All Comments on 'Seven Years Since The Motel Ch. 05'

by LettersFromTatyana

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please tell us in the next chapter what happened the next morning. I've been waiting for this chapter hoping this would be the one, but again it's been drawn out to another chapter without an explanation of what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good golly I'm enjoying

the character development through scenes and dialog. Oh so very good compared to the usual "2 hours and in bed" that sometimes passes for romance around here (but leaves you wondering what they have in common or how they learned to like each other). Thank you for doing it the hard way. Take as many chapters as you'd like/need.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
You have no need to apologize.

Grammatical errors usually leap off the page at me, but none caught my eye in this first read-through. As a matter of fact, your writing imparts a definite ease to the reader. I never have to stop to figure out who's speaking at any given moment. Often when that happens, I never do figure it out, and it leaves me crabby for the rest of the piece. You're way beyond that.

I'm enjoying the story a great deal and hope that your motivation to write stays high. The characters, plot and dialog are all delightful. The last two chapters are going to be great, I'm sure.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 13 years ago
Just checking in :)

Nice job. Looking forward to them fixing things up. :)

SabrStrykSabrStrykalmost 13 years ago

Enjoying this thoroughly. Based on the quality of your work, the time invested for the remainder is well worth the gnawing hunger for more :)

Luvlee11Luvlee11almost 13 years ago

This is a great story. I'm really looking forward to the next update. Masie is a great character and she seems so real. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More....

please please please please please more. I can't wait any longer. Please

JoKeR_JcKJoKeR_JcKabout 12 years ago
I don't understand

just have a look at the situation

when two people in love and if they can understand the signs for each other they why can't they directly put the cards on the table.

way too long story to tell. seriously.

it wouldn't had took so much time to build the plot.

little bit romance and thrill could have worked.

man someone write stories like SEVEN DAYS .....

if anyone has any idea about such stories then plz send the link.

i will be grateful.

-- jokerjck

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous