Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I got about two or three inches in, I lifted up and humped myself forward. Another couple of moves and I had the whole thing in.

I wanted to position myself at the very tip, and milk him. I really had to stretch my legs to get high enough, but he was too long and my legs couldn't keep me up there that long.

So I settled back down on his hips and had him play with my clit and breasts as I churned on him, just at the tip. It was a flat-on-your-back lap dance.

He was twisting my nipples just right and was flicking my clit when I got an orgasm. I think half the dorm heard it. Then I couldn't stop, I just did it to him, squeezed, wiggled all over, I was wild.

And boy did hecum! The half of the dorm that didn't hear me, heard him.

It was almost ten and we both could use the rest. I kissed him and said "let's go to bed."

"We're already in bed," he cracked. I smacked him on the arm. "Sleep, dumbass," and we grinned at each other.

"The bed's so small, how can we?"

"We're gonna spoon. You'll curl up behind me, put your cock between my legs and your hand anywhere you want to. It's a great way to sleep." And we did.

Around seven he jerked awake.

"I've got an eight o'clock class, I completely forgot!"

"Wanna cut it?" I reached out for his cock.

"I can't! There's a test on Friday and this is the only review session! Business Fundamentalsis something I have to learn! It's tough!" He was agitated and was jumping around, pulling on his pants.

I lifted my leg and flashed my pussy at him. "Oh Paulie, Paulie," I crooned, "loooook Paulie, poooossy wants you, come to pooooossy."

He froze, gaping, then started buckling his belt. "Oh god, I can't! I can't! Please!"

I laughed and he drilled me with his eyes. "It's not funny! You are the sexiest thing I've ever known. I just can't miss this class," and he finished buckling up.

"Come back tonight."

That stopped him cold. "You mean it, you're not teasing me again?"

"No, I'm not teasing you. I want to do this again. Why can't you stay for a half hour? You can still get to class."

"No! I can't! I have to take a shower!" He was getting agitated again. "I was supposed to study my notes yesterday! This is the only chance I've got! I can't get a bad grade! I have to! I have to!"

"I meant it when I said come back tonight," I soothed him. "My class is over at four. Meet me at five. We'll eat dinner in the union. When's your first class tomorrow?"

"Ten." He was calming down.

"Good. It's settled. But I want you to do something for me."

"Anything."

"I want you to buy a box of condoms. Four or six, not a truckload, but enough to last us."

"Why? We know all about each other. I don't understand."

"Please, just do it, for me, okay? I'll tell you tonight."

When I got back to the dorm, he was sitting in the lounge, with his nose in a book and a little brown bag beside him.

"How'd your review class go?" I asked after we got upstairs.

"Shitty, and it's all your fault." His grin took the sting out of the words.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I don't remember how I got to class, I was in such a daze. I couldn't concentrate, just played what we did over and over in my head. Everything else was a jumble. The professor called on me twice and I fluffed the answer both times. He asked me to stay after class.

" 'Paul, are you getting the material?'

" 'Yes sir, I am, I've taken good notes, I got a B+ on the last exam.'

" 'Well, you wouldn't know it from your answers today. Is there anything wrong?'

"What I wanted to say was, 'Nothing! Absolutely gloriously fucking nothing! I spent all day yesterday in bed with the most beautiful woman in the world! It was my first time! Fucking and cumming, and sucking and licking her everywhere, and in eight hours I'm going to be doing it again!' Instead, I mumbled something about feeling overwhelmed.

"He lifted his glasses and squinted at me. 'Balance your love life and your classwork, son. You can do both, but remember why you're here.' "

I kissed him. "Thank you. I'm glad I made an impression."

He blushed. "After my second class I went to the student store to buy the condoms. There were so many choices. The sizes start at gargantuan! Lubricated, ribbed, lambskin, latex, nipple end, reservoir end, every color under the rainbow, it was impossible.

"I picked what seemed reasonable, plain, and got almost to the register when I realized that the clerk was a girl who sits next to me in my English class. I froze! I couldn't do it! So I went back, hung the box up on the rack, and got out of there."

"So what's in the bag?"

"Oh, condoms," he smiled. "But I didn't want to be embarrassed again, so I went into town, as far away from the campus as I could go. I found a dumpy little drugstore, but they didn't have a condom display. I screwed up my nerve and asked the old lady behind the lottery terminal where the condoms were.

" 'Average cock or big?' she asked, with a twinkle in her eye. I don't know why, but I blurted out my dimensions.

" 'Length doesn't matter much with condoms,' she said. 'Girth, yes. You want anything special?'

" 'I don't know. She didn't specify, just said get a box.'

" 'I'm gonna guess this is your first time. If she didn't specify what to get, try lubricated. Here,' and she reached behind her and handed me a box."

" 'Gee thanks. How much do I owe you?'

" 'My treat. Have fun. Come back when you need more and we'll settle up.' "

I wanted to teach him about condoms, so that he would feel confident with his next girl. You showed me how to roll one on with my mouth, and I wanted him to know how to roll one on by himself. I mean, nothing complicated.

After that, I figured we'd go back to bareback all night. In the morning we'd have "the talk," about how I was going out of his life, we probably wouldn't see each other again. I expected him to cry, so I figured to do it in public, so he'd have to keep it under control.

After we laughed about the condoms, we got naked. I was pretty hungry for him. He was hard. "Get one out," I told him, and he did.

"Ever seen one?"

"Only in pornos."

"Okay, now make me hot."

We kissed, softly at first, but it got warmer and warmer. He went for my neck and I arched my chin. I got hold of his cock and started stroking him. We both groaned.

"You'll make me cum, please don't, I don't want to cum so soon, I want to make you cum first," he said. I let go and just lay back, wondering what the 33 hours since he'd first had sex had taught him.

He kissed down my throat and took one of my breasts in his hand and squeezed the nipple. My gasp told him he had the right idea, so he started sucking it as he played with the other. His cock was moving around on my belly — god I wanted to play with it! Instead I played with his hair and remembered to breathe.

When his tongue hit my navel, I squealed, and he blew in it. "Oh god," I said, and wiggled my hips.

"Like that?" he asked.

"You know I did."

By the time his tongue hit my pussy, I was rolling. He played with the lips and I was "yesssss-ing" and moaning. He put a finger in and wiggled it, then bent over and sucked my clit. I flew off the bed like I'd been hit with an electrical charge!

When I landed, he got between my legs.

"Condom," I croaked at him.

"Aw, c'mon, I like it this way."

"We're gonna use one, that's why you got 'em." He gave up and reached over and took one.

"Tear it open.

"Nipple side up. Now give it to me." I pushed him onto his back, put it in my mouth, and went down on him. He groaned as I rolled in down as far as I could go. I pulled off and finished by hand.

"Okay. Ready," I said, flopping onto my back, and he scrambled into position. I spread myself wide, so he could see where he was going. "Aim," and he notched his cock. "Fire!" and he pushed in.

I was watching him carefully, to see if he showed signs of not liking the condom. I shouldn't have bothered. He got going, slowly at first, then he built up speed. We were going great guns, his belly was slapping mine and I felt his balls banging my butt.

When he started to cum, I was with him. "Cum, cum, CUM Paulie, I want you to cum!"

"Oh yeah, I'm there, OH GOD, here I cum!" and he was pumping and pounding. I came about the same time, but there was no point in dramatics, so I just went with it.

We rolled onto our sides and sucked air, his cock still inside me. I squeezed him with my pussy muscles and he squealed. I did it a couple more times and he groaned. "Too much, please, don't, I can't take any more."

I felt him getting soft. What would he do?

He was pretty soft and almost all the way out when he reached between us. As he slid out, he had it in his hand. "Where can I put this?"

"Wastebasket. Wrap it in a Kleenex first."

When he rolled back to me, I kissed him.

"You are a very caring man," I said, and stroked his cock. "You are also a very good lover. Thank you."

"That was a test, wasn't it?"

"And you passed." There was a little bit oozing out of his cock, and I scooped it up on my finger and made a big deal of sucking it into my mouth.

It was dinnertime, so we went downstairs. Afterward, we got naked and sat cross-legged on the bed, and talked. We hadn't taken much time on Sunday, and I wanted to find out who this guy was.

"What happened after I threw up? I don't remember much of anything."

"You could barely walk, and you smelled terrible. I got you into the ladies' room on the ground floor and groped you till I found your room key. When we got to your floor, I got you into the bathroom. My first thought was to get you into the shower, to clean you up. I mean, you really reeked."

"Why didn't you take my bra and panties off?"

Paul blushed. "I, uh, well, I'd, uh, never, uh, seen a girl naked. I mean in pornos, sure, but, you know, not really. I was afraid you'd wake up and scream 'rape' or something if I got you naked, so I left 'em on.

"Anyway, I lugged you into the room and dropped you on your bed, then went back and washed your clothes in the toilet and hung them on the shower rod. Back in your room, you hadn't moved an inch and I was afraid something would happen, so I put you to bed and decided to stay, make sure you were alright.

"I figured I'd sleep on the floor, but I saw this bed, so I moved your stuff off, found your extra sheet, and fell asleep.

"The next thing I knew, someone was, uh, sucking my, uh, my, uh, cock." He smiled shyly.

"Now," he said, "can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Why did you do it?"

"Get drunk?"

"No! Why did you suck me?"

"You have the most beautiful voice. When I found you, you looked so sweet, just lying there. I don't know why, I wanted to see more of you. When I got the sheet down, I saw your morning woodie. But it was your Daffy Ducks that got me, I'm embarrassed to say. I can't resist a man who wears Daffy Ducks."

"You're teasing me."

"Well, yes. I just, well, I just wanted — oh hell, I thought you were cute, sexy, and you had a hard on. I was naked, feeling frisky, and I loved giving my boyfriend wake-up blowjobs."

"How did you know I was a virgin?"

"When you were standing in front of me after I'd gotten your Daffys down, I wanted to see your equipment from that angle, but you hid yourself with your hand. It gave me a thrill!"

"You like virgins?"

"Don't know, never had one before, unless you count my boyfriend, but I was a virgin too, so that probably doesn't count. I did like this virgin, though," and I patted his flaccid cock.

"Did I do all right?"

"I thought I'd lost you when you freaked out about the condom. I don't know what I'd've done if I hadn't remembered the STD test. Once we got that out of the way, you were great."

"God, that was so embarrassing," he blushed. "I'm sorry, I've had it drummed into my head to use them. Not that in any fantasy I've ever had have I stopped to put one on — until now I'd never really thought about it — but somehow it just popped into my head.

"So can I ask you another question?"

"Sure."

"Why did you have the report?"

"When I broke up with my boyfriend, I wanted to get away from him, so I signed up for the mandolin course. We've been together since junior year and we were going to work in the same company for the summer. He was the only guy I'd ever slept with but I found out he was cheating on me and I wanted to know if he'd given me anything. So I got the test."

"But you were willing to have sex with me without proof that I didn't have a disease. Wasn't that, uh, risky?"

"After I blew you, I was feeling frisky, like I said. It wasn't smart, I'll admit, but female intuition said you'd never done it, so I felt safe.

"But, you should carry a condom from now on," and I kissed him. "Yesterday you did the right thing, for both of us, and I admire you for that."

"Want to do the right thing for us again?"

"Did I mention that you shouldn't ask, just move in? Yes, I want you inside me."

He kissed me, moved his hands to my ass, and pressed me down onto my back, then moved his head between my legs.

"Play with me, flick my clit," I moaned at him. He muttered something and licked straight up to my clit, fluttered his tongue, and slipped a finger into my pussy, moving it in and out, up and down.

It took several minutes, but he had me wet and panting. He sat back on his heels and licked his lips. "Now I want to be in you," he said.

"Me too. Get the condom." He shook another one out of the box.

"Roll it on, be sure to pinch it at the top so there's room for your cum." He fumbled it at first, but he got it on and moved in.

"I'm going to fuck your lights out," he whispered conspiratorially.

"New position lover. Get behind me," I said, and flipped myself onto all fours. "You're gonna put it in from behind."

"Okay, line it up" — I felt the tip against my pussy — "oh yeah, there already! God you feel good," and he got inside with two pushes.

"Now stroke, stroke, fuck me, stroke!" He had both hands on my butt for balance and I looked over my shoulder at him.

"Having fun?"

"Loving it! But I miss seeing you."

"Play with my clit, make me cum." He got the idea and wrapped his arm around me, so we were slapping ass-against-belly.

"You're gonna cum, I can feel it, cum, c'mon Paulie, cum — OH GOD, I'M CUMMING FIRST!" And I was, actually. I pushed back at him really hard. He almost lost his balance, but he adjusted.

"C'mon, Paulie, cum in me! Fill me up!"

"Oh yes, god, it's so good, I'm — ARRRGHHHH! I'M CUMMING!" and I felt his cock spasming. After another couple of strokes he collapsed on me, and we fell forward onto the bed.

It was after ten when I woke. He'd rolled off and was on his back, snoring softly. I had this momentary panic that I had to clean up, but then remembered we'd used a condom and there was no need. I couldn't feel it stuck inside me, either. Then I saw there was another balled-up tissue in the wastebasket.

For sure, I could get one more cum out of him, maybe two. In the morning I could blow him, then we'd have the talk at breakfast.

I went and peed, brushed my teeth, and crawled back into bed. He woke up.

"You up for another round?" I asked as I reached for his cock.

"Isn't there a law against groping underage boys?"

"You're not underage! You got into Lit."

"Fake ID."

"So how old are you, really?"

"Fourteen."

"Ummmm, statutory rape. I could get a reality TV show."

He was hard and ready. I wanted to find out if he could get it in me without having to look down or have me guide him.

"Up in the saddle, cowboy," I commanded, and he was between my legs. "Now put it in me."

"No condom?"

"Nope, you scored an 'A' on the exam, you know what to do. You're hard and I'm hot. Simple sex, good hot sex, you in me, cumming. C'mon," and I grabbed his cock. He squeaked and scooted forward.

He missed the first time but pulled back and got there the second time. "Oh godddd, this is sooo gooood Paulie. Now FUCK me!" I pulled him to my chest and began pushing my pelvis hard, right into him. He slammed back, and we were banging each other in no time.

We were animals! It was great! He was slamming away, grunting every time he pushed forward — "Ooompf! Ooompf!" When his pubic bone hit me, I swung my pussy against him and rippled his cock as he moved back, to get him to cum.

My first orgasm hit me from out of nowhere. I held my hips off the bed and he had to adjust to keep inside me. He did fine, didn't try to force me back down, but he slowed down a little. When I crashed, he started up again, slowly.

"More?"

"Damn right!"

I thought I would have been able to get him to cum by now, but I underestimated his stamina. He just kept going. I hooked my heels behind his ass and pulled him in as deep as I could.

He dropped down onto me and grabbed my shoulders, then sat back on his heels and pulled me into his lap!

"Dance on me! Make me cum Martha!" I was so hot, I felt I could do anything, even if his cock pushed out my nose. I went up and down on him and he crushed my breasts onto his chest. Sometimes he would grab my ass and swing me around.

I came twice. After the second one, I just was limp, but he was still hard and he twitched inside me.

"Paul, you're a machine. You've gotta cum, I can't do this any more."

"Make me!"

"All right, but remember you asked for it." I rippled him as hard as I could. He tried to be stoic, but soon his eyes got wide and he leaned back on his hands. "Oh yeah, that's sexy," he groaned.

He groaned again, and pretty soon I had him. "Oh godddd, you got me, I'm cumming, I'm cummmming, oh god, oh god, oh god," and his frantic pounding nearly drove me through the mattress. When his orgasm arrived, I was dead, but he had cum.

When I woke up around 4, I felt around between my legs for the wet spot, but there wasn't any. He was on his side, facing away from me and tight against the wall, so I couldn't check if he had leaked anything, but I knew that he'd cleaned the bed, and me.

Around 7, I woke up again. He'd spooned on me, so I had to be careful not to wake him when I shifted around. I got his cock in my mouth and was happily sucking away when I felt his hands on my head, playing with my hair.

"Morning blowjob?" he asked.

"Best kind." He lay back and spread his legs, so I had full access to him and his balls. I was working his cock and playing with his balls, in no rush to get him to cum, when I had this idea.

"Wanta scandalize the neighbors?"

"Sure. How?"

"We'll do it in the shower, full dramatic sound effects, put on a show."

"Won't you be embarrassed?"

"Nope. This time next week I'm gone." The words weren't out of my mouth before I tried to grab them back, but it was too late.

"I know," he said, softly. "But we have all week."

"Shower time, lover. Warm up those vocal cords."

"We really put on a show. And it was actual sex! He had me in the corner and my legs hooked around his waist. I was yelling as he was pounding away when suddenly the curtain opened and one of the girls from across the hall was standing there, open-mouthed.

"Are you guys — omigod! OMIGOD!" and she slammed the curtain shut.

"I'm cumming, I'm cuuuming, oh god here I go!" yelled Paul as he blasted into me.

"YESSSS! God you're getting me, I'm cumming too!" I screamed, dramatically, but it was true. Afterward, we slumped onto the floor and let the water run.

When we'd recovered and decided to get out, we stepped right into this crowd of six or seven kids. They broke into applause! I mean, my hair's soaking wet, I'm bare-assed in public, cum's dribbling down my leg, I'm blushing furiously, and all I could do was say "I'm glad you enjoyed the show." Paul bowed! I handed him his towel and we swaggered down the hall to my room and collapsed onto the bed, laughing hysterically.