Sex God

Story Info
Is life better with sexual super powers?
5.8k words
4.33
41.6k
24
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al was already at a table when I entered the bar. He had bought me an excellent, overpriced craft dark ale. He's one of my oldest friends and knows what I like. As I approached he looked at me, first confused and then amazed.

"Mike... is that you?"

"Course it's me. Who were you expecting? The Spanish Inquisition?"

"No one ever expects the Spanish inquisition." Al dutifully completed the Monty Python quote.

"But... hell Mike... you look so different. You look amazing... about 20 years younger and taller and your hair! You bastard!"

I sat down and sipped my beer. It was rich, malty and superb. Last time Al and I had got together, nearly a year ago, I was overweight, balding and two inches shorter. It was no wonder he was surprised.

Al pulled my beer to his side of the table. "No. You don't get to enjoy this until I get a full explanation. I could believe the weight loss, maybe, but the hair and your height. Guys our age don't grow taller and don't grow more hair. I should know! So spill it."

I shook my head. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you. I tell most people I've had hair growth treatment and had my back straightened, but you're my best mate, I'm not going to lie to you. Trouble is, if I tell you the truth you'll think I'm crazy."

"I think you're crazy already so that's not going change. Go for it Mike."

"OK, but don't say I didn't warn you. This is really strange stuff. Remember that quote from Hamlet... There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

"Forget the Shakespeare and get on with it. I've gotta hear this."

"OK, here goes. You know that when Rosemary and I broke up I moved into my Aunt Dorothy's apartment above the shop."

"Yeah, what a dump!"

"Hey, I love that place. I used to spend heaps of time helping out in that shop when I was a kid. It always felt like going into Aladdin's treasure cave or the old curiosity shop... or both. And the flat upstairs was actually spacious when I cleared out most of Aunty's stuff. But the great thing is that she owned it freehold and left it entirely to me - so comfortable, rent free accommodation, commute time to work -- fifteen seconds."

"I'm still surprised you quit your job to run a junk shop."

"I hated that job. I only stuck at it because Rosemary insisted we needed the money. And it's not a junk shop. OK some of the stuff is junk but a lot of it is collectible and fascinating. Plus I've sound some really valuable antiques... first editions, vintage vinyl, original artwork..."

"OK, OK it's a gold mine... now get back to your story."

"Well after a six months or so I had the apartment and the shop sorted... all running smoothly... so I started on the basement. I think Aunt Dorothy must have been half pack rat. There was so much stuff down there and it certainly wasn't all rubbish, for your information. I

worked my way through it carefully and a few weeks into it I came across an antique cabinet. It was hiding behind some boxes of vintage clothing, covered in dust. I hauled it out and over to the bench. It was about three feet high, a cupboard at the top with two doors and four small drawers under that. When I cleaned off the dust I found that it was coated with black lacquer and painted with figures, brilliantly painted in bright colors and thoroughly obscene. Dozens of voluptuous dark haired women, fucking men, other women, all sorts of animals and things that I guess were demons. Every position and combination you can imagine and a lot you couldn't.

I turned the cabinet over to clean the back and heard a rattle and bump. Something was loose inside. Nothing in the cupboard or drawers. I worked out there was an enclosed space under the drawers but the drawers wouldn't come all the way out and I didn't want to force them. Some perv would pay big money for this item. When I was working for Aunt Dot she'd shown me antique furniture that had hidden compartments. We both loved solving the puzzles of how to get them open.

I ran my fingers carefully over the cabinet's surface and felt a tiny bump on one side. It was the breast of one the painted women. I pressed it. A little click and the drawers slid out easily. But when I looked into the cavity I was really disappointed. No exotic treasure, just a gnarled lump of something gray, maybe tree roots or bone, surrounded by crumbled cardboard. I guess the cardboard had been holding it but had rotted away.

I reached in and pulled it out. It felt soft, more like skin than wood and almost felt warm. That was weird. It was definitely warm and getting warmer. It was also starting to glow. I might have made a surprised noise..."

"You probably screamed like a girl!"

"I made a MANLY noise and try to drop it... but I couldn't, my hands wouldn't open. The glowing grew stronger. I couldn't look away. It was a dull pulsating red, deep down amid the knotted coils.

All these powerful sexual images flooded my mind. They seemed like memories but I'd never done half these wild, weird things. Some I'd never even imaged. I was sweating bullets and extremely turned on. I had a massive hard on in my pants and I came, longer and harder than ever before in my life. In fact the climax continued until I passed out."

"Ewww!"

"Yeah I know. But it gets a lot worse. Do you want me to continue?"

"Absolutely. You got me totally hooked."

"When I came to I was lying on the basement floor. I had no idea how much time had passed but it turned out I'd been unconscious for nearly four hours. I was a bit stiff and sore from lying on concrete for all that time but otherwise OK. I looked around for the object, whatever it was, but it was gone... no sign of it at all. The only theory I could come up with was that it had melted or evaporated with the heat of my hands and had released some crazy chemicals into my system."

"Not very convincing."

"No... but it was the best I could do."

"That night I woke up around 2am in agony. My legs were killing me. Fortunately it didn't last all that long and eased off to a dull ache. I took some Advil and eventually got back to sleep.

When I woke in the morning I was feeling fine and I was also two inches taller. The mirror and the shower head seemed lower. My pants were definitely too short. I did the measuring thing... you know, book on the head, mark on the door frame. Either I'd gone completely mad or something impossible was happening.

My height wasn't the only change. My hair started growing back, thicker and shinier. My skin improved, bumps and lumps and wrinkles disappeared. And I started to feel far more energetic. I went for long walks then runs. The weight just started melting off. I hit the gym, first time in years. It was awesome. I was stronger and fitter than I've ever been. Hell I can bench over 800lbs."

"Bullshit!"

"Nope, honest to God true. I had to pull back a bit. People were starting to notice me on the machines, easily doing lots of reps with the full stack of weights."

"Have you had yourself checked out?"

"Yeah. I went to see my doctor for a check up. He couldn't find anything wrong. He said I was in great shape."

"You didn't tell him what you're telling me?"

"No way. I didn't want to be sent to a shrink... end up as a psych patient."

"I hear you. I'm having a hard time believing you and I'm your oldest friend. If I wasn't looking at the evidence I'd be calling the men in white coats myself."

I grinned. Telling Al my story was a huge relief. Under the rough humor was a friend who genuinely cared. I went to the bar and bought the next round. Time to see if he could cope with the really strange stuff.

"You ready for the rest of the story?"

"There's more?"

"I'm just getting to the interesting bit. This is where it gets pretty graphic... R rated... "

"Alright! I'm all ears."

"OK, but don't say I didn't warn you. The second morning, after the basement incident, I woke up with a large woody."

"As you do."

"Maybe you do. I hadn't had an erection that hard for a while so I took Billy Connolly's advice... "

"Never trust a fart... never waste an erection..."

"Exactly. So I brought myself off. Great climax, much more cum than usual..."

"Too much information bro! Do I have to hear this?"

"Sorry dude but it's important background. The thing is... after I came I didn't go down. I stayed hard. I brought myself off again... easily. Two great wanks in under ten minutes... I couldn't do that even when I was a horny teenager. That was when I discovered I could sort of feel my orgasm button."

Al spluttered on his beer. "Your what!?!"

"This is really hard to explain. Course there's no actual button... but it's like... in my head I can feel where to trigger an orgasm. I just have to... "press" on the place and wham... instant climax. I can make it fast, slow, light or intense.... total control."

"You have got to be shitting me!"

"No. I pushed myself to at least four orgasms before the novelty wore off a bit. But I was still rock hard. I thought I might be stuck with priapism..."

"Pria..whatsit?"

"Priapism... it's named after some Greek king... it means you stay hard pretty much permanently."

"That could be embarrassing."

"And painful. But luckily I was OK. I took a few deep breaths and relaxed. No more erection. It was like unclenching my fist. Again I could feel it... like I suddenly had a muscle down there that I could control. I'd tried clenching again and bam! Erection just like that. I tried clenching harder and my cock grew. I swear I pushed my penis to about a fourteen inches before I started to feel a bit lightheaded."

"So you're now hung like a horse?"

"If I want to be. But I'm not into fucking horses."

"Prove it! Lift this table. Put your giant cock where your mouth is. Ha! I suppose if it's that long you could."

I needed Al to believe but I sensed he was struggling. Our table was in a corner and there weren't many people in the bar. None of them could see under the table. I quickly unzipped my fly and clenched. My cock immediately leaped to attention. I pushed harder making it longer and thicker until it pressed up against the wood.

"Hold your beer." I warned and pushed hard a few times. I didn't lift the table but I certainly rocked it. Al bent down to take a look and sat back up, visibly shocked.

"Holy shit! So it's all true. I was trying to believe you... but that's... that's amazing... kind of obscene but amazing. So you can get hard whenever you want to, control the size of that monster and make yourself cum at will.... I think I hate you."

"There's more."

"More??? I need a stronger drink!"

"When I was working in the shop I felt a lot more relaxed and confident with the customers. We chatted more and I seemed to connect, especially with the women. I had some great conversations. I started to feel what interested them, what turned them on. I started to flirt a bit and man, it worked. That's when I discovered that I could sense their sexuality."

"Hey all of us straight guys find women sexy."

"No this is different. I've always found women sexy, of course... but now I feel their sexuality. Damn this is hard to explain! It's not something I can see, or smell or touch with my hands but it's there. I can sense it and I can touch it with my mind, manipulate it... make it get bigger, brighter, hotter... until the woman climaxes."

"You mean you can make a woman cum with your mind?"

"Yes... easily... for as long and powerfully as I want. You remember that corny old movie -- Barbarella?"

"The one with a very hot young Jane Fonda?"

"Right. There's a scene when the villain, Duran Duran has Jane in a sort of sexual stimulation device and as he plays it he drives her crazy with desire."

"Yeah I remember that... she's so hot she blows up the machine."

"Yep. And now I feel a bit like that Duran guy. I can play a woman like an organ....pleasure her in so many ways. I can take her to the brink of orgasm and hold her there as long as I want to then push her over the edge into as many mind blowing orgasms as I like."

" Now you're just boasting. How did you find all this out?"

"I was chatting with this really nice lady in the shop... forty something, attractive, intelligent. I guess we were flirting a bit. I could sense her getting turned on... so clearly."

"A sort of sexy spidey sense?"

I chuckled. "Maybe. Anyway her arousal was so real to me I sort of stroked it with my mind. Her reaction was obvious. It was like I had suddenly rubbed her clit. I stroked her sexuality a few more times, pressing a little harder and she came. Poor thing, she was so confused and embarrassed. I pretended that I was checking some items and hadn't noticed. She left quickly and hasn't been back since."

"Way to scare off your customers."

"Exactly and way to make a very nice lady feel mortified. I was determined not to do that again but on the other I had to find out what my new abilities could do, so I hired an escort."

"You dog!"

"Woof. It's something I've never done before or wanted to do but I figured a professional sex worker would be able handle whatever I could dish out."

"Hey what about our visit to the strip club on your 21st?"

"I haven't forgotten your bright idea. But that was only a lap dance. This was full on sex... incredibly full on as it turned out."

"Hold that thought. I've got to go and drain the python... or in your case the Loch Ness monster."

As Al headed to the men's room I thought about my "date" with Gisele. That's probably her working name. She's French, 25, with D cup breasts, long dark blonde hair and plenty of experience. That was important to me. I didn't want to prey on some inexperienced 18 year old, although I suppose anyone in that business gets a lot of experience in a short time.

I paid extra for the GFE (girl friend experience) and it was worth it. When we met at her apartment she welcomed me with a continental kiss on both cheeks. We drank some wine and chatted. She was friendly, vivacious and her accent was delightful. I told her it was my first time with an escort and she responded warmly. Soon we were kissing, something a lot of prostitutes don't do, according to Pretty Woman. She was only a tiny bit aroused so I gently massaged her sexuality. Her kissing became more enthusiastic and she kept kissing me as she undid my belt and pulled off pants.

I've haven't had a lot of blow jobs in my life. A few before I was married and few during. Rosemary was never keen to go down on me. Gisele's blow job was far and away the best I've ever had. I let my cock swell to a respectable seven inches. I didn't want to alarm her at this stage. Her skills were so good I didn't need to push my "orgasm button", I came quickly and naturally. Gisele might have been about to spit out my cum but when she tasted it in her mouth her eyes widened. She swallowed it all and returned to my cock to try to suck out more.

There was something I hadn't told Al, it was just too disgusting. My sperm now smelled and tasted absolutely amazing. A few days after my change started I was masturbating and as I'd made my cock over a foot long, when I came my cum shot up and hit me in the face. The smell was delicious and when I involuntarily licked my lips and tasted it I found it indescribably delicious. Probably addictive.

I gave myself another orgasm so that Gisele received another mouthful of my delectable sperm. She greedily sucked up every drop, savoring it her mouth before swallowing. Surprised and impressed that I was still hard she straddled me, skillfully rolled a condom over my erection and guided it into her warm, wet pussy. She looked so beautiful, sitting on top of me, her hair falling over her smooth bare shoulders, her large, soft, glorious breasts swaying as she ground her groin into mine.

Uncontrollable lust boiled up inside me. I grabbed Gisele's hips and started thrusting upwards with my hips, driving my cock powerfully into her pussy over and over again as the tame horse that she had been riding became a wild stallion. The feeling of her slick pussy squeezing my cock and the moaning, gasping sounds she made as she climaxed aroused me even more.

With almost no effort I lifted Gisele off my cock flipped her onto her back and slammed into her again even harder and faster. I expanded my cock until I could feel it hitting the back of her pussy and stretching the sides but I still grew it some more, pressing down hard on her sexuality, giving her orgasm after orgasm. Gisele's lovely body was covered in a sheen of sweat as she flopped around like a landed fish. I pushed her to a last intense climax and held her there until her eyes rolled back to show the whites and she passed out.

As my sexual frenzy rapidly dissipated, I felt terrible. For one terrible moment I thought I might have killed her or blown her mind but she regained consciousness moments later. Gisele laid there, still shaking with little orgasmic aftershocks, murmuring almost incoherent phrases in French. "Oh mon dieu, mon dieu." Was the only one I could understand. That's when it really hit home for me, I had supernatural powers, but not like a crime fighting superhero. I had almost godlike sexual powers, in fact I was becoming a sex god.

Gisele looked up at me with a mixture of confusion and fear in her eyes. I lay down beside her and gently cuddled her body, stroking her hair and kissing her lightly on the cheek and neck. Gradually she relaxed and after a while fell asleep. I left a generous tip on the bedside table and let myself out.

Al returned from the toilet and demanded to hear about my appointment with the hooker. I gave him the edited highlights but he couldn't understand why I felt so guilty.

"Bro... you gave her the ride of her life. She should have been paying you!"

"You didn't see how shattered she looked. Honestly I think if I'd pushed her any harder I might have done her body and brain some serious harm. Just imagine if you were driving your nice familiar family car and suddenly you found yourself in a Formula One race car doing 200 miles an hour."

"I see what you mean. It'd be a total freak out. But have you tried it again, to see if you could get more control?"

"Yeah I have. I sort of have to. I've got all this energy now. Before my sex drive was going into retirement but now it's stronger than ever. It demands satisfaction."

"So who have you done? How many?"

"Many. I've lost count. Most I picked up at clubs... girls with strong sexuality already stimulated... so I really didn't have to push them that far."

"And?"

"Yeah... it was usually good. I didn't lose it like I did with Gisele. I enjoyed it and I gave them the best sex they'll ever have..."

"Says he modestly."

"I'm not boasting.. well maybe I am... but it's true. When I left each one of them was amazed, and exhausted and totally satisfied."

"But you weren't?"

"Nope. They were nice enough girls but not overly burdened with brains. Most of them gave me their numbers but I really don't want to see any of them again."

"Not candidates for your debating team?"

"Not even close."

"If you want an intelligent woman you're looking in the wrong places."

"Yeah I know. Speaking of intelligence, I hooked up with Rosemary again."

"You're back with your ex?!?"

"No, it was only one night and definitely not a great success."

After the separation and divorce Rosemary and I had kept in touch. While our marriage was far from perfect, we managed the break up admirably with minimal recourse to lawyers and a fair, uncontested division of our goods. We were still on friendly terms but didn't see a lot of each other.

There was a reunion of our book club, a great little group, good friends, excellent wine and lively often hilarious discussions. I was keen to catch up with these people, some of whom I hadn't seen in ages. Naturally Rosemary was going and I offered to give her a ride as her place was on my way. Again I gave Al the condensed version.

12