All Comments on 'Sex For Drugs Ch. 10'

by Kash_the_priest

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good stuff

I've loved every chapter so far and this one was brilliant. The main character seems to be turning to the darkside. But all the big characters in movies of great saga's do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lacking

You're writing is very good and the sex great, but your character Kash is such an ass, its actually a big turn off. Maybe you think that a guy abusing people is hot, but its not and people getting off on these stories, as well as the writer, have problems. Make your stories less abusive and you might have something worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Great story. Don't listen to the last comment. This was something different. If every story was a celeb lusting after the main character that would be boring, repetitive and predictable. The 'abusive' character is a character turn for the main character in the series, building up the character instead of just the same shit all the time and that's what puts your story above all other stories. Plus it's the first where the character is like this. I don't think annonymous in USA has read any other stories from the Priest and yet they want to put their two cents in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous