Sex Cleans an Entire Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you can always call me over, and I'll try to help," Janice said. "I plan to remain topless throughout the day myself, I'll be wearing a sign that says, 'MAYOR,' and I'll come over and see if I can help. Also, if we get into a real motivational problem, maybe some of us would be willing to promise to drop our jeans at the end of the afternoon for those men still working. I know I would be willing to do that." Several of the girls nodded their willingness to do the same thing if necessary.

Just then, the bus pulled into Fairview and up to the first house. It was 9 AM, right on time. Janice quickly pulled her top and bra off and peered out the door. There were three men waiting in the yard, so Janice signaled for the first co-ed to follow her and that this would be her house for the day. She waved at the men, and sent the young co-ed up to them. The confident girl went right up to the men, introduced herself, shook their hands, and seductively and rather slowly pulled off her top and her bra. The men almost fell over. All the co-eds were observing very closely from the bus windows. After a few seconds, the girl clearly had told them to get to work, and she pointed at a mountain of weeds that had to be cut. All four of them then headed towards the weeds, and the bus went on to the next house.

By 9:30, there were 37 topless girls and working next to three men at each of 37 houses in 37 unkempt yards. As Janice strode up and down the street topless herself, she simply could not believe this. Further, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and there was a lot of friendly interchange. A truck delivering everything from rakes to lawn mowers went up and down the street. The same truck offered an endless series of yard waste containers and recycle containers, and a disposal truck picked the filled containers up throughout the day. Free cold drinks were offered everyone in the middle of the morning, and an ice cream truck came by in the middle of the afternoon, giving the hot workers their choice of ice creams.

At lunch time, a catering company brought out box lunches for everyone. Cold drinks were provided in abundance. The houses were so close together that when people set down to eat, there were often workers from several houses who all set down together. That meant that the men had excellent views of the bobbing chests of several girls as they ate. Jokes about tits were inevitable, but the girls laughed along with everyone else and not infrequently a girl would get up and show her breasts off to the whole group, claiming that her breasts were superior to those of the girl in the joke.

The entire atmosphere up and down the street was inescapably engaging with its intense eroticism. Some of the men had thought of knocking off for the afternoon as the work was hard. However, they walked up and down the street as they finished their lunches, evaluating the progress on the other yards, and, checking out the other girls. Seeing three dozen topless women at close range re-motivated every man on the block. There was also the competition to do better than their neighbors and to show them up. And then, of course, there was the motivation of the prize money. The prize money resulted in a lot of talk in the various yards of what would be done with the money if their yard won. With all of these motivators, not one man quit.

Work was scheduled to be over at 4:00 PM, and at that point about two thirds of the yards were done. The remaining dozen still had piles of weeds and grass to be picked up, and some cutting was still required to complete most yards. These things needed to be done, but everyone was getting quite tired. The day had been long and the sun had been hot. It was evident that if everyone cooperated and worked on the remaining yards together that they could all be finished within an hour. The young women had anticipated that such a circumstance of incomplete work might result, and they agreed that in such an event, they would encourage their men to put in the final hour's work. How to do so had already been discussed by them and also suggested by Janice on the bus, and so with mutual nods to each other, they spoke to their men, promising that if they did work the final hour, the co-eds would make it worthwhile for the men by lining up and stripping down to their panties. Again, this had the desirable effect, and all went to work on the final yards, even helping their neighbors.

Just before 5 PM, the final yard was done, and it was time for the girls to make good on their promise. Led by Janice, the girls lined up in a row, and at the count of three, all dropped their jeans. Wow! A panty lineup like this no one had ever seen before! Janice led the way with a g-string that left little to the imagination. This resulted in cheers from the crowd and a chant that said, "Look at our mayor, look at our mayor."

However, Janice was not the only surprise. There was every panty on the market modeled down the row. It was panty heaven! In no other place, not even in Victoria's Secret could you see a wider display of that unbelievably erotic attire. But wait! Down at the end of the line there were three girls who were completely naked! They had not been wearing any panties at all. It took a minute for the men to see them, but when they did, oh the howls went up! A horde of men moved towards the three girls, getting as good a view as possible of their pussies, two of which were shaven.

The next thing that happened was completely unexpected. A chant went up saying, "Naked mayor, naked mayor!" The men shouted this out as they approached Janice. Under immense pressure, she finally had no choice, and she pulled her g-string down, revealing the lips of a cleanly shaven pussy. Except for her sign, which still said, "MAYOR," she was as naked as the day she was born.

Finding that the shouting technique had worked even with the mayor, the men then turned to the 34 girls whose panties were still up. They went down the line, girl by girl, shouting and pointing, "Naked girl, naked girl!" Girl by girl, the panties went down, and although some of the girls really did not want to do this, the pressure was so intense that none could resist. Finally, there were 38 naked women for everyone to see. Indeed, they were available to look at in detail since all had their jeans and their panties around their ankles, and none could really move.

When the din had finally settled down, Janice shouted out, "Enough, enough," and she pulled her g-string up, and then her jeans. All the girls followed suit. Then, they found their bags and put their bras and tops on. After many hugs, the girls boarded the bus for the sorority houses. The day was over.

The next day was the judging, and the judges were the members of the City Council. Using "before" photos of every yard, they made ratings of improvement for each one. They were incredulous at the improvement seen. No amount of threats, fines, or lawsuits in the past had produced even a fraction of the improvement which they were witnessing. The City Council members talked to the men at all the houses, shaking their hands and congratulating them on the fabulous appearance of their yards. It was evident that the men really appreciated this, and for the first time, a personal relationship was struck up between the people in the Council and the residents of Fairview. Instead of seeing each other in a hostile way, then saw each other as human beings. And, the men were clearly developing a sense of pride in their yards. Goodness knows, maybe that would extend to their houses next.

The only thing negative that any Council member could say, mumbled by the most stogy of them, was that the whole cleanup project must have cost a lot more than $10,000. But Janice said, "No, I don't have all the final bills yet, of course, but I believe that it will be about $9,300, including the $1,000 you are about to award."

After more than two hours of reviewing the yards, the judges were stuck. There were four yards that were previously so horrid and now so perfect that the judges could not distinguish between them. So, they called a meeting on the spot, and voted to spend $3,000 more on this project and to award a $1,000 prize to each one of the four yards. The announcement of this greatly increased prize money resulted in huge applause, even before the four yards and the men responsible for them were named.

At the next City Council meeting, Janice received a standing ovation, and a significant salary increase. Sex had indeed cleaned up an entire neighborhood, and there was no reason to think that it might not work elsewhere as well. It had been a truly successful Earth Day in this community.

12