Sex Across The Cell Phone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm...ahaaa...ohhhhhh.....haaaaaaaahaaa" They began making non-human sounds as their bodies ground together; sweat and secretions combining and flowing freely.

The two new lovers found themselves in each other's arms while performing forbidden acts of pleasure. Wanting to be more proactive, Bhavana began slamming her ass to and fro into Ramesh' abdomen, milking the tight cock with her anus. Each time she came close, Ramesh would finger her body until...

So it was that when a very naked and curious Kiran walked hand in hand with a sweaty and naked Manju, they each saw their better halves engaged in sex acts which even they had not experienced.

Bhavana came first as Kiran stopped to gawk, throwing her head back and howling at the ceiling; her finger nails painting bloody red furrows into Ramesh's buttocks and thighs.

Ramesh came half a heartbeat later, his left hand wrapped around Bhavana's waist, climaxing her reddened puffed up pussy lips, while his right hand squeezed her breasts till Manju thought they would burst. Bhavana fell away from Ramesh's fuck-clutch as Ramesh howled wildly while his cock began spewing and pulsing fresh hot semen deep inside Bhavana's rectum.

The two anal lovers remained conjoined for a while their bodies twitching and shuddering with their respective orgasms.

They had not even noticed that Kiran and Manju had entered the room. Nor would they have cared if they had.

12