unbuttoned his shirt and he unbuttoned hers. His chest was bare beneath the shirt and she played her fingers over it. He felt her breasts through her silky bra and noticed her nipples harden as he did so. This time, instead of pushing the bra up, she unclasped it and shrugged the shirt and bra off and they fell to the floor together.

His hands immediately caressed her smallish breasts, and she actually quivered when he kissed one.

In a few moments she tore his belt and pants open. After giving the bulge in his shorts a good squeeze she pushed them down so he sprang up between them.

She was wearing shorts and he quickly unfastened them and pushed her shorts and underwear down together in one move.

As she stroked him he explored her vulva. More light came under this door than the one at the party, so he could just make out the bushy triangle as a dark shadow. He played in it and slid a finger between her labia, and it immediately got wet. He pressed on the clitoral hood and she moaned.

He could vaguely see the areolas around her nipples, and traced them with a finger. She fondled his scrotum and began to pump his erection and he responded by inserting fingers into her and sucking on a nipple.

She began to writhe and he felt himself tighten. She stopped tugging on his penis and guided it towards her vagina as she thrust her hips forward and up. He removed his fingers and used them to press on her clitoris, rubbing the hood in circles as she guided him into her.

They had just begun a mutual thrusting when the timer went off. He mumbled "Shit" and reached up to fumble with the phone and turn off the timer. "Fuck the time."

He used his free hand to caress a breast and kissed her as he emptied into her. He kept thrusting even as he gradually softened until she came. He slipped out and she ground against his hip until her spasms passed.

Breathing hard they clutched at each other, resting their heads on each other's shoulder.

When they had calmed down he caressed her body softly. Her face, legs, arms, abdomen, back, butt. "God I like the way your skin feels."

"And I like when you touch it. Your hands are soft and warm. You could caress me to sleep."

She laughed when he said "If I caressed you in bed there wouldn't be any sleeping."

They used the closet several more times over the next couple of weeks, until one Saturday as the time drew near to return to school Samantha said "I'd like to come out of the closet, as it were. I don't want to pretend anymore. I want it to be you and me."

"Frankly, I've thought of you almost from the beginning."

"Let's skip the closet today. Dad went in to work to finish a project and mom is out shopping. She could be gone all day."

"Where, then?"

"I want to be able to move a little for a change. How about right where we are here on the sofa?"

They kissed and caressed. He knew she liked to have her hair stroked, and he loved the smoothness of her skin under his touch. For someone so athletic she certainly had soft skin. When her shirt and bra come off he spent long minutes trailing his fingers over her skin, only occasionally tracing around a nipple.

She liked running her fingers through the hair on his head, and to him that was somehow erotic. When his shirt came off she played with the small amount of chest hair on him, and traced around his nipples.

They pleasured each other slowly. It was a while before shorts and underwear came off. Even then he pleasured her with his touch on her inner thighs and the outer part of her vulva. She alternately stroked his erection and rubbed his chest

By the time he began to play between her labia she was sopping wet and mewling with pleasure. She teased the tip of his penis

Slowly they built the tension until neither one could stand it anymore. He entered her well-lubricated sheath with one thrust. When he began rhythmic thrusting she reached around to grasp his butt, guiding him to the tempo she desired.

They became desperate with the need for each other. He kissed her and kneaded her breasts as he slammed hard into her. Just as he exploded inside her she arched her back and shouted "ohgodohgodohgod OHGODOHGODOHGOD OOOOHHHHHHHSHIT..." Her body convulsed with an intense orgasm, and his orgasmic feeling seemed to last well beyond the last spurt of his ejaculation.

They both went limp; when he withdrew and rolled off she nestled her head in the crook of his shoulder and draped a leg over him. One of his hands rested on her side. Within minutes they were asleep.

They awoke with a start to find their mother standing in the doorway to the room, a shopping bag on the floor beside her where she had dropped it.

"JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?"

Now the cat is out of the bag. What are they to do? Stay tuned for Part 2.

12