Sex and the Spellplague Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikhail sidled up next to the drow as idle conversation ensued. He was reminded why he needed to keep physical feelings for the drow to himself, thanks to his conversation with the man last night. So he simply leaned against a support beam, smiling as the idle chatter went on around him. He felt very much like he had back at the Dancing Rose as a shirtless, muscular bartender. Except now there were new people to meet, new names to learn, and a new life to lead.

"You're new," came a small, whisper of a voice from behind him. Slowly, he turned and saw an elf wrapped in leathers and bristling with blades. Her golden hair was tight against her head and her skin glistened in the morning light from what appeared to be perspiration.

"I am a friend of Lura's," he said in a deep, friendly voice. She merely cocked an eyebrow. A taller, elegant looking woman walked past the elf, and he could almost feel sexual tension between the two, as if they were near lunging at each other for physical release.

"I am Iliara. I do things for Sune that Sune doesn't want other people to know about," she said.

"A delight," Hammer replied, smiling. She smirked at him.

"Perhaps. We'll find out later, I promise," she murmured. Hammer grinned as she breezed by him. "What? Two new faces? My, my, I've missed something. Why don't you fill me in, Lura?"

The drow smiled and put her hand on Iliara's shoulder. She pointed at the barbarian. "That is Hammer, the barbarian I told you about from Silverymoon. He has come back to aid us in any manner we need." She pointed to Ambrusia. "And this is Ambrusia, daughter of an elf and dragonborn, sent from the dragonborn kingdom of Tymanther. She's traveled over two thousand miles to learn about the Silver Marches, and has also decided to stay with us for hopefully a good long while." Lura felt her loins curl at the thought of sharing many more nights with the dragonborn and her amazing tongue.

"I'll have to have you two alone soon so I can learn a bit more about you," Iliara said. "How's tonight?"

"I have no plans," Hammer said. Ambrusia nodded her assent, excited to be alone with the barbarian, even if this smallish elf was going to be there.

"It is settled then," Iliara said. Hammer noticed that the elegant woman he'd seen earlier seemed to be gritting her teeth and realized that, perhaps, the girl had more invested in the elf than mere physical pleasure. She caught his eye and he watched her expression change in a heartbeat. She stood as conversation began anew, now that Iliara was out of the center of it, and walked toward him.

"I am Varla Armanov," she purred, pressing herself against his hip. "My house is a powerful one in this city. My brother, Samon over there, is Lord Armanov. Have you ever been with a noble?"

"Many," Hammer said. He saw his road splitting before him. He could be the barbarian he had always been and spurn her blatant advances, or he could be the suave, intriguing man Sune had taught him to be. "But none quite as intriguing as yourself."

"Hmm," she said. She couldn't quite reach his ear to whisper hotly into it, even on her tip toes, so she emphasized her point by placing her hand on his ass. "Follow me in five minutes. Pretend you are purchasing a room from Benefast first."

Hammer made no outward acknowledgement save for a subtle nod of his head. He noticed Ambrusia was not watching him at the moment, and he was glad for that. The barbarian needed some release, and he didn't want to ruin his chances with the impressive dragonborn in doing so. Five minutes passed in a blur and he felt his cock already responding to the impending rendezvous. It had been long weeks since he last laid with a woman. Oh yes, he needed this badly. He went over to the bar, where Benefast was busy wiping with a clean rag, and actually did buy a room. Something told him he'd need his own anyway. Then he excused himself, proclaiming the night had been long and he required rest. He noticed Varla was already gone and restrained a smile.

He hadn't reached the top of the stairs to the second floor before Varla spotted him and made for him. He was still a few steps from the top, which put his face level with hers, when she reached out and grabbed him by the collar and hungrily drover her tongue into his mouth. With lust fueling his blood, she looked like a being of pure sex with her golden skin and luxuriantly thick deep red hair. She had changed out of more conservative trousers and tunic and into a sensual, barely there gown with a neckline well below her cleavage. Her breasts weren't large compared to his hands, but he seized them and pressed his fingers in on them gently while his tongue danced with hers.

Hammer made the last few stairs in one stride, grabbing Varla by the ass and lifting her so that her legs wrapped immediately around his waist. "Third on the left," she breathed between savagely attacking his mouth. She punctuated her arousal by biting him firmly on his lower lip. He grinned at her, eyes aflame with arousal as his cock strained his already tight breeches. What's more, he could feel her nectar soaking through his trousers to moisten his cock. They reached her room and he thrust the door open, dropping her lightly to her feet as they breached the entrance. He closed the door behind him and she pushed his chest so that his back was against the wooden door.

"Let me see that big barbarian cock," she purred, unfastening his belt and untying his pants. She got down on her knees and slowly began to pull them down around the enormous bulge. His cock sprang out and almost hit her jaw. Not quite fully erect yet, the thick, veiny meat was bigger around than her wrist and longer than any of the toys she and Iliara had played with. Granted, they didn't have particularly huge toys, considering Iliara's smaller size and Varla's preference to having Iliara's hand than a toy. Still, she gasped at his meat and wrapped both hands around the cock. She began stroking it with both hands while he ran his strong hands through her thick hair. Varla nuzzled her face against his hand, smelling his masculine scent on his skin, then brought her face toward the meat in her hands. She breathed in the musk of his aroused manhood, heavy on the skin and neatly trimmed hairs at the base.

Mouth watering uncontrollably, she kissed the head, down the length, all the way to his large sack where her tongue slid out to savor the salty flesh. A low groan rumbled in his throat and it was music to her ears. A smile spread across her face knowing her ministrations were pleasing him. And the groan wasn't the only clue: his cock was now fully extended, rock hard, and twitching at her every touch.

"How long has it been?" She asked, looking up at him as her tongue slid up the length of his shaft slowly. He looked down, locking eyes with her.

"Several weeks," he said in a husky voice. She held eye contact even as her lips caressed the tip. She tasted precum on her lips and swallowed it greedily. Still looking him deep in his eyes, her lips spread and mouth opened as the head passed her lips then broke contact as she began swallowing his member. His head was at her throat before she was halfway down, but Varla was a noble, and with being a noble one acquired certain skills to deal with stubborn rivals. At least, they did in her house. Her throat relaxed and she accepted the thick dick into her throat. She struggled mightily, half his cock in her mouth, and gagged, tears spilling from her eyes. She pulled away, looking back up at him with a smile as precum and spit left trails between her mouth and his cock.

"Again," he said. Her eyes widened for a moment and she immediately went into submissive mode, her pussy dampening more. Having this massive man taking complete control of her was going to be thrilling, she decided. She took his hands and pressed them against the back of her head, then put hers on his hips. He took the cue and, without hesitation, pressed her face down his penis. She gagged immediately but he did not relent. The barbarian forced more of his dick into her throat, watching as her neck bulged weirdly. Grinning, he relented and allowed her breath.

"I want your fucking cum in my mouth," she demanded, taking hold of his dick. He smiled down at her.

"Then suck," he said with a bit of humor. She grinned wickedly and wrapped her two hands around his shaft before hungrily taking his dick into her mouth. Her hands twisted and stroked in pace with her mouth as she took half his cock in with every stroke. Her tongue whirled around the thick manhood, slobbering all over it. Spit mixed with precum and dripped from her lips, down her chin, onto her neck and breasts. He groaned, a deep rumbling sound in his rock hard stomach, and she responded in kind, moaning loudly on his dick. That was the coup de grace. The vibrations mixed with the swirling tongue, pumping hands, and hot mouth sent him over the edge. She felt his cock swell just before unbelievably large gouts of cum shot into her mouth. It splattered against her throat, her cheeks, the roof of her mouth, and her tongue. She took it all in, trying not to swallow, but losing some of his vast quantities out of the corners of her mouth in the process. When his cumshots abated, she pulled herself away and stood languidly. He looked down at her face, streaked with tears, spit, and cum, and she opened her mouth. He smiled at the thick, viscous cum filling her mouth like a goblet of wine, then laughed heartily when she threw her head back and swallowed with a groan of delight.

"You are quite a man," Varla said, collecting the fluids on her chin, neck and breasts with one hand, then sucking the digits clean. "I suspect our next encounter will be even more exciting."

Hammer grinned, running his hand through her hair and kissing her hard. "I seem to have noticed earlier a profound dampness between your thighs," he said.

"Indeed, something I can handle myself," she said coyly.

"I am not finished with you," Hammer said, a grin spreading across his face.

"But...such a large load...you cannot possibly..." Varla said, then noticed his still throbbing, still erect member.

"You must understand, Varla Armanov," he said, grabbing the woman by her ass with both hands and pulling her toward him, "that barbarians are renowned worldwide for their stamina."

"Oh my," she purred, grinning eagerly. "I'm not sure I've had such a large...anything inside me."

He scanned the room and took her to her bed. Hammer suspected that this woman, obviously a frequent lover of the elf, likely had some sort of lubricating oil, and he saw a flask of it on her nightstand, accompanied by several other toys. Grinning and laughing to himself, pushed her onto the bed. She fell backward, legs automatically spreading for him as she crawled backward to her pillows. He crawled toward her, shedding his shirt in the process.

"Are you going to fuck me, Hammer?" she asked in sultry voice.

"Without mercy," he responded with a grin.

"Then fuck me like a barbarian. Own me. Make it hurt, you giant of a man," she said lustfully. He seized the flimsy gown and literally tore it from her body, tossing the remnants away. Then he went for the flask beside the bed. He poured the warm liquid plentifully on his manhood, not minding the amount falling onto the sheets. Then he poured it on her sex and surrounding mound. He spread it generously and used one of his thick fingers to spread it inside her already soaked cunny. She moaned like a whore.

Hammer seized his throbbing dick and pressed the fat head against her relatively tiny hole. She wanted to get fucked by a barbarian, and he gave it to her. Without warning, he jammed his massive prick into her cunt. She screamed in pain as her loins split and tore around his dick, but then began laughing, her eyes glazed over.

"By the fucking gods!" she shouted, her fingernails gripping her own breasts, fingernails digging into her soft titflesh. He hooked her legs around his arms and leaned forward, bracing himself on his palms and began to fuck her cunt with brutal force. He pounded into her, the headboard of the bead cracking loudly against the wooden wall. Her cries melded into one long moan, turning to a short squeal every time his prick slammed into her, stretching her walls and slamming against her cervix. So much girth filled her, that the spongy tissue of her g-spot was constantly being rubbed and her orgasm hit her like a warhammer. She clenched on his dick and the tightness overwhelmed him. He stopped as her body spasmed beneath him, and she looked at him quizzically.

"Why did you stop?" she asked.

"Your pussy wouldn't let me move," he said, winking. Before she could respond he resumed his brutal pace, pounding into her as her arms wrapped around his neck. She was silent now, likely numb from an overload of pain and pleasure, and simply rode out his brutal dick as orgasm after orgasm rolled over her until, finally, she felt his hot spunk dumping into her loins. He grunted and growled like an animal as his climax took him, and she released him, lying on her bed like a quivering mass of over-sexed human. He smiled, pulling his cock out of her and letting it slowly return to a flaccid state.

"Oh, Hammer," she said. "I look forward to many, many more of these sessions. One day, I want that prick in my ass."

"I would be pleased to comply, Lady Armanov," he replied. "For now, though, I must retire to my room. I require sleep."

"Oh absolutely," she said. "I'll see you in a few hours, then, stud."

He smiled, gathering his clothing and walking, naked, to his new apartment. Iliara watched from the staircase, grinning as the naked barbarian walked away from her. She could see his dick hanging between his legs as he walked, and the muscles in his back and legs rippling with every movement. She was looking forward to tonight.

*****

"I have a duty to these people," Lura said firmly. Mikhail's shoulders slumped.

"Then what of us?" he asked plaintively.

"We will have to be patient," she said, "and take pleasure in what time we can have together." She came close to Mikhail, placing her palms on his chest. The drow closed her eyes, slipped her hands around to his back and pulled him close. She could hear his heartbeat, feel his breathing, and yet somehow felt detached, despite how much she wanted to feel close to him. She could not deny that she still felt betrayed by his actions with Greta.

"I will wait for you," he said quietly. He kissed the top of her head, wrapping his arms tightly around her. Hammer's words were still resonating in his skull, and he was hesitant to let the drow out of his embrace. He inhaled the scent of her freshly washed hair and tried to commit it to memory. "I will wait an eternity," he said again, his voice firm as he steeled his resolve.

