Sex For Drugs Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started going at a feverishly fast pace as I started to feel my cock throbbing real hard and her tight anal walls squeezing my cock, then I felt a sudden rush in my balls.

"I'm cumming!" I moaned.

"Cum for me!" Michelle yelled. "Fill my shit hole with that white piss!" She moaned with a sound of desperation in her voice, pushing the side of her face harder against Alyson's pussy.

"FUUUUCCCKKKKK!" I yelled as I thrust into Michelle's rear as hard as I could one last time as my cum shot out deep into her bowels. I stayed still on top of her as my cum rushed out my shaft and into her rectum. Michelle moaned hard as I pumped her ass full of cum.

Once I had finished cumming, I pulled out, shuffling down a little and pushing my cock into Alyson's mouth. She opened her mouth wide as I thrust in and out of her mouth a couple of times and pulled out of her mouth. I got off the bed and stood beside the bed, looking at these two cuties in the 69 position.

I grabbed Michelle's hips and pulled her down so that her ass was level with Alyson's mouth. I slapped her pale ass cheek hard, bringing a hint of pink to her ass.

"Ahhh!" Michelle moaned, clenching her butt cheeks and her hips thrusting forward slightly. Once she got over the shock of being slapped on the ass for no reason, she relaxed.

"Shit!" She said. "I can feel it coming out!" I could see her clenching her ass cheeks, so I slapped them again to get the same reaction as before from her.

"Open wide Alyson!" I said and she opened her mouth spreading her tongue out as my cum poured out from Michelle's ass and onto Alyson's tongue and into her mouth. Alyson pulled her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed.

"There's more!" Michelle said, straining as she let another load out, her ass hole gaping as my load dropped into Alyson's mouth.

"Shit that's a lot of cum for a second load." Alyson gave a smile. Michelle got off Alyson and lay on her back beside her, their face still at the side of the other's feet. I leaned forward and kissed Michelle, pushing my tongue into her mouth. She kissed me back, it was a long kiss. I pulled away from her, looking at her face. She looked really cute and I gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Don't I get one?" Alyson asked, pouting, biting the index finger of one hand.

"Er..." I said pretending to think. "...No!" Alyson laughed. She had guzzled way too much cum for me to stick my tongue in her mouth.

"So now are you going to let Ryan go?" Michelle asked.

"I'll go sort everything out." I said picking my clothes up and getting dressed. I picked their clothes up and tossed it at them. "You two sluts get dressed and wait in my office.

"Sluts!" They both said at the same time. I laughed as I left the room. I went into the office and Stefan was in there.

"That was evil what you did to that poor little girls ass." He said taking a puff of a joint. I stretched my hand out towards the joint and he handed it to me. I took a puff.

"That's the stuff." I noticed that it was no longer recording, Stefan must've pressed stop. "How'd you know what I was doing?"

"You said not to come into the office or room seven. The room with the cameras. I didn't think you were actually gonna tape it. That's a new level of evil even from you." Stefan said. "So are we wiping his debt?"

"No!" I said handing the joint back to him. "Just the interest and giving him an extra month to pay and we don't fuck him up this time."

"Fuck!" Stefan laughed. "Are they the worst negotiators or are you just that big an ass hole?"

"The second one." I replied.

"I don't think even the devil himself would've been evil enough to do that. I saw what you put those two poor girls through."

"They enjoyed it didn't they?" I said.

"Only cos they had to." Stefan said.

"OK!" I said. "That was bad negotiating." I picked up the phone and hit the button that was the extension to the interrogation room. "Let him free." I said. "But smash one of his fingers in." I could hear Ryan screaming as I hung up the phone. Stefan had a shocked look on his face.

"What?!" I said. "Just trying to get a fair deal here. You said it was bad negotiating" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I meant from them!" Stefan laughed.

"Collecting money is kinda fun. Maybe we should turn this into a regular thing."

"How are we gonna do that?"

"Lend people money and charge them high interest." Fuck! I just came up with an idea to rival Stefan's internet, CD idea.

"You mean like a loan shark?"

"Yeah! We do it to certain people that we know, why not do it for anyone that comes in?" I replied.

"What if they don't pay us the money back?" Stefan asked.

"We act like a bank. They show us business plans and shit and if we think they're gonna be able to actually pay us back, we lend them the money. Besides, we have a butt load of money. It's not like we're gonna notice it missing, it gives us the perfect excuse to beat the shit out of people." I said with a smile.