Seven Tails: Tail 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I very nearly broke his arm and put him in a submission hold that was excruciatingly painful. I held it and forced him to beg for forgiveness and promise never to try such a thing again and swear very loudly that I was his Master. When I released him he lay on the floor and wept.

During those couple of days he had amassed a good collection of bright red stripes all over his backside and legs that made him walk gingerly and tend to sleep on his stomach. At the end of each day, if he asked politely, I had him lay on the floor and one of the girls went in and laid cold compresses on his fresh welts.

He never once fought or made a sudden move while that was going on. While he did not understand their complacency with their situation, he saw them as fellow captives and wouldn't have harmed either of them.

The second night I cooked up a feast for myself and my pets and brought the three to the house while leaving Daniel alone in the stables for the very first time. I grilled steaks outside and left the stable doors open so the aromas would waft inside. They all ate their fill of steak and grilled shrimp and salad and pasta and even enjoyed a small glass of wine apiece while he sat alone in his cage and ate kibble and pouted.

When they returned to their cages chattering happily about the fine meal, as Gael had the morning before crowing about spending the whole night in my bed and eating biscuits and gravy for breakfast, Daniel rolled on his side and wouldn't speak to any of them.

I also made sure that he was kept in a near constant state of sexual tension. I kept all of the curtains wide open all of the time and made sure that I spent 'quality time' with all three of my other pets as often as possible. Things that I normally reserved for the house in my bed we now did regularly in the stables. It was an entertaining diversion for all of us. And he was constantly frustrated. Twice I had caught him jerking off and each time had given him a good shock. The second time I also added another half dozen stripes on his already abused butt and legs.

He was deeply disturbed by the though of being taken sexually by a man and any reference to it made him angry and despondent. The first time I entered Nathans cage and he knelt and took my cock in his mouth, Daniel threw himself on his bed with his back to us and covered his head with the blanket until we were finished. He hadn't had any such reservations when I was with the girls, though.

But the second time, after Nathan had sucked me nice and hard and I rolled him face down on the bed and slipped my prick up into his ass for a good fuck, I had caught Daniel watching surreptitiously out of the corner of my eye. I leaned down to Nathan and whispered "He's watching." Nathan understood immediately and moaned louder and cried out and put on a good show. By the time we were finished he was watching openly but quickly blushed and turned away when I looked at him and covered himself back up with the blanket.

I took it as a good sign.

On the morning of day four I opened the cabinet in Daniels cage for the first time. He was appalled at the collection of gear in there and especially the toys. He shivered and flinched back when his eye fell on them. After giving him a moment to get a good look, I had him get out the collar and the leash and shut the cabinet door again. He closed it gratefully but his gratitude turned to revulsion when I had him buckle the collar around his neck and clip the leash to it. We spent the next hour learning how to present at the cage door. Every time his face darkened just a little all I had to do was caress the handle of the whip at my side and he paled and did as he was told.

Later on that morning I announced that it was time for dressage training. I opened all of the cabinets and told them full training harness. Sarabeth, Gael and Nathan were instructed to include the special boots and tail number two. I told Daniel he was to dress in the harness and tennis shoes only, adding "You have not earned the right to wear a tail yet, boy. You are not worthy." He looked grateful and frustrated at the same time.

More confusion. Perfect.

The other three had dressed quickly, only needing a hand here and there with a difficult strap or buckle. Daniel had managed to get his shoes on correctly but was getting hopelessly tangled in the harness and getting more frustrated by the minute.

"Just stop and wait, Daniel." I ordered. "Stand still." I turned to Nathan, who had finished first and popped open the door to his cage. "Nathan, come assist Daniel with his harness."

"I don't need his help!" Daniel shouted angrily. When I whirled on him and glared, he dropped his eyes and said "I don't need his help, Master. I can do it myself."

"No you cannot, boy. If you get the harness on wrong many things can happen. If you get those straps wrong and fall down you can rip off one of your nuts or strangle yourself." Daniel blanched. I continued. "You will stand still and Nathan will help you get your harness on correctly. Pay close attention so you can do it yourself next time."

He hung his head and said "Yes, Master."

When Nathan stepped out of his cage and walked slowly next door, Daniel's eyes went wide and he gaped. Even I thought he looked impressive. Nathans curly brown hair was brushed back tight and in a snug pony tail at the back of his neck. The bridle sat across his brow and cheeks like war paint or a leather crown. The harness criss crossed his body, accentuating his muscles. It held three steel rings. Two that centered on his nipples, framing them and the other formed a circle around his cock and balls, held in place by a strap that ran between his ass cheeks and through his matching curly brown tail and up his back. A soft leather pouch was snapped to the top and bottom of the lower ring and both covered and protected his genitals during training.

What was most impressive was the boots. They were specially made and very expensive. Each boot was laced tight high up his calf. They were made liked high heeled boots without the heel. Instead, the boots forced the toes downward and the heel up with a strong support for the arch of the foot. Down on the ball of the foot and the toes was fastened a real steel horseshoe that 'clomped' loudly against the wooden floor each time he took a step. They made Nathan at least four inches taller than he really was.

He looked like some strange warrior chieftain of old. Or perhaps a living embodiment of some forest spirit. All he needed was a broadsword or battleaxe to make the look complete.

Nathan knew how he looked in the gear. The first time he had seen Sarabeth so dressed I had seen the envy in his eyes. After her first dressage exhibition at Nathans first gathering, he had begged me to let him compete there too.

I told him "You have to earn it, boy."

And he did. Nathan was proud of the way he looked in the dressage gear and he always wore it like it was the most natural thing in the world for him. He was nowhere near as flexible and agile as Sarabeth and didn't have her grace, but he always ran a close second to her in the competitions.

It seemed like nobody ever minded losing to Sarabeth.

Nathan clomped his way up to the staring Daniel and laid a hand on his shoulder and said "Let me help you, little brother."

He took the harness from Daniels hands and helped him on with it, describing the steps to take and what parts he might need a hand with. He showed him how to snug it up from the top down and make it fit the most comfortably. When it came to the ring that centered on his crotch, Nathan casually grabbed Daniels cock and balls and slipped them through the ring and snapped the little pouch up over them. At the touch down there Daniel froze like a deer in the headlights. His whole body went stiff and he didn't even breathe for several seconds. It wasn't until Nathan slapped him lightly on the hip did he respond again and turn the way Nathan wanted him to.

And when Nathan tried to run the strap between his legs up between his ass cheeks, Daniel was so tense that he was clenched up tight. Nathan sighed and tugged on the harness and called his name until the boy turned and looked down at him. "Daniel," he said "If you don't relax and let the strap go where it needs to go, it will rub you raw and by the time you get back into your cage you will be bleeding. Do you really want to get an infection on your butt?" Daniel slowly shook his head.

"Take a deep breath." He did.

"Another. Deeper."

"One more."

On the third deep breath Daniel took his body relaxed enough that the strap slid home between his cheeks and Nathan cinched him up tight. Nathan slapped him lightly on the hip again and said "Good job, little brother." He stood up again and laid a hand on his shoulder and added "We'll make a fine pony out of you yet." He lifted the bridle and slipped it over Daniels head and tightened the strap under his chin snugly. Then he went back over the whole thing from top to bottom, pulling here and cinching up there, making sure he was both secure and comfortable. When he was done he patted Daniel on the back and said "You look great. I can't wait until we can run together."

As he started to turn away Daniel said "Nathan?" When he turned back he said "Thank you."

"Any time, Daniel. I am always here for you, you know. I'm right next door." Then he stepped out into the hall to join the girls who were clomping back and forth and waiting impatiently.

As it was Daniels first expedition out of the cage since he had been taken and I trusted him about as far as I could throw him (maybe six feet if I got some momentum behind him), I shackled his hands behind his back and hooked an eight foot lead to his bridle. That way if he tried to bolt or move suddenly it would pull sideways on his head and take away his balance and he would fall.

Although I had no doubt in my mind I would be able to catch him again if he ran he might end up being seriously hurt in the process and I didn't want to risk that. Sure, I had left several dozen painful marks on his skin in the last couple of days, but those would fade away quickly. I didn't want him left with scars from cuts or broken bones.

Brief Interlude

Ah, the moral dilemma of being me. I was an unconscionable prick and an evil minded son of a bitch. I'm sure that in Daniels eyes and in the minds of society at large (were they to learn about me) I was a vile criminal monster, kidnapping young innocent people and torturing them until they fed my base and twisted sexual and fetishistic demands. If I were found and captured (or even just found out) they would portray me like some Hannibal Lecter type monster. Or that twisted fuck in Germany who kept his own daughter in an underground shelter and raped her over and over for years.

Would I deserve that kind of treatment? Yeah, probably.

But what the public would never see and most of my pets wouldn't even find out (though Sarabeth was beginning to suspect) were the hours of work and worry and research that I had put in, and kept putting in every day, taking as good a care of my stock as humanly possible. Making sure that they were healthy and reasonably happy and safe from harm. Accidental harm, at any rate. I was constantly refining my system to make their life as good as I could make it.

Although I worked and trained my ponies hard every day, none of them on their worst day worked as hard as I did.

Did that fact make what I did any less horrible? Probably not.

If worse came to worse and I was discovered and imprisoned for life, as I undoubtedly would be if caught, it would have all been worth it.

Four

When we reached the corral I sent Nathan, Sarabeth and Gael on first a slow walk then a trot around the fence to get them loose and warmed up. While they walked and stretched I wrapped the end of Daniels lead to a fencepost and secured it with a small padlock.

Gripping the side of Daniels bridle in my fist, I turned his face until he looked me in the eyes. "This is it, Daniel." I said. "Your first day as an apprentice pony. Watch the others closely. They have all trained hard, some of them for years, to get as good as they are now. I would put my ponies up against anybody else's any time, anywhere, any place because I know in my heart that they are the best there is." I moved my grip to hold his chin in my hand and held it firmly. "I have the best because I train the best because I only take the best. And that is what you are going to be, Daniel, whether you like the idea or not. You are going to be a champion pony. Get used to it."

I released my grip on him and stepped back half a pace and my eyes swept up and down his body. He colored a little and looked away.

"You have a fine strong body, Daniel. It is going to please me in many ways." He blushed even deeper.

I reached out and wrapped my hand around his bicep and gave it a squeeze.

"But you are a little soft and spoiled. Obviously not used to hard work. We will change all of that." I saw his eyes narrow a little and his jaw clenched.

Ah, me. Even in his dire circumstance I could tweak his machismo and drive him where I wanted him. Sometimes it was all too easy.

"Don't worry," I said as I turned to walk away. "We won't let you get too soft. In three or four years if you work at it, you might be almost as good as Nathan." I sighed a little sadly. "I just hope you won't be too disappointing."

If I would have looked behind me I would have seen his eyes shooting daggers into my back. Male pride was such a large handle to get hold of. Women now, they were something completely different...

We practiced freestyle routines to music. Each of my pets and I put our heads together and came up with a mix of several different tunes that would fit well with their styles.

I sent Nathan on a brisk trot around to get his blood moving and told the girls to cover up and stay warm. There was a cabinet right by the paddock gate that held loose robes made from thick blankets with a heater inside to keep the robes toasty, as if they had just come out of the dryer.

"Gael."

"Yes, Master?"

"Throw a blanket over Daniel, will you?"

"Yes, Master!"

Gael grabbed another robe from the cabinet and slipped it over Daniels shoulders, saying "You look cold, poor boy." He smiled gratefully at her. As she pulled it close around him, one hand slipped down to his crotch and wrapped around his prick in it's soft leather pouch. "And you look pretty hot, too! I can't wait to see how you perform!" She nodded towards the corral as she felt his prick getting hard in her hand and added "And out in the corral, too!"

"Gael." I said over my shoulder.

"Yes, Master?"

"Quit teasing the boy."

"Yes, Master. Sorry." Making sure I wasn't looking, she stood on her tiptoes, gave him a quick warm kiss and danced away.

I had walked a few more steps away and Gael followed me and made a show of apologizing for her behavior, hanging her head and bowing with one hoof forward, as a proper pony in dress should do. It was impossible to kneel with those boots on.

Quietly out of one side of my mouth I said "Good work, Miss Gael. There will be a shiny new ha'penny in your pay packet this week!"

Turning away so Daniel couldn't see she dimpled and curtseyed a little and whispered "Bless you, Master Scrooge Sir!"

Teamwork. It was all about teamwork. And I had an idea that might just take young Daniel right to the edge if done exactly right. We would see...

I won't go into great detail about the training we did that day. It's boring and technical and complicated and difficult to put into words. The dressage routines included different gaits and maneuvers that a real horse should be able to master and included different jumps and leaps mixed in with dance steps and a little bit of gymnastics. If I could insert a video clip here, you would sit in rapt attention, probably with a little drool on your chin.

But words lack power, sometimes.

Nathans style was slow and powerful, reflecting his build and demeanor while on the field. He was such a study in opposites. When he was in his racing gear clipped to the sulky cart, Nathan was strong and lithe and tireless. Lightning fast and unstoppable. Completely focused on winning. In dressage he was a mighty warrior horse, his hooves making the dirt fly and pounding the earth beneath him into submission. He was like a gladiator in the arena, daring all comers to challenge him. His music was all slow martial and classical, loud and powerful. Even though he did not speak during his routine, his body and his music all roared "Fear me!" He always impressed the crowd and the judges.

But when Nathan was naked and not in training or competition, he was my soft loving little bottom boy who would do anything at any time to please me, happily dropping to his knees to take my cock in his mouth or face down with his ass up in the air begging me to fuck him hard and long.

When Nathan finished his routine the girls squealed and clapped for him, bouncing up and down like cheerleaders and yelling "Go Nathan! Yay!" Daniels eyes were wide and his mouth hung open in amazement during the whole routine. Even he was impressed.

Gael's routine was lighter and livelier. Her music mix was mostly Irish fiddle tunes with a dash of 'Riverdance' thrown in. Her best features were her sunny smile and her pert posterior and she used them both to her advantage. Her little red pony tail was in constant motion, drawing your eyes as she danced and leapt. She was a sprite, a pixie, a beguiling faerie creature dancing inside the petals of a flower and leading you deeper into the forest and away from the legendary pot of gold.

You just couldn't watch Gael dance without smiling. When she finished all of us cheered and kissed her smiling lips. She bounced over to Daniel and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard and long, pressing her hips up against him. I'm sure if his hands would have been free I would have needed a pry bar or a bucket of cold water to get them apart again.

After five years of hard training, Sarabeth was my star. Her music was a mix of mostly jazz with snippets of trance and club music thrown in. Her dance routines were a mixture of classical ballet and freestyle and a few bits that would most likely be best viewed while she was hanging onto a pole in one of the higher class of strip clubs. She had a way of making her long braid and her matching tail swing back and forth in opposite directions that made you think "How does she move like that?" Lost in the bliss of her routine, Sarabeth was the queen of sensuality and sexuality. Her body language and face said "I know you want me" and her nipples were always rock hard and showing off.

You couldn't watch Sarabeth without getting sexually excited. She'd make a statue of a saint get a hardon.

By the time she was done Nathan, Daniel and I were all sporting matching erections. Even Gael was a little flushed.

As usual when Sarabeth finished her routine, she was pink and flushed deep down her chest, panting and shivering just a little with built up tension. I held out my arms and she threw herself into me, wrapping her arms around my chest and bringing those perfect lips up to mine for a deep kiss. Even before I touched her she was groaning a little into my mouth and grinding her hips against me. My hands slid slowly down her back, feeling her shiver. Then one hand cupped her bottom and squeezed and the other went to the base of her blond ponytail and pressed it firmly deeper inside her ass. She pulled her mouth away and stiffened, her arms tightening around my chest and she cried out and came, breaking out in goose bumps and shivering like she had a hard fever. I held her and stroked her and tugged on her little tail until she had three back to back orgasms and sagged weakly in my arms.

1...34567...21