Seven Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,811 Followers

"Ell... Oh, God... Elliot... W-we're sisters..." she stammered.

"I know... But I can't help it! This thing is driving me crazy, Dani... I can't stop myself!"

Dani found herself sympathizing with her sister. It wasn't like she was putting a stop to their taboo coupling, and from the sounds of it, the rest of their sisters were in no position to judge them.

"Oooo... Fuck it! Th-this feels t-t-too good to stop! Fuck me, Sis!" she begged.

Dani gave herself over to the pleasure, then, slapping her own hips back into her sister's. She let Elliot peel away her t-shirt, shedding it clumsily without missing a single pump of her churning hips.

As soon as Dani was naked, Elliot pawed at her greedily, squeezing and clawing fiercely at her breasts. The pleasure was so intense in her cunt, Dani almost forgot about her own throbbing cock.

It stood out from her body, though, bobbing with every thrust of her hips, and she looked down at it with a desperate hunger. Reaching for Elliot's hands, she tore one away from her mangled breast and pulled it down between her legs.

Elliot seemed to understand immediately, and groaned into Dani's ear as she wrapped her fingers around the burning shaft. She stroked it wantonly, sending shivers of excruciating pleasure through Dani's body.

Wanting to scream aloud, Dani bit her lip instead and arced her back, throwing her whole body into their violent fucking. Their bodies smacked together loudly as they panted and whimpered in bliss.

Dani could feel Elliot's mouth on her neck again, and cried out despite herself. "Yes!!" she groaned. "Fuck me, Sis! Fuck my dripping pussy!"

Elliot groaned, and seemed to fuck even harder, if that were even possible. Their bodies were caked in sweat, their sleeping bags kicked completely away as they writhed together on the uneven tent floor.

Dani's eyes fell to her other sisters again - Gilly and Frankie were still just inches away. She would have expected to have caught their attention, but they were writhing together harder now, too.

The covers they had been under were thrown away, and Dani could see Frankie's delectable, naked body as she bounced up and down in Gilly's lap. She was sitting upright, and the silhouette of her own newly grown cock was unmistakeable as it bobbed with their fucking.

'Do we all have them?' she wondered, her eyes glued to the rigid phallus.

Dani wanted to reach out to them... to touch their young, churning bodies, but Elliot pulled her back harder, twisting her head violently so they could clamp their lips together once more.

Dani groaned, kissing Elliot with grateful enthusiasm. Her sister's cock was pounding hard between her legs, and her hand was a blur on Dani's own aching member. The sweat coating them made their bodies slippery as they slammed against each other.

Pleasure was building faster in Dani's womb, now. She could feel it growing at the base of her cock, and deep inside her squelching pussy. She wrapped her fingers around Elliot's, helping her pump her own inflamed shaft, her head swimming with the knowledge that soon, her sister would make her cum.

Suddenly, a desperate scream escaped Dani's lips, and she bucked frantically in Elliot's arms. Her cock spasmed and twitched as hot semen shot from it in thick, gooey spurts.

Dani heard Frankie, or maybe Gilly squeal in surprise somewhere in front of her, but her eyes were screwed tightly shut and she couldn't see. She knew though, that she had hit them with her sperm, and that made her orgasm even harder.

While her cock spewed in torrents, her cunt trembled, sucking hard on Elliot's cock as it flowed with it's own sticky orgasm. Her pussy walls clenched and squeezed her sister's shaft, milking it harshly until Elliot's shrill cries of ecstasy joined her own.

Dani felt her sister's cum splash against her cervix, filling her with scorching cream on every desperate pump. She gritted her teeth, clamping her thighs hard around it and trapping it inside her cunt.

Surge after surge of hot cum coated her insides, until she could feel it running down the back of her leg and pooling beneath her. All the while, Elliot's hand pumped hard on her own searing phallus, and her teeth dug into the flesh of Dani's throat.

Finally, the sisters began to slow their churning bodies, and lay plastered against one another. Dani nuzzled back against Elliot's warm, naked flesh. The smell of their expended fluids filled her nostrils, and she licked her dry, cracked lips.

Elliot's cock was still buried inside her, and she sighed as she felt it twitch. Her own penis was still rigid, but Elliot had pulled her hand away, stroking her fingers lightly up the swell of her big sister's hip.

Dani shivered at the younger girl's caress. She could feel her cock aching to be touched again, even after giving her the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced.

"What... is happening... to us?" she groaned, her breathing still laboured.

In response, she heard Elliot moan, and looked back to see her being kissed passionately by Crystal.

Crys was on her knees, pulling Elliot's face up and away, and their tongues were duelling openly between them. The older girl's hands were clawing at Elliot's body, gently pulling her away from Dani's sticky flesh.

"No..." Dani groaned, as Elliot's cock slipped slowly out of her. She rolled onto her back towards them, but Elliot was already out of reach, making out hungrily with their older sibling.

Frustrated, Dani let out a huff of annoyance, but found herself growing aroused as she watched the two grope and fondle one another. She made to reach for her cock, but before she could something wet and warm wrapped around it instead.

"Mmmmm..." she groaned, looking down toward her crotch.

What she saw made her dick lurch with excitement. Sweet Gilly's innocent face looked up at her from between her thighs. Her big brown eyes shone with arousal as she wrapped her tiny lips around Dani's massive cock head.

"Yeeessss..." Dani hissed, reaching down to dig her fingers into the girl's long, tangled hair.

Gilly seemed relieved that Dani liked what she was doing, and so began to lick and slurp on the girl's cock more eagerly.

"Oh, fuck... Gilly... That feels so incredible!" Dani whined, her face contorted in pleasure. She churned her hips slowly, pumping herself against Gilly's face with increasing urgency.

Dani could feel Gilly's own cock swaying between her legs, brushing teasingly against her shin. It was so hot, it almost burned Dani's flesh, but felt incredible, all the same.

The cute, shy, quiet girl Danielle had grown up with seemed to transform before her eyes. Gilly looked up at her with an increasing hunger, forcing her face down further and further on Dani's cock until she could feel herself stabbing at the back of the girl's throat.

Gilly made gagging noises as she worked Dani over, but didn't let up. Her spit ran down what Dani could see of her aching shaft, and she felt the walls of Gilly's throat suck enticingly on her spongy cock head.

Dani shuddered. "Oh, Baby... You do that so well... C-c-come up here... Come up here and let me.. d-d-d-o you too!"

Gilly's eyes flashed excitedly at that suggestion. She slid her lips slowly from Dani's shaft, releasing it with a pop and looking up into her face. "Y-you... you really want to?" she asked uncertainly. She had straightened up onto her knees, and for the first time Dani could see the girl's dick standing out from her girlish body.

Dani knew she shouldn't. Gilly was her little sister! But she'd already fucked Elliot, and it had felt so amazing...

In response to her baby sister's question, she licked her lips, nodding her head slowly, unable to tear her eyes away from Gilly's bulbous cock head as it pointed straight at her.

Swifter than Dani realized, her sister had moved around so her cock was swaying above her face. She saw it hanging down between Gilly's legs, ending centimeters above her chin. Above the heavy cock, Dani could see her little sister's pussy glistening in the darkness as moisture beaded on it's hairless lips.

Danielle salivated at the sight. She reached up, sliding her fingers up Gilly's thighs before sinking them into the girl's soft ass flesh. She breathed in her scent, and shivered with sexual hunger.

Before she could taste her sister, however, she felt her own cock being devoured once more. Gilly had gone back to her member, sucking it past her pretty lips and into the warm cavern of her throat.

Dani trembled. Her grip on Gilly's ass tightened, and she opened her mouth, running her tongue tantalizingly along her little sister's shaft. She felt Gilly spasm above her, and heard the girl's muffled whimper of pleasure.

Emboldened by the younger girl's reaction, Dani stretched her lips wide, consuming as much of Gilly's surprisingly large penis as her mouth could hold. It tasted warm, and salty, and delicious. She groaned around it's throbbing girth.

All around her, Danielle could hear her sisters moaning in bliss, but the sounds faded away as she and Gilly melted together in carnal passion. They pressed their wriggling bodies together, gagging themselves on each other eagerly.

Dani took her sister deeper, feeling the girl's thick, pink cock head press against the back of her throat. She repressed the urge to gag, and relaxed her esophagus, allowing the phallus to snake further inside her.

Spit bubbled around the seal of her lips, making the shaft slick as it pumped in and out of her gaping mouth. She learned quickly to breath through her nose between thrusts, and lashed her tongue generously over Gilly's thick, searing member.

Dani's bangs clung to her sweat soaked brow. She gurgled desperately as her own pleasure steadily increased. Gilly's throat hugged the head of her cock wonderfully, massaging it from all sides until it ached for release.

As they sucked each other off, their shining bodies slid together. Moist breasts pressed into one another's stomachs, and hands gripped and groped each other's restless thighs.

Dani gazed above her into Gilly's steamy cunt. She found herself hungry to plunge her cock deep inside, and feel the trembling girl's pussy walls squeeze her shaft much like her throat was already doing.

She slid her fingers through her sister's moist ass crack, grazing them over her puckered anus, (which caused Gilly to jolt excitedly), and dipping them tentatively into her gooey folds. Danielle felt Gilly shudder, and her eyes flared. She plunged her fingers deep inside, curling them in her sister's cunt until they scraped deep against her inner walls.

Gilly wrenched her lips from Danielle's cock, spittle flying across the tent floor as she unleashed a desperate cry of joy. She automatically thrust back, impaling herself farther on Dani's rigid fingers and pushing her cock harder against the roof of the older girl's mouth.

Dani's teeth scraped against Gilly's shaft as she was caught off guard by the sudden jerk, but that only seemed to make her sister moan louder.

She heard the girl's ragged breathing, and felt her lower herself back against her body. Once again, their warm torsos pressed together, and Dani felt the warm kiss of Gilly's lips on her cock head.

Instead of gobbling it into her mouth again, however, Gilly ran her lips down the side of the shaft, bringing her face to her sister's dripping pussy. Dani felt the younger girl's tongue stab into her cunt, and grunted against her cock.

Gilly licked and sucked at Danielle's cunt, while stroking her throbbing shaft vigorously in one hand. The feel of her sister's mouth on her pussy made Dani writhe with pleasure. Her cunt juice seeped down the insides of her thighs, making her skin, (and Gilly's face), shine with her wetness.

Soon, Gilly's mouth returned to Dani's dick, slurping and sucking it greedily. The two sisters whimpered and shivered as they ate each other's shafts with increasing urgency. Once again, Dani could feel the familiar sensation of impending orgasm building at the base of her cock.

She worked faster, as hungry for her sister's sperm as she was for her own orgasm. Her fingers dug into Gilly's cunt, and her throat closed tightly around the girl's phallus.

When Gilly thrust her own fingers into Dani's cunt, the older girl lost control. Once again, gobs of cum shot from her rigid shaft, splashing against the roof of her sister's mouth. She let out a gargling cry around Gilly's cock as she came.

Her sister now had both hands wrapped tightly around her thick member, pointing Dani's cock at her open mouth. She pumped the shaft vigorously, gobbling every gooey drop of jiz Dani fired down her throat.

Dani's tongue slathered erratically over Gilly's cock head, and she wailed and trembled in bliss. She hooked her fingers harshly in her sister's gash, stabbing it relentlessly with manic thrusts.

The savagery of Dani's fingering, combined with her searing tongue lashes, caused Gilly's voice to rise in a high pitched screech. Danielle was instantly rewarded with thick, salty ropes of delicious cum raining down into her gasping throat.

Dani clamped her greedy lips around Gilly's cock head, sucking out as much of the girl's spend as she could. It filled her mouth in seconds, and she gulped it down, only to have it replaced with another generous helping. Soon, it overflowed, streaming down her cheeks and seeping into her tangled hair.

Meanwhile, Gilly's chin shone with Danielle's thick, bubbly sperm. It dripped from her swollen lips, landing back on her sister's still twitching cock. Immediately, Gilly lapped it up again, desperate to swallow every succulent drop.

When they were finally through feasting, the two ravaged sisters lay plastered together, panting in the afterglow of their powerful orgasms. They leaked fluid copiously from their gaping mouths, weeping pussies and still rigid cocks.

Danielle tilted her head to the side, letting Gilly's fat cock slide from her gullet like a slime coated snake. Her eyes were glazed over, and she stared blankly into the darkness of the tent. She could see movement nearby, but couldn't register what or who it might be.

They lay together for several minutes. Before Dani had completely recovered, she could feel Gilly's body slipping off of her own. She looked down across her sweat stained body, seeing her youngest sister crawling into Ash's waiting lap.

The two sisters began to kiss at Dani's feet, wrapped tightly in each other's arms. Danielle's eyes lowered, focusing on her own granite cock as it proudly stood pointing to the sky.

'Will it ever go down?' she wondered, at the same time unsure if she wanted it to.

"Mmmm... Hey there, sister." someone murmured in her ear. The newcomer's warm breath made Danielle shiver, and her cock throbbed anew.

Bonnie rolled on top of Dani, looking down at her with gleaming hazel eyes, and gave a sexy purr. She sat on the younger girl's stomach. Her pussy leaked juices into Dani's navel, and her hard, massive cock rested snugly between her sister's breasts.

Danielle stared at the round, spongy head of Bo's prick as it pointed directly at her. She licked her lips automatically, and breathed in the scent of the older girl's sex. Slowly, her eyes raked over her sister's body, until they locked with Bonnie's.

Bo rocked her hips, rubbing her wet cunt into Dani's tummy. Her cock sawed through the younger girl's tits, sliding enticingly close to Dani's lips before pulling away again.

"Oh, Dani... I'm still so horny..." Bonnie groaned. "I've already cum... t-twice... and I still need mooore..." She leaned forward, her lips hanging inches above Dani's for an instant before crashing into them in a passionate kiss.

Danielle's hands reached up, gripping Bo by the back of the head and pulling her hard into the embrace. They both groaned, their tongues encircling one another inside their hot, steamy mouths.

Dani could taste cum on Bonnie's breath, and it made her tremble. The flavours of cock and pussy mixed with their saliva, and both girls savoured the taste.

Bo was humping against Dani faster now, her ass sliding back and forth, knocking back against her little sister's erect, raging penis. Her own cock leaked droplets of cum, smearing them across the swell of Danielle's breasts.

Dani raked her fingers down her big sister's spine, reaching and gripping the older girl's ass. She spread the girl's cheeks wide, lifting her own hips from the tent floor to slap her hard dick against Bo's sensitive crack.

Bonnie gasped, lifting her face from her sister's, and Dani clamped her lips immediately over the girl's throat.

"Fuck!" Bo grunted. Her body wriggled as the heat rose in her womb. She reached behind her, fumbling to grab at Dani's cock and point it at her boiling pussy.

In one smooth thrust, Bo's cunt swallowed her sister's entire girth, and both girls gave shuddering groans. Dani's hands kneaded Bonnie's ass, pulling their bodies tightly together as she ran her tongue hungrily over the older girl's skin.

"God, Dani! This is so wild! Fuck me, please!" Bonnie whined, gyrating desperately on the younger girl's shaft.

Dani was eager to oblige, and began to pump her hips off the ground in ardent strokes, grunting through every thrust around Bo's warm, sweat soaked flesh. She ran her tongue down the side of her sister's throat, until the older girl's firm breasts jiggled above her face. She immediately took a nipple between her lips, sucking it greedily.

Bonnie shivered, bucking harder in Dani's lap, and pushed her chest firmly into the girl's face. "Oh fuck! Oh shit!" she whined.

Danielle slathered her big sis's breasts, coating them in her warm saliva. Bo's nipples stiffened under her eager licks, scraping hard against her tongue. She grunted and panted as she ate the girl's breasts, still pumping her hips furiously as they fucked.

The feeling of fucking her sister's pussy reminded Dani of her dream. It felt more intense than anything she'd ever experienced before. The sensation was even more powerful than the pleasure Gilly's mouth had given her, though that was amazing too.

Dani dug her cock fiercely in the older girl's folds, never wanting to stop their sapphic tryst. She raked her hands all over Bo's body, giving herself over completely to lusty indulgence.

She couldn't help noticing how little her normally very talkative sister had to say at the moment. Bo's eyes were closed tightly now, her brow wrinkled as she focused on bouncing excitedly on Dani's shaft. Wet strands of hair clung to her forehead, with sweat seeping from her flushed, broiling flesh.

Dani's dick squished with every wet thrust into Bonnie's greasy cunt. Her cock head throbbed, slamming into the back of her sister's womb over and over again.

As they fucked, Bo's stiff member bounced between their stomachs, slapping against rippling skin with every sway of it's rigid length. Dani fumbled with one hand, reaching between their writhing torsos to grip it tightly in her palm.

Bo grunted, obviously appreciating the quick, sure strokes Dani began to give. Her humping grew more frantic as she tried to fuck the girl's clasping fingers.

"God, Dani... Don't stop! I'm gonna... gonna..."

Dani could only reply with muffled grunts as Bo pressed her warm breasts harder into her mouth. She pumped her fist furiously on her sister's shaft, until she could feel it swell with her impending climax.

Bo choked back a desperate wail, beginning to buck as her sperm shot from her flaring cock. It sprayed in generous gobs over Dani's chest, with more than a little of it splashing against her chin.

Dani gasped, releasing Bo's stiff nipple as the hot liquid took her by surprise. She hurriedly craned forward, her mouth hanging open in an attempt to catch some of the salty cream. A few spurts landed on her lolling tongue, and Dani rolled the stuff around in her mouth, savouring it's flavour.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,811 Followers