Lura pushed him away at his words and the strength in his voice. She looked in his eyes and saw his honesty. A smile could not be kept from her face, and Lura reached up to pull his face down for a kiss. She held him there, tasting his lips, his tongue, and his breath. Lura was tempted to postpone her duties for the people of Everlund, but she knew their needs were great.

But Lura was drow, and at least a small part of that heritage was still strong. She pushed him toward the bed, climbing on top of him and casting her robe to the floor. Mikhail never broke contact with her mouth even as she reached down to his trousers and untied the front. She reached down and grasped his cock, stroking it masterfully until it grew hard in her palm. Lura took a moment to appreciate the sensation of feeling a penis transitioning from flaccid to full erection inside her firm grip, and smiled as she kissed him. Her hand wrapped around his jaw, holding his face still and locking eyes with him.

They didn't break eye contact as the head of his member slowly slipped into her moist snatch. Breaths held as it slowly slid into her, and when it finally bottomed out within her loins, they closed their eyes and let out a simultaneous groan of distinct, long awaited pleasure. She held him there for a moment, both hands on his face as she pressed her forehead against his. Lura clenched her jaw and tried to keep her eyes from rolling back as she slowly slid her hips back and forth, grinding his dick inside her generously moist cunny. Every shifting motion his dick made inside her rubbed against her spongy g-spot, sending bolts of pleasure up her spine and tingling her flesh all over. There was no hesitation in either of them, no need to prolong pleasure.

Mikhail was the first to reach his release. His hands clasped at the back of her head, a veil of soft white hair surrounding their faces, he grunted quietly as he thrust his dick up into her. As soon as his first bolt of semen hit the walls of her pussy, she began grinding harder and faster on him, driving herself to her orgasm without hesitation. The combination of strand after strand of hot white cum in her loins, coupled with his generous cock stirring her insides, sent her over the edge and her entire body quaked and clenched. They tried to maintain eye contact, but failed as his eyes clenched shut and hers rolled into her skull. It was quiet and brief, gasps of urgent release and breathless grunts never escaped the veil of white hair surrounding them, and Lura collapsed atop him, nuzzling her face into his neck and breathing in his masculine scent. They breathed deeply, trying to absorb every scant second they had in this intimate moment before Lura, with tear-filled eyes, finally stirred and began to slide him out of her.

He looked at her longingly and sat as she stood off the edge of the bed, bending to take her robe and equip it. But Mikhail knew he had her when he heard her sniffle and wipe her cheek. "I have to go," she said.

"I know," Mikhail said, a small smile on his face. She started walking away, but turned to face him when she reached the door. He was smiling as he stuffed his manhood back into his trousers and looked up at her.

"Why are you smiling?" she asked, her voice quiet. Mikhail didn't answer; he simply walked over to her, put his hands on her cheeks and put his forehead against hers. He kissed her on her lips, then the tip of her nose, then her forehead.

"Because I am in love with you, Lura," he said. Her eyes welled up instantly and she clasped her hands on his face, kissing him deeply.

"Can you imagine a drow loving a man?" she asked in a whisper.

"I don't need to imagine it, do I?" he said, more than asked.

"No," she said, smiling and kissing him again. "You don't."

*****

Iliara's room was dark, just the way she liked it. Incense burned, filling the room with a heady aroma that excited her senses. She was nearly naked, clothed only in a thin white shift that covered her compact breasts and the top half of her athletic bottom. She knelt on the floor, knees spread apart and her wet sex graced only by scant breezes from her open window.

Deep in meditation, the elf didn't notice the knocking on her door at first. When it did bring her from her thoughts, she didn't bother with clothing, the elf simply stood slowly and walked to the door. She opened it, and Hammer stood with Ambrusia, the two muscular warriors filling more than her door frame. She gazed at them, at Hammer's broad chest and Ambrusia's heroic bust, the barbarian's thick, corded arms and Ambrusia's generous, strong hips.

"Enter," she said, her voice like silk. Hammer allowed the dragonborn to enter first and followed close behind her, a hand finding her hip. Ambrusia felt herself jump at his touch, but quickly became used to the strong hand on her. She smiled to herself as they followed Iliara into the bedroom. Both of them watched with eager anticipation the elf's athletic bottom bouncing merrily with each step.