All Comments on 'Seven Years Since The Motel Ch. 06'

by LettersFromTatyana

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh come on...

How could you finish it like that! I have waited and waited and waited for so long for this chapter and even though it was fabulous I need need need to know what is going to happen.

I LOVED it by the way, well done.

BGeorgeBGeorgeover 12 years ago
Finally, some answers! (and sex)

Great chapter! Finally we learn more about what happened that morning! Can't wait to see them have it out!

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
LfT, I Love Your Work

Real characters in a real situation, carefully told. Quibbling is a pleasure. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

WTF did he think she was going to do by practically telling her he didn't want his family to know she was there, what an ass!!! he pretty much just did what he did 7 years ago. PLEASE don't make us wait so long for the next chapter.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 12 years ago
Soon please

Please make the next chapter sooner cause i want her to tell him what an idiot he is and leave him hanging...lol it is like real life though.

PennLadyPennLadyover 12 years ago
Good job :)

Let's see what Maisie and Alessandro have to say for themselves next time around. ;)

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
"Women are from Venus; Men are from Mars..."

All this time lost because of a failure to communicate. And actors really are like that...they're so busy "sending" that they often forget what "receiving" is like. Alessandro had all the best intentions. We can imagine that he was having similar thoughts seven years ago, wanting to protect Maisie from curious onlookers back then, too.

Let's hope that this is a case of "All's Well the Ends Well." The two people are so perfectly made for one another...although they will have to develop some new communication skills to survive!

Bravo on a great story, well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Doesn't get it

Is the man a caricature, or does the author think that of us men are that stupid?

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago

its strange how 2 people who have know each other most of their lives and have been friends for a large portion of it can fail in communicating so badly

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really do enjoy this series, but I have to say that after the "second time" hearing what he said that there is no way that these two old friends that have reconnected with the added bonus of seven years maturity wouldn't understand the context and the fault immediately, if not before the readers should, since they have given all that time to reflect on the past. Other than that, I do enjoy your writing and look forward to more.

SydneyBlakeSydneyBlakeover 12 years ago
Well done

Excellent story! There were some minor things that I found confusing in one of the earlier chapters, but all the major elements of your story are coming together beautifully. I can't wait to read the final chapter. ;)

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyover 8 years ago
a minor quibble with otherwise stellar storytelling

It would be hard to sympathise with Alessandro at this point if he's dense enough to say those things to Maisie the morning after. Especially after all that's happened. If he was stupid enough to do it when he was young, he should certainly be old enough to know better now. That part seemed a bit contrived, though I found the rest of the narration and dialogue to be as compelling as ever.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous