All Comments on 'Sex Gets Better with Age'

by DrLit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you could like panties at any age!

This is a 'wearing panties is fun' story. Not that i'm hostile to the idea, and would even consider such experimentation....but it's NOT about sex in your 50/60's, unless, and here's the key part, when we are this age, wisdom tells us to worry less about what society thinks, and inhibitions tend to hold us back less.

tim4522tim4522almost 11 years ago
LOVE Panty Stories & YES, Sex Does get better with age!!

Thx so much for the sexy story that pointed out that sex IS great in our 60s AND panty play is very sexy and fun. My dick is hard reading and and I'm 67. Mmmmmmm FUNNNN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Loved your story but have to disagree. For me sex is non-existent. We had experimented with panties and I loved it. She just seemed to tolerate it. More stories.

DrLitDrLitover 10 years agoAuthor
Loved it reply

If your wife tolerated panties then keep wearing them. I also suggest you focus on her pleasure first before yours. That is critical. If she has an orgasm or multiple orgasms every time you wear panties she will see panties as the key to her own satisfaction. I also suggest open communication about what you both enjoy or want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for the info, but it has not worked for me. We tried panties and she loved it also, even gave several of hers, and encouraged me to wear them. At 45 it seemed we finally could communicate. But at 48 she suddenly just was not interested. Over 30 years of marriage I have tried and suggested everything. She just says she no longer wants or needs sex, so I should want sex either. Wish I had some help, but all her sisters are like her. Glad for you!!!

DrLitDrLitabout 10 years agoAuthor
Think it through

My wife and I supplement with hormone therapy. It is a reality that both men and women experience a change in sexual desires as the hormones weaken. We researched it and went to one of the many anti-aging clinics in Florida. It was suggested that you prepare for another honeymoon 30 days later. That was good advice. Men need testosterone more than women need estrogen, but both need it. She a good anti-aging doctor and bring satisfying sex back into your life. Get ready for three or four times a week.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Now you need to take it to the next level, find a man with a big cock put on your panties and a pair of nylons and get your wife to lube your anus, she can hold your hand as he penetrates you and buggers you vigorously, then she can take him up her bottom. You can then go out together looking for hot guys to sodomize you together, wearing your matching panties, it is always hot when I drop my trousers in the restroom or park and my friend sees I'm wearing panties, they usually fuck my ass really hard, I love it, so will you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous