Sex and the Office Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one knew her name was Dora. But now, as she felt Tony's head between her breasts, his hands caressing her bottom, she was young Dora once again. Without thinking, she tore open her nightie, pressing his head between the soft flesh. As lips latched on to her dark brown left nipple, now hard, engorged with arousal, all propriety vanished from her mind. Her usual modesty was swamped by the sudden overwhelming need for sex. It was all she wanted at this minute. Her mouth had dried. Her eyes were clenched. The hand moved from her buttocks into her hairy inner thighs, exploring the firmness, squeezing the inner flesh. She was gasping, muscles twitching.

Oh my god! Fingers were feeling her labia. Squeezing those large hanging flaps of flesh, surrounded by an abundance of coarse dark hair, that had always been the cause of some embarrassment to Dora. She couldn't believe this was happening. Or that she was even allowing it to happen. It was like a dream. It wasn't happening. But she was desperate for the feel of cock. Her hands sought the shaft between Tony's thighs. Oh yes! Wonderful, wonderful cock. Her fingers wrapped round the shaft, embracing the warm stiffness. She had always adored cock as a younger woman, and here she was, grasping the thick shaft again after all this time. It felt fantastic. Her memories of men's cocks came surging back. Lips sucking her large hard nipples were causing her vagina to respond with oozing juices. Oh god! It was marvelous. Don't let it stop. Keep going! Fingers were now probing her most secret part. Wet and warm.

It was now or never, Tony thought. It was obvious that Mrs Yates was begging for it. Or at least, her body was. Suckling those huge nipples had increased his own need. With a swift move, he stood, twisting his body round her side until he was behind her. Pressing her body over the bed, Dora propped herself on her arms, parting her thighs, as Tony lifted the hem of her clothes over her waist to reveal the pale abundance of buttocks. With his cock in his right hand, he pushed it between the crack, sliding it forward, searching for the tell-tale wetness between the hairy frame. Oh yes! There it was. He took the generous labia with fingers of his other hand, stretching them apart to reveal the vagina.

This was always a moment of sheer delight for Tony, to have the head of his cock poised at the entrance of a different vagina. Enjoying every second, he slid the shaft into the place nature had designed for it. Oh yes! Tight! Almost like a young virgin. The vagina was reluctant to stretch at first. Years of neglect perhaps. But as the cock slowly penetrated the opening, driving deeper, the inner vaginal muscles relaxed, allowing him to slip inside, until he was filling the passage.

Unwilling to believe this was really happening, Dora held her breath as she felt Tony fumbling with her sloppy vulva, until his shaft parted the opening to her pussy. Oh god! Incredible sensations pulsed through her groin. God, she was tight! She pushed backwards against Tony's groin, flexing her muscles to accommodate the stranger in her. Oh my god! This was sublime! The feeling of a cock driving deep into her. Unbelievable! Pausing when fully immersed, before slowly sliding out, the cock thrust in hard and deep again. Her whole body was on fire. Shaking and trembling as the cock now fucked her deep and hard. She heard her own groans and grating breath. This was so heavenly. She had forgotten the supreme joy of being fucked. Don't stop, please!

With his hands grasping the flesh of her waist, Tony pushed deep and hard with firm strokes the whole length of his cock. The vagina gripped it hard, pushing against him in rhythm to his thrusts. Sobbing and moaning, Mrs Yates was clearly in raptures. He wondered how long she had been without a fuck. Years maybe. The trembling and shaking of her thick thighs was evidence of her enjoyment. A fuck for her to remember! He could hardly believe that here he was, with his cock deeply embedded in a 50 year old matronly widow. But it was wonderful! God knows how long he kept going, but he wallowed in every thrust. Eventually he felt Mrs Yates starting to buck and heave, flexing her muscles hard, her whole body juddering. Her breathing was heavy and irregular. She was nearing her orgasm. Give it to her hard!

The long-asleep sensations of her body now fully aroused, Dora was relishing the return of contracting muscles in her belly. A deep stirring in her groin giving her an immense thrill as the eruptions began to gather behind her clitoris. Her fingers fumbled for the hard clit behind its hood. Hard and sensitive. Her two middle fingers rubbed hard in a circular movement as the tension inside built to an irresistible agony. Her buttocks heaved as the cock drove deep in her. Faster and harder. God! Her belly jolted. Her breathing stopped for a brief moment. Here it comes! Yes! That magical pause of anticipation, then the explosion hit her hard. She was crying out, gasping for breath.

Tony kept driving into her as fast and brutal as he could, clutching her waist whilst the orgasm reached it's climax. Then, as she cried out, he felt his own muscles contract from deep down, and spasms shook his loins from his toes. Shit! He felt the first spurt ejaculate deep inside the grateful vagina. Then six more spurts of relief, each with a brutal spasmodic thrust, until he was finally spent. Mrs Yates was slumped on the bed. Both were panting for breath. After holding his cock deep in place for quite some time, Tony finally allowed it to contract and withdraw, slipping reluctantly from the warm grasp.

Dora was dumfounded. Now that the demands of her unexpected lust had been met, she was unable to think straight. The experience had been so fantastic, but what the hell would Tony think of her? How could she face him again, now that he had knowledge of her body. Oh god! So embarrassing! Ah well! Get out of here first, she decided. Quickly standing, Dora let her nightie and dressing gown fall into place, turned to the door and left without a word. Well, what could she say? Thank you perhaps! That was wonderful? Well, it was wonderful, but she couldn't say that to Tony. What must he think of her? Her mind was in turmoil as she hurried to her room, conscious of the sperm dribbling down her inner thighs. That was a wonderful feeling - to have sperm running down her legs.

After she had gone, Tony speculated on the event. Contemplating his softened penis, he had surprised himself at finding Mrs Yates oddly attractive. But he really enjoyed it. And he was sure Mrs Yates had as well. So, perhaps he'd done her a big favor. He was certainly ready for it after the teasing from Shula. As his father used to say, there's many a fine tune played on an old fiddle! He wondered with a chuckle, what Shula would say if she found out. The mind boggled!

Tony hardly spoke to Shula all morning. At breakfast she was sitting with the boss and four other staff members. She left the table to become busy being efficient and organising. He watched her. It had been a funny old time. He'd learned a lot about that lonely woman with a fear of men. You wouldn't have thought butter would have melted in that mouth. She seemed full of self-confidence as she passed round papers to the sales staff and Tony wondered if, underneath that veneer of efficiency she was actually feeling randy. She said she often was.

She handed him a cup of coffee at the break. "Thick and strong for you, Tony? Is that how you like it?" she whispered with a cheeky grin."No, Shula! Thick and strong is more like your own preference. I'll have mine with melted honey!" He gave her a meaningful look and they laughed together.

"Dirty bugger." She nudged him.

The conference finished at lunchtime. Tony didn't bother to stay on for lunch, preferring to get home. Besides, he wold need to sort out what to say to the ladies, if anything, when he got into work on Monday morning. Perhaps just forget it happened. When he got to the office, he was told that poor Shula had crashed her car into a tree on a nasty bend on the way back on Friday afternoon and almost killed herself. Her face was smashed and she suffered severe internal injuries. The cosmetic surgeons could do little other than patch her face up. She was a long time coming to terms with her misfortune - if she ever did. What was almost as bad was that Mrs Yates was traveling with her. Not so badly injured, though she took a long time to recover.

Time, they say, is a great healer.