Seven Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,811 Followers

Elliot stood facing the trees, her cock in hand and a stream of yellow piss flowing from it's head.

"Hey." Danielle said, standing beside her sister and taking hold of her own member. She began to relieve herself as well. It felt strange peeing this way, but she found she liked it quite a lot.

Elliot turned and gave her big sister a tired smile. "Hey."

The two girls peed in silence. When they were through, they turned to each other, and Dani wrapped her arms lovingly around her little sister's neck.

"Hmmmmm..." she sighed in contentment, before giving the younger girl a soft kiss on the lips. She could feel her cock growing stiff again. It didn't surprise her. Neither did the feel of Elliot's hardening member grazing against her own.

"Want me to take care of that?" Dani offered. Before Elliot could reply, she had already lowered herself to her knees.

Dani looked up into her sister's face and slowly ran her tongue over the girl's swollen head.

Elliot grinned and gave an excited shiver. "God, you've gotten good at that." she sighed.

Dani could still taste pussy juice on the younger girl's shaft. 'Frankie's...' she thought to herself. After hours of fucking and tasting every one of them, she could easily recognize each of her sisters' subtly unique flavours.

Just as she was taking Elliot's spongy head between her lips, the girls were interrupted by a loud cry of passion exploding from the tent. They both turned, looking in the direction the noise had come from.

"Hmmm... Maybe we should get back to the rest of our sisters." Elliot suggested. Her fingers were playing idly with Dani's hair as she spoke.

Danielle sighed, gave Elliot's cock one final, gentle kiss, and got back to her feet. "I guess... But I get your next load, ok?"

Elliot grinned and nodded. "Oh, definitely! I want those soft lips of yours back on my prick as soon as possible!"

Hand in hand, the two sisters walked back to the tent in the centre of the clearing.

From her place hidden among the trees, the old woman watched the two girls disappear inside the tent. She smiled a wide, toothless smile. As she observed her latest victims patiently, two blonde, naked girls knelt in front of her, sucking furiously on the old crone's enormous, rigid cock.

"Are they ours, now, Mother?" one of the blondes asked, drool running slowly down her chin. She and her companion each sported impressive hard ons of their own.

"Yes, Child. They are the newest members of our happy, horny family." The old woman replied. She cupped the blonde's cheek tenderly, and guided her back toward her pulsing, veiny shaft.

When the girl resumed her work, the crone looked back up at the tent, smiling as she listened to the passion filled moans of the seven sisters within.

"They belong to me, now." she sighed, before dousing the two grateful blondes in her hot, salty cum.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,811 Followers