Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gave me self-confidence. Ruth said it would take a girl, maybe a couple of girls, to get me believing in my own attractiveness. I still don't consider myself macho-attractive, but now I'm willing to take a chance that a girl will like who I am."

"So your advice is . . ."

"Get a summer job."

"Oh yeah, that'll work."

"No, really. Carrie told me SOL won this food concession for the Olympics for the rest of the summer. It's afternoon work, she's gonna need help. I can't think of a better opportunity to meet people. And none of them could possibly be a problem for the fraternization policy."

"Well, I don't know. Carlucci's pretty demanding."

"Working for Carlucci is your future, you can't drop it, but she's gotta be realistic. It's the RA thing that's excessive. If that's gone, you can pick up boys in the lounge." I leered at her.

"At least check it out with the RA administrator, see if it's really as restrictive as you think. But if it is, I'd say drop it.

"Provided, of course, that what Carrie pays can make up the difference."

"It's not really the money. I'd budgeted on paying rent, the RA thing just came up. Like you said, I figured I'd meet guys in the dorm. I dunno, I'm kinda shy, I guess."

"Well, you could stop random guys on campus and say 'wanna fuck, right now?' That'd be efficient, anyway."

"That's so brazen!" she giggled.

"Still," she mused, half-seriously, "I never thought about that."

"Let's role-play and see." I pushed the sheet back, stood, and extended my hand. She swung to her feet.

"Okay, you stand by the couch, I'll walk by. Take your best shot." She was chortling as she left the bedroom.

"Ready," she announced.

I walked toward the front door, my cock bouncing in front of my dangling balls. As I approached the couch, she turned and thrust her hip out in my direction.

"Hey, good-lookin', wanna fuck?"

"Gee, I dunno. I think I hear my mother calling me. I'm late for class. The dog ate —" She turned slightly, opened her legs, and humped her pussy at me.

"God you're so convincing, yeaaaah," and I swept her into my arms and shoved a bullet kiss into her mouth.

We fell backward onto the couch, groping and sucking.

"Don't you want to know my terms?" she husked.

"You charge?" She was stroking my rapidly-hardening cock.

"In a manner of speaking."

"What's the price?"

"You have to eat me, fuck me, sleep with me, fuck me in the morning, and share breakfast, all before we both go to work."

"That's a tall order," I panted, because she was jacking me to real excitement.

"It's all or nothing. Waddaya say?"

"Okay, you win. But stop, please," I begged and put my hand on hers, to stop the stroking, "I'll cum."

"Then eat me, now."

I stood and she shifted to a sitting position as I nabbed a cushion. Kneeling between her spread legs, I began slowly lapping her pussy, from the bottom of her opening to the top, with my hands on her thighs. She spread them wider and lay back.

"Oh god yes, I'm so hot for this, ummm, yes," she coo-ed as my tongue probed for her clit. It sprang up as soon as I tongued aside the hood. Once I had it out, I sucked it into my mouth and fluttered my tongue on the bud. She humped up against my face.

"Mmmmm, oh god yes, ohhhhhhh yes."

Slowly I slid a single finger into her, then out and circling her lips. She was throwing her head around on the back of the couch, moaning as she licked her lips for moisture.

When my second finger entered her, she lifted her hips and pulled my face into her pussy.

"Keep doing it, god don't stop, you're making me, OH GOD I'M CUMMMING!" and her hips thrashed around my face as she elevated her hips.

She flopped back onto the couch, pulling me with her. As though I wasn't warm enough, the heat from her pussy was making me sweat. I scrambled up beside her and rained kisses on her sweaty face.

"Oh man, you are sooooo good at that," she sighed. After a while she took my semi-soft cock in her hand and squeezed, softly.

"You wanta?"

"Oh yeaaah, but in bed." She stood, wrapped her hand around my organ, and pulled me with her.

"Ride me Margery, I want your clit," I commanded. She was so wet that I was in on the first stroke.

Her clit was mostly out from under the hood and I played with it with my thumb. Her breasts bounced as she moved circularly on my cock. I tweaked the nearest breast with my free hand and she responded by upping her pace. Soon she was at full gallop and it was all I could do to keep up.

"You are so gonna cum! I am gonna get you big time!" She bent forward, her hands beside my head, and churned while I pinched her nipples. Back upright, she was going wild, thrashing her hips around and breathing hard.

"I'm there! I'm cumming, I'm CUUUUUMING! GOD I'M CUMMING!" and I shot off into her.

"Don't stop! Keep fucking me! I'm almost there! Oh yeah, now, OH GODDD YES, YESSSS, YESSSS!" and she jerked upright as she thrust her pelvis two or three times, then collapsed on me.

Twenty minutes later I woke to find Margery snoring lightly beside me. There was cum all over and she was on her back, oozing more. This happy scene sustained me to the bathroom and back with the warm cloth, and she woke as I was swabbing her pussy.

"Ummm. What time is it?"

"Just after ten. When do you have to be at work?"

"My first class is at ten, Carlucci's is at eleven. That was nice, really nice."

I slid into bed next to her, dropping the cloth on the floor.

"Yes it was. Tired enough to go to sleep?"

"I think I am." She turned to the bedside clock. "Can we set the alarm for six-thirty?"

"Kinda early."

"A super fuck and a decent breakfast take time." She kissed me and we spooned, then fell asleep.

*

I'll never tire of wake-up blowjobs. And Margery's were the best. She must have awoken before the alarm went off, because it was just past six-thirty and I never heard it.

On the other hand, I did feel my cock stiffening in her mouth. She pulled off, turned, and kissed me.

"You looked so sweet, so peaceful, lying there, I just had to get started."

She went back on me, sucking and jacking, licking the cockhead into exquisite awareness. When she popped off again and suddenly mounted me, she was primed, and so was I.

"Some wake-up call system you got here," I perked as she rocked her hips on my cock as I palmed her breasts.

"Say it like you mean it."

I arched my back and chased her pussy skyward as she teased me. When I got deep enough inside her, I tried holding her hips so I could pound her, but she countered by dropping down on me.

"OOOMPF!"

"Gotta have a better memory than that, we've been here before. C'mon Carl, let's FUCK!"

You think while fucking, you get soft. Just do it.

I grabbed her hips again and again she dropped onto me. But just before she hit, I moved out of the way and spun her onto her back.

"Eeeck! WHAT —"

I was mostly in her, so when I landed on top of her and started pounding, she had no choice but to respond.

"NOW we're fucking! C'mon Margery! I'm gonna make you cum like fireworks!"

I was rotating my hips hard against her clit at an angle that pushed my cock into the top of her pussy. She planted her elbows beside her and slammed against me.

"Oh god, oh god, yes, yes, good fucking, oooooh YESSSSS!" and she came, her face scrunched in pleasure as she whipped her head around on the pillow.

But I hadn't cum, and she felt it.

She flipped me onto my back!

"Fuck these!" she said, kneeling between my knees and leaning forward. She pushed her breasts together, around my cock.

"Fuck these! Hurry!" And she worked them back and forth around my slippery rod.

"C'mon Carl! Cum! Cum! CUUUMMMMM!"

So I did.

I blasted all over her chest, her throat, her face, and of course her breasts.

When I was done she fell on me. I delivered a kiss like none I'd ever given her and we held each other and fought for control of our senses.

When the world more-or-less came back into focus, I asked the only question that seemed reasonable.

"Where did that come from?"

She giggled. "When you didn't cum, I needed to get you there. I could jack you or suck you, but that's kinda vanilla. This was fun!

"You've just been tit-fucked."

"And it was great! You have more cum on you in more places than I've ever seen."

"You're not so bad yourself," she smiled, wiggling her pussy on my flaccidness.

We showered and toweled each other dry, realizing at some point that we hadn't eaten in thirteen hours. I decided to ask the landlord if he'd let me install one of those hand-held shower heads, it's so much more erotic than the one fixed on the wall.

We breakfasted at the union.

"I do have to do something about my, uh, requirements. I'm not sure that working for SOL is the solution, but you're nothing if not a guy, so I should consider your advice."

"What's 'nothing if not a guy' got to do with it?"

"Men think in problem-solving ways, based on analysis and logic. Women are more intuitive, emotional — I don't mean that in a pejorative way — we come at a problem from all sorts of angles. I was just thinking that I've never really opened up to a guy like I have to you about something as personal as this. So I'm gonna give it a shot."

She stood up, kissed me, and was on her way.

*

Like yesterday, today's schedule was six interviews. This was only the fifth day of close to thirty days of nine-to-five interviews, word-for-word reprises of a script I could already recite large portions of, verbatim.

"Anna, do you mind if I play Partrtidge Family tunes through the sound system while you read the script? It'd liven things up."

"Please no! I'll do anything, just not that!" We laughed at the possibility.

"Seriously, though, I would like to try interviewing. I can recite sections of it word-for-word."

"Sure, I think you have the right attitude. How about you take the eleven o'clock interview? If you bomb out, we can restart quickly enough without running into the next interview."

It went pretty well. Afterward, she showed me where I had slowed down, emphasizing the need to maintain a constant pace. "Overall, though, you kept the tone consistent, didn't slide into sing-song or a monotone.

"I'm gonna recommend to Don that we split things up. Frankly, I appreciate the chance to escape the routine. Now, you've got to show me what to look for on the control panel."

After I paid the last interviewee at 3:45, Anna shoo-ed me into the hall so she could talk to Don. Five minutes later she opened the door.

"Okay, we're on. I said we'd pretty much split the interviews. We'll add $50 per interview to your pay."

"Wow, that's great, thanks."

Suddenly it hit me. "Wait, doesn't that mean you're taking a substantial pay cut? I don't want to take —"

"Nope. Every project has some slack in it. We actually figured on this in the budget. We knew from experience that we couldn't do this with just one interviewer. And, frankly, we were hoping you'd get into it. Besides, now I can put 'supervisor' on my resume. So congratulations!"

I blushed. "Thank you, I hadn't expected this."

Everybody's seeing things for you that you don't see for yourself. You that clueless? Pete and Ruth saw you'd take to fucking like a duck to water. Margery sloted you into this job and then slots you in as the club's virgin slayer and substitute Casanova. Now this. Wow. Or sigh.

*

Marilyn was just closing up when I arrived for the cash for the Thursday and Friday interviews. On my way back to the apartment, Martha called.

"Done for the day?"

"Yeah, and none too soon. Dinner?"

"For sure. I'm sitting in the food court as we speak. I'll order you a Sprite."

She waved as I came into the big room. I sat and took a long swig.

"You ought to go into artistic booking," she said.

"Based on what success that I'm not aware of?"

"You remember, you introduced me to your friend last Saturday, at the improv show, at Literratica? She called the next day, I put her in touch with Charlie, and all of a sudden we're playing there a week from Saturday. It's 'Charlie and Friends, Bluegrass and Folk Music.' "

"Isn't that Fourth of July weekend?"

"Yeah. Apparently it's slow then, they didn't book anybody because business drops off. But they think maybe we can bring in some. Besides, we're cheap."

"Well, I guess I'm better than I knew. Although I think I'm a one-trick pony."

"Don't put yourself down. Charlie says we need the pressure of performing to sharpen our skills. You've done us a big favor.

"We're gonna do two sets, nine songs each, close to 45 minutes for each set."

We gave the waiter our order.

"Sounds like a lot."

"It won't be easy. We're keeping five of the songs we did over here —" she stuck her thumb over shoulder, toward the stage at the side of the room — "but rearranging the order. So we need thirteen more. At least two of us know another eight songs, so we have to find and learn five completely new pieces in about ten days. Plus rehearsal, of course. Not impossible, but tough."

"You excited?"

"Yes! We don't know what we're going to play. If Evan had his way, it would be all Bill Monroe. Charlie knows a guy who plays India-Indian songs on a mandolin, so I think he's gonna surprise us with some suggestions. Each set will have a pure instrumental piece, like the Vivaldi, but the serenata was a clunker, so it's out.

"Charlie's been in the business for almost thirty years. He's always played in groups and he's done hundreds of shows and concerts. He knows what works and what doesn't. He could probably structure the whole thing in ten minutes, but he wants us to do it, in addition to learning the music. We all realize how valuable it is to do it this way."

"I hope you're gonna keep the Tennessee Flat Top Box one. That was a real winner."

"Yeah. We're not sure whether we end the first set with it, or finish the whole show with it, or maybe even lead off with it. We are having, as they say, artistic differences, but it'll get resolved, probably by the end of this week, when we settle on what songs we're gonna be doing and probably the order."

Our food showed up.

"Is the official photographer position still open?"

"You are such a nice guy! Yes, absolutely. Everybody liked your photos. Charlie wants to do a group photo, it'll be used in the publicity. He'd like to take it this week. Are you available?"

"Only nights during the week. How about Saturday morning? I could be there by eleven. But you have to come home with me tonight."

"I think I can make that," she smiled demurely.

We kissed deliciously as we leisurely undressed each other. Her shorts and panties joined my cargoes and jockeys on the floor. My shirt, her shirt. We made short work of her bra, then pushed the sheets back.

"Is it okay if I tell you I missed this?" I croaked from between her legs.

"If you let me confess I missed your tongue more," she husked back.

I licked slowly up her damp slit to her clit, which obligingly had slipped from under its hood. She sighed deeply as I pressed it to my teeth and rolled my tongue around its nub. And she bucked when I slipped a finger into her and began working the top of her pussy.

The second finger got a deeper reaction and, when I started humming on her clit, she grabbed my hair and pulled me tight against her. I fluttered for all I was worth with my tongue and wiggled my two fingers inside her.

"Ohh," she whispered as she drove her hips toward the ceiling, then thrashed them around my face. I let her clit loose and licked her pussy lips and tongued her furiously.

She stiffened, pushed her hips way up, swirled them, and finally crashed to the bed.

I scooted to lie beside her and she sucked fiercely on my mouth, ramming her tongue against mine. It seemed appropriate to give her both my slick fingers, so I pulled my mouth away and ran them across her lips. She took one, then the other, into her mouth and licked every inch, while I methodically worked her left breast with my lips.

"Mmmmm," she hummed when she was done.

"Like it, or are you just being nice?"

"Sex with you is so different. I would never have thought I'd do something like that."

"But . . ." I pressed.

"I like it. And I like this too," and she slid down and took my cock in her mouth!

Is this the girl who wouldn't slob up a latex-encased cock?

She bobbed a couple of times, then pulled off, and leered at me.

"You're wet, I'm wet, let's go!"

"Condom, Martha, please, I have to —"

"You don't have to, you're just being gallant. C'mon, I like the feeling."

"And I love the feeling — but," and I stretched for the drawer and snagged a foil, "we have to. Please, roll it on, sensuously, slowly, with your mouth. Don't make me cum, see how it works."

She tore the foil, placed the condom at the top of my cock, and pushed at it with her lips.

"Oh wow, this's neat," she perked, pulling off when it was only partially down. She eventually got about half way down, then popped off and finished with her hand.

"It's slick. Lubricated, right? For me?"

"You bet for you. Now let's take each other to heaven."

She was wet, and the lubrication certainly did its job. I was in her and sawing away in two strokes.

Not Martha. She swung her hips in a counter-clockwise motion, holding herself tight against my pubic bone. "Do it this way, stay tight to my clit, I love cumming this way."

I'd always thought that fucking was a variation on in and out, but Martha had her own idea. It was different, and I was far from ready to cum when she bucked hard against me.

"Ooooo, agh," she grunted, as she held her pussy tight against me while she humped and swung her hips, her hair swishing all around the pillow.

As she settled onto the bed, her eyes fluttered and I saw the question.

"You didn't cum."

"No, but you did. I'm a happy boy."

"Well I'm gonna finish the job," and she grabbed my latex-dressed cock and began jacking me.

"Can we do something else?"

"Sure. Whatta you have in mind?"

"Roll the condom off."

"Goodie! Bare cock!" The latex was gone in one motion.

"You're gonna make me cum with your breasts."

"Uh, basic anatomy calling. No place to put it."

"You press them together, I slide between them, stroke back and forth as you rub them against me."

"Kink-eee. Never heard of this one. But okay, I'm game. Let's go," she chirped.

"Make me wet, Martha," and I moved my cock toward her mouth. She hesitated, but took the top two inches in, sucked and tongued, and popped off.

"Ready!"

I straddled her waist and leaned forward, my hands on either side of her head, with my cock lying in the channel between her breasts. She squeezed them together and I began to move.

"Oh god, Martha, this is so erotic! Wiggle 'em when the head comes in," I croaked as I started my third stroke.

"Too tight. Loosen a little, there, oh god, soooo nice, I'm fucking your tits," I grunted as I thrust faster.

And faster. And faster.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna —" and I blasted my first spurt inside the tunnel of her breasts as I was pushing forward.

The second spurt erupted as my cockhead exited the tunnel into the open. The cum landed all over her chest and face.

"AAAAACK!" she squealed, but kept her breasts clamped around my cock.

The third and the fourth spurts sprayed not only her face and shoulders but also her throat and past, onto the pillow.

I fell past her and hit the headboard, then rolled onto my side and pulled her cum-slippery chest to me as I heaved and fought for breath. When I was semi-recovered, Martha shoved her cum-splattered face into mine and we kissed.

"You came all over me," she said, no anger or even reproach in her voice. "If I'd been babbling away, you'd probably have shot into my mouth."