Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had been somewhat traumatic for Don and Jean also. Jean continued to buck up and down on Don's cock until she went off. Don, despite his explosive screwing of Susan, also had a satisfying, if less explosive, come at about the same time. Jean got off and lay beside Don quietly for a minute to recover, and then looked over to Susan, only to find her gone. Neither had heard her or seen her go, and Jean was immediately alarmed. "Oh, Don, she's gone! What'll we do'? I'm really worried about her."

"She'll be all right, honey. Maybe she just didn't want to stay around while we were screwing. Maybe she was just embarrassed by what happened."

"You don't understand. She's never even had another man see her naked, much less spank and fuck her. I don't know what she'll do or what she'll tell Jim! She's so damn innocent that she must be in a state of shock! I'm going down to see if I can tell if anything is happening over there. Oh, I can't believe this!"

Jean got up, put on her robe, went downstairs and crept silently across the connecting deck. She quietly opened the door to the apartment, which was rarely locked, and slipped inside, listening intently. At first there was nothing, and then she heard Susan cry out, "Oh, Jim darling, that feels so good! Your tongue feels wonderful." Embarrassed by her eavesdropping but thrilled to find that Susan was all right, Jean made her way back through the door and back upstairs.

"Did you find out anything?"

"She seems to be ok. It sounds as if they are having sex now."

"Boy, she's going to have a sore cunt tomorrow! Her rear end is going to hurt too, I think. Now, though, how do you feel about me screwing her? Are you upset or mad?

"Oddly enough, neither. When you let me up and started to spank her, I didn't know what to think. I was the only person who had ever done that to her before, and I didn't know what she would do or how she would take it. She's very independent, usually, and she really fought the first time I did it. But..."

"You mean you spanked her?"

"Yes, that's what started all this. She got me so mad that I just grabbed her and did it. But, I'll tell you about that later. When you were spanking her, I was fascinated. She looked so little and cute, and defenseless, bent over your knee, that I wanted to stop you from hurting her. But then, I found myself getting hotter and hotter, really turned on by watching you slapping her ass – the way it bounced and quivered – and the way her boobs jiggled with each smack. Even seeing her start to cry was sexy at first, but then I was afraid she was getting hurt too much I was really glad when you quit. Then, when I saw your cock sticking out after spanking her, I figured that you were going to screw her. I didn't know what to think or what to do, so I did nothing but stand and watch.

"My first reaction was a flash of jealousy, or possessiveness, that my husband was going to screw another woman right in front of me! As I saw you start to enter her, though, my excitement returned, and I really enjoyed watching you fuck her. You know that I've never like porno tapes, they seem so gross, but I was fascinated watching you two. It was such a sexy,' rhythmic motion, moving in and out....I don't know, watching two people having sex right in front of you is different from watching two strangers fucking on the T.V. I've never thought that sexual intercourse would be interesting to a spectator, but I did enjoy watching the entire act. Actually, if I hadn't been mesmerized by watching, I would have wanted to join in and make it a threesome. When you went off in her, I really got excited and did want to participate, and when I looked at her cunt, I was seriously tempted to go in and lick it. Instead, I sucked your cock, and it made me even hotter to know that it had just come out of Susan – and I wanted it in me!

"However, if I'm amazed at my reaction, I certainly never expected her to react as she did. She must have been a state of shock! I honestly have never known anyone so innocent and untouched, and, except for Jim, I don't think that any man had even seen her panties, much less her cunt! I just can't imagine how she's going to react to being screwed. One thing for sure, though, she was willing when you did it. I couldn't believe it when she put your cock into her cunt. I still think she was so shocked by being caught and spanked, that she didn't know what she was doing."

"Well, we can't find out anything about that tonight; so there's no point in speculating. Now! I want to know all about what has been going on, and why you lied to me!"

"I'm really sorry I lied to you, dear, and I would be sorry even if you hadn't caught us and spanked my bottom." Jean then described how her relationship with Susan had come about, leaving out only a specific explanation of Susan's and Jim's problem. She went on, at Don's prompting, to give details of her affair with Susan, from the first spanking to their most intimate sexual activities. After this long narration, she concluded by saying, "You know I've never had a lesbian impulse in my life, but this just happened and I couldn't bring myself to say anything right away. I just didn't know how to broach the subject. I figured that I would tell you about us eventually and I knew you would really be mad and give me a real spanking for not telling you when you asked if anything was going on. But, I never dreamed it would be this way, both of us together, caught in the act. I didn't want to lie to you or hide it, for I knew you wouldn't mind if I did have sex with her, but she just couldn't stand the idea of anyone knowing, even you. She made me promise to wait awhile, anyway, until she got used to the idea."

"Well, I can't say that I'm happy about your concealing it from me, but I can understand that it was a unique situation. I was sure that something was going on, but I had no idea what. Certainly, I never thought of this, but I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. If the two of you are enjoying it, I can't see that anyone is being hurt. However, I'll have to admit that I'm glad it worked out this as it did, for if you had told me, I would have just stayed out of the way so as not to intrude. But, boy, what a thing to walk in on. All I could see at first was her naked ass swaying from side to side, between your legs as she licked you. It was quite a sight! It really would be something to see her turned over your knee being spanked, too. That would present quite a view! Have you done it to her often since then?"

"No, only once, but I'd like to, and oddly enough, so would she, in a way. It's funny; you learn things about yourself in the most peculiar way. I've discovered that I enjoy spanking her just to see and feel her bottom, but it doesn't arouse me unless I am actually angry. What I like is to really slap her ass until its red and until she gives up, starts crying, and begs me to stop. I guess I just like to dominate and control her. I think it would have the same effect if I were forcing her to do something she didn't want to do by threatening to spank her, since that would also be dominance. Oh, I don't like the way that sounds, and I really don't want to hurt her seriously, but I do have this urge to dominate which I've never felt before.

"On the other hand, Susan is a very independent woman who hates having anyone dominate or control her. Yet, it tums out that she enjoys being humiliated and embarrassed by being forcibly spanked to the point of complete surrender. You could see how she reacted tonight after you spanked her: she was ready to be fucked, or whatever you wanted to do."

"Well, that certainly is a different attitude for you, and what you say about her does explain her reaction tonight. You know I've always thought that she was a sexy little thing, but I certainly never thought of making her, and, if I hadn't been so hot, I probably wouldn't have even then. I can't believe that, with her face and figure, I'm only the second man to have her. I certainly hope she isn't too upset, but, if she's as straitlaced as you say she is, it was pretty traumatic. Maybe you'd better try to talk to her tomorrow morning and, maybe, help her. I probably should stay out of the way, but, to tell the truth, I'd love to get her again in different circumstances, when I could really pay more attention to her – if you didn't mind."

"I don't know how I'd feel. It's one thing to have it happen like this, totally unexpected, but another if it's planned. As I said, though, it really turned me on, watching you pound her! I thought you were going to push her right through the bed! She is going to have a sore cunt tomorrow. Actually, if I feel tomorrow the way I do right now, I know I would enjoy having the three of us in bed together....I don't know. In any case, I doubt that Susan could even think of such a thing, even if I do. We'll see. Right now, I'm worried about her reaction when it all sinks in. I'm just glad that Jim will be out of town tomorrow. I'm afraid that she will feel so guilty that she would blurt out the whole story to him, and I don't think he would understand at all. That would be messy! I will go over tomorrow morning if she doesn't come here. This really has been a night!"

When Susan awoke the next time, her head was clear, perhaps too clear. She could remember, all too well, the events of the previous night, and they were arranged in her mind like a montage of film clips. She saw herself being fondled, probed and licked (the intimacy of which still caused her to blush) to orgasm, followed by an image of herself kneeling between Jean's legs, obviously performing what, until recently, she would have considered a perverted sexual act. The blush deepened a she had a horrifying picture of the view she had presented to Don, her buttocks waving in the air, her head lowered to Jean's cunt. Never had she even dreamed of being, much less seen, in such a position! The film moved forward and she saw herself standing, futilely shielding her breasts and crotch with her hands and arm, as Jean was draped across Don's knees and given a brutal spanking. She remembered, with some dismay, the mixed emotions she had as she watched, part of her horrified, part aroused by the sight of Jean squirming and writhing as she was spanked. Then, with infinite clarity, she saw herself, no longer hiding her nudity, walking meekly toward Don to replace Jean over his lap and to receive her own spanking. She winced as, she remembered the pain as Don slapped her ass cheeks, and suddenly became aware of a burning sensation that remained in those cheeks. She ran her hand over her behind and was startled by its soreness and by the heat emanating from it. Even more painful, however, was the next picture of being raised up by Don, placed on the bed and mounted. She saw the abject surrender as she raised and parted her legs in submission, even helping the penetration with her hand. Much as she would have liked to, she could not deny that she had welcomed – wanted – that penetration and the adulterous intercourse that followed. "I wanted him to fuck me! He could have done anything he wanted to me! Ooh that felt good! He really fucked me hard, hit my cunt hard!" With that thought, she ran her hands between her legs and felt the swollen, very sensitive cunt lips. After that, her memory was almost blank until she was in bed with Jim, and, in fact, she never did recall leaving Don and Jean although she did have a vague picture of Jean riding up and down on Don's cock.

Her next clear recollection in that montage of memories was of her mind coming back into focus as Jim used his fingers and tongue between her spread legs. Again, as when she watched Jean being spanked, she had diametrically opposed feeling about what had happened. On the one hand, she was mortified to think of her husband, who she loved dearly, kissing and licking her cunt which was still drenched from her sexual activities with another man. He had commented, before they finally went to sleep, on how extremely wet she was, and she knew that it was Don's cum that had made her that wet. On the other hand, the realization that her husband was licking her freshly lucked cunt was what had really sent her over the edge last night to a tremendous orgasm (her third of the evening), so it evidently appealed to the perverted side of her nature. She knew that she should be devastated by having committed adultery, but, somehow, the degree of guilt and regret she would have expected was absent. Partly, this was due, once again, to the fact that she had made no conscious decision to do what her "censor," or conscience, thought was wrong. As with cunnilingus with Jim and lesbian-type sex with Jean, someone else presented her with a "fait accompli," relieving her of responsibility for what followed. She had come to recognize this trait in herself and realized that it was, at least in part, rationalization, but, psychologically, it did reduce her guilt feelings. It almost didn't seem like adultery when she had been spanked into submission!

Another reason was the fact that Jim had really enjoyed all aspects of their love-making the previous night. He had enjoyed her extreme moistness (not at all bothered by the different taste), her intense reaction (almost a preliminary orgasm) as he licked her, and, especially, the slickness and openness that permitted the longer and more fulfilling screwing. Odd as it seemed, Jim, without knowing it, liked having sex with her after she already had been fucked! This might also have been a rationalization, but the sex they had last night was one of the best ever. In this case, extramarital intercourse had actually "lubricated" the way to better martial sex.

Rationalizations or not, by the time Jean came over to check on her, Susan had made considerable strides in coming to terms with her recent sexual activity and with herself. She still blushed when she thought of Don seeing her completely exposed, and when, of course, she thought of him screwing her. In fact, if she focused too closely on much of what had occurred since Jean first spanked her, her face would flush and little faint cries would come from that previously omnipresent censor. The embarrassment and residual pangs of conscience, however, had ceased ruling her thoughts and behavior, even if the blushing and semi-guilt feeling continued. This is not to say that, at first, tears had not welled up in her eyes, perhaps remorse at lost innocence, but reality prevailed. Oddly enough, she was more concerned about Jean's reaction than her own, since she knew how she, herself, felt.

12