Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've gone from jerking off since sixth grade to alluva sudden getting really good blowjobs from real girls, with nothing in between. I don't know anything about the intermediate steps, necking and petting and getting slapped for putting my hand on a breast, all that stuff." I sighed. "It's always the girl who's in charge."

"Poor myopic bastard. Girls have urges, just like boys. But girls get pregnant. Almost half the births in the U. S. last year were to unmarried girls, and more than half the abortions. Even with birth control, stuff happens. We had girls walking around my high school six, eight months pregnant, no shame, but they'd lost their futures. I took care that I wasn't going to lose my future."

She brightened. "So that's how I became the female masturbation champion of DeKalb County."

I snapped to attention. "Female masturbation champion?"

"Yup. Well, I mean, there wasn't a public competition or anything, but I decided I was. I did it at least once a day, sometimes twice. When I was closing in on my period, sometimes three times. Got pretty good at it."

"Oh, tell me more," I said.

"Pervert."

"Guilty. If I can get you to spill on where your buttons are, I can send you over the moon like that," and I snapped my fingers.

"Then I'd better hold out, 'cause y'all nearly killed me back there.

"Anyways," she continued, "we're getting off the topic. It's your masturbation we're discussing. Okay, back to your penis, uh, cock."

"I think you're pretty far along on this, actually," I said. "You know about the slow build-up from fucking my ear. You saw the signs when I was getting excited. Watch me, talk to me, listen to my breathing — god, this is turning me on."

It was true. Jen's hand was on my floppy cock, not doing anything with it, but the conversation was having its effect. She stroked it and it moved.

"I'm going to lie here. You get comfy, move around if you need to. First you want to get me hard. Use your mouth and your hands. Play with my balls, too, they're part of the team. Take your time, like you did with my ear. Try things, see if I like them. If I don't, make changes."

"How long will it take?"

"You are way too competitive. Ten, twenty, thirty minutes, I don't know."

She began stroking with dry fingers. "Please Jen, make them wet. You don't have to use all five fingers. Thumb and forefinger, in a circle. But vary everything." I wanted to get going.

Jen licked her fingers and shifted to kneel beside my hip, so she could keep an eye on me. Her hair fell onto her face, and she impatiently pushed it back.

She began by stroking up and down, watching my expression carefully. When I moaned encouragingly, she grinned. She kept it up and it wasn't long before I was pretty hard.

"Will you put me in your mouth?"

"Yeah, but you promise not to cum?"

"I won't right now, there's plenty of time for that. But it's where I want to cum. You decide, but please, use your mouth on me."

She started slowly, licking the shaft below the head, but soon she was licking and kissing the head.

"In your mouth now, please Jen," I groaned.

"Okay, but no cumming without warning, right?"

She tentatively lowered her lips onto the head. "That's nice, Jen, oh so nice.

Can you move up and down, please?"

She started with a shallow bob, then a second, but pulled off with a quizzical look. "This is going to be tough on my neck and jaw. I'm gonna lie down beside you, okay?"

"Sure. Would you mind doing it so I can play with your pussy?"

"If I know you, you're gonna try to distract me," she said, cannily. "No, I'm gonna lay across your belly. Keep your hands to yourself."

She went at it slowly, which I appreciated. At first, she held my cock steady and bobbed. After a dozen of these, she shifted to using her left hand. I groaned in encouragement.

"Oh god yes, that's the way, so good."

The first time I humped against her, she had me in her mouth. She immediately popped off.

"Y'all gonna cum?"

"No, no, not yet, but you're moving me along pretty good. I'll try to warn you.

"By the way, what do I have to look forward to, hand job or blowjob?"

"Your choice."

"As if you didn't know. Look, the complete lover does great blowjobs, please do that." I groaned as her wet fingers picked up the pace.

"If you're going to take it in your mouth, put the head pretty far back, not so far that you'll gag, but deep enough so you can swallow when I cum — oh god Jen, that's soooo good — when I start, swallow right away. It's warm, has the consistency of chowder. All together, there's about a tablespoon and it comes in three or four bursts, a second or two apart.

"Oh god, that feels great," I groaned as she upped her tempo.

"Oh, and one more thing. Don't use your teeth. Boys have a terrible fear you'll bit it off."

"Stupid boys. Okay, get ready as the All-DeKalb County Masturbation Queen takes her game to the next level," and she dropped down on me.

"Oh, another thing," I said, tapping her shoulder. She looked up, annoyed. "When I cum, keep your lips tight on me, don't break the seal."

"Why?"

"You want — oh god, that's soooo gooood! — you wanna keep it all in your mouth."

"Pffffh," she snorted, and went back to bobbing.

"Oh, and one final thing," I said, tapping her shoulder again. She popped off, seriously annoyed this time. "Breathe through your nose. You don't have to take it all the way down your throat, that's for when you turn pro. Just as much as is comfortable. Use your hand to the end, but your mouth, lips, and hand should focus at the top."

"Okay, okay, lemme alone. If I don't get it right the first time, we'll do it again, okay?" and she returned to her work.

A couple of times she slowed down and took me pretty deep, then pulled off and sucked or stroked me.

You like virgins because you can be the boss. Kinda childish. But she's fun to tease. Her first blow job ought to be a success, not like Martha's.

It was getting pretty intense, and I thought about trying to hold out, but decided to just take the pleasure she was giving me. I was really enjoying Jen's maiden voyage.

"Jen, I'm gonna cum, not right now, but soon," I warned. She increased her speed.

"Now Jen, now, oh god, I'M CUUUUUUUMMMMMMING!" I croaked, arching my hips. She rode up with me, and I had no idea what else she was doing, but her mouth was glued to my cock and I pumped a second, third, fourth, even a feeble fifth shot into her. I collapsed, sweating, heaving, exhausted.

And she kept bobbing!

She had to know I was done, but her mouth kept moving. "Oh god Jen, please, pleeeeease stop, it hurts, please, please, oh god please, please, PLEEEEEASE." Finally I grabbed her head and held it steady, and she stopped.

"Gotcha!" Her grin would have lit up the city. She jumped into my arms and I rained kisses on her face. Then I kissed her on the mouth, my tongue searching every crevice.

Jen snuggled in and awaited my return to sensibility. As I did, we cuddled.

"It went down this time," she mused quietly.

"Yeah, I came, you may have noticed," I snarked.

"That was fun!" she beamed. "I made you cum! I did what you said, concentrated on the head. Did you know it gets bigger as you get close?"

"It does? I know my balls tighten up as they get ready to push the cum out, but I didn't know about the head."

"Yeah, seems like it swells. I knew I had to keep it in my mouth. I was afraid I'd forget to swallow, but it worked out fine. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" and she plastered my face with kisses.

We cuddled for a few minutes. "Ever since my breakdown about Jake not going back to school, my roommate's being working on me to start dating. She has this boyfriend at Dartmouth. She's pretty discreet about what they do, but she did tell me about giving him a blowjob, and I've been interested ever since. Now I know."

"And?"

She sat up, and the mental checklist came out.

"Sexual excitement for me, essentially zero. Ego blast, sky high, I got you to cum on my terms. Taste, like you said, chowder, I like fish chowder. Technique?"

"Technique, off the charts, and you're a raw rookie. Fast learner, too. Great attitude. Need to perfect skills in varying the pace, learn to downshift after I come. Enthusiasm, off the charts. And no hesitation about kissing after the fact."

"That's a problem?"

"Oh yeah. I have no idea what the percentage of girls is who give blowjobs. You look at the porn sites, everybody does it. I get the idea, though, from some of the chat sites, that guys think cumming is all they have to do. Once that's done, they're done.

"Remember, I'm into giving pleasure first, then getting it. But if you give me pleasure, you deserve some gratitude. 'That was great, baby,' then roll over and fall asleep, that's wrong. I think kissing you, showing that I appreciate what you've done for me, is more appropriate."

"Janie says her boyfriend thinks kissing after a blowjob is gay." Jen said softly.

"Janie? Your roommate?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry. I may be being disloyal to the tribe here, but that kind of behavior drives girls away, after they've done something wonderful."

"Yeah, she was hurt when he said that," she said, softly again.

We lay together in silence.

"Okay now," I chirped, suddenly sitting up, full of energy. "Let's take stock." I looked at the clock, "Time, 4:30. Elapsed time, say 4 hours since Deflowering. Carl cums, 2; Jen cums, at least 5 that I know of." She giggled and snuggled against me.

"Calories consumed, geez, I don't know, but some people say semen is worth a breakfast. I say womanjuice leaves me hungry for more. Therefore, food deficit, each party needs replenishment. Did you eat lunch?"

"No, I was too keyed up, afraid you'd . . ."

"What?"

"Afraid y'all'd, you'd, y'know, chicken, no, that's not it, not run, just somehow not want to get involved with me. There, I've said it." She looked forlorn.

I swept her into my arms. "I didn't handle that well, did I? I'm sorry, I'm this basket of emotion about you. I can't go as far as I want to, I — "

"Shhhh," she said, putting her finger on my lips. "I think we know about this. Let's leave it alone now," and we kissed, sweetly.

I resumed. "Anyway, we need to eat. And menu plan. You may have noticed that my cupboard is pretty bare."

"Yeah, that's why I brought my coffeemaker. I need a big cup just to get normal in the morning."

"Okay, so here's what I suggest. There's this great restaurant I know, half an hour up the river from here, for dinner. They have a dress code, so I'm glad you brought your skirt. On our way back we'll stop at the 'open till midnight' food store near the interstate. Breakfast in house. Lunch we can graze at the Olympics. Dinner at either the union or a pizza, depending on how wasted we are. Breakfast Monday at the union."

"Would you mind if we don't go out tomorrow, especially to the Olympics?"

"No, not really, but why?"

"I, uh, I had to explain where I was going to my roommate, so I, uh, invented something. She's probably told everyone by now."

"Was it bad? I mean, the lie?"

"No, it's just, well, I keep my real thoughts pretty private. I've told everyone that I have a boyfriend back home, 'cause I don't like being hit on by the guys. With the girls, I've dropped hints that I'm bi-sexual. I told my roommate I'd met someone and I was going away for the weekend."

"That's interesting."

"Yeah, but it solved a couple of problems. Anyway, that's what I did. So I don't want to be seen with you." my face must have betrayed my hurt. She rushed on.

"No, it's not that I don't want to be seen with you, I mean I don't want anyone to see me with a guy. So can we, uh, stay, uh, indoors tomorrow?"

As we inventoried the kitchen, I sheepishly admitted to being a fool at cooking. I told her about Pete meeting his girlfriend and taking a cooking class, learning how to make omelets. Jen declared that the utensils were enough so she could keep us from starving, but we needed ingredients.

The restaurant had a table for two available at eight, so I took it.

Those decisions made, it dawned on me that I was now standing, buck naked, in my apartment, with this delicious girl, nude, and we had time on our hands.

"Care to dance?" I asked, extending my hand. Mom had made me let her give me lessons in tenth grade. I got the box step down pretty good, so when Jen took my hand, I moved into it. She pressed herself into me and I wrapped my arm around her. We swayed to music only we could hear.

"Would you like to go back to my place and make love?"

"Yes, yes I would," she said, looking up with excitement.

We strolled to my room and she flipped the lock closed. We grinned as the big stubby's ongoing burn as we slid onto bed.

Embracing, we kissed slowly and deliciously. Soon my hands were roaming down the soft skin of her haunch, reaching for her ass, while hers trolled up and down my arms and chest. I shifted to play with her left breast, nibbling at the quickly-hardening nipple. She ran her fingers through my chest hair and began to pant slightly as I switched breasts and suckled.

"Is that nice, Jen?"

"Oh god yes, it's very nice, keep doing it."

I licked my middle finger and slowly entered her. She gasped and humped lightly as the heel of my hand hit her pelvic bone.

"Hurt?"

"No, maybe a little tender, but really just surprised." I worked my finger in and out, then swirled around her opening and found the clit. I circled it, touching it lightly.

"Oh godddddddd, that's gooooood," she moaned.

I parted her legs and settled between them. After moistening my cockhead, I fumbled through her bush for her lips. I spread the hair, slotted myself, and pushed twice. I was halfway in.

"You are so warm, Jen, so warm."

"Oh god, keep going, I love this," she moaned.

"Not sore?"

"Nope, not at all, please don't stop."

It was sweet, so simple, missionary, Jen met my slow, soft thrusts. We rode along, soft smacking of our bellies the only sound in the room.

I pushed a bit deeper and she pushed back. I shifted to increase the impact of my pubic bone against her clit and Jen upped her stroke.

"Getting close?"

"Not yet, but soon, god I love this, keep doing it."

I was feeling it too, and I picked up the tempo. Soon we were crashing against each other. I felt my balls tightening and her fingernails were digging into my back. Suddenly she stiffened and slammed into me.

"Oh god oh god oh my goddddd! Oh Carl, fuck me!" She humped up against me, hard, again and again, as I pistoned into her clenching pussy.

That did it! Suddenly I was shooting, the explosion behind my eyes obscuring everything.

I collapsed on her, probably almost smothering her, so I rolled us to the side. Her face was in my heaving chest and I lavished kisses into her hair as we both struggled for air. Our sweat mingled and her heaving breasts tickled my belly.

As my cock softened and slid out, she shifted up beside me and planted a volcanic kiss on my lips.

"That was the best! Damn Carl, y'all just made this girl very happy!" and she rained more hot kisses all over my face, even circling the bandage with them.

We snoozed for what turned out to be a half hour. I woke and gently snuck past her to the bathroom for the washcloth. I kissed her awake.

"Shower time, lover, can't walk into the restaurant reeking of as much sex as we've been having," I said as I swabbed the bed and under her ass. She giggled.

When we got to the bathroom, Jen suddenly turned shy. "I have to pee."

"So pee."

"And maybe, y'know, uh . . ."

"Okay, you've come to the right place."

"But it's, y'know, private."

"Jen, we've just spent six hours all over each other's body, poking into every nook and cranny. I'm not a pervert, so I'm not going to push you on this. I'll get in the shower and get the water temperature just right. You do what you need to do, then join me, okay?"

She smiled gratefully and I pulled the curtain closed.

When she stepped into the tub, Jen was wearing the shower cap and had this knowing smile on.

"Y'all must have some parade of women coming through your bed," she grinned.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. There are blonde, brown, and black hairs in this cap." I blushed, realizing I'd never thought to wash it.

I did her back thoroughly, from her hairline to her toes, then turned her around. Starting with her shoulders, I worked down to her pussy.

"It's beautiful, Jen, just beautiful."

"Comparison shopping?"

"NO! Damn it Jen, stop with that insecurity stuff. You're unique. I love the crinkly pussy skin, the soft lips, the hair — everything! You're so yummy I want to eat you!" She squealed when I shoved my face into her pussy.

"But I won't," I said, standing up and moving in on her breasts.

"These are wonderful," I said as I cupped them, letting the washcloth fall into the soapy water at our feet.

"They're too small," she said.

"Jennnnnnnnn," I warned.

"They are! They're B's. First thing I did when I got to New Haven was find a Victoria's Secret and got a push-up bra."

"Why?"

"Jake's a tit man. I see him checking out girls with big chests all the time. I wanted to improve my chances. No one ever checked me out with these."

I scooped the washcloth up and wrote circles on her chest. "Did I turn away in horror from your breasts when I first saw them?"

"No, of course not, you were so horny you'd've jumped a broom."

"True, and the size of your breasts didn't deter me, did they? The breasts you've got are they breasts you've got. You're not going to lose Jake because of their size.

"In fact," I said, an idea suddenly occurring, "there are some neat things you can do with them."

"Like what?"

"Tomorrow, lover, tomorrow. C'mon, let's finish up and get dressed."

It wasn't even 7 by the time we were ready, so I took the scenic route, drove around the campus and through town, then leisurely up the river. We reached the restaurant exactly on time.

We were tucking into our food (me veal scaloppini, she chicken parm) when I felt a bare foot lift the bottom of my pants leg. Up and up it crept, until it was almost at my knee. I glanced across the table at her but she was all innocence. Then the foot dropped away.

A couple of minutes later her toes were in my crotch, massaging my cock. It felt good but a little naughty. Soon she had me pretty hard. When she somehow gripped my cockhead, I jumped and knocked over my wine glass. The waitress was on us in a flash, directing the spill to the side, which saved Jen's blouse. She cleaned up the table, poured us each a new glass, and backed away with a smile.

The toes came back.

She was massaging my cock again, and doing a good job of it, when I caught her eye and leaned across the table.

"Hussies who do this sort of thing can get in a lot of trouble."

She leaned into my face. "I don't know what y'all're talking about."

It was a great meal. For dessert we fed each other strawberries and whipped cream. I tipped the waitress lavishly.

As we were leaving I noticed that the tablecloth barely overhung the edge of the table. I blushed as I realized why the two couples on that side of the table had smiled wickedly as we passed by.

We walked hand-in-hand up the river, enjoying the humid darkness, until the path ran out.

"Time to head back. Gotta catch the supermarket before it closes," I whispered. Jen leaned into me as we turned toward the car, which was at the far end of the lot. We'd probably gotten the last reservation and the lot had been almost full.

When we reached the car, I scanned the lot and, seeing no one, pulled Jen to me and kissed her hard. She kissed me back, then yelped as I lifted her onto the fender and pushed her skirt up.