Sex Ed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************************

I was sitting on my couch sipping on a glass of water. I wanted to get some of the liquor out of my system and I had changed my clothes quickly. As much as I wanted to keep that outfit on for Kenzie, it's not terribly comfortable. I kept my jeans on but I traded stilettos for a pair of tan boat shoes and the strapless top for a loose fitting dark gray t-shirt that was cut to show off my stomach. I anxiously waited for Kenzie. She was late, 40 minutes late to be exact. I began to think of what a stupid idea it was to email her, she probably had been packing up her stuff and put her laptop away and was therefore unable to see that I wrote her back. Or perhaps I was too late, and she was already gone.

I stood up and began pacing my living room. I kept checking every clock I had in the vicinity, each one told me she was now nearly an hour late. My stomach tied itself up in knots. My heart fell into my gut. She wasn't coming. I plopped myself back down on the couch and grabbed the nearest pillow and cradled it. Sadness and disappointment washed over me as tears formed tiny pools in my eyelids. I tried to blink them away but as soon as I closed my eyes, I started to sob uncontrollably. Kenzie was gone. I was too late. I buried my face into the pillow, I whispered silently, "Please, please let me see her again." I was beginning whoever had the necessary power to grant me my wish to let me see Kenzie's beautiful face one more time.

This time I was ready to confess everything to her. I was ready to tell her about the dream where she sneaked into my bed and made love to me. I was ready to tell her about all the times I've masturbated thinking about her in class and how watching her pleasure herself only added to the fuel of my desire. I wanted to really thank her for saving me from George Freeman, the proper way a hero should be thanked. I wanted nothing more than to worship her from my knees and savor that delicious cunt of hers that she allowed me to see. But where was she? I looked back up at the clock. I had responded to her email over two hours ago. My tears continued to stream down my face as it was now looking hopeless, and I wasn't going to see her again.

She's not coming. Where could she be? Please, Kenzie. Please come back.

  • COMMENTS
22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

You are such a naughty tease! To write such a wonderful story but then to deprive people of a proper pay off is just too much.

Please come back and write more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no way !

waht is this ? not finishing that nicely written story (so far) ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
C'mon

I am so tired of authors writing great stories and never finishing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Omg this story needs an end!! I loved it and was hoping for a steamy sex scene between dr. lockhart and kenzie..please finish their love story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finish It.

You should finish the story. I would hate to see the ending go unwritten. It's all been wonderful so far, please keep going once you have the time. (:

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sex Ed Ch. 04 Previous Part
Sex Ed Series Info

Similar Stories

Is She, Isn't She? Ashley tries to seduce straight Jeanie.in Lesbian Sex
When You're Near Me Will Jessie and Ashley listen to their hearts?in Lesbian Sex
Hidden Beauty Kaden and Jess find love beyond what the eye can see.in Lesbian Sex
A New Kind of Love Frankie falls for Lauryn even though she's straight.in Lesbian Sex
A Broken Woman Can Still Heal An abused woman overcomes her demons and tries to find love.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories