All Comments on 'Sex Education'

by rk9876789

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
geminimissiongeminimissionover 11 years ago
Good start!

Would love to hear about the first time Dad joins in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FCK RETARDS

Why these fck retards keep treating a boy/girl with 18 years old like they have 12 or 13???? what fck world have you been living? "Mommi, Dad, I'm 18 now, I don't know anything about sex, coul you both explain to me, plz!!!!"

Orcaman47Orcaman47over 11 years ago
Sex Ed?

These sex education stories can be entertaining. I understand that Literotica requires that all participants be at least 18 and so that requirement makes for a certain lack of credibility in some of these situations. But the author has to work within the rules or not only the site, but even some readers react negatively to underage activities.

I wonder if there really are parents out there who educate their kids in this subject, in this manner? And if so, do they wait for the magical 18th birthday?

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Not terribly original, but...

...enjoyable anyway, and definitely crying out for a sequel.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Quite a story!

A quick sequel to this 5 star effort is indicated!

I wish the anonymous commentator who contributed the lengthy tale of his experiences would list his address, I'd like to know his secret to having such a long and loving family relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the kind of parents every boy should have

This is an excellent story of hot son into mom fucking by an author who should contribute many more such stories. Jim is a very lucky lad. Both his mom and dad want to introduce him to sex, and it's so nice when a boy's first fuck is his own mother. He sure likes it when he blows his young balls down his mother's throat and he LOVES it when he unloads his balls up his mother's mommy-hole. And Jim isn't alone, as today more and more sons are shoving their prick up their own mom's cunt and shooting their rich creamy semen up where it belongs--up their mommy's coochie. The old "taboo" is fading fast, young guys and their mothers--and fathers!--just don't see any sense in it. Why the fuck SHOULD a boy keep his stiff young prick away from his mother's warm cozy twat when his mom and dad and the boy himself are so eager for him to shoot great big twatfuls of his young sperm up the same cunt he came out of?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Start

This is a great start. Now, dad has to get some action while the son watches and then they must have a 3 way. I wish I had a mother and dad who would give lessons like this story. I can only imagine what it would feel like to sink your prick into your mom and watch her face as you cum in her pussy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Wouldn't that be fucking great

Why in the hell would he ever want to find a young girl, when he has an experienced woman to suck and fuck him.

The young man will still be at home when he is 40 years old.

Thanks for the good read.

Jackhammer8Jackhammer8over 11 years ago
What a MOM!

Fantastic!!! When a teen my dad told me that when I was ready he would see to it that I had a good pussy to fuck. I never ask him for any but I have always thought it was my mom he was offering to me. Wow, the scenarios that have gone through my head for the past few years are something else. I am trying to write them down but writing a good paragraph or so is very difficult.

Any info on how to write would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My kind of family

I love the dynamic of mother-son-father sex, and how warm and loving this story details that special relationship. I hope to read more passionate adventures from this happy little threesome :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story is great especially if you envision the characters as June, Ward, and Beaver Cleaver. They sent Wally out to get a pizza.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mom and son

What a he-- of a way to get a blowjob every morning ..only one word to sum tat up ...Wow !

She even let you get her pussy both sucking, licking and it but also plunging your woody in it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
looking for

In the story, a young boy asked his father questions about sex, in particular, as to whether women enjoyed sex as much as men. The father laughingly assures him that they do and to prove it, he on the spot calls his wife over and they engage in sexual play on their couch with their boy sitting there. Gradually, the woman is more and more turned on as more and more of her clothes come off. Her boy helps out her husband in this process. As the man kisses his wife's revealed breasts, he urges his son to caress her long smooth thighs and as he does so, she shifts them open to his eager gaze. The father has his boy pull down her last remaining item of clothing, her panties, and then the boy needs no further instruction. By this time, the mother is so hot she welcomes her boy's advancing tongue as it moves up her naked thigh to find and kiss and lick her waiting wet cunt. From there, the story moves on to further action in which the boy and his father enjoy sexual love with the passionate mother.

does any body know were I can find this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous