Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another reason to get you talking during sex," I croaked.

"I love this! I'm gonna baste you," and she rubbed the cum into my chest and belly hair and all over her front.

"If we let it dry, neither one of us will be able to move, we'll be like the tin man," I said. We dozed.

"God, we are such a mess," she said when we woke, about 10 minutes later. "Let's shower."

She snuggled her hair into the shower cap and we washed every bit of each other's anatomy, including our assholes.

"You have the most well-formed pussy. I'm going to invent a new religion that requires licking you for ten minutes, three times a day."

"And I'm going to take a picture of your cock, if it ever gets hard again, and advertise on Facebook that I did the circumcision. I'll be a millionaire!"

"Do I get royalties?"

"Absolutely not! I mean, what part did you play in the creation of this artifact of high art? Well," she relented, "maybe I'll arrange for a blowjob on the anniversary of the photo, every year."

Back in bed, we realized it was already 10 o'clock. I lay beside her and played with the fine hairs on her belly as she stroked my cheek.

"When do you have to be at work?"

"First interview is at nine, I like to be there by 8:45, to check everything, be there when Anna arrives."

"Anna?"

"She's the graduate student I work for. She does the actual interviewing, I make sure the recording happens. It gets really old, saying the same thing six or seven times a day, every day.

"So we've decided I can do half the interviews. It'll make things easier for her, and I'll learn something."

She let the subject go, then cleared her throat.

"I talked to Michael."

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. After I left the studio on Sunday, I took a nap. My mom woke me up around nine and told me that Michael had just called, in tears, about what I had done to my Facebook page.

" 'He loves you,' she said."

" 'But I don't love him, mom. We broke up four weeks ago, we're seeing other people. It's over.' "

" 'But you were sweethearts, always together, so good for each other. You sang so beautifully.' "

" 'Yes we did. And mom, on top of everything else, you know we were having sex, right?' She was quiet for ten seconds."

" 'Yes, I guess I did.' "

" 'Mom, it was all really wonderful. But we've drifted apart, I'm moving on. I've met new people, widened my horizons. It's what you and daddy always said, that's what college is for, right?' "

" 'Yes, yes, that's what we said. But he was crying.' "

" 'I'll call him, but nothing's gonna change. If he calls again, just tell him he has to talk to me, that you're not going to get involved. Okay?'

"I stared at the phone for fifteen minutes. The last time Michael and I had talked, we'd been face-to-face. This would be easier.

"I nearly lost it when he answered. He knew it was me from caller ID. 'I love you,' he said.

" 'But I don't love you, Michael.' I don't think I've ever sounded stronger and felt weaker in my life.

" 'We can get the magic back. I'll do anything you want. Please, give me a chance. I'll fly out, we can make it work.'

"I started to lose it. I stopped, took a deep breath, and did it.

" 'No. When we're back at school, we're just friends. We won't sing together, we won't sleep together, we're just friends. It has to be.'

"I had to get off the phone before I chickened out. 'Good-bye Michael.' And I hit END."

We lay there, just touching.

"I read a story once about an immigrant girl, new to America, in the streets of New York," she said quietly. "She was scared but determined to make something of herself. It was impossibly romantic, of course, but it's stuck with me. I dreamed about it that night.

"I can do this. I'm gonna tell my parents I'm dropping out of college. Until I'm twenty-five I'm gonna concentrate on music.

"Charlie says I have the skills, that if I work at it I can make a living playing. And he will help me. I can do session work at some of the studios he knows, maybe catch on with a group, or even two or three, tour."

She yawned and stretched.

"Every time I am with you, I feel like I can do anything. When I leave, after a while I start to doubt. Then I talk to Charlie, and I'm jazzed again."

You know you want to ask. And you know you shouldn't. Maybe it will come out in conversation.

"Are you and Charlie, uh, well, uh —"

"Fucking?"

She used the word. And it hit me like a bag of cement. I nodded.

"No. I've got all I can handle, right here," and she stroked my cock.

"When I signed up for this class, I had this fantasy about becoming the teacher's lover. He would take me under his wing, mold my career, make me a star.

"Charlie can actually do a lot of that. He knows an awful lot of people in the business, particularly in bluegrass and folk. But if I became Charlie's girlfriend, I'd just be exchanging one Michael for another.

"He's 51, been married three times, and has three kids, the youngest of which is two years older than me. He says he's ruined every relationship he's ever had because he's never home. There's a girlfriend in Nashville, but he makes his living on the road. He says it's who he is.

"Not that he's uninterested in sex. He's hit on every one of the girls in class, but we've all turned him down. Remember the public relations chickie at the concert? He got her into bed that night faster than you got me here." She smiled.

We lay there, just touching.

"Now about you. That shower cap's new. What's up?"

"I don't have a girlfriend, if that's what you mean. There are four of us who are friends during the year and are here this summer."

She took the opportunity. "So you wouldn't be offended if I started sleeping with someone else?"

I felt like she'd slugged me in the stomach.

"No, of course not. I don't own you."

"Okay, then I have a proposition for you."

"I'm all ears."

"I am very comfortable sleeping with you. It's pretty clear that we each want our space. I have to get used to sleeping with different guys, finding out how to choose the right ones and avoid the wrong ones. So I'm gonna start.

"There are three guys in the class: Francis, Mike, and Evan. I'm going to sleep with Francis and Evan."

"How come you skipped Mike?"

"He's gay."

My jaw must have dropped.

She giggled.

"Oh, you should have seen the stage-door johnnies on Friday! We teased him about it after lunch and he just laid it out.

"He'd arrived here a day before I did. After he got settled, he called a taxi, handed the driver ten bucks, and told him to drive to the best gay bar in town. He hasn't slept alone a single night.

"Now," she said, "to get back to the subject at hand. If you agree, I'd like you to be my sounding board. We'll talk to each other anytime, get together once or twice a week. The rest of time, I'll be free to be with whoever.

"But you're my home base. I can talk with you, you can help me understand men. And, you're a great lay." She leered.

"And I want to be with you, Martha. I love the sex, and I want to be part of your life for the next three weeks. That sounds corny, but it's true."

"Thank you." And she kissed me softly.

She slid down and sucked my cock into her mouth. Soon it was hard and she began bobbing as she held the shaft. When I was satisfactorily hard, she popped off.

"I have GOT to learn how to give a proper blowjob. You are going to teach me tonight and I will give you a wake-up blowjob in the morning. Okay?"

"Uh, yeah, okay, if you want to, sure," I said, caught off-guard at her straight-forwardness.

She settled on my right hip and starting stroking.

"A blowjob where I don't cum in your mouth is just a variation on a handjob," I pontificated. "Is that what you want to do?"

"Oh no. I should have said that, sorry. Yes, absolutely, I want you to cum in my mouth. You gave me some pointers last time, but I blew it," she grinned at the double-entendre.

"Okay. When you gave Michael a handjob, could you tell when he was about to cum?"

"He'd warn me, I didn't have to pay any attention." Her pace slowed a little.

"That's certainly helpful, but if you're blowing someone, the announcement may come a bit late to get the end of my cock in the right place. Speaking personally, I'm usually kinda focused on cumming, or holding off, certainly not communication, so I may not be very helpful. You need to watch and listen." Now she was on my cockhead with her lips.

"When I cum, my balls retract and the cum starts to move — oh god that is soooo nice, soooo nice — so keep in touch with my balls.

"And I arch my back when I'm there. That's a sure sign." The pace of her bobbing was picking up.

"From your point of view, you don't want my cockhead in the front of your mouth — oh god yesss, that is soooo nice, don't stop — you want it further back. Not down your throat, just before there. Feel it?" xxx She pulled off but kept jacking me.

"Yeah, I think I felt where it should be."

"That's where you want it to be when I cum, so you can swallow as it shoots out — ooooh god that is soooo niiiice! — there really isn't a lot, about a tablespoon full, but if you're not ready it can seem overwhelming."

"That's for sure. When I tried it that time, I felt like I had a fire hose in my mouth." She laughed ruefully.

"Alright," she said, picked up the pace of her stroking, "Now I'm gonna do it. Let's go!"

"Martha, god, you're going to make me cum pretty soon." She certainly had the arousal thing down, it was her finish that needed work.

"Feel my balls?"

"Yeah, they're lifting up. You're getting close, right?" She speeded up her stroking.

"Yeah. I'm gonna try not to arch up, but I may not be able to help myself. When I start, just keep it in your mouth and ride with me. Grab my ass if you need to, but keep me in your mouth. Don't lose the seal with your lips — oh god oh god that is soooo wonderful, keep going, please don't stop."

She was on me now, with my cockhead at the spot and her lips firmly holding the shaft.

"OH GOD, HERE IT COMES!" In spite of my intentions, I bucked my hips. She took the first blast, then the second, and I think I felt her swallow.

She held on as the third blast arrived and the fourth staggered to an end.

She'd taken it all!

And swallowed!

And she'd pulled back and was fluttering her tongue on my mushroom!

"Stop, please, oh god, please Martha stop, it hurts," I begged. She slowly let me go. "But clean me up, leave no cum unswallowed." She lapped around the cockhead, swallowed, then turned to me and grinned raffishly, licking her lips.

"You did it! God you're so good! Kiss me!" and I pulled her face to mine.

She held back.

"It's okay, you were soooo good to me, I want you."

"But I've got your cum in my mouth. Isn't that gross?"

"You took it. Was it gross?"

"Michael said it was gay for a guy to take it."

"I'm not Michael. Kiss me, I love what you did." Our kiss was hard, grew softer, and we finally broke, happily.

She pillowed her head against my shoulder. I felt very content.

*

I'll never tire of morning blowjobs. It was Martha's debut and she was determined. I patted her ass and she slid off.

"You are going to get so blown," she leered over her shoulder. "I dreamed about it." And she resumed bobbing.

At first her determination was just that, bobbing, and I asked her to vary it. "I love it slow, but not too slow in the morning. I don't want to wake up to an alarm clock, but I do want —"

"Yeah, okay, I get it," and she worked stroking into her bobbing and tonguing, at a slower pace.

"Let me sit up, I want to watch you. And you can watch me."

I struggled up, shoved the pillow behind my back, and Martha resituated herself between my legs, so we could watch each other. Her eyes smiled as she took my cock into her mouth.

"Oh god I love this, watching you bobbing for cum," I said. "It's tremendously erotic if you keep your eyes open and watch me."

"Got it. Now shut up and let me work."

It built, and as she bobbed and played with my balls, my enthusiasm bubbled. At the top of one of her bobs, she stopped and began twirling her tongue and lips around the head.

"Ohhhh, I like that," I said dreamily. "You're gonna get me, you know."

"You're gonna EXPLODE in my mouth and I'm gonna have my caloric intake for the week," she jibbed, as she took me nearly completely down her throat, gagged slightly, then returned to bobbing and jacking.

Her eyes were wide as I got closer, and if she could have smiled I think she would have as I was rushing to my cumming.

"So close, sooooo close. It's gonna happen, don't stop, please don't stop, god it feels soooo goooood — OH GOD HERE I CUM!" and I arched off the bed.

She stayed with me, and I felt her lips clamp, just down the shaft from my cockhead. The first, the second, and the strong third blast shot rapidly into her mouth, and as the wimpy fourth ended she swirled her tongue around the head. As a victory lap, she took me deep into her throat, then popped off and gleefully flung herself beside me.

"Gotcha!"

"Oh god that was good," I croaked as I watched her lick her lips.

This time she didn't hesitate when I reached for her. She snaked her tongue into me and we swapped everything she had. The residual saltiness was delicious.

As I recovered, she sat beside me, pulled her legs under her ass, and straightened her breasts. She fixed me with a clinician's smile as she held her hand up in front of herself, palm facing in, and began completing an imaginary checklist.

"Get subject pretty hard before he wakes up, check.

"Exchange sexy banter with subject, check.

"Have cock in position as he starts to cum, check.

"Catch every drop, check.

"Suck subject dry, check.

"Question subject if procedure satisfactory. Yes or no?" she deadpanned.

"Oh god yes, triple check," She dropped her palm and grinned.

"Wait! Don't forget the squeaking. Did I?"

"Jeez, I dunno. I was, you know, otherwise engaged."

"I'll miss hearing about that." We laughed, and snuggled together.

"Well, am I ready to launch?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere. My choice of guy, my choice of place, my choice of time."

"Right. But please remember me."

"Don't be silly. I am going to grace this bed so often you'll get sick of me."

"No way!"

"Any pre-launch advice?"

"No, this is all about grabbing experience. Some you'll win, some you'll lose. But you're tough enough, you'll be fine.

But I do have a selfish request."

"Shoot."

"Get an STD test. Full-blown, no exclusions. It'd be a good baseline. Not just the AIDS-VD test, but the whole thing."

"Good idea. I'm not sure Michael wasn't having sex with Edie. But why do you care?"

"Because, before you leave, I want to fuck the night away with you without a condom."

"Oh I'd love that," she smiled, and kissed me.

"But you said you had to use them. What's changed?"

"Well, remember I told you about my friends who are here this summer? We belong to this group and during classes we've agreed to date only within the group. We take and pass a full STD test twice a year, so we can fuck without condoms. It's all very straightforward and we, uh —"

"Get all the sex you want?"

I blushed. "Well, yes.

"In the summer," I continued, "almost everybody's away, so the few of us who are here have decided it's okay to date outside, but we have to use condoms when we're not with each other. It's absolutely the right thing to do, but I really like the intimate feeling of, well, skin.

"I'd just, well, I'd just like to be with you that way." I stammered.

She kissed me. "I like the feeling too. You are such a romantic. Yeah, I do need to do the test. And I would really like to make love to you and feel your cum in my pussy. But I'm warning you, I don't like sleeping in the wet spot." She kissed me again.

"And now," she said, hopping out of bed, "since it's past seven, you've got to get ready for work." We showered, dressed, and hustled to the union for breakfast.

*

Wednesday's and Thursday interviews were easy, pretty much routine. We flipped for who started, then alternated.

"What are you doing for the weekend?" I asked Anna when we finished on Thursday.

"If we didn't have the two interviews on Saturday, I'd probably spend the entire weekend in bed with my boyfriend. He's complaining he isn't getting enough during the week," she bantered. "More likely it's laundry and errands. We're going to a dinner party Saturday night. You?"

"Don't know. Cruise for girls, I guess. The usual, find three and a golden retriever, fuck their brains out." She laughed.

*

"Hey Carl, wanna go for a picnic on Saturday, after the photo session?" It was Martha, catching me watching Thursday Night Baseball and eating a pizza.

"Love to! You guys only working half a day?"

"Quit at noon. Nick, the guy Mike's dating, grew up on a farm up the river from here, we're invited for a picnic."

"Sure. But won't I cramp your style?"

"Ha! I'm not an exhibitionist. No open-air sex in front of a group for me, at least not yet."

"Will there be any, uh, opportunity for me to, uh, you know, meet someone?"

"That's actually what I have in mind. I mean, for both of us. Things have gotten a little tense, we need to relax. Charlie's not gonna be there.

"So," she said, slyly, "we want to get away from shop talk. Can you bring two of your friends? Outside talent might get some sparks flying." I described Margery and Tom and she thought they'd be fine.

*

"A picnic? Sure," said Margery after I explained the situation. "Anything to get away from Carlucci's footnotes."

"We got the wiring for the server under control, work's slow. Sure, count me in," declared Tom.

I called Martha back. "Two warm bodies, at your service." We decided that I would bring Margery and Tom with me to the studio for the shoot, then we'd all head off for the picnic.

*

There were only four interviews on Friday, all in the morning. After lunch with Anna, I went to the office and for the cash to pay next week's subjects, dispersed it into the envelopes, and stashed everything in the desk.

I did all my laundry, changed the sheets, and cleaned the bathroom. After all, if I read Martha right, I might have a guest on Saturday night.

Tom and Margery might be in need of condoms if the picnic got interesting, so I made up two four-condom business-size white envelopes and put them in the glove compartment of the Honda.

Tom met me for dinner at the union.

"So whose picnic is this?" he asked as we finished our meal.

"I took pictures at the mandolin show here last week and hit it off pretty well with one of the players, Martha. They asked me to take publicity photos for their show at Lit next Saturday, we're doing it tomorrow morning. They're just having this picnic, and want some new blood, I guess so they're not talking shop all the time. I thought of you and Margery."

"Who's she?"

I really wanted to tell him about the club. If nothing else, he and I could make Margery's summer existence more tolerable. But I didn't want to scare him off, so I kept it general.

"I know Margery from a club I belong to. She's got a TA job this summer and is doing research work for the professor and taking two classes. It's pretty intense and she needs a break."

*

The Saturday interviews went quickly. The subjects and Anna and I wanted to get on with the day, so we were out the door by quarter of eleven.

Tom and Margery met me at the Psych building and we drove to the rehearsal space at Carpenter.

The studio was in a medium-sized, windowless room in the basement. Charlie had laid out thirty album covers and publicity stills as examples on a table. He'd also borrowed a simple studio lighting setup — lights, umbrellas, even a green screen — which I assembled for the group shot.