Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay, Julia, I understand," I said, feeling glum.

"Well, today, right here, right now, I AM at college! And RIGHT NOW I'm REALLY going to mess around!"

With that, she launched herself at me, shoved her face into mine, kissing me like it was her last chance in life. To emphasize the point, she also grabbed my cock and squeezed it. I got the message.

I wanted her breasts so badly! My hands shot under her shirt and lifted it up. She helped by letting go of my cock, sitting up, and raising both arms. The shirt was quickly off and tossed somewhere.

"Oh god, you have such lovely breasts."

"Tits. On the farm we call them tits. And yes they are. On the small side, but nice. I really like them," she said, and to prove it she cupped them and did a little shimmy dance, licking her lips as she swayed her hips and body.

I pushed one of her hands away and pulled her chest to my face. She moaned as I sucked it into my mouth, assaulting the nipple with my tongue and teeth. Her moan got deeper as she touched my face.

Soon she lifted her ass and started wiggling out of her cutoffs. I caught up with her panties which were quickly down her legs and over her sandals. Those she flipped off, then moved onto all fours, naked, with her lioness's tits swinging free.

With lust in her eyes.

"C'mon Carl, it's me or your modesty." I hesitated whether to go for my belt or my shirt buttons, but Julia was on my shirt first, making it awkward for me to undo my pants. I was fumbling with the zipper when she pulled the shirt open and off me.

"Nice tits," she said, tweaking one with her thumb and forefinger.

She pulled my pants to my knees, then shifted to my sneakers, which she untied and had off in seconds. She yanked my pants off, leaving me in my jockeys. I pushed them down and away, leaving me naked on my back with my cock sticking straight up, hungering for her.

She sat on my hips and squealed when I pulled her down and assaulted her mouth and ground my erection into her. Then I flipped her over and zoomed in on her tangled mass of pussy hair, foraging for her pussy lips. I found them and began licking. With the permission of her squeal and a sharp intake of breath, I fluttered my tongue, then began lapping slowly from bottom to top.

"Oh yeah! That is SOOO good!" She pulled my head tight against her pussy, pinning me with little room to move.

"Julia, please," I gasped from between her legs, "you've got to let me loose, I've got things to do, please."

"What am I supposed to do with my hands?" She whined.

I like to talk during sex. But when you're eating pussy it's hard to hold up your end of the conversation. If I pulled away and gave her a rundown on what was going to happen next, it would be a mood killer.

"Play with my hair" — lap, lap "— Pull my ears" — lap, suck, lap "— Tell me if I'm turning you on" — lap, lap, lap.

My tongue was tiring and my neck hurt when I realized that she hadn't said anything in a while, nor had I felt her hands. I glanced up and found that she was sprawled on the bed, breathing really deeply, obviously enthralled by the sensation of being eaten. I moved my index finger around the lips and just barely inside.

"Oh my. Yesss. Yesssssss." Suddenly animated, she began moving her hips. I moved to the folded skin above her opening, finding the bump of her clit under its hood, and teased it free.

Just as I was moving in for more tongue action, Julia bucked slightly two or three times, then suddenly hard. "Oh god! Oh god! It's so good! You're making me cum! Oh god! Oh god! I'm cumming! I'm CUMing!" She humped faster and faster and I rode along with her, swirling my finger as I moved it in and out.

She settled back onto the bed, gasping for air. When she was cumming her face was scrunched into fiery concentration, but now it had this huge grin.

"You just did WUN-DER-FUL things to me," she purred. "Do some more, please."

My cock was aching to be in her, but I didn't want to blow my load too soon. I decided to test for her hymen, see how tough it was going to be to get inside her.

"Open you legs, I'm going to go at you again."

"Oh good, I like that."

I worked her pussy with my mouth for a while, then brought my middle finger into play. I was about a knuckle-and-a-half inside when I felt an obstruction, and also felt her tense.

"Okay?"

"You hit it, didn't you?"

"Yes. Could you feel it?"

"More like you got into a really tight spot, so you couldn't go forward. It doesn't hurt. C'mon Carl, let's get this over with. I am so hot, now that you made me cum!"

I re-inserted my face between her legs and really slobbered her pussy lips. She moaned in pleasure as I spread her thighs and got between them.

"Pull your knees up."

She did, and I spread them, giving me maximum access to her.

"Are you sure you want —" I started to ask.

"Shut UP!" She paused, then "Please. Yes, I want to, NOW, c'mon, do it!"

"Okay, guide me," and I pressed my cock toward her opening. She grabbed the shaft and pulled it forward. Leaning over her, I suspended myself on my hands and moved forward.

My cockhead was inside her.

"Okay, that's fine, keep going."

I pushed a little more, and she let go of my shaft and grabbed my shoulders. "You're there, c'mon, oh god this is —" and I pushed once more.

I didn't really feel anything, but Julia's eyes flew open. "YEOUCH!" I held steady and waited.

"You're in, Carl, you're in. God it feels nice, so nice."

I wanted to make sure she was comfortable with me, even if it was only part way. When she seemed okay, I withdrew a millimeter and she screeched "NO! STAY INSIDE ME!"

"I will, I'm just getting oriented," I soothed, and pushed, slowly, back into her.

"Ooooh, that's SOOOO much better."

It took a couple of slow in-and-outs to get all the way inside, because her pussy walls clutched my cock so tightly, tighter than anything I'd ever experienced. And the feeling of having a cock inside her must have required some getting used to as well.

I pulled back again, then in. She moaned and for the first time pushed back against me.

"That's it, come and meet me. There, yes, oh god, your pussy is soooo good around my cock. Squeeze my cock! Dance with me!"

I was rapidly losing control. I desperately wanted to make her cum this first time, but animal lust took over and I began pumping and pumping, even as I tried to keep in sync with her humping. I felt my climax getting near.

"I'm gonna cum, I feel it, I'm gonna cum! HERE IT IS!" and I started blasting into her virginity.

She shoved back vigorously against my thrusts. "I feel it! Oh god you are cumming! I feel you! Oh cum! Cum! Cum IN ME! I want it all! CUMMMMM!"

A second volley, then a third, even a feeble fourth, followed. Finally I collapsed onto her and clasped her sweaty chest to mine. We gulped air as we held each other tight.

As our breathing returned to normal, and still holding her, I rolled to the side, to take my weight off of her. I kissed the sweat off her face, from that beatific smiling face.

"Did I just do what I think I did?" She asked, shyly.

"It had better have been you," I panted. We lay still for a while, then, "Oh Carl, that was so nice. You are so sweet. I didn't feel much pain at all. It's like you didn't break anything, just pushed it aside."

My cock had softened as we talked, and now it slid out.

"Wonderful warrior, you're the best, I hope I was good to you," she whispered to my cock. I knew that because she was caressing its limp slickness as she spoke.

"I am so glad we are lovers," I murmured.

"I am too," she murmured back, giving my cock a loving squeeze as she took my face in her hands and gently kissed me.

Soon, as new lovers do, we kissed again and began a new round of touching. Since there was no uncertainty about where we were going, we took our time and bantered back-and-forth as we explored each other.

"Tell me about freckles," as I kissed my way across her chest and shoulders.

"Mine? Or somebody else's?"

"Well, these —" I pecked her a couple of times —"are the examples at hand. Did you come by them honestly?"

"You bet! Hard work in the fields! When you sweat enough that your t-shirt's a see-through, you can get sunburn."

"Same thing on your ass?"

"Don't know. Never had a chance to look there. I need help doing that. You interested?"

She flipped onto her belly and I knelt between her legs, then pulled her ass up so I could closely inspect the twin orbs. After running my lips across every inch of them, I sighed deeply, in defeat.

"The plastic surgeon did a magnificent job. Not a trace. But the sun may have gotten further down. I need to check," and I moved my mouth between her legs, to lick her thighs and pussy from behind. She squealed and pushed her ass against my face.

A few minutes later, as her sighs increased and her breathing deepened, I reported: "I've found some evidence, but I have to look into the situation further." My finger entered her pussy.

"Oh god, oh, oh . . . oh yes, I'm sure they're there somewhere, keep search —" and she bucked against me. My finger swirled and flicked the outer lips and then back in again. I was rewarded when she bucked several times, much harder than before.

"I've found some! It's not that I hate freckles, but aesthetically they need to be erased. I'm going to use my special eraser," and I shifted back just enough to slot my cockhead at her opening.

"Do it! Oh Carl, do it!" I was balls deep in three strokes, each one of which was met by an increasingly urgent thrust of her ass. Once I was seated, I leaned back on my heels and pulled her into a sitting position on my thighs.

"I can play with your tits while you fuck on my cock," I whispered in her ear, moving my hands over both apples. "Ride me Julia! Take off!"

I had thought I would nip at her neck and shoulders to get her going, but she was way ahead of me. She bounced up and down, leaving me with little to do but hold on to her chest for balance and try to catch her clit with the other. But she was moving way too vigorously for me to catch it.

"Ooomfa! Ooomfa! Ooomfa! I'm doing it! It's in me! Wow! Ooomfa! Ooomfa!"

As she neared her climax, I put my palms under her ass at the top of her rise and held her there, barely on the tip of my cock. "NO! DON'T DO THAT! I want him inside!"

"You've got no leverage. What will you give me if I let you down on him?"

"I'll give you the worst beating you've ever had if you DON'T let me down!" she huffed, breathlessly. To make her point, she shot an elbow into my ribs.

"Ouch!"

"Right! Now let me down!" She moaned deeply as she sunk to the bottom of my shaft.

As she rose again to the tip of my cock, she seemed primed to throw the elbow again. Instead, I arched my pelvis and impaled her.

"Oh YEAH!" she yelled. "That's GOOD!" We sank down together, then up again. This time I held her not quite at the top and started to pound up into her.

"Ooomfa! Ooomfa! Ooomfa!" We bounced hard against each other. I started blasting and let us down onto the bed.

"You're cumming! You're cumming! I want it ALL!" she yelled as she landed on me and stayed, swinging her hips around.

And then HER climax hit.

"God you did it! I'm cumming! Cumming! I'M CUMMING! Don't stop! Push it in me! I'M CUMMING!" She slammed her hips around on my cock, then slowed and finally stopped.

We collapsed backwards, my cock still in her, but I was bent at a painful angle. I rolled her off just enough to slide out, then grabbed her waist and pulled her back against me, my cock between her legs as I lay on my side.

As we recovered, Julia shifted so she was facing me.

She'd lost her clip sometime during the fucking, so her hair was all over, plastered on her sweat-soaked face and her neck. She was flushed and her chest was heaving, pushing her tits up and down irregularly. The cum glistened on her belly and all over her bush.

"I'm not gonna go back home! Heck, I'm not leaving this ROOM! I'm gonna make you my sex slave!

"If you agree, that is." And she kissed me, shoving her tongue into my mouth.

We held each other, sated, and drifted. At some point I heard the toilet flush and remembered that Pete and Margery were in the apartment.

Will she be mad at me for deflowering her cousin? Who seduced whom? Wonder what time it is? 9:30. I need to pee.

I kissed her on the cheek as she stirred. "We need to clean up. I need to pee. Do you?"

"Out behind the barn. Watch out for snakes," she muttered dreamily.

I hadn't locked the door. In fact, I hadn't even closed it completely! I peeked out to see if Pete or Margery were around. Not seeing either one, I zipped into the bathroom, peed, washed myself off, and took the warm cloth back for Julia.

She was sitting against the headboard, regarding her crotch with interest. "It's flowing back out, and making a mess on your blanket."

"It's a great mess, I love it. It cleans up easily," and I swabbed her belly, thighs, and pussy. I got as much of the cum as I could off the blanket, then started for the bathroom to rinse the cloth when she stood up.

"Actually, I do have to pee," and she slipped past me and out the door.

The blood spot wasn't easy to see against the plaid, but it was there. The blanket was no heirloom, just something mom had given me when I left home. Still, there was no point in not cleaning it, so I gathered it up and walked into the bathroom.

"Oh! You startled me," Julia said, blushing, from her seat on the toilet. "Everything okay?"

"Yup. Got a little something that needs to be washed out, though," and I turned on the cold water and started to wet the spot.

"That's from me? Wait, I want to see it." She flipped on the light and held the blanket up.

"For not much pain, that's a lot of blood," she decided.

"Wanna keep it as a souvenir?"

"Nope, I just wanted to see what we produced." I got most of the blood and wrung out as much water as I could. We went back to the room and I draped the blanket over my desk chair to dry. This time I pulled the door shut and locked it.

We slipped under the sheets, cuddling and kissing, just because we could.

"Stay with me?"

"I want to wake up with you next to me. Beats dolls any time."

We drifted. At some point I got up and spread the almost-dry blanket over her.