Seven Tails: Tail 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a feeling that Sarabeth was going to need a long nap once we were done for the day. When she could stand again Gael ran over with a warm robe and wrapped her in it and they went and leaned against the railing together.

I went over to Daniel and slipped the robe off of his shoulders and unlocked the padlock from the end of his lead. His face was pink and he hung his head. Most of his embarrassment was from the very obvious hardon he had stretching the little leather pouch covering his crotch. It wouldn't have taken much for the snaps on that thing to break free and expose his hard prick to the world.

I started to say something and he blurted out "M-master... I ..." He stuttered to a halt and hung his head again.

"What is it, Daniel?"

"I... I... I can't dance. I don't know how." Admitting a failing like that stung him and shamed him deeply, I could tell. Society's expectations of men were often their biggest downfall.

I stepped forward and laid a hand gently on his shoulder and squeezed it warmly. I slipped my other hand behind his head and pulled it forward until his forehead rested against mine.

"It's okay, Daniel" I whispered. "We will teach you. You will learn and you will be beautiful. And all of us will be very proud of you." Then I gently kissed his forehead.

That was the first positive physical gesture he had received from me up to that point and I could see it had an impact. Daniels body relaxed a little and he almost smiled. I had a feeling that it wouldn't be long before we had a major breakthrough.

After giving him dire warnings about misbehaving, I unshackled Daniels hands and let him move around a little and loosen up his legs and shoulders. He moved around gratefully and behaved himself the whole time.

As a matter of fact, after that first session I never had to put the shackles on him again while we were outside.

We started with the basics: stance and posture. Standing at the end of the lead, I used the long thin tip of the dressage whip as a pointer, touching him here and there to correct his body language. After a few minutes Nathan stepped in and stood beside him to demonstrate, giving him pointers and touching him here and there with his hands to move him this way and that. Several times I saw Daniel give him a grateful smile.

Once we started with basic gaits the girls fell in line as well, helping to demonstrate. He often got distracted by Gaels wiggling butt and Sarabeth's bouncing titties but he started to get the hang of it pretty quickly. And he kept a pretty substantial hardon the entire time.

I stayed pretty much quiet, only giving soft commands when needed and let them teach him. I could see that they were having a positive effect on his morale and decided not to interfere.

By the time we were done they were all laughing and enjoying themselves a bit and the girls had kissed him several times in congratulations. He had even submitted to a hug from Nathan without being embarrassed.

When I announced that training was over they all groaned and complained like kids at the end of recess.

Hey, we were getting there.

When we got back into the stables I directed Daniel into his cage and told him to strip out of his gear and wait. After a hurried whispered discussion with Nathan and the girls, I told Nathan aloud to get himself and his gear cleaned up quickly and told the girls to strip out of their gear and come back.

Daniel was once again naked with the shackle around his ankle when I stepped to the door of his cage. He started to kneel and I held up one hand and stopped him.

"I have one more test for you this evening, Daniel. A test on making choices. Do you remember your first night here and I told you that you can have pleasure or pain or both and you must decide which?"

He bowed his head and said "Yes, Master. I remember."

I nodded. "Very good. Now we will test your ability to decide. Turn around and step into the shower, but don't turn it on. Face the back wall."

He did as he was told, the chain dragging behind him.

I said "Reach up and put your hands over your head, fingers laced together. Keep them up high but not so high that you have to strain."

He did so.

"Very good, Daniel. So far you have made all the right choices. Now in a few moments you will experience extreme pleasure. If you want it to continue, keep your hands above your head. If, at any time you drop your hands, it will stop immediately. Even if you drop them by accident, it will stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." His voice echoed a little bit in the shower.

"If the pleasure is stopped and you want to make amends and start again, you must willingly submit your ass to five stripes from the cane before it will continue. Understand?"

He shivered a little and I saw his ass cheeks tighten up. "Yes, Master. I understand. I won't drop my hands. I promise!"

I waved a hand and said "Promise me or not, Daniel. I don't care. For the first time since you came here the choice is, literally, in your hands." I paused and added "As for me I would be happy either way. Whether I get to watch you come hard and long or see you on your knees begging me to stripe your ass... It's all the same."

As he stood there in the shower I watched his skin turn a nice shade of pink.

The girls were standing on either side of me, naked and grinning in anticipation.

"Ladies" I said. "Let's get him cleaned up."

It was a snug fit with all three of them in the shower but once they were all soapy and slippery it got much better. I directed Gael to take the front (it was only fair) and cautioned her about getting him too excited too quickly. "You make sure Sarabeth has time to work on him before you start. He's been all worked up all day and it probably won't take much to make him pop." Gael solemnly swore to do her very best.

So the girls got soap and washcloths and scrubbed Daniel from head to toe until he was sparking clean. They giggled and splashed and had lots of fun. I could tell his arms were getting tired but he held them up gamely.

Once Daniel was clean and soap free, Sarabeth started softly kissing and caressing his back and shoulders, running her fingers up and down his skin, working her way lower and lower. Gael stood in front of him, one hand on his cheek and spoke to him in a low tone I couldn't hear. His hands had sunk down until they were on top of his head. Gael shot me a worried look, but I just nodded. As long as they went no lower and stayed locked together he was good.

Sarabeth dropped lower and lower down Daniels back, rubbing her titties against his skin, her hard nipples prominent and making him breathe just a little harder. Her hands went to the cheeks of his ass and started massaging them as she rubbed her soft tits against the backs of his thighs. Going all the way down on her knees, she started kissing and licking Daniels full firm ass cheeks as she held them in her hands.

While she was so engaged back there, Gael kept Daniel well distracted in the front. Her just being naked and that close to him was quite a distraction in and of itself. She reached out with one finger and pressed it to his lips then let it trace slowly down his body until it stopped right above his thick patch of curly pubic hair. I couldn't see the front of his body, but judging by the look on Gaels face he was fully and firmly erect. Hell, I would have been!

Aside from quick glances down at his crotch, Gael was still staring into his eyes and speaking to him softly. As Sarabeth went to her knees behind him, Gael spoke a little more firmly and he shifted and spread his feet shoulder width apart. I could see Gael pointing to her own eyes to keep Daniels attention fixed. Sarabeth hooked her thumbs in the cheeks of his ass, gently pulling them apart, her lips and tongue toying up and down his crack.

Sarabeth's mouth slipped lower and Daniel stiffened and arched his back a little and his arms twitched. Gael yelled and slapped at his elbows, driving his arms higher. I missed the first part of what she said but I heard "...mess everything up and it will all be over!" She shook a finger in his face and said "And I might not be in the mood to start again even if Master does beat you!" Daniel took a deep breath and forced his body to relax. It took a few seconds to work it's way down. When his body relaxed, Sarabeth tipped her head back a little and slipped her tongue up into his ass, gently opening him up. Which was, of course, the point of this whole exercise. Daniel shivered all over and moaned aloud.

Gael softened her fierce look, put both hands on his cheeks and kissed him. She started speaking softly again and one hand slipped down to his crotch and started moving slowly. Then, as slowly as Sarabeth had gone to her knees behind him, Gael started going to her knees in front of him, her eyes and voice keeping him focused on her as she went lower and lower.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Nathan had come out of the shower. He was sitting on the floor cleaning his gear and putting things away. He couldn't see into Daniel's shower from there, but I could tell by the smirk on his face that he was listening. That wasn't hard to do at all. Daniel was moaning pretty loudly at that point.

Looking back I saw that Gael had gone to her knees. One hand rested on his hip and I could see her head slowly bobbing back and forth.

Either the boy had some pretty good staying power or the strain from holding his arms up was hindering him a little. Either way he's already lasted longer than I thought he would. Other than the uncomfortable holding my hands above my head part, I'd been in that same situation (albeit in my own shower with more room) with those two girls myself. I hadn't lasted very long and I almost fell over on Sarabeth when I came.

It was a close thing. Daniel really had to fight to keep his hands over his head and he almost didn't make it. The skin on the nape of his neck was bright red and spreading down his back. His moans got louder and louder and he swayed on his feet and I thought he was going to collapse. But the girls grabbed him around the hips and held him upright as he finally cried out and came in Gaels hot little mouth, shaking and shivering all over.

When he had calmed down a little Sarabeth stood up behind Daniel and took his arms in her hands and brought them down until they were folded across his chest and hugged him tight. She kissed the nape of his neck, right in the center of his tattoo and he shivered again. Gael stood up and pulled his head down to hers and kissed him deep. Either the fact that he had just come in her mouth didn't register or he no longer cared. He seemed to enjoy the kiss.

After a moment or so I clapped my hands and the girls came out of the shower and left him standing under the spray, leaning weakly against the wall.

"Good work, ladies. Thank you. Go ahead and get cleaned up and get your gear put away. Daniel! Get dried off and come out. You probably need to sit down for a few minutes, boy." Daniel turned off the water and got a towel and started drying off. The girls scampered off to their cages and their showers started running.

"Nathan! Are you finished?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good boy. Will you come and help Daniel get his gear cleaned up and put away? Show him how it's done correctly?"

"Of course, Master. I would be happy to."

As Nathan came out of his cage I hugged him briefly and gave him a quick kiss and said whispered into his ear "I will leave you two alone for a little while. I'm sure Daniel has questions he'd like to ask." Then I slapped him lightly on the butt and sent him into the cage and shut the door. The girls doors were securely shut already, as expected. I said I would be back in a few minutes and walked out of the stables.

Back at the house I flipped on the video monitor in the kitchen so I could keep an eye on the stables while I worked. Gael was brushing out her hair and Sarabeth was just trying to get hers dry. Nathan and Daniel were sitting knee to knee on the floor and Nathan was showing him how to clean the sweat off of his harness and keep it lightly oiled so it wouldn't crack. Daniel looked relaxed and happy and interested for the first time. Good.

In the meantime, I broke out my big griddle and started assembling a pile of ham and cheese sandwiches and setting them to grilling. A big pot of tomato soup was warming up on the other side of the stove. It would have gone quicker if I had brought somebody to help, but.. Oh well. Plus, it did something for their morale when I actually showed that I did some work for them now and again. We actually took turns cleaning my house and the stables and doing the piles of laundry and such. At times I could be a cruel and unrelenting bastard and a real tyrant. But once in awhile I could show that I was fair and even just and caring.

Fifteen grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and a gallon of soup later I was ready. The soup went into two big thermoses and the sandwiches into a plastic container. I tossed plastic plates, bowls and spoons into a bag with the container and hauled the whole mess out to the stables.

I set everything up on the table and started rushing back and forth, making sure everybody got fed while it was still hot. I had done this before, but it was a rarity and I caught a few grins out of the corner of my eye as I rushed to serve them. Little Miss Gael had the temerity to smirk at me when I brought her food and I looked at her sternly and said "Since you can't keep that smirk off your face missy, you get to do cleanup duty afterward!" She jammed a bite of sandwich into her mouth and mumbled "Es, Aster!" around a mouthful of crumbs. I left Daniel and Nathan in together and fed them both there and I finally got to sit down myself and enjoy my meal. I sat a little back, between the two empty cages and tried my best to be invisible while I ate. Sometimes they would almost forget I was around and I would hear things I normally wouldn't.

When I polished off the last of my food I got up and left my plates on the table. Everyone else had finished eating except Sarabeth. She had eaten about half of her food, then leaned over against her bed and had fallen asleep with half a sandwich still in her hand. Entering her cage quietly, I took the sandwich and put it on the plate, then lifted her gently and laid her on her bed and covered her with the blanket. She never really woke, but mumbled sleepily then turned over and cuddled up under the covers.

When I arose I noticed Daniel giving me an odd look. Nathan leaned closer to him and said "That first night you were here and you finally fell asleep, he covered you up, too." Daniel frowned a little in thought. Good.

I brought out Sarabeth's dishes and shut her door quietly then opened Gaels cage and told her to finish gathering up the dirty dishes and things. As we left I pointed to Daniel and Nathan and said "You two behave yourselves. We'll be back in a little while."

Half an hour later I was reclining against a pile of pillows on my bed and laying on a large beach towel. Gael was astride my hips and slowly moving up and down on my prick buried in her pussy. One hand was on my chest for balance and the other was softly rubbing her backside. During the cleanup she had purposefully splashed me with soapy water. So I had pulled her over my lap on a kitchen chair and spanked her little wriggling bottom pink before letting her continue. When I let her up I made her beg my forgiveness and she had to finish washing the dishes without my help. And when she wouldn't stop whining about her butt she found herself drying the dishes and putting them away with a ball gag filling her mouth. It stopped up her sniveling and I just ignored the dark looks she kept shooting me. As I had said before, she often did things like that just for the extra attention.

When we went into the bedroom afterward I made her get on her knees and beg for something else before I would allow her to get into bed with me. It wasn't really punishment, but it did stop her from whining about her sore bottom for a few minutes. Much more entertaining than a ball gag.

When I was nice and hard, I flipped her up on the bed on her back and ate her pussy until she screamed, then had her climb up on top of me and work my cock deep inside. Two additional orgasms later she was much more compliant and willing to forgive and forget. Gael hadn't been mine as long as Sarabeth or Nathan had and I wasn't sure I wanted to put that fire out completely anyway. She made life more interesting at times.

While she gyrated on my crotch I pinched her hard nipples with my fingers and made her coo and sigh and shiver, which felt really good. Gael had an amazing set of internal muscles. I was thinking about bringing it to an end so we could all get some rest but then I thought I might check in on the lads and see how they were doing. I glanced over at the monitor by the side of the bed, then grabbed the remote and brought up the view from Daniels cage. He and Nathan were sitting on the edge of his bed and Nathan had his arm around Daniels shoulders and it seemed they were deep in discussion. Then, as we watched, Daniel nodded and turned towards Nathan and tentatively turned his face up to him and they kissed. It didn't last long and Daniel quickly turned his face away.

Gael paused her movement for a moment and said "Oooo! Progress! Oh boy!" To keep her from distracting me, I reached up on the headboard and got the bottle of lube and handed it to her. She knew what that meant and shivered a little on my prick and mewled in the back of her throat in anticipation. Pouring some of the slippery lube on her fingers, she reached back between her cheeks and started lubing up her butt, first slipping one finger then two up inside her ass and getting it ready for my cock.

While she was getting herself ready, I glanced up at the monitor again. The boys were face to face again and Nathan had a hand on Daniels cheek. Slowly they moved towards each other again and kissed for the second time. This one went on a little longer. Nathan slid his hand behind Daniels neck and held him close and Daniels hand was on Nathans forearm stroking it gently.

When they broke Daniel didn't turn his head this time. I could see Nathan say something and Daniel nodded. Nathan patted him on the back and gave him a little hug and they moved slightly apart on the bed. Oh yes, things were going well.

Miss Gael was squeezing me insistently with her internal musculature and groaning in anticipation. Returning my attention to her, I patted her on the thigh and said "Turn around." She rose up off of my cock and shifted her way around until she was facing my feet, backing her cute little pink butt up towards my waiting prick. I shot a glob of the lubricant on the head of my cock and said "You put it in." Panting a little, she reached back behind her and grabbed the shaft of my prick in her warm little hand and pointed it at the entrance to her tight ass. As she slowly leaned back she made little sounds of mixed pain and pleasure and I got to watch close up as my cock split the ring of muscle guarding her ass and slowly disappear inside of her. When the head popped inside her she squeaked and paused for a moment then with a sigh moved backwards until I was buried inside her all of the way.

I sat up and plastered myself against her back and wrapped my arms around her, my hands going up to cup her small firm little tits in my palms. I nuzzled the back of her neck while she shivered. One hand went up and grabbed her chin and pulled her head back and I whispered in her ear.

"I just love feeling my cock buried in your ass, Gael." She just shivered and moaned again.

I rotated my hips up into her, feeling my prick move in and out just a little bit. "You are my hot little redheaded ponygirl and I can fuck your hot little ass anytime I want to." I pinched one nipple and said "Isn't that right, ponygirl?"

1...45678...21