Sex and the Spellplague Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Ambrusia was admittedly more eager to experience Hammer in all his naked, masculine glory, she knew that there would be no small amount of pleasure coming from the petite elf, and as much as the dragonborn adored male parts, she loved pussy as well, and if Lura was any indication, Iliara would taste absolutely divine.

Hammer, for his part, tried to remain impartial with his feelings for the night. He knew he wanted the dragonborn on sheer principle of the fact that she was a might warrior. But that pleasure would have to be enjoyed fully later. He could handle them both at the same time just fine, but if Ambrusia managed to push the elf out of the picture, he knew he'd be hard pressed to please them both. If Ambrusia was like any barbarian woman, she would demand all of his attention.

But he sensed Iliara wouldn't let that happen. The rogue was strong in her own way and would be a formidable lover. She proved that when she climbed up on the bed, stood on her knees, and grabbed the barbarian by the neck into a passionate kiss. Betraying none of his surprise, he put one hand on her hip and the other at the back of her head. Before Ambrusia could react, the elf reached out and did the same, abandoning Hammer's mouth for Ambrusia's.

A plan rapidly formed in Hammer's head. While Ambrusia's tongue was locked with Iliara's, he went around behind her, sliding his hands around her hips to her stomach. She wore a thin velvet vest that barely contained her impressive breasts, and he began kissing her shoulders while his hands slid up her stomach, over her breasts, and began to unbutton the vest. She instinctively reached back and pressed her hand against his hip while at the same time running her hand through Iliara's golden mane.

Then, all of a sudden, the vest fell off, and the dragonborn's breasts were exposed to Iliara. The elf stifled a gasp as she broke the kiss for a look. They were massive, as big as her head, but perky and supple. Thin, rough scales graced the underside of the woman's breasts as well as her flanks. Iliara traced her fingers over them, and a soft sigh escaped the dragonborn's plump lips. She gasped shortly thereafter as Hammer's massive, bared torso pressed against her back. She felt his skin keenly against the scales over her shoulder blades and her lower back. While Iliara started kissing her neck and progressing down her body, Hammer's hands slid against her breasts, massaging them and tweaking the olive green nipples into an erect state. She groaned aloud when she felt Hammer's immense manhood straining against his breeches and pressing into her backside.

Iliara threw off her thin shift, but Ambrusia didn't get a chance to enjoy the view. The elf quickly lunged forward again at the dragonborn, kissing down her rippling stomach to the tight pants Ambrusia wore. Iliara's deft fingers untied the pants easily and before the dragonborn knew what was happening, the elf had her pants down around her ankles, her eager mouth suckling on the larger woman's sweet skin. Reflexively, Ambrusia lifted a leg up and placed it on the bed, exposing her sodden sex to the elf.

Iliara inhaled as the soft, damp folds were splayed apart before her. It was a scent unlike any she'd ever breathed, and it almost intoxicated her. Mouth salivating uncontrollably, she plunged her tongue into the damp folds. A strange sound issued forth from the dragonborn's throat, like a serpent's hiss and a dragon's growl. Iliara couldn't suppress a grin as strong hands entwined with her silky hair.

Hammer continued his attentions to the dragonborn's hefty, firm breasts while his erection continued to strain the confines of his pants. The strong woman began to buck her hips into Iliara's face, which in turn pressed her ass against his growing shaft delightfully. He worked himself into her groove, his shaft pressing into the cleft of her firm, thick bottom. It was surprisingly quick when her body began to quake and quiver as her orgasm shook her. It was a minor thing, as far as he could tell, but left her in more of an excited state than a daze. She turned quickly, her ass suddenly in Iliara's face, and pressed her mouth into Hammer's hungrily. The barbarian returned the kiss furiously, their tongues clashing like so many swords on a battlefield.

Without hesitation, the dragonborn grabbed his trousers and simply sundered the ties in one swift tear, and suddenly his engorged prick was free of its cloth prison and stood straight out from his body, thick veins coursing along its length. Without any sort of prelude, Ambrusia grabbed the massive shaft and got down on her knees, her mouth wrapping around the head and swallowing it whole in one fell swoop. Hammer couldn't contain a groan at the sudden pleasure. He looked down and her exotic eyes were piercing into his skull, her desires and passions plain for his understanding. His heart pounded in his chest as his hands gripped her hair and began to piston in and out of her throat. She gurgled a little, but her throat stretched and relaxed to accommodate further penetration from his massive shaft.

"Oh my..." Iliara breathed as she watched. Hammer was a massive man, in every regard, and Ambrusia simply swallowed his arm-like cock as if it were so much fruit. So distracted was she by Ambrusia's bulging throat and drooling mouth that she didn't notice Hammer had released her hair. In fact, she hadn't realized anything had changed until she felt two powerful hands seize her by her waist and hoist her up into the air. Gasping, she quickly gathered her senses and wrapped her legs around Hammer's neck as his face buried in her soft elven snatch. A cute squeal issued from her lips as she felt his tongue hungrily stroking her slit. It delved deep into her canal, then licked all the way up to her gem-studded clit. The new piercing was still tender but she didn't let that stop his attentions. The pain only intensified the pleasure.

Ambrusia reluctantly spat out Hammer's massive prick and began stroking it with both hands. It was greased in a mixture of her throat mucus, saliva, and his pungent pre-cum. She lifted the cock vertical, stroking it and watching as his heavy sack bounced up and down. Her mouth latched onto those heavy orbs, sucking each into her mouth one by one and swirling her tongue around him. She heard Hammer's muffled groan, caused by her attentions, and smiled to herself.

Iliara leaned back, her strong, lithe legs firmly wrapped around the barbarian's thick neck. Her stomach snapped taut, firm muscles rippling in the scant light as she held herself perfectly horizontal, riding Hammer's mouth as she began to buck her hips against him. Her hands grasped hungrily at her own breasts, pinching her nipples painfully and jerking them out so that her nipples distended into long nubs of pleasure. Then, she let herself fall all the way down, holding herself up by hooking her legs on Hammer's massive shoulders. Her face was level with his cock and Ambrusia's hungry mouth. The elf seized the dragonborn with one deceptively strong hand and pulled her face into a hungry, inverted kiss. They shared the taste of Hammer's crystalline precum and his pungent sack. Then Ambrusia fed the inverted elf the barbarian's enormous cock.

Twisted weirdly as she hung upside down from Hammer's shoulders, the flexible elf managed to get a decent angle on the massive cock and used her body weight to impale her face on Hammer's cock. Using her strong legs and stomach, she bounced herself to and fro, her hands never leaving her breasts as she swallowed several inches of barbarian meat. She never could get the entire length, though, and she doubt it would be physically possible, but she enjoyed the blunt end of Hammer's cock pounding against the back of her throat nonetheless. Ambrusia started chuckling.

"What are you --mmph—laughing—mmph—at?" she asked between swallows of cock.

"You amuse me," Ambrusia said. "For such a small thing, you have much fire and strength."

Iliara placed her hands on Hammer's thighs to keep herself from running into his prick again. She looked at the dragonborn with a sly smile. "Surprised?"

"Yes," Ambrusia said, standing slowly as Iliara began to stroke the hefty meat by her head. Hammer hadn't stopped lapping at her sopping sex and her own dew had begun to drip from his chin onto her face and his cock. Of course, that was just what she wanted, and the added flavor of her own pussy made his cock irresistible. Ambrusia muttered something to Hammer, and the warrior turned her around so that she was fully facing him and his proud cock. She felt Ambrusia's body against her back and the elf draped her legs over the woman's shoulders.

Iliara was growing curious what the dragonborn warrior could be doing until she felt strong hands grip her taut bottom and spread the cheeks apart. A warm, wet tongue slid up the crack of her ass, all the way to her anus. It had to be Ambrusia, since Hammer's tongue was dancing circles around her engorged clit. She squealed with delight when she felt the dexterous tongue swirl around her rosebud, loosening it, and then penetrating it. "Sune's cunt," Iliara oathed, running her tongue up and down Hammer's cock as the two strong warriors ate her nethers out.

Then, to her amazement, Ambrusia's tongue slithered further into her anus. She gasped, eyes wide in shock as the tongue filled up her rectum and began undulating inside her asshole. She couldn't withstand the oral assault any longer, and the shock sent her into a sudden, powerful orgasm that shook her body as it hung upside down. She panted, feeling her own saliva drooling form her mouth and streaking her face.

Ambrusia looked Hammer in his eyes as she pulled her face away from Iliara's limp body. Her tongue slid from the elf's clenched asshole, and Hammer watched every inch pull away with a wolfish grin on his face. The dragonborn figured he was imagining the muscle wrapped around his meaty prick, and she had no doubt he would indeed experience that distinct pleasure. But not before he first savaged Iliara's cunt, and then her own. With practiced ease, the dragonborn gently lowered the elf to her wide bed, and crawled to lie next to her. As if by instinct, Iliara latched onto the dragonborn, kissing her softly on her lips, but Ambrusia merely pushed the elf away after a few ginger licks.

Iliara locked eyes with Hammer in the dim bedroom, then looked down at his glistening cock. She spread her legs tentatively, a mixture of excitement, anticipation, and fear in her eyes. "Relax," Ambrusia whispered in her distinct accent. "He will hurt you at first. Then you will like it."

Iliara's eyes sparked and a grin spread across her eyes. "You know nothing of pain," she purred as Hammer knee-walked toward her. Ambrusia simply smirked and watched the powerful meat approach its target. "At nights, when I served Shar," Iliara said, her voice a shadow among shadows, "I spent hours wracked in pain from a poisonous mushroom that filled my body with the purest agony. I came to enjoy it, and it brought me into the Shadowfell, where Shar's minions would rape me relentlessly until I was broken on my bedroom floor, often with unconscious lovers on the bed. This will be much like that, I think."

Ambrusia felt her body writhing in excitement as she imagined the elf's story reenacted here, by Hammer. His massive prick pressed against her snatch; his member's head was thick enough to eclipse a majority of her sex. He pressed against her canal, and at first she didn't make a sound. But he pushed in further, his head spreading her, stretching her, tearing her. A sudden, pain-filled scream shot through the night, but was quickly muffled by Ambrusia's mouth. Hammer continued in further, his cock flaring out at the middle and causing her to bleed slightly around his prick. Then he began to taper down as he neared hilting her. That was when his head touched her cervix. She looked at him with pleading eyes.

He almost stopped, mistaking her teary-eyed stare for agony and mercy. Then the kiss broke and she snarled at him. "Break my cunt!" she roared, sitting up suddenly, her fingers gripping his neck savagely. Ambrusia gasped, a smile on her face, and Hammer complied immediately, hilting himself and pushing his massive prick so far in her that she began to scream again, only to have her eyes roll back in her head momentarily and her body go limp. He paused, but she quickly regained her senses, tears streaming down her face, but a snarl of pure lust plastered over her face.

"Fuck me," she growled. "Break me with your cock!"

Ambrusia slithered under the elf, her legs spread for the elf to lie between and her hands pinching and tweaking the elf's nipples. Iliara reached with both hands for Hammer's neck, squeezing the corded muscle inside as he began to piston in and out of her. Blood, nectar, and small amounts of cum mingled inside her snatch and leaked onto the bed. The pungent brew filled the air with a coppery, heady, salty odor. Iliara's throat resonated constantly with a mixture of senseless cooing, throaty growling, and desperate groaning as Hammer's cock distended her fuckhole.

The rogue lost herself in some semblance of her past life. In a way, she truly was reliving the savageries she experienced in the Shadowfell, but her senses were firmly rooted in the present, watching Hammer grit his teeth and his square jaw, feeling the thick muscles of his neck refusing to give way under her grip. His body, his massive frame corded in thick muscles, was sheathed in sweat from exertion. She lost track of time and knew not how long his mighty meat had been plundering her pussy and rearranging her insides. She didn't care. Iliara, the gold elf rogue and agent of Sune, was lost in a cocoon of pleasure and pain, neither greater than the other. All she knew was bliss.

"Cum on her," Ambrusia demanded, her hands gently mauling the elf's tits. "Our mighty barbarian must share with us his potent seed, yes?" she cooed quietly to Iliara. All the elf could manage was a hasty nod, and Hammer grinned like a tundra wolf. Iliara felt a slow molten burn flowing outward from her savaged cunt. She felt herself pissing slightly, her clear piss coating Hammer's cock only to be shoved back up into her. Then her orgasm shook her, softly at first. Any semblance of control vanished and her eyes rolled up into her head again as her body spasmed, clenched, and her orgasm flooded her body. She felt something squirting from her pussy but didn't know if it was piss or pearly nectar, and didn't care. She was breathless and limp, yet still shaking as Hammer continued to pummel her cervix.

His thrusts became urgent as he gripped the elf's narrow hips. The force of his cock increased, and Iliara howled in blissful agony as his cock flared for a brief moment inside her. He pulled it out quickly with an audible pop and grabbed himself as thick, viscous gouts of hot cream issued forth from his virile meat. Gobs and streaks of salty cum landed on Iliara's chest and stomach, and more jets shot over her shoulder to land on Ambrusia. When he had emptied his sack of his potent seed, he fell back to sit on his haunches, watching as Ambrusia scooped a gob of his seed from her shoulder to taste it.

The dragonborn slithered out from under the elf, laying her gently down on the bed as the softly cooing elf slowly shifted here and there, lost in a daze of over exertion, over orgasm, and blissful pain. Ambrusia slithered her tongue out, letting it expand to a full ten inches as she ran the wet organ over Iliara's body, slurping up Hammer's sticky cum before it cooled off. Then her tongue slid down to the battered elf's savaged cunt. She didn't dare touch the no doubt painfully raw labia, but did gaze in wonder at the puddle of bodily fluids beneath her. Then her tongue wrapped around Hammer's shaft as she slowly rose to look him in the eyes.

"Too bad," she whispered as she embraced the warrior. Her hands traced lines over his taut, rippling back and her tongue slithered over his neck and to his ear as she brushed his dark hair back. "I was looking forward to you filling my ass. You and I were meant for each other, you know. I would not let you have my dragonheart in front of the elf, though. When you touch that with your mighty manhood, it will be in private, and in a place of my choosing so that it will be a pure, untainted union of two might warriors."

"I apologize," Hammer said tentatively, his hands on her back. His arms suddenly locked tight around her. "I apologize that your view of men has been tainted by weaklings. You must learn, Lady Ambrusia, that barbarians are more than men, more than dragonborn, more than mere warriors." He hefted the dragonborn as if she were no heavier than the elf and pushed her face down into the bed. His legs straddled her hips, his mighty cock, far from flaccid, pressing tight against her muscular bottom as he leaned his face down to her ear. "The next time you underestimate me, I will consider it an insult to my honor and we will settle our difference with combat. I'm sure you'd enjoy that."

Ambrusia couldn't contain a wide-eyed, surprised grin as Hammer simply controlled her as if she were a plaything. No man she had met in her travels, or even in Tymanther, had been able to so easily seize control over her. And none of them had certainly ever been able to fire off such a massive load and maintain his arousal! His cock head pressed against her asshole, and she felt the greased skin prying open that rosebud. She resisted, as was her nature, and was rewarded by no small amount of pain as he grinned, growled, and jammed his meat into her rectum. She grunted and moaned a throaty sound of pleasure as he trapped her legs between his and his hands pressed her back and face down into the cushioned bed. Oh, how she longed for the hard ground or stone of Tymanther for such treatment!

Hammer wasted no time. He knew her type, and knew that she wouldn't care overmuch for gentleness or prelude. The barbarian simply began to rail his cock into her rectum. Her muscular bottom flexed for him as she attempted to spread her legs, but he stood firm atop her, holding her just the way he wanted. Satisfied that she would not move at all, he turned his attention to the visual feast before him. Her back was wide and muscular, graced by shining scales here and there and rippling with exertion. Her arms, thick yet distinctly feminine in their shape, flexed and writhed as he plundered her asshole. Even her hair, obsidian and rooted in smaller scales, seemed strong. Grinning, he decided to test that as he gripped the long locks and jerked her head back. Not a single strand came loose, and moreover, she was grinning and laughing, moaning like a whore as he used her body and her asshole.

"Fuck me, my mighty barbarian," she roared. She punctuated the command with guttural grunts and he felt her body—and her asshole—clench beneath him. It was painful around his prick, but the stroking of her ribbed rectum did its job. Even he was surprised when his orgasm overtook him, thick strands of potent seed, undiminished from his previous climax, filled her rectum to overflowing, and when he slowly pulled himself out of her, again with an audible pop, white cream oozed from her hole.

Small, quiet gasps turned their attention to the lithe elf beside them, who was gazing at them, her hand buried in her crotch as her final orgasm overtook her. Hammer and Ambrusia laughed, and Iliara merely smiled coyly at them. "It was fucking hot," she said. "A giant barbarian dominating a giant warrioress is something I've never seen before. So much muscle and power...it is exhilarating." She punctuated that with a profound yawn. "I bid you both stay the night. We can share you, Hammer, as a manly pillow."

"I would be delighted," he said, and Ambrusia nodded eagerly. Exhausted, the three of them threw off the covers and found a thick fur under the bed to crawl under. Hammer laid on his back, Iliara to his right curled up tightly against his thick torso, Ambrusia to the left, her legs sliding against his as she rested her head against his shoulder. His arms wrapped around them both, resting gently on their backs as sleep took them individually.