All Comments on 'Sex Bombshell Sister-In-Law Says Yes'

by ljmwriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sex Bombshell Sister-In-Law Says Yes

This was the best story i have read wow it was just great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
l actually read it all

To be able to say- "you did more wandering than Moses in the Desert, more proselytizing than Jimmy Swaggert"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How did this get past the Lords of Lit?

I once had a story rejected because I didn't explicitly state that the girl was over 18, just that she was in university; to the rest of the rational people, that implies she's 18 or over, as very, very few people get to college/university before their 18th birthday. And here we have a story that starts with him yakking on about how he noticed his SIL when she was '15 or 16', and began to fantasize about eating her pussy when she was 16. How did this get through, and I get one rejected for not stating in so many words that a girl who was at university was 18 or over? I'm beginning to suspect that Laurel has either given up even reading the stories that get submitted, or a whole new rule regarding implications of or implying underage protagonists has been employed here; if so, could someone please enlighten me, because now I'm confused.....

PS.

As this story began with that whole '15 or 16' thing, I stopped reading, as now it just felt weird and wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
boring

Total utter dribble.. way too long,, very clinical and boring..

Read some of the good story’s on here,, you could learn a lot..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Times past

This was one of the most erotic romance I have read. Loved it as it keep my penis hard all throughout it’s lines.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

He was talking to her like a sex therapist would. Not erotic at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous