All Comments on 'Sex at the Men's Club'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Love to fuck

I love the fact that you love to be fucked. So do I . Once is too often not enough. I feel I can fuck all day, one beautiful man after another if I could. There is not a bathhouse in my town, and the nearest ones are too far away, but I can sometimes get some great fucking at a somewhat local bookstore, the kind where you pay a fee to have access to a room of video booths with a central lounge area you can sit in and check out the men. Age and weight doesn't really matter. It's just that too often they are either dirty looking or have smaller than adequate cocks. I like them big, so big that I have never had one that was too big. Almost, but I managed and loved it, even the initial pain. This guy was near 70 and hung like no other and hard too. It took me twenty minutes to get a magnum condom on him. That was all too rare. That's where my dildo collection comes in handy. They are just hard to keep hidden from my wife, so I'm extra careful with hiding them. I hope your story was true, and I hope it comes true for me, but with a line of beautiful men with hard cocks at the door, waiting their turn.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 8 years ago
I'll have to tell a similar story....

But right now I have to finish licking my cum from my hand! I would love to be you for that day! Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My first bath house visit went something like that. I was nervous, now in my mid 40s, had been sucked and sucked some cocks but never fucked, always got nervous. wow, this place, guys wandering around, most with towels, some not. My cock was semi hard most of the time, glory holes, rooms, guys sucking guys openly, in one room, a guy on his knees, his round arse on display and I saw a young guy move behind him and push into him, I had not seen this in person before, only movies, but I watched as the guy fucked him, moved away and another guy moved up and took his place, I was so horny, in my head I wished it was me. i went back to the glory holes, moved up the stairs, dropped my towel, and put my cock through, I heard a door close, my cock touched and then covered by a mouth. I felt a hand touch me, from behind, I hadn't closed the door, a body pushing against me, a lubed finger rimming me,probing. My cum shot into the mouth surrounding my cock. I stayed hard against the hole, the finger removed, I felt the head of a cock against me, in place, I was relaxed after cumming, a sharp push, he slid in, I groaned, jerked forward, the mouth still around me and with small pushes he was in me, I bent my knees a little as he pushed up, I could feel my cock still hard, leaking, he was going faster now, my hole just seemed to give way to his cock, my cock was pulsing but I don't think any cum was cumming out. Then I felt him pulse in me, pinning me hard as he stayed deep, a final hard thrust, I screamed a bit and his warmth filled me, my first arse fuck and the one I remember the most. Subsequently, it is usually me on my knees in the room offering my hole to any takers, anonymous, I usually don't see them, just feel their hard cocks swelling and filling their condoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot and thru.

Your story reminded me of a very similar experience except while being vigorously fucked as yourself I suddenly noticed two other men in the room with us playing with their dicks waiting for their turn at me. The door was left slightly ajar and that night I was fucked at least 6 times and was there for around 7 hours and finally had to reject new comers because my ass was to sore to continue and I had to leave because of work the next day. Thanks for the memories. Edrubber.

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 8 years ago
Brings back memories

This brings back memories from long ago. I've never been to a bath house but I well remember the first cock I sucked and the taking of my boi cherry. Two of my friends and I were at an older man and his wife's house. One of my friends knew him as the man who would give us beer to drink in return for work done around their house, yard work and such. He and his wife were a nice couple in their late 40's maybe early 50's. I had been wearing my mother's and sister's panties for years and no one ever knew, not even my two friends who were straight as a board sexually. We had just finished doing some work and were in the kitchen drinking a cold beer when the husband softly told me that he had something in his shed out back that he thought I would be interested in, something I needed. He asked my friends to go up in the attic and bring some boxes down for his wife. He told his wife that we'd be back in a few minuets. We got to the shed and went inside, he closed the door and dropped his shorts revealing his hard cock. " You want this and you need this, don't you?" He asked. I just looked down at that big hard cock and back up at him. I knew he was right. I had fantasized for years about sucking another guy's cock. I just dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth and sucked my first cock until he emptied his sperm filled balls. I swallowed my first load of man juice and from that point on, like an alcoholic, I was addicted. When we finished I asked him how he knew. He told me that "every time you come over and you're working, you bend over and your panties show out of the waist of your shorts and besides, you have a panty line." After that day, I would go see him as often as I could without my friends to get the cock and cum that i craved.About three weeks later, we went out to the shed and he fucked me for the first time. Taking my ass cherry and pumping my faggot boi pussy full of my first load of sperm. We went back in the house with my pussy sore,stretched, wet and dripping his cum into my panties. I sucked him and he fucked me often until I moved out of my parents house and away. And as far as I know, his wife never knew a thing even though I wish she had. I would have loved to have had sex with her husband while she watched and called me names, queer boy, faggot, cock sucking whore etc. and humiliated me in front of some of her friends or her sister. It never happened but I still loved her husband's big dick and to this day, i still get horny thinking about my first time with him. I'm married now to a wonderful man that gives me all the cock and cum I can handle but none of us ever forget our first time, do we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Fucking his boy pussy with his own cum. So hot.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
Love gay bathouses too

I was just at the local gay bathouse last week and had a similar experience. I found a top in the video room, we went back to my room, we kissed for a couple minutes, I then got on my knees and sucked his big beautiful cock, and then he fucked me doggy-style deep and hard. I love going to the bathouse. Always a great fucking time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

:)

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Reminds me of the early 70’s when I was 17-18 in the Navy. I’D had an older guy who was my barber seduce my for the first time after cutting my hair. We met up several times a month on weekends. What got to me was the weekends we were not together. I found out about the local bath houses. I’d head to them on weekends get a room and use the hot tub. Then go in the video room up on the top tier and watch the porn and guys hoping to find a “Daddy” to fuck me. If it was late at night I’d lay in the room naked and pretend to be asleep and leave the door open a crack. Older guys would come in start playing with my ass. I’d play being asleep but I’d get hard and would moan . They’d start to climb on top of me and I’d “Wake” up then let them fuck me good. Oh the good old days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was an excellent story I wish it was me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous