Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" 'And horney?' she smiled."

"I gasped. She was reading my mind. I blurted 'Yes! God I miss c—' I caught myself before I said it."

" 'Cock?' "

"I was blushing so much. 'Companionship,' I stammered, but she dismissed the evasion with a wave of her hand."

" 'You're not the first girl around here to discover she's got a high sex drive, dear. And you're not the first to have to deal with it when you have other severe demands on you as well.

" 'Daniel had a protégé who was killed several years ago, and his widow is involved in a lovely group of students whose situation is much the same as yours. Call her and say Dotty sent you.' She gave me Ruth's phone number.

"Ruth listened as I spilled out every single sordid detail of my story. 'What do you want out of your college life?' she asked when I was finished."

" 'I'm doing really well academically. I am going to be a professor, a serious scholar. I'll get a Phi Beta Kappa key, have my pick of graduate schools, get a really good job, and . . .' I drifted."

" 'And you want more?' "

" 'Yes.' "

" 'A boyfriend? A husband?' "

" 'Someday. Yes, sure, who doesn't? But not now, I couldn't handle it. I know myself, that's what got me in trouble before. I don't know, I'm just, just, just, so LONELY,' I wailed that last word really hard and started to cry."

"Ruth waited, considering me, I think deciding whether what she was about to say would send me running. 'Margery, there is a group of students who come by this house every Sunday afternoon. They hang out, get to know each other for the purpose of enjoying each other's company. They're very much like you. Would you like to come by on Sunday, after one?' "

" 'Thank you, that's very nice of you to offer. I'd really like to, but I'm working on this paper for my sociology class, it's due in two weeks.' I was lying, it was due at the end of the semester, and I already knew that it wouldn't take me more than two days to write it.

" 'Make a couple of hours for yourself, Margery. Dotty says you deserve it. I think she's right.' "

"So I went that Sunday. Ruth introduced me around. I knew one of the girls from that disastrous semester. Ruth called that evening to tell me that I was invited to join her club. We met again and she told me everything.

"I was stunned! It was the perfect solution! I took the STD test and got back on the pill.

"I'd have gone nuts, probably done something stupid again, if it wasn't for the club. Even if it's purely selfish, I can't let this go. And I think there are 50 others who'd say the same thing, if they knew what the situation is."

Then we touched.

Then we kissed.

Then we kissed passionately.

"Make love to me, Carl. I want to sleep, but I want to sleep well-fucked."

I slid between her legs, kissing her belly as I ran my cock up and down her opening. She moaned and I felt her wet pussy lips opening for me. I slipped in on an upstroke, just a little way, then out, then in some more. She pushed her hips to me and pulled my chest to hers as I languidly pumped my hips against hers.

It really was lovemaking, not fucking. I kept it slow and felt her pussy muscles seeking to stabilize my cock. When they had me I just rotated my cock inside her. Once I spasmed my whole organ against her and she gasped, but I couldn't find a way to get that reaction again.

Her pussy muscles relaxed and freed my cock to resume pumping. I gradually upped my speed as we called each other nice names. And then we came, almost at the same time.

As I finished I realized she'd fallen asleep. I gently pulled out, pulled the sheet over us, and fell asleep behind her.

*

Normally I sleep through sunrise, since the window in my room faces south. And I would have done that this morning except that Margery was sucking my cock. She'd gotten me pretty hard by the time I blinked my eyes open.

She popped off and grinned at me. "G'morning, sunshine," she said, then resumed her enthusiasm with my cock. I felt my balls tingle and my scrotum tighten.

"I'm close, oh god, I'm —" and I blasted what little cum I had left from last night into her mouth. She swallowed and moved up to lay her head on my shoulder. We kissed and I tasted me.

"That is such fun! You should have seen your expression when you realized what was happening!"

I kissed her. "Wanna stay in bed all day?"

"You have an eleven o'clock class, remember?"

"I have an insatiable woman in my bed. That trumps a lecture."

"You're sweet. But I have things I've got to do. I have a system for getting ready for finals. If I keep at it, there's no rush at the end."

"You're right. I've got to start on my papers this afternoon. In addition to everything else, you make me a better student."

"Carl, I need a favor from you."

"Sure, I'm yours all day Thursday, Saturday if you need me."

"Oh, it's not about the picnic. I've, eh, overbooked a little bit."

"How can I help?"

"Well, I have this cousin who's doing a tour of the various campuses of the university, to figure out which one she wants to go to. She has to decide by the end of next week. Three weeks ago I committed to show her around this weekend. She's coming Thursday night staying with me but I've got to devote Friday and Saturday to the picnic.

"She's got an interview with the admission department in the morning and she's taking the campus tour right afterward, but by noon she'll be done."

"Perfect! My last class starts at noon. I'll take her there, we'll eat lunch, we'll walk around, and then we'll catch up with you."

"Thanks, Carl," and she squeezed my cock. "You're a good friend as well as a great fuck."

*

I called Gene, my roommate for next year, and told him we were invited to this pot-luck picnic. I'd selected him as a roommate partly because I though he'd be a good fit for the club. He declined.

"Thanks, Carl, but it's more than I can handle this weekend. I've got to study, do laundry, clean my room, a thousand things are going on. But thanks anyway."

"C'mon Gene, just drop by. Bring a six-pack of Sprite. No pressure. I'll introduce you." Finally he agreed to drop by. I made a mental note to call him Saturday morning to confirm.

This recruitment stuff is tough. What's wrong with these people? I'm offering them a chance to meet girls.

*

Ruth loaned me her car on Thursday to run the errands on Margery's assignment sheet. I was back at her house by two, unloaded everything, and put things away. I left the car in the driveway and hung the keys on the peg near the back door.

*

Margery must have given my cell number to her cousin, so when I saw the unaccustomed number I figured it was her.

"Tired out from the tour?" I teased.

"This place is HUMONGOUS!"

"Did they show you Tucker Hall?"

"Sure. I'm just down the street from it."

"Good. My class is there at noon. Meet me in front. How will I recognize you?"

"As far as I can tell, I'm the only female in a pink blouse without books on this entire campus. I'll stand to the left of the main entrance."

She was dressed to impress her interviewer, in a tartan skirt besides the pink blouse, and sandals.

"I'm Carl," I said, extending out my hand.

"Recognize you from Facebook. Julia," she said, taking it.

There were a couple of extra seats in the classroom. I introduced Julia to the professor, slipping in that she was a prospective student.

Professor Coffin was normally pretty outgoing, but she upped the wattage for the occasion. Her presentation was even more vigorous than usual, her Socratic questioning was even more insightful, and her wrap-up ended with an enthusiastic "Have a great weekend!" Afterward she came over to Julia.

"I hope you'll consider us. It's a great school."

"Is the entire faculty this animated?" Julia's eyes were wide.

"Oh, I did get a little show-offy, didn't I? Well, yes, we do take our teaching seriously here."

*

We took our sandwiches to a warm spot on the stone wall behind the union.

"Tell me about your college tour. I never did one," I asked.

"You didn't go around to campuses when you were deciding?"

"No. I wanted to get as far away from home as I could, and this is the place. I'd never been in this part of the state when I arrived."

"I want to be a doctor, or maybe a vet, and this is the campus with both a med school and a veterinary school. My guidance counselor insisted I visit the other campuses, so I've been to all of 'em, out of courtesy, but this seems like what I want.

"But it's so BIG, so crowded. My whole town would fit in a corner of just the campus. How do you get used to it?"

"I'm from the suburbs, so it doesn't really faze me. Anyway, I got to know the town because I go around taking pictures." I pulled my pocket camera out and showed her. "I've probably shot 10,000 photos of this town and the campus. There are times when I think I know this place, then it surprises me when I find something new."

"Do you know where the ag school is?"

"It's way out of town. I've never been there. Wanna go?"

"Sure, but how can —"

"I'll see if I can borrow a car." I dialed Ruth, who said sure, take mine, you know where the keys are.

*

The classroom buildings and dorms were twenty-five minutes from campus, but the farms were past them, and that's what Julia really wanted to see.

We spent three hours poking around the barns and fields. She wasn't exactly dressed for it, but if getting mud on her sandals bothered her, she didn't show it.

We brazened our way into a couple of the barns and she got into farm talk with the manager. Hay, silage, crop rotation, drought, pasture, manure pits, milk truck scheduling, price supports, crazy environmentalists who don't understand anything, damn city people buying abandoned places — it got pretty intense.

Of course I was shooting everything. I ran out of space on my spare card and had to delete some stuff, but neither Julia nor the farm guy seemed to care, or even notice.

As we were leaving, Julia asked if there was somewhere she could wash off. The manager laughed and took us over to the milk shed.

There must have been a hundred cows, all crapping into pits as the machines milked them. The stench was awful. There was a spigot by the front door and Julia hosed down her sandals and legs like it was normal. She got a few splatters on her skirt and cursed softly under her breath. I was much more careful as I washed most of the mud off my sneakers.

As we drove back to campus, she was ecstatic.

"This is GREAT! You suburban boys wouldn't understand, but they are really modern. And so efficient! They actually must make money off of farming! And did you hear they don't use antibiotics on the cows but actually pasture them? Oh I am so gonna like going to school here!"

Julia called Margery to say she was going to her dorm room to change. We agreed to meet for dinner at the union. Italian.

*

"This is IT! Mom's gonna flip. I know she wants me to get away from the farm, and maybe I will, but wow, the ag school is really progressive. The FFA kids have never seen anything like this!"

"FFA?" Margery and I said in unison.

"Future Farmers of America, it's our high school's biggest club, except for the football boosters."

As we chatted over dinner, I studied Julia. She had changed out of her best-impression outfit into jeans and a black t-shirt. "T.G.I.F." it said, "Thank God I Farm."

She was no buxom farm wench. Slightly taller than Margery, Julia had a thin, coltish body with long legs. Her brown hair was parted down the middle and framed her oval face and shoulders. Her chest was small and what I could see of it was freckled, on her shoulders and throat. Her arms were already tanned, even though spring had barely sprung.

After dinner (Margery insisted on paying), I headed back to the apartment to sort the day's photos. Julia's Facebook page had several okay shots, but she was in a group and I wanted to do a portrait. There was this one photo, where I'd caught her in animated conversation with the barn manager. I cropped him out, fixed some of the lighting and color, enlarged it, and put it at the end of the file. I copied the best shots, maybe fifty, onto a stick so that I could give them to her.

*

Gene was being wishy-washy about coming to the picnic when I called Saturday morning, but I pointed out that it was going to be a GLORIOUS day, it was free food, and there would be girls there. I gave him the directions again and he promised to come.

By 11:30 I'd stowed my books in the apartment and was at Ruth's house. The sweet smell of new-mown grass hung in the air. Pete and Margery were going full throttle, humping tables around, moving the furniture in the kitchen, the living room, and the dining room. The magnetic board was gone from the kitchen wall.

Julia was already there, but she and I were firmly excused, since the whole point of having an arrangements crew was for THEM to participate in the picnic. But a slight commotion ensued when it was discovered that there wasn't enough ice on hand. Pete tossed Ruth's keys to me. "Ice machine's —"

"Did a day's shoot there last year, got it. How many bags?"

"Six, no, eight may be better."

"C'mon Julia, let's make ourselves useful."

The ice machine I knew about had been vandalized. The nearby deli sold ice, but they wanted a fortune. We drove around for a while and finally found a store with reasonable prices.

It was almost two when we got back. "What'd you do, go to the Arctic for this stuff?" Pete grumped.

"Nope," Julia said. "We shopped. No point in being exploited by the man."

Only four members didn't show up: two had been excused during the week, and the others were very infrequent participants in the club anyway. Maybe 60 people passed through, what with members and their friends.

Ruth was the ever-gracious host. I could see her making mental notes about the strangers, and she made a point of introducing many of them to me. I figured they were either her pick-ups from the library or someone a member had brought. I saw her sit for a couple of intimate, one-on-one conversations, and she gave a couple of quick tours of her home.

I ate too many brats and actually drank a beer. I introduced Gene to Pete and Margery, and probably to a quarter of the members as well. He seemed dazzled.

And I developed a serious crush on Julia.

She was wearing a too-large striped man's dress shirt tucked into cutoff jeans, with the sleeves rolled up. Her long hair was pulled into a lush ponytail that swayed with a wiggle when she walked. When one of the serving crew flaked out, she pitched in, unbidden, taking bags of trash away and putting new liners in the barrels. She circulated like she belonged here, ate brats, picked up abandoned cups and plates, even scooped up spilled food from the grass. She visited easily with people she didn't know but didn't push herself forward. And her smile would have lit up half the downtown.

Once things had gotten going, Pete and Margery were free to circulate. They too clearly were on the prowl, trolling for recruits. I could see them making mental notes about possibilities. Margery turned on the charm with both sexes, while Pete worked the guys.

Things were winding down by 5:30 when the four of us looked at each other.

"I am really beat," said Pete.

"Me too," said Margery.

"BURRRP!" said Julia, putting her hand to her mouth and blushing furiously.

"Alright, let's go home," I commanded.

Pete was dragging as we climbed the stairs. Julia headed for the bathroom and I went for Sprites from the fridge. When I returned, Pete and Margery were draped groggily on the couch. A perky Julia came in, glugged her Sprite, and looked at her cousin.

"You look hammered, Marg, and you've all —" she swept her hand to include all of us — "got some sunburn. Carl, you got any skin lotion?"

"Me? No." I thought for a moment. "But I do have some Noxema. Will that work?"

"Perfect." I hustled into my room and came back with the blue jar.

"Okay. You guys shoulda used some sunblock when you saw how bright it was today. You live on a farm, you learn this stuff." She kept on like this as she applied the cream to each of our faces, arms, and upper chests.

"There," she said, as she stepped back and admired her handiwork.

By now, Pete had crashed, and Margery wasn't far behind. Julia shook her awake, and she in turn poked Pete, then stood up and grabbed his arm.

"You're done, kiddo. Time to sleep it off," and she steered him toward his door. As she turned to close it behind her, she shot Julia a wink.

"Want to see the photos from yesterday?" I asked, gesturing toward my room. I opened the door and waved her in.

"Oh yeah, you were taking pictures, weren't you? I got so talky with the barn guy I guess I was oblivious. Anything good?"

"I'm hurt," I said, opening my laptop. Sitting with her on my bed, I clicked to the "Ag School" folder and passed the machine to her.

It had been a sunny day, so the fields, the barns, and the buildings were really sharp. Even the indoor shots were bright. I'd made an effort to get shots of cows dumping their loads, thinking they'd gross her out, but Julia thought they were pretty cool.

The last image was the one I'd cropped, of her.

"Oh. Oh my. It's, really, that's really, beautiful," she stammered.

"It's you."

After maybe ten more seconds staring at the picture, she snapped the laptop shut, placed it on the floor, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me deeply. We fell back on the bed.

I rolled her on top of me and held her hips in place with my thighs. She shoved her tongue into my mouth and moaned deeply when I shoved back. I pulled her ass cheeks into my burgeoning erection.

We were gasping for air when we broke. I released her hips and she slid off.

"Nobody ever did anything like that for me. You made me look attractive and interesting, not like some frumpy FFA'er."

"You are what you see, and you're beautiful." I pecked her lips.

"Keep doing that," she ordered, and pecked me back.

I shifted over her and leaned in. She pulled me to her face and we kissed some more. My cock was in full erection, straining against my pants, which is why I didn't want to engage her hips again.

When we broke, I moved my lips to her neck, just under her jaw, and licked. She shivered and squeaked a soft "oh" in a very encouraging way. I kissed toward her ear, getting more "oh"s as her hands gently pulled on my shoulders.

When I flicked her earlobe, her moan was longer and came from deeper in her throat. My darting tongue into her ear brought a girlish squeal of glee.

By now her shirttails were out of her cutoffs, allowing my hand access to her belly. I caressed all the way across, feeling such cool smooth skin that my cock must have grown another twelve inches. Her deepening moans led me to tickle-walk back and then under her shirt toward her breasts.

No bra! I'd have sworn she was wearing a bra.

I hadn't seen much cleavage when she had her pink blouse on, but her t-shirt last night gave me some idea of a couple of decent melons. What I felt was large apples, and a very stuff nipple. I tweaked it, gently I thought, but she jerked away with a squeak.

She sat up, puffing like a sprinter who'd just finished a race, and smoothed her shirt.

"I've never done this, gone this far."

"It's okay, you don't have to do anything you don't want to," I said, and meant it, mostly.

"No, it's not that, I just have, I have to tell you something," she panted.

I waited.

"I swore, in tenth grade, that I would go to college. The fastest way to screw that up is to get pregnant. The simplest way to avoid getting pregnant is not to have sex. But I didn't want guys telling stories that I'm a lezzie either. So I've kept my reputation by not messing around very much."