All Comments on 'Sex Education with Lisa'

by Patrick7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tmbttdtmbttdabout 8 years ago
Been there

Regardless whether I am reading a textbook, non-fiction or fiction I have always substituted third-person singular with first-person singular using "I" which makes the book much more personal. Your story zeroed in on me and how my first high school girlfriend's mother introduced me to sexual adulthood. Part of that was she and I were very attracted to each other - more so than I with her daughter, but also her motive of having intercourse with me was to educate me in ways of satisfying a woman then myself and a negotiated agreement she and I would have sex to prevent me from having sex with her daughter (they were Catholic therefore did not practice birth control other than the "rhythm method.").

Her daughter confided with her mother that she was frustrated that while petting and even giving her orgasms with my mouth and/or fingers I refrained from having full intercourse: Her mother took care of those needs usually the day after I had a date with her daughter.

However when the mother became pregnant with my baby there was no question that, Catholic aside, an abortion was our only option. I was too young at 17 to have an emotional attachment to a child I made much less to help raise it - but I did accompany her and stayed with her and held her hand all through the abortion.

Mother and I continued our love affair and no I never had intercourse with her daughter who broke up with me in our senior year of high school basically because she wanted to get laid...and did...and got pregnant. Her mother and I continued our affair through the first two years of college and she got pregnant again. This time she confided with her husband that their timing was apparently "off" and he thought our son was his.

Today I am a part of his life as he is now in high school but his mother/my lover passed away four years ago. Her daughter to this day does not suspect I was the father of her "brother" while she has gone through three marriages.

Having just retired I suppose someday, like at our upcoming 60th high school reunion I just might go ahead and tell her that the baby she wanted from me is in fact the baby her mother gave me.

What do you think I should do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dead-beat Dad.

Chickens often come home to roost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great job

Its nice to see another one of your impregnation stories I really enjoy them alot

magikman233magikman233about 7 years ago
short but good

a sweet story,little short on detail and length but otherwise good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one

Lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you father a child you acknowledge it and support it or you’re not a real man, just an asshole.

Bill

caryzfieldcaryzfieldabout 2 years ago
Be a father

I agree, Anonymous. If you get a woman pregnant, then it is your responsibility to help take care of your child. He is an asshole and a total loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're getting all bent out of shape over a fictional story. You two are the loser assholes.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oddly, I can see the transactional nature of this relationship. A lonely divorced woman, presumably without children, and who wanted one. The father, a naive late teen who only knew she was a 'piece of ass'. So they both got what they wanted. To blame HIM as an 18 year-old as some do here is asinine. She wanted it, and got it as the adult in the coupling. The only cogent criticism i would have is when the child is in her teens and wants to know who her father was, what would the mother answer? The guy would now have his own family and that bunch would not appreciate knowing this facet of his early life. The rest of the any criticisms here are just emotive crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous