Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry if I shocked or offended you, dear. When I'm engaged in sex I sort of forget myself. Don and I discovered a long time ago that it is sexy and fun, when we're excited, to use words we wouldn't use with anyone else or at any other time. I guess I just do it automatically now. Does it really bother you?"

"No, it really doesn't – which surprises me. I was shocked at first when you referred to my...my ass. See, I have a hard time saying it even now. But, after I got over the shock, I liked hearing you and I even have begun to like saying them myself! I never in my life said "ass" like that, and I don't think I could say the others, even now. But it's fun and sort of exciting to hear you!"

"You are sweet and cute, honey! You like for me to talk about your "ass", and even your "asshole."

Susan giggled, "Uh Huh!"

"What about finger-fucking you or just "fucking?"

"Oh, Jean, stop it. You're embarrassing me. I feel so foolish. But I still couldn't say them myself."

"I'll bet you could if I spanked you until you did!"

"Don't you dare! Besides, I have to go. Jim will be coming home soon, and I'd better get something done."

"O.K., but we'll see next time if we can extend your vocabulary! Another spanking might be just what you need!"

Susan giggled again, obviously not frightened or put off by the threat. "I'm getting out of here before it's too late. At that she got up, pulled on her panties and pants and reached for her top. Jean also got up and as Susan put the shirt over her head, Jean reached over, cupped her right breast and kissed the nipple. Susan felt a surge of affection go through her and, after pulling the top down, she put her arms around Jean and gave her a hard, very loving kiss on the lips. "It was lovely, honey! You're wonderful. Don't come down, now. I'll let myself out."

The next week was wonderful for Susan. Everything seemed brighter and more cheerful. It was if the weight of the world was off her shoulders and, suddenly the future was no longer foreboding. Obviously, the pregnancy problem wouldn't go away -- spanking and sex can't solve everything. However, as she had said to Jean, Susan was able to put it in prospective for the first time. After considerable serious thought and introspection, she came to realize that her almost pathological compulsion to have children came, in large part, from her family background and family pressure. That compulsion was now gone, as was the "witch" Susan, thank heaven. She still wanted children, but was not driven by the desire, and the idea of adoption as a last resort no longer seemed unacceptable. The idea of artificial insemination, however, still was repulsive to her. As she said, "The idea of a complete stranger's semen being used to make me pregnant is almost sickening. Some women may find it acceptable so they can actually have a baby, but I can't even think about it"

Other people found the new, i.e. old, Susan to be charming again. Don asked Jean, "What on earth happened to Susan. I met her outside, and she was cheerful! That's the first time in months that she's been anything but miserable. Do you know what cured her?" Jean just laughed and said, "No, but I've noticed it too," while smiling to herself about her role in the resurrection. Don's antennae quivered slightly at the falsehood – he could always tell when she was lying – but he shook off the suspicion as being silly. What could Jean have to hide?

The two women had no occasion to see each other during the week except for casual meetings, but, needless to say, they thought about each other and the entire situation many times. Oddly enough, by the time Friday evening came, both were feeling awkward again, not knowing quite what to expect and, each, wondering what the other was thinking after a week to cool off. About 7:30, Susan was in the bathroom after showering, doing her final primping before going over to Jean's. She put on her robe (without panties), did the usual things, e.g. combed her hair, put on lipstick, applied perfume, etc., but, as she finished, she did something she had never considered doing on "movie night" with Jean. Feeling very daring, and not permitting herself to think of the implications (but blushing, nonetheless), she carefully applied perfume to her nipples and her cunt hair. That done, she closed her robe and, with considerable trepidation, went across to Jean's.

For the first time, Jean was a little uncomfortable with the idea of being naked, not knowing how Susan was feeling and not wanting to seem to be too eager, herself. Therefore, when Susan came in she was already dressed in her robe, which made Susan afraid that Jean didn't want anything to happen. Thus, both danced around the issue and, somewhat awkwardly agreed to finish the movie they had started the previous week. A mind reader would have been amused by their thoughts, both disappointed and fearful that nothing would happen, both afraid to broach the subject but hoping the other would, and neither paying attention to the movie. After a wasted hour during which the movie ran through to its end, Jean finally gathered her nerve and asked, "Do you want to put in another DVD, or...do you want to do something else?" Susan never would have taken the initiative, but Jean's hesitation and her obvious meaning, were enough for her to say, "I'd love to do something else if you want to, honey." With that, Jean leaned across and lightly kissed Susan's lips and slid her hand inside her robe onto her breast and whispered, "This is the kind of 'else' 1 would like." With an audible sigh, Susan whispered back, "Me, too."

Shortly afterwards, they were lying side-by-side, nude, lightly caressing each other. Susan was nestled against Jean's breast, and suddenly giggled. "What caused that?" asked, Jean, startled out of her rather erotic thoughts. Susan giggled again. "We both put perfume on our breasts! Aren't we brazen?" Then Jean laughed and they hugged each other. That shared admission, more than anything else; finally eliminated any question from either of their mind that the sexual desire was mutual. That issue never arose again, and the awkwardness was gone for good.

For some time, they just continued fondling and feeling each other, and then, Jean ran her hand down to Susan's cunt. After ruffling her cunt hair for a moment, her fingers delved between her legs, into the cunt, itself. She caressed the clit and the surrounding area, slowly working downward until her index finger found the cunthole and entered. Stroking the clit with her thumb, she began moving her finger in and out of the hole, causing Susan to spread her legs and start a slow, rhythmic motion. As her motion became more pronounced, indicating mounting excitement, Jean asked her, rather archly, "What am I doing to you?"

"Oh, honey, what do you mean? You're playing with my cunt."

"That's right, but what is my finger doing to you?"

"Why, it's going in and out? Oh, I know, it's screwing me!"

"But that's not the word to use. What is it doing?"

"I don't know what you mean, hon....oh, honey, I can't say that! Please don't ask me to say that."

"Come on, you know the word and I said I was going to expand your vocabulary. Come on, what is my finger doing?"

"No, I won't do it. I just can't."

"I told you, you'll say it or I'll spank you till you do!"

"Don't you dare!"

At that, they started a, more or less, mock struggle, both laughing as they struggled. Inevitably, Susan ended up over Jean's knee, as she threatened, "Say what my finger is doing to you or your ass is going to be sore."

"Never. You leave my ass alone, you bully!"

"Ok, if that's what you want." With that, Jean's hand began a steady slapping at Susan's bottom. The slaps weren't hard, but the cumulative effect was to turn the cheeks to a bright pink which soon became quite red. All this time, both women were laughing as Jean repeated her ultimatum and Susan rejected it. The words became repetitious, "Say it! I won't say it! Say it!" "I won't, you can't make me!" "Yes I can, say it!" "No! I won't!" "Yes!" "No!" "Yes!" "No!" Gradually, even these few words ended as both women became still more stubborn, Jean determined to win, Susan determined to hold out.

Unfortunately, the friendly struggle really became a contest of wills, but Susan had a major handicap – her bottom was already sore from the previous spanking and even moderate slaps were painful. Inevitably, she was forced to surrender and say said what she had known she would say. "All right, damn it, your finger is fucking me. You're fucking my cunt with your finger!" Oddly enough, while she actually enjoyed being forced to say that, she still felt some humiliation at being dominated and having to say something against her will. "Please let me up now."

Jean helped her up, remorseful, once again at being carried away. "I'm sorry, dear! I guess I went too far. You know I was just kidding, but I'm afraid I'm just too competitive and, we're both too stubborn. I was like that playing basketball with friends. I got wrapped up in the struggle and forgot it was just in fun. Does it hurt too much?'

"Oh, I'm ok. I think my pride is more hurt than my...my ass! There, I can say things! I'm just too stubborn for my own good, particularly if someone tells me I have to do

something – even if it's something I want to do. I know it's stupid, but I've always been that way. In any case, after two spankings, I give up. Even I am not that stubborn!" Then, with a sort of self-deprecating smile, "Ok, mistress, what do you want me to do now?"

Jean hugged her and said, "You're silly, but, if I'm your mistress, lie down do I can play with my slave." With that, Susan stretched out on the bed let herself be fondled and caressed to orgasm, her hips lifting six inches off the bed as she surged against Jean's firm hand at the climax.

"Now, would my mistress like to have her slave finger-fuck her," Susan asked, blushing deeply as the forbidden word came voluntarily from her lips.

"I would love to have my slave finger-fuck me!"

Jean lay back as Susan fondled her breasts, kissing and lightly sucking the nipples, while her hand began touching and stroking her cunt hair, clitoris and, finally, began probing the opening. She barely touched the area around the clit, moving in small circles, with an occasional flicking of the clit, itself. Every now and then, she would run her fingers between the cunt lips, slipping one finger inside and wiggling it. Then, as Jean began her customary up and down and rotating motion that precedes orgasm, she pressed hard on the clit with her palm while digging the finger in and pulling firmly. Jean erupted as violently as Susan had, thrashing up and down, and finishing with a surge that pushed Susan's hand back. "Wow," she gasped, "I didn't think I would come that hard! I must have broken your hand!" As Susan pulled away and lay back, Jean leaned over and kissed her, and said, "My slave does wonderful work. I think I'll keep her!"

"Thank you, mistress. Can I do anything else for you?"

"No, dear. It's almost 10:30, and Don wanted to go to bed early, even if it is Friday. That's a long trip he has tomorrow. We'd better get dressed before he decides to come up and finds us naked! Can you come over and stay with me tomorrow night?" Jean hated to stay alone in that big house, and Susan had spent the night on a number of occasions when Don was out of town. In the past, these nights had been very enjoyable for both of them, for they could lie in bed and indulge themselves with movies. First they would watch a DVD or taped movie and follow it with the late TV movie or another tape. After all this, they would be bleary-eyed and go to sleep, chastely lying apart in the big, king-sized bed. As Susan and Jean planned to sleep together the next night, however, neither was thinking of movies – or, for that matter, anything chaste. They both were looking forward to a gay, enjoyable night as they went downstairs and said goodnight with a kiss that, if it wasn't particularly passionate, certainly was affectionate and prolonged.

Don usually had a meeting Friday nights, meetings that frequently lasted past the end of "movie time," and past the time when Susan would have gone home. On nights when the meeting was shorter, Don would come home and go down into the basement where he had installed an exercise room. An ex-athlete (a 6' 4" basketball forward), he liked to stay in shape, something difficult in a job that meant hours behind a desk or at a conference table. So, he loved to relax, after a long day at the office, with physical exertion from lilting weights or using exercise equipment that rivaled a well-appointed gym. After a vigorous workout, he would shower, put on a robe and, pleasantly tired, sit comfortably in a recliner and read until Jean opened the basement door and called down, "Movie's over." 0n this particular night, however, he was impatient to get to bed, and he went up to the first floor, intending to call up to Jean and remind her of his early departure. However, as he started to walk into the hallway leading to the stairs, he saw the two women embracing and sharing a lingering kiss that was certainly more than a simple, "Good night." He stepped back until Jean shut the door behind Susan, and then came into the hallway.

Hearing him, Jean turned quickly, looking somewhat startled and furtive, and said, "Oh, hi, dear. I was just going to call you." Then, "Did you just come up, or have you been waiting?"

"I just came up to see if you were finished. Did you just say good night to Susan?"

With rather palpable relief, Jean replied, "Yes, she just left. We just finished the movie we had started and she left."

Once again, Don's antennae vibrated. He didn't know what was happening, but what seemed like evasiveness and uneasiness on Jean's part, combined with the kiss he had seen, made him certain that something was going on. However, he decided not to pursuit it then, but he certainly intended to keep his eyes open.