All Comments on 'Sex, Drugs and My Neighbour Daddy'

by sissymaffy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So fuckin hot!

Excellent story!! Got my cock rock hard and leaking precum all over! I`d give anything to get me ass fucked like that by a big fat cock!!! Make my hole twitch for something inside it, dildo time!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not remotely real

First take out where you say he is straight. He is not anywhere near straight. And no one is taking a 10" Dick in the ass that quick and asking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Loved it! PleSe more

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
NOT BAD AT ALL

As a rule I do not like sissy boy stories. However I found this one very interesting and yes it had me hard and cuming. There for I hope there are more chapters coming. It was a real surprise to find myself enjoying this sissy boy story and very odd that I am not sure why I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please continue

I would love to be a sissy faggot cross-dressing slut for my hot hunky neighbour. I'm not into the drug thing or cocaine -- actually I don't need any drugs to feel good when a man fucks my man-pussy. I would love for my neighbours to find out that I'm a sissy fag. Please continue this story -- I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Hot

Fuck me this got me hard. MORE, MORE, MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

So hot! Tell us about the next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wander if I move to a place where a GRANDPA shares my virgin bum

Please anyone reply xxx

joeywhorejoeywhoreabout 5 years ago

This is amazing I can't wait to see what happens with the videos and pictures!!! I really hope you update again really soon

wanker63wanker63almost 5 years ago
pictures & videos

I notice that you like the word "cummed" as in "I cummed again". No such word. Its obvious that this is just you trying to write an erotic story. This is not something that happened to you. You start off by saying that you're sending pictures and videos to everybody then you turn right around and say you're worried about what your neighbors going to do with the pictures and videos that he's taken of you. Then you are a virgin who is able to take a "10 inch monster cock" all the way down your throat and balls deep in your virgin ass and beg for more. Not hating on you. Love the premise but the writing makes it painfully obvious that its a story being written by someone who never "lived" it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Turned On!!

Reading that story got me horny as.hell. l wish a black man would hit on me and then gets me in the sack. And video tapes us having sex and me getting gangbanged by 3 big black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was ok could’ve been better if you put more feelings into it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A little more detail would've been nice but still a very hot story. I can't wait for part two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous