All Comments on 'seX Box'

by pregnantex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What next ???

Screen melting hot. What does he do with the recording? The possibilities are amazing. Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Xbox

Fantastic story. I'm glad to know that your son is getting your ex-wife's ass . Sorry she didn't like giving it to you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
impregnation time

Need another chapter, the son needs to leak inside the moms womb, she needs a baby by her son, very good story, I give you a five, now we need a knocked up mom !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fantastic story.!!!!! Please one more chapter!!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

so many possibilities..

1. make her her sex slave cause that recording would get her jail time in almost every state and depending on what info the son spills based on how long it's been going on .. she could be looking at 20 or more years.

2. Or send her straight to jail.

3. thank her for the nice show at the next hockey game and make her know you can now ruin her life forever. Use that as leverage to get your $250,000 back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Suggestion for posible next chapter if you like: :)

1st thank you so much for the perfect story. :)

then If there is one more chapter,please put the mother and son together after a hockey match in an other city inside a hotel room for a full night and let the father peep on them again.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 7 years ago
Knock her up!

I agree the son needs to cum in her womb....we need a knocked up mummy...she should be fairly fertile....love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more!

Don't generally ask this. Don't generally like this. But Tommy needs to get Elizebeth pregnant! Maybe he can even acknowledge that he knew his dad was watching. Dad can supply the Condoms. Armed with his new knowledge, does Dad seduce his daughter? Man, this story has my mind going in all kinds of twisted directions. Frank, of course, is a cuckhold. Or maybe he's getting it somewhere else. Don't know why, though. There's nothing better than fucking a 42yr old woman who's a little on the heavy side. Like this, and it is left open for so much.

Glenn555Glenn555over 4 years ago
Nipples? Anus?

Stories are fine, but you keep mentioning in your stories about the centre hole of her nipple where the milk flows out??? You do know I hope, that there are about 10 holes on each nipple where milk flows ? Sorry, but that is distracting.

You also mention the 'stain' around a woman's anus??? They are NOT stains, but skin pigmentation!! Otherwise the stories are ok...

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

A good story, but you need to research the anatomy and physiology of the human female, there is no single hope in a nipple the milk is delivered via a network of pores encircling the nipple and many women leak through the pores on the shell as well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Must have been torture watching the ex-wife like that. Forever denied...unless Beth lets her old hubby get another chance. And did she know her ex was watching the whole time?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous