Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha —?!"

I pulled her panties down and dived in, searching furiously through her tangled bush with my tongue. When I found her slit, I licked her for all I was worth. It was just raw lust, sucking and tonguing. As it was, her clit came out quickly and her juices were flowing. She pulled my head into her and pushed back at me, grunting and grinding.

When she stiffened, she gave my face a huge hump, then fell back on her elbows, panting like a long-distance runner. As she came, I pulled the panties over her sandals and shoved them up the sleeve of my jacket.

"Gotcha!" I said when she recovered.

She shook herself and laughed. "That was fast," she said, "and man was it good. I've gotta play around with you more."

"More? You want more? Here's more," and I ostentatiously started to unzip my pants.

"No, no, not here!" she squeaked. She slid off the fender and smoothed her skirt. A puzzled look crossed her face.

"Hey! Where are my panties?"

"Gee, I dunno. I know you had 'em, but —"

"Well we have to find them. I am not going around without panties." But as much as she searched they didn't turn up.

"Jen, we've got to get to the food store. You'll just have to be cool about shopping with no panties on."

She cocked her head at me. "Y'all know more'n you're tellin'," she accused, but I just smiled. She patted me down like a cop, feeling for them, but she didn't check my armpit.

We pushed the cart through the store, buying what we needed for an at-home Sunday. I bought a long-handled mirror. She agreed with my suggestion that we buy a three-pack of cheap scrunchies for her hair.

Three times I dropped behind her and tipped her skirt up, exposing her pretty ass, and grabbed it. Each time she glared at me and pushed the skirt back down. At the far back of the store I lifted it completely above her waist and pinched her lightly. She took a swing at me but missed.

The clerk at the register grinned wickedly as she finished bagging our purchases. "You guys have fun?"

We both looked blankly at her. She pointed to the surveillance camera above the checkout. "They're all over, I was watching you," she laughed, flicking her hand at the video screen.

"Did you record us?" I asked, hoping the answer was no.

"Sure. Check YouTube tomorrow afternoon. I'll edit it tonight and post it in the morning. I think I'll call it 'Fun at the Supermarket' or 'Supermarket Follies,' but don't hold me to it."

Jen's face lost all color. I was on the one hand angry that the clerk would do such a thing, but on the other hand I was pleased that I'd gotten a rise out of Jen.

"Can I buy a copy of the tape?" I asked.

"Carl!" Jen hissed.

"No, I'm serious," I said. "This could be our big break. We could be more famous than the cat that plays the piano." To the clerk I said, "I'll pay you $20."

Jen grabbed my belt and pulled me out of the store. "I'm mortified," she huffed. "Suppose someone recognizes us? And if the camera angle was from the rear, I'll —"

We loaded the bags into the back seat and began our drive back to my apartment.

"Like I said, you'll be famous. And all because you misplaced these," and I pulled her panties from my jacket and waved them at her.

"You had them all the time! I knew it!"

"Hussies who toe-fuck their dates in classy restaurants have to be prepared to pay a price."

"Is that was this is all about? Y'all gettin' me back for that?"

"Were you excited when you toe-fucked me in the restaurant? Did you know the people at the next tables could see us?"

She blushed. "No, of course not."

I waited. "Well," she finally said, "maybe I did notice the tablecloth didn't cover that side. I thought it'd be fun to make you blush.

"Did you see the old couples watching us? I thought they'd have a canary when you knocked over your wine. I did a pretty good job, eh? I really got you hard, didn't I?"

"Yes. Did you get excited when I tipped your skirt?"

"I'm a proper Southern girl," she parried.

I waited. "But," she sighed, "yes, it was exciting. But if the tape really does show what we did, and my parents see it, I'm doomed."

"And the chances of that are?"

"Facial recognition software. Somebody could —"

"C'mon, Jen, what are the chances of that? Zero and less. Even if she carries through on posting the video." By now we were pulling into the parking space behind my apartment.

"Can I have my panties now?"

"You're staying the night, right?"

"Right."

"Then you don't need 'em," I said, and jammed them into my armpit. She shrugged in defeat.

As we dispersed the food in the kitchen, Jen wondered about the mirror.

"Part of my host responsibilities," I evaded. "I'll show you tomorrow."

It was nearly midnight when we finished. It had been a long day and we were both tired.

"Where's that t-shirt?"

"Huh?"

"The one from last night. I'm kinda attached to it. It's my lucky shirt."

"How so?"

"'Cause when I wear it, I get lucky."

I've always slept in the nude, but even with Jen in the t-shirt, there wasn't very much between us. Regardless, I wasn't interested in fooling around.

"How do we do this?" she asked.

"You did it last night, remember?"

"Yeah, but we were, y'know, well, . . ."

"Not intimate?"

"Right, not intimate."

"You like to sleep on your side, or your back?"

"I start out on my back, it's easier to play with myself that way. When I'm done, I usually curl up on my side. Why?"

I blushed at her candor. "Well, since we've taken care of that, we can spoon. I'll curl up behind you. You tuck your ass into me, I'll fondle your breasts, and we'll be asleep in no time."

It actually worked out that way.