Sex For Drugs Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got a little feet fetish?" Alyson smiled.

Michelle licked down Alyson's sole and took in her curled big toe into her mouth and sucked it. Michelle kept looking up at me as she tried to suck Alyson's curled toes on by one. Alyson's moans were starting to get louder and louder and I could feel her juices starting to run as she got wetter with every thrust.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum!" She moaned as she went as fast as she could and then she just thrust her hips down as she let out a loud scream as she climaxed. Once she started to get quieter, indicating that she had finished her orgasm I pulled her off my cock and pushed her to one side. My eyes locked on Michelle. Michelle was still sucking Alyson's toes.

"Now! It's your turn to cum!" I said, placing her on her back. I went on top of her. Michelle quickly reached down, holding my wet cock and pushed it into her pussy. Probably to stop me from putting it into her ass like I tried to before. Surprisingly she was a little wet. Looks like watching me and Alyson turned her on. Michelle wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her as I started to thrust into her.

"Your dick feel's so big!" Michelle said throwing her head back. I started to kiss her pushing my tongue into her mouth as I started to go faster with every thrust. After that fast riding Alyson did, I don't think I'm gonna last too long inside Michelle and with us locked in this position I definitely wasn't going to.

"God you're so tight! I'm gonna cum soon!" I moaned into Michelle's ear.

"Please! Don't!" Michelle pleaded. "Don't cum in me!" As much as I wanted to finish inside her, I decided not to. But I was gonna wait till the end to pull out.

"I don't think I'll be able to pull out in time." I said, playing with her.

"Please!" She pleaded again looking into the direction of Alyson and sure enough, Alyson came up to bail her out again.

"You have a foot fetish don't you?" Alyson said. "How about we finish you off with our feet?" She made a play on the fact that I told Michelle to suck her toes. I had to admit, it was a very tempting offer and it would definitely be a good way to cum.

"OK!" I said pulling out of Michelle and I lay down on my back. Alyson went to my left and Michelle went to the right. Michelle imitated Alyson, as they leaned back on their hands and placed their feet on my groin. They both used one foot each to sandwich my cock in between them. Alyson had her foot on the top side of my cock and Michelle had her foot on the bottom side, her pinky touching my ball sack every time she worked her foot down my shaft.

They both pushed their foot closer to the other's, my cock getting squeezed hard in between them. Alyson placed her free foot on my balls, playing with them with her toes. Gently squeezing my balls in between her two biggest toes. Michelle placed her foot on my stomach, gently rubbing the soft sole of her pale foot on my bare flesh.

I tried to take focus away from my orgasm, so I started to stare at Michelle's foot that was on my chest. Her foot was as pale as she is, fair. From her fleshy heels to her fantail toes. Michelle's sole was exquisitely structured and defined and well arched with soft wrinkles when she curled her toes, that made my mouth water and want to kiss her soles. Her toes were gorgeously proportioned and succulently plump.

Michelle kept up with Alyson's feet strokes as they both worked their foot up and down my shaft, working up to a faster pace with every stroke. Their feet felt so soft and warm against my manhood. They were applying just the right amount of pressure as they squeezed hard, going as fast as they could.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned, reaching down and holding Michelle's foot, the one that was rubbing my chest. Alyson lifted her other foot off my nut sack and quickly pushed Michelle's foot away, taking it's place on my cock, jerking my cock as fast as she could with both of her feet. Michelle's foot was on it's side on the top of my thigh, the sole of her foot facing my cock.

"SHHIIIIIIITTTT!" I yelled as my cum shot up my shaft. Alyson positioned my cock, so it was pointing at the sole of Michelle's foot. Alyson squeezed my cock hard and my cum strained to shoot up my shaft and when it did, it shot all the way up Michelle's ankle and calf. Alyson eased up the pressure and my next load shot up on to Michelle's heel. The next load went all over Michelle's sole and Alyson moved my cock so that my next load would land on the balls under Michelle's toes.

Alyson leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth, letting my small loads dribble out into her mouth and she swallowed. She worked her lips up and down my cock head as she stroked my shaft with her hands. Alyson moved her feet away, getting on all fours and leaned her face forward, closer to Michelle's cum covered foot.

Alyson licked Michelle's heel, taking my cum in and swallowing. She put her lips over Michelle's heel as she sucked it. Alyson used her tongue to follow my cum up Michelle's ankle and up her calf, taking my cum in and swallowing. She started to kiss around her calf, making her way back down. Alyson licked across the balls under Michelle's toes, going from the small toe up to her big toe, taking her big toe into her mouth.

