Sex Bot Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted me off of his cock while he stood and the next thing I knew, he was jerking his slippery cock in front of me. This was new to me, in terms of experiences that I've had, but I suppose he wanted to keep his suit as clean as possible. "I'm going to cum all over that pretty little face, Noelle," he said, "consider this your christening into the world of pleasure, little baby."

I was caught between staring at his cock and looking up at him, but I eventually chose the latter. I looked up at him with my mouth wide open. As he started grunting and bucking his hips, I opened up as wide as possible and stuck out my tongue. I felt the first hot ropes of it hit my cheek, then my tongue, then my hairline and my eye. At the end, I closed my mouth around his cock and caught one more in my mouth.

Cum never tasted so good.

TO BE CONTINUED

12