Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got dressed and went downstairs, me with my notebook and him with his books. There was some buzzing and plenty of looks in our direction, but no one said anything to us. We got a small table off to the side and ate. When we were done, he started to get up, but I pulled him back down.

"You know I'm leaving in a week. What we did upstairs was the most fun I've had in my life! It's just the perfect way to say good-bye," and I kissed him.

"But we have the whole week ahead of us. We don't have to stop now," he pleaded, his eyes begging as he gripped my hand.

"No, it has to be this way. It'll tear me up to go any further with you, knowing that all I'm doing is postponing things. So this is the right time. I have to concentrate for the show we're doing at the union on Friday, you wouldn't see me anyway till then. Afterwards, I have commitments and then I'm on the bus back home.

"I want you to do this for me, and for yourself. We will get up, give each other a hug, and walk out of here separately, our heads high. Okay?"

"Okay."

And we did.

*

"You know, nobody's ever gonna believe him." I said softly.

"Why not? It's true."

"Because it is every adolescent male virgin's fantasy, that a goddess or an angel will select him for initiation into the ways of sex. They will romp around for days and she will teach him everything. Then she will announce that her time here is up, she has to go, and she'll vanish."

Martha was quiet for a while. "And here I was thinking I'd been cruel, and selfish," she said softly. "All day today I felt guilty, worrying what your reaction would be to what I'd done."

I kissed her. "You are in a place few women ever have a chance to be, let alone achieve. What you've done is beyond noble."

"And it was fun!" she giggled. "It was so great to see him go from being scared to death to being confident."

"And you've honed your skills of male ego-maintenance," I smiled.

"You and Michael, you're the only ones I will ever have taken at face value. And Michael's history." She leaned in and kissed me.

The kissing got deeper, and I rolled her on top of me and we played with each other. After a while she slotted my now-hard cock into her pussy and sat up on it.

"And Paul's history too. But you're forever. And you're gonna give me a great ride and then go to work."

She started slowly, rising and falling, then swirling her pussy on my cockhead. It was sweet, unhurried, and I alternated between palming her breasts and playing with her clit.

As she shifted into churning my cock more aggressively, I countered by thrusting up and into her, and we both got sweaty. We were soon banging against each other, trying to get the other to cum.

I came first, mostly because she rippled my cock with her pussy muscles.

The broad smile on her face as I came changed to intensity as the orgasm hit her, and she threw her head around and her breasts bounced wildly. When she crashed onto me in exhausted pleasure, we were both gasping for air.

We showered, dressed, and went to the union for breakfast.

"We are getting pretty good at this show-of-the-week stuff," she said as we finished. "Charlie's taking charge, says that's what a group's leader does, the band all signed on with that understanding.

"And he's amazing! He's worked out a whole new way of introducing us, in two's and three's. The contrast to our first show here" — she waved in the general direction of the raised stage — "couldn't be starker.

"After the show, we're all gonna have lunch and then he and I're going away for the weekend."

So smooth, such a slam in the gut.

"I thought you weren't interested in him, he's too old. Or something."

"Not as a boyfriend, that's for sure. But he's gonna launch my career. He's going to introduce me to a lot of people in Nashville, with the goal of getting me work, either as a singer or a mandolin player. In September he's leaving to tour with one of the big bluegrass groups, he'll be on the road for almost eight months.

"So I want to set the ground rules for our relationship. I really want it to be as colleagues, but I'm not naïve enough to think he doesn't want to sleep with me. We'll spend the weekend together, be back on Sunday night. The class wraps up on Monday, Tuesday I'll pack my stuff and take it to the bus station. I'll meet you for dinner after work. Okay?"

"You take my breath away. You are so focused."

"I am, aren't I?" She had this slightly amazed look on her face, but her voice was all confidence.

"This summer has been so great! I never thought I would be doing this stuff for myself. I mean, I could always get stuff done, Michael depended on me for arrangements, making sure we didn't forget things. And that was the role I had. But not any more.

"When I leave on the 11:57 bus on Wednesday morning, I'm heading home. I'll sit my parents down and tell them I'm going to take a 5-year leave from school to play music. They'll be stunned! We'll holler at each other, but in the end they'll agree. They'll also agree to send me money for the rest of the year so that I can get an apartment and eat. After that I'll be on my own.

"And I'm going to explain things to Michael, face-to-face. I didn't break up with him the right way, and I feel guilty about it. He may be angry and not want to see me, but then it will be his choice.

"And thenI'm flying to Nashville and starting my life."