Seven Years Since The Motel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands fumbled at her shirt, trying remove it but failing because of the bow behind her back.

"Hold on."

Maisie pushed him off and sat upright. Alessandro sat back on his haunches, his hands digging into his thighs as if to stop himself from reaching out.

"When I saw you that first day, after we got off the train," he ground out as she reached behind her to untie the ribbon, "all I wanted to do was throw you on the hood of that car and fuck you senseless."

Her hands stilled at the zipper that ran down the side of the shirt. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Well that next morning, I wanted you to fuck me senseless in the strawberry field." She unzipped her shirt and pulled it over her head, smiling as his eyes widened at the sight of her lacy bra. "So I think we're even."

"Then I think it's time we both get what we want," he whispered, moving his body on top of hers before the shirt had even left her fingers.

He pushed the cups of her bra down and suckled her into his mouth. The lace from her bra dug into her sides, but the feeling only heightened the sensations from his lips, tongue, and teeth on her breasts.

She knew she was sopping between her legs, under her jeans and panties as her body demanded that he be inside her, filling her. She fisted and tugged at the soft fabric of his shirt, needing to feel the warmth of his skin against her own.

"Alessandro."

She felt rather than heard his "Mmmm?" against her breast.

"Shirt. Off. Now. Please."

Maisie groaned as his hot skin pressed against hers. She wanted to say more, but couldn't form the words as they they moved together on the bed, filling his bedroom with moans and pants and the sounds of half-clothed bodies rubbing against each other.

Alessandro reached for the button of her jeans. His hands shook as she pushed her pelvis up to him, wordlessly begging him to strip her.

"God damned skinny jeans." He fumbled at her waist before managing, with much effort, to yank the jeans down to her ankles.

She hadn't made much headway getting his pants off, either, but stopped caring and cried out when he shoved two fingers inside her.

"Oh God," she heard him mumble as he kissed her, but she couldn't say anything back.

Maisie was dimly aware of the sounds of pounding rain and thunder beyond the windows, but the noise paled in comparison to the blood rushing through her ears. Her world had shrunk to the two places their bodies met.

His wet fingers were relentless as they moved in and out, pushing her pleasure higher and higher as she writhed beneath him, whimpering and begging him for more. The fullness she craved wasn't satisfied, but intensified as he kissed her in time with his movements.

"Maisie," he whispered, kissing a spot behind her ear. "I wanna feel you come. Around my hand as I fuck you with my fingers."

"Yes," she groaned. She pressed against him, desperate for the release his fingers promised to give her.

"And then I'll be inside you." His breath was hot against her ear, sending shivers down her body. "Before you even come down from your high, I'll be inside, fucking you, pushing you on until you come again."

"Oh God yes." She started to shake as a blissful anticipation coursed through her.

"But you gotta come first, Maisie." He reached his spare hand down to play with her nipple, forcing a barely-smothered yell from her mouth as he tweaked her sore flesh. "You gonna come for me?"

She tried to nod and answer, but only moaned as she squirmed beneath him, spreading her knees wide for him.

"Then come." He ground his palm against her clit as he twisted and pinched her nipple. "Don't make me wait any longer. Come so I can fuck you."

And with a wail she did, writhing against his hands, panting and straining for more even as she felt herself crest into completion.

She could only discern his outline as he climbed on top of her, so dazed was she from her orgasm. His breath was short and heavy, and his eyes were wide but dark in the dim light from the windows; she knew, as he put his weight on one arm and reached down with the other to quickly find her throbbing opening, that he would be true to his word and be inside her before she recovered.

"Maisie," he groaned as he pressed inside.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him as he sheathed himself in her swollen sex. That torturous conundrum of sex—wanting him to stay inside, filling her forever, while wanting to feel the friction as he pushed in and out—made her moan and grab for him.

The sharp sensation of his hand squeezing her hip and tilting her pelvis up, further opening her for him, brought her attention back to reality as he went deeper within her.

"You feel. So good. Inside me." Everything—her words, her breaths, her heartbeat, her movements—everything in her body matched his rhythm.

"You're incredible." He squeezed her hip harder in his hand. "Just incredible."

He grinned and kissed her, and she felt herself smile back. They moved together, panting and sweating, grunting and occasionally swearing, but smiling. She knew it, even if she couldn't see it.

He rested his forehead against hers and slowed his movements until he stilled.

"Maisie." His hoarse voice sounded desperate.

"Yes." She kissed him on the side of his neck.

"Maisie, I'm so close. You feel too good." He groaned when she kissed his neck again. "What do you need?"

"What?" she asked in between kisses.

"What do you need? To come again. With me." His hands were sweaty and sticky as they threaded through her hair, pulling her away from his neck."Tell me what you need, Maisie. Please."

She stared up into his eyes, savoring the feeling of having body insider her.

"Harder. Faster. Closer," she begged, grabbing at his arms to pull his sweaty body towards her.

She felt on fire as he picked up the tempo and pushed into her harder still, each thrust driving the rhythm of his movements through her body. She was unbearably close, but needed more.

"And my breasts," she begged, pressing herself up to him, moaning as his chest brushed against her nipples. "Touch me."

His hand left her hip and moved up her body before rolling her nipple between his fingers and squeezing her breast in his hand. When combined with his ever-increasing, driving pace . . . .

"Alessandro, oh God!"

She lost coherency with her words, and exploded in pleasure as she felt him swell and come inside her.

Alessandro collapsed on top of her, dropping his face into the side of her neck. His hair felt soft and damp skin, and the smells of sex, soap, and sweat washed over them, relaxing her as she felt his breathing slow and his cock twitch its final throbs inside her.

He picked his head up and looked down at her, and grinned.

"What?" she asked, surprised to hear her voice was hoarse.

His eyes traveled her face, and she wondered if, like her, he was trying to burn this moment into his memory.

"It's just . . . when I saw you in the orchard this afternoon, I didn't think we'd end up in bed together," he whispered as he resumed playing with her hair.

"Oh." She shifted under him.

"But I'm glad we did."

"Me too," she said, raising her head off the pillow to kiss him.

Alessandro rolled off of her, pulling her with him. After divesting herself of her remaining clothing, Maisie dropped her head down to his chest, feeling both satisfied and full of a weird, giddy relaxation.

She drifted off, listening to his breathing and the pounding rain outside, happy to be in a warm bed with this man.

--------------------------------

Alessandro rubbed his eyes and frowned. The first rays of dawn stretched into his room through the large glass panes of the room's eastern-facing windows. Hadn't the weatherman predicted that last night's terrible storm would last all day?

And had he forgotten to open his windows to let the cool night air in? He felt much warmer than he had all week.

He jolted as the reason for his warmth shifted beside him, beneath his hand.

Maisie.

Maisie Barnes was in his bed, curled up against him, pressing her ass up against his hardening cock.

He pressed his face into the back of her hair, letting the softness tickle his nose, wishing for nothing more than to sink inside her once more.

He couldn't believe the memories surfacing in his mind. Sex. Here, in his childhood bed, the bed they'd bounced and played on as children.

He pulled her closer, grinning at the thought that it was now the bed they'd bounced and played on as adults.

He let out a frustrated sigh as he heard the sound of rumbling diesel engines carry across the water from the harbor. It was past dawn, and time to wake her up, though not in the way he wanted.

They needed to clear up some loose ends from all those years ago, ends that still nagged at the edges of his memory. He didn't want to let her go, but it would be better if they had that conversation alone, not at the island in his mother's kitchen with his early-rising household. The last thing he wanted was for Maisie to stumble downstairs—clothing rumpled, hair tangled, cheeks flushed, and lips bruised—to a kitchen with six people staring at her. He didn't want to subject her to breakfast with his grandparents that way, not when they hadn't yet had the opportunity to talk, and not when it was an understatement to say she wasn't a morning person.

"Maisie."

He nuzzled his face deeper into her hair. She didn't respond, but he could tell from the slight shift under his hand that she was awake.

"Come on, sunshine. Up and at 'em."

"Mmmph."

He chuckled as he pulled back and nipped her ear. "Come on, you little tart. You need to get up and out of this house before my parents and grandparents wake up. I don't want them seeing you leave."

She didn't say anything, but he knew she was listening.

"I'm going to take a shower. I'm sure that, like you, I smell like hot, sweaty sex. Go home and shower, Maisie. I'd better not see that cute little ass of yours in this bed when I get back."

He gave her hip a final squeeze, kissed her on the forehead, and threw open his windows before heading into the bathroom that connected to his room.

He was still grinning as he turned on the water, and was about to get in the shower when he paused.

"Shit."

He turned off the water. He had a nagging feeling that he'd done something wrong, and a strange sense of déjà vu settled over him as he ran the morning over in his mind. He wracked his brain as he opened the door. Something didn't feel right, something with Maisie.

"Maisie!"

For the third time in less than a day, he was surprised to see her. Her attire momentarily distracted him, as she wore nothing but the t-shirt he'd worn the day before; her nipples poked out in the morning breeze coming through the window, and her long, lean legs stuck out from beneath the shirt. There was something appealing about seeing his shirt on her, in seeing how it fell in different ways on her curves than it did on his frame.

A smile tugged at his lips as he drew his eyes back up her body, but fell from his face when he saw her eyes, spitting with fury.

"Um, Maisie? Is everything OK? I—"

"You, Alessandro Conti, are a cruel, lying, seducing, ass-hole!"

Her finger poked at his chest with every word, and his mouth dropped open. His pulse raced, though whether from anger at her accusation or panic that he'd done something terrible, he didn't know.

"What, not going to own up to it?" Maisie let out a short, angry laugh. "Tough. You made me promise not to run last night. Well, you're in luck. I'm keeping that promise. I'm not going anywhere until I tell you exactly what I think of you."

--------------------------------

Thanks to PennLady for her beta reading skills and estragon for his copy editing. The chapter is better thanks to their efforts, though if there are mistakes, they are probably because I made changes after they read the text.

The next—and last—chapter is in the works. Thank you all for your patience, and as always, I appreciate your feedback.