This was really turning me on, watching Alyson suck my cum off Michelle's pale foot. I started to get a semi erection. My cock was at it's full length but a little soft. Getting harder by the second. Alyson went from toe to toe as she sucked all of Michelle's toes clean.

"Did you enjoy that?" Alyson asked looking at me, her face really close to Michelle's wet foot, but not touching.

"That was good for round one." I said and the smile on Alyson's face started to fade. "I want you two to go down on each other." I said. Michelle looked at Alyson with a worried look.

"Don't worry!" Alyson said, getting up, kissing Michelle on her forehead. "I'll let you go on top." Alyson lay down and Michelle got up and straddled her face as they got into the 69 position.

"I've never gone down on a woman before." Michelle whined looking at me. I went in front of her face, sitting on the bed.

"Just do what you'd like done to you when a guy goes down on you." I said.

"OK." Michelle said and she reluctantly started to lick at the top of Alyson's opening. Licking her way down, working her tongue in. I couldn't see what Alyson was doing, but I was pretty sure that she had already started on Michelle.

Michelle moaned gently, taking her mouth off Alyson's love box as she started to work her finger into Alyson and she started licking her clit at the same time. I was sitting there, watching Michelle go down on Alyson, stroking my meat, trying to get it hard enough to join in the action. I watched them eat each other out for a while.

Once I felt that my cock was hard enough, I got up to my knees and knelt in between Alyson's legs. Michelle was licking Alyson's clit and I held my cock and pressed the tip against Michelle's tongue. She stopped licking Alyson's clit and opened her mouth as I pushed my cock head into her mouth.

"Suck my dick!" I ordered Michelle. She looked up at me and started to move her lips down my shaft. She closed her eyes as she worked her lips half way up and down my shaft. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pushed the tip into Alyson's wet pussy and slammed my full length into her.

"Uhhhh!" Alyson let out a moan as I thrust in and out of her as fast as I could. Michelle lowered her head back down, her head sideways, her tongue flicking Alyson's clitoris while I thrust in and out of her as fast as I could. Michelle had already done all the work bringing Alyson close to orgasming, she was already very wet. I was just using my fuck stick to finish her off.

I could feel Alyson's pussy starting to contract around my shaft and I started to go even faster. My cock splashing in and out of her moist cunt, her pussy was so tight.

"I'm cumming!" Alyson moaned her pussy contracting really fast around my shaft, her hips bucking up and down as I didn't let up and continued fucking her as fast as I could.

"Fuck! AH!" Alyson started scream. "AH! That feels so good!" She moaned through what sounded like gritted teeth. I pulled out of her and her pussy looked a little red from getting stretched out by my thick shaft. Her pussy lips quivered from the cool air.

Her juices started to run down, in between her butt crack. I held my cock, it was very wet, covered in Alyson's cum. I pressed my cock head against her pussy and her hips bucked. I ran my cock head down along her slit and in between her butt crack. I pushed the tip in between her butt crack and found her ass hole instantly.

"You like having a big cock in your tight ass hole?" I asked Alyson as I pushed my cock head past her tight ring with ease.

"Yes!" She moaned uncomfortably. I thrust half my cock into her ass hole instantly. "Fuck!" Alyson moaned. I pulled back and thrust forward again, forcing more of my length into her tight ass hole.

"ARRRGGGHHHH!" Alyson screamed. Her cum that was on my cock, had lubricated her ass hole and now my cock wasn't wet as before.

"You're hurting her!" Michelle said. I pulled my cock out of Alyson's ass and leant forward, kissing Michelle on the lips. She kissed me back, probably because she felt like she had to. I pulled away from her and pushed my cock towards her face.

"Get it nice and wet." I told her.

"Eww! I'm not putting that in my mouth! It's been in Aly's ass!" Michelle said.

"Fair enough." I said. "I can get Alyson to suck it and get it all wet so it'll slip into your ass hole easily." I threatened Michelle.

"No!" Michelle said, her voice louder than she intended. It sounded like she really didn't want me to ass fuck her. "Here, let me suck it." She said stroking my cock as she lowered her mouth. She looked up at me so she wouldn't have to see my cock go into her mouth. She put my cock head in to her mouth and wrapped her lips around my shaft. She worked her lips up and down, it was clear from the look on her face that she did not like the taste.

"Spit on it!" I told her and Michelle gathered saliva in her mouth and spat it out onto my cock, spreading it around with her hand. My cock felt wet enough and I thought that was enough, I'd give Michelle a break for now.

"Put it in her." I said looking into Michelle's eyes. She had a nervous look on her face and she tried to look back at Alyson. She turned around and smiled at me. I don't know if she saw Alyson, but maybe she gave her the thumbs up.

Michelle lowered her head closer to Alyson's pussy, holding my cock. She pressed my cock head against Alyson's ass hole, forcing my large cock head into Alyson's tight orifice. I thrust forward, sliding over half my length with ease into her rectum.

I started to work my cock in and out of her ass hole faster with every thrust until I was going as fast as I could. Alyson was moaning, at first it sounded like moans of discomfort, but once her sphincter loosened around my shaft and she had adjusted to my girth, she was moaning just like how she was when she came. Michelle started licking Alyson's pussy again, giving her double pleasure.

"Ah!" Michelle moaned after a couple of minute, while her lips pulled at Alyson's pussy lips.

"You cumming?" I asked Michelle, touching her cheeks.

"Mmm-hmm!" Michelle moaned.

"I'm cumming again!" Alyson moaned. I looked over Michelle's ass to see Alyson was now fingering Michelle with three fingers. The two came almost at the same time. Screaming loud, Michelle grinding her hips down on to Alyson's face, while Alyson's hips thrashed around wildly. She pulled her ass off my cock as she came. I waited for both of them to calm down.

"Suck my dick some more." I said to Michelle as her breathing returned to normal. She looked hesitantly at me, reaching out with her hand slowly.

"Let me taste my own ass!" Alyson said. I don't know if she actually wanted to do it or if she was bailing Michelle out again, but either way, seeing her suck off my cock after it's been in her ass was gonna be hot. I knelt beside Alyson's face and she turned her head to face my cock and moved her head forward, taking my cock head into her mouth. Alyson worked her lips up and down my shaft.

Alyson sucked my cock for a couple of minutes, working her lips up and down as fast as she could, trying her best to make me cum and end this for her and Michelle. I decided to give them a break. I had spent quite a long time fucking Alyson's ass and I decided I was gonna finish in Michelle's ass.

I moved around so that I was kneeling on top of Alyson's face, straddling her. I pushed my cock into her mouth and started to thrust my cock in and out of her mouth. I started to push my cock deeper into her mouth, working my cock further down her throat.

As I carried on thrusting my cock further and further down her throat, Alyson's mouth started to fill with saliva and every time I thrust down her throat, she made a glugging sound. I started to get faster and faster. Alyson started to push my stomach with her hands. I pulled out of her mouth and she started to cough quite violently.

Her saliva had drenched my cock, getting it really wet. I saw this as my opening. While Alyson was busy coughing, I could take advantage of Michelle. I held my cock and pressed my cock head in between Michelle's butt crack, pushing the tip forward.

"Wait!" Michelle said. I held her hips and pushed my hips forward, forcing half of my wet cock into her ass hole. "Stop!" Michelle protested. Alyson was trying to recover from the coughing, but she wasn't going to be able to 'save' Michelle this time.

"OK! Hold on!" Michelle said. "Give me a minute." She was giving in to the inevitable now. I could hear her breathing hard, as if she was psyching herself out. "OK." She said looking back. "Go slowly and be gentle." She asked. I gently slapped her pale ass as if to agree.

I pushed my hips forward, feeling my cock go in millimetres at a time, which was too painfully slow. But she was an anal virgin, so I went real slow, stopping and allowing her to adjust to my girth. I stayed still for a minute, Michelle not giving any sign that she was ready to take more or of this was too much.

I felt Alyson's tongue on my nut sack. She was leaning her head forward, licking my nut sack, taking my balls into her mouth one by one, gently sucking them. The tightness of Michelle's anal walls and Alyson sucking my nuts was getting to be too much for me to just stay there and be still.

"Ahhhh!" Michelle moaned as I pulled back. "Fuck!" She said her voice getting louder as I thrust into her slowly, forcing more into her pale ass. Alyson stopped sucking my nuts and lowered herself, aligning her mouth with Michelle's' pussy. She had positioned her head so that when I thrust forward, I wouldn't hit her head.

Alyson going down on Michelle provided her with the pleasure she needed to get into the anal sex. While Alyson worked her tongue on Michelle's clitoris, I started to build up some pace to these painfully slow thrusts. I just wanted to fuck her so hard until I came, but I wanted her to enjoy it as well, so until I felt like she was ready for me to faster I was gonna have to build up some steady pace.

"You like having a dick up your ass?" I asked.

"No!" Michelle whined, her voice sounding like she was complaining. "It hurts so much!" I leaned forward, my chest touching her back. I placed my hands on hers, so that we were both on all fours, with me on top of her.

"Sorry." I apologised, kissing her on the cheek. "What can I do to make it feel good?" I asked, starting to get a little sensitive.

"Don't push so hard." Michelle said. I stopped thrusting hard into her and pushed less of my shaft in.

"That feels kinda good." Michelle said, so I continued at this slow pace for a couple of minutes. Michelle's moans got louder and sounded like she was getting into it, so I started to build up a little pace, getting faster every couple of thrusts, listening to her response. If she sounded like she was enjoying it, I went a little faster, until I built up to a steady pace that was satisfying my need to fuck her fast and hard.

I started to feel a little friction so I slowly pulled my cock out of her ass and I shuffled down a little.

"Open wide!" I said to Alyson as I pushed my cock down and into her mouth. Alyson instantly took my cock to the back of her throat and started to go as fast as she could, sensing that I had been drilling into Michelle's ass for so log that she could get me to cum with her lips.

"You have such cute little feet." I said to Michelle, holding one of her foot in my hand, lifting it up a little. Michelle looked back and giggled as I gently rubbed my thumb up and down her sole. "A little ticklish?" I asked as I rubbed her sole some more. She let out cute innocent giggles.

I pulled out of Alyson's mouth, put Michelle's feet together and pushed my cock in between them, from the top of her feet, her heels touching her own butt. I started to thrust back and fourth against her pale little feet, holding them in place with my hands. I fucked her feet as fast as I could for a couple of minutes. I pulled my cock out from in between them.

"Doesn't she have cute feet?" I asked Alyson.

"Yeah!" She said leaning her head forward, kissing the top of Michelle's feet. I got an idea and I pushed Michelle's feet down, placing the tops of her feet onto Alyson's cheeks. I held them together as they were gently pressed against Alyson's cheeks and pushed my cock in between them. The tip of my cock pressed against Alyson's mouth and she opened her mouth, taking the tip into her mouth.

I thrust forward, pushing my cock down to the back of her throat as I feet fucked Michelle and Alyson's mouth at the same time. I started to get faster with every thrust and Alyson used her hands to hold Michelle's feet together. Leaving my hands free to grab Michelle's ass.

I Was going so fast that I could feel my orgasm starting to build up. I wanted to cum in Michelle's ass so I pulled out of Alyson's mouth.

"Nice try." I said to Alyson, tapping my cock on Michelle's heels to try and calm my dick down. My cock was covered in Alyson's thick saliva. I was actually quite surprised at how long I was able to throat fuck her with out her having to take a breath.

"Spread those cheeks wide!" I said to Michelle, shuffling up on my knees so I was right behind her. Michelle leaned forward on the side of her face, pressing her cheek against Alyson's pussy. She reached back and spread her butt cheeks apart, just like I had asked her to.

I pressed my wet cock head against her ass hole and Michelle pushed, gaping her ass hole a little and my cock head went into her rectum with a loud wet plop sound.

"ARRRGGGHHH!" Michelle let out a loud scream as I thrust forward, pushing my full length into her. I started to thrust in and out of her fast, getting faster with every thrust. Michelle reached back with her hands, pressing them against my groin trying to push me back. I leaned forward, going on top of Michelle again, on all fours. I was going so fast that Michelle lost her balance and ended up flat on top of Alyson.

"It hurts so much!" Michelle moaned, tears starting to roll down her cheeks.

"I'm so close!" I moaned as I thrust into her as hard and as fast as I could, pushing my cock deeper and deeper into her bowels.

"Oh God! It feels so good and it hurts so much!" Michelle sobbed. "Please!" She begged, her voice quivering. "Please cum! I need to feel your cum inside me!" She moaned, her voice returning a bit more to normal and she was no longer sobbing. I don't know if she was saying this to finish this anal assault or if it was because she wanted me to cum, but either way, I was on the verge of cumming.