All Comments on 'Sex and the Windy City'

by sexyvijaya

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Not very erotic characters

In this fantasy the character does what ever makes her feel good and yet never mentions if the husband is also taking pleasure where he finds it. So we are left with the impression she is just a slut and cares little for others feelings just her own. This would have set better with this reader if it was a mutual arrangement not a cuckolding of the husband. It appears more an erotic coupling then loving wives type scenario as the marriage is not important to this story at all. I don’t consider this love and this was an extremely short and not a very descriptive tale of eroticism. Feelings were just not given by the characters dialogue it was just a monologue of we met, we fucked and we went home.

Writing is OK

BandraBandraover 17 years ago
Good story

I can relate to the sexual freedom experienced when women from a sheltered society visit foreign countries. I liked the realism in the narrative, and would encourage the author to provide more sizzling details.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Sex in every City - International style

Project Manager, Vivek, and a lady Boss have trysts in various cities. Getting it on in Chicago, Singapore, finally arriving back in India. Sort of an Around the World experience as they share erotic moments together. Ah, life on the run! Hot Read from a different culture.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous