Sex God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a fun evening. Of course I got all the comments about how good I looked and the questions about how I did it. I told them my usual lies... back treatment and workouts at the gym. All the women were turned on by me... and one of the guys."

"Hold on a sec." Al was pretending concern. "Are you telling me you can do this sexuality manipulation shit with men as well... says he backing rapidly towards the fire exit."

"Gay men definitely. I think it would be easier than with women. Straight men I don't know and I don't want to know. It would take a lot of pushing... so to speak. Not that I'd don't fancy you Al."

"OK... moving along. Back to you and Rosemary."

"Sure. I could tell that the new me was making her horny and I couldn't resist stroking her sexuality a bit..."

"Cut to chase bro."

"Well one thing led to another and after the reunion when I dropped her off, she invited me in for a nightcap. We were kissing as soon as we got inside... in bed and naked about five minutes after that."

"So how was it? Reignite any old flames?"

"No. It was a bit sad really and a bit strange... because it was all so familiar. I know Rosemary's body so well. I know exactly what she likes and I know how she cums. I was quite gentle with her. Stretched her a little bit... not too much... brought her to five or six orgasms. With Rosemary it's hard to tell... they sort of run together."

"Sounds as though it didn't do much for you."

"No not much. I know this is shallow and Rosemary's still an attractive woman but she's fifty nine and it shows. She's not in great shape especially compared to the girls I've been bonking lately."

"Be fair! You were in worse shape before... the thing happened. And the girls you've been with would be half Rosemary's age or less."

"True. It's not fair but that doesn't change how I feel. I'm still fond of her but there she was lying underneath me, with her big tits flopping about and her mouth open, gasping in another orgasm. I realized I really didn't love her any more. I didn't even want her or need her.

"So to misquote Meatloaf... zero out of three ain't good."

I had to laugh. "Trouble is, it wasn't funny. Rosemary had tears in her eyes when I left. She invited me to stay over and I made some excuse. I think she realized I wasn't interested anymore."

"And she'd had a taste of super Mike... so she knew what she was missing."

"Maybe. But I still felt like a real bastard. I honestly tried to make her feel good and ended up doing the opposite."

"Man up Mike. You're painting such a gloomy picture. Most guys would think you're the luckiest man in the world. You can have any woman you want. You could go to Hollywood and have your pick of the stars. You could fuck Meghan Fox!"

"Nah...not really a fan."

"You don't want Meghan Fox?!? Well how Angela? She's available now Brad's out of the picture."

"I've always fancied Halle Berry... or maybe Julia Roberts... and I wouldn't mind a close encounter with Salma Hayek."

"Yep, yep... I hear you. But Charlize Theron... how could you go past her?"

"Easily. Did you see her in Monster?"

We bantered a bit about our favorite stars but it was just empty guy talk.

"It'd never work. I'd have to go to Hollywood, somehow meet the star, get her alone, then what? Yes I could fuck her like she's never been fucked before... but what would that do to her relationships, her self esteem? And when you think about it, she's just another woman...OK more beautiful and talented than most but still just another human being with needs and feelings and problems...same as everyone else."

"You know what your problem is Mike? You're basically a decent guy. These abilities of yours would work better for a complete bastard who didn't think so much."

I considered what Al had said. He was right. This crazy development in my life would be a lot easier if I didn't have a conscience, but I do. Regardless of my powers I have to be able to live with myself.

"I think you're on to it. I mean I could seduce a completely faithful wife, fuck her thoroughly, give her untold pleasure but leave her with a mountain of guilt and maybe a broken marriage. I could have my pick of perfect, teen virgins, stroke their sexuality until they gladly gave themselves to me... but it would still be a kind of rape. I could probably use my abilities to become rich and famous, but I've got enough money and I certainly don't want to be hounded by the press and desperate women wherever I go. I can't even date a woman more than once without her become addicted to what I can do. Even if I could find a soul mate and we really clicked I wouldn't know whether she was falling in love with me or with my sexual skills. But I haven't told you about my worst experience."

"Lay it on me bro."

"A few weeks after my reunion with Rosemary I was feeling the pressure building up powerfully and I knew I had to have sex with a woman."

" Aunty palm and her five daughters not doing it for you?"

"No, jerking off only provided a little temporary relief. So I tried out a new night club... crowded, noisy, hugely overpriced drinks... pretty standard. I finally made it to the bar and found myself next to a gorgeous red head, green eyes, mid thirties, curvaceous. Her sexuality was off the charts. I barely had to stroke it at all.

She said her name was Alana and she seemed to know the club quite well. She dragged me out the back to a small empty office where we fucked on the desk, the couch, the wall, the desk chair...anywhere and everywhere."

"I get the picture... but I could cope with a bit more detail."

"Alana had pale skin, large, shapely breasts with long, responsive nipples which I worked with my fingers, tongue and teeth. I tell you, some women's sexuality's subtle and has to be coaxed into flame. Alana's was blazing from the moment we entered the room and began pulling off each others' clothes. I was able to expand my cock inside her to over ten inches without any problem. In fact she loved it.

It was great sex... sex with a tall, strong, mature woman who knew what she wanted and knew how to give pleasure as well. After my third climax and her... no I have no idea how many orgasms she'd had... but it was a lot... I though she could probably use a break. It turned out she didn't want to stop but thought I was finished so she went to her bag and found a couple of small pills. She swallowed one and popped one in my mouth. I thought about spitting it out but decided it was probably a harmless party pill and if was something stronger... like ecstasy... then she'd paid a lot for it and wasting it would be rude. Plus I've always been curious to see what E was like... so I swallowed it. Big mistake!

When the drug hit my system it was like thumping the NOS button on an overpowered muscle car. My libido went into overdrive and I couldn't control it. I told you that Alana was a big woman... well I picked her up like she weighed nothing, my arms supporting her thighs, my hands gripping her butt cheeks. I slammed my massive erection into her and starting driving it into her like a steel piston at the same time pushing her sexuality just as hard.

She started screaming so loud.. pleasure or terror I don't know which... two of the bouncers burst into the room. My sex drive hit them like a wave. They both tore off their clothes. One, big black guy moved up behind poor Alana and started to fuck her ass. The other headed back into the club. I left Alana, semi conscious on the couch with the first bouncer and also entered the main area, naked, with my huge cock rock hard and my libido raging.

Every time before this I pushed the sexuality of one woman at a time but on this crazy, rampant, drugged up high I was broadcasting arousal so powerfully that within a matter of minutes the whole crowded club was a seething mass of naked bodies. People were ripping each others' clothes off and fucking without any inhibitions whatsoever. It reminded me of the scenes on that laquered box in Aunty's basement except without the demons and animals."

"Sounds like you were the demon..."

"I guess I was. I'm not sure how many people I fucked that night, around forty maybe. At one stage I remember I had one girl on my face, one on my cock, I had my fingers in two different pussies and I think a couple of girls were bringing themselves off on my feet."

"Around 5am the drug was wearing off and I was able to bring my power under control. Nude bodies were heaped around everywhere."

"Not dead?!?"

"No... thank God... just exhausted. I managed to find some clothes... not mine... and I got the hell out of there."

"Well you sure gave them all a night to remember."

"And maybe some major guilt to cope with... not to mention STDs and unwanted pregnancies. Nobody was using protection, they were all too caught up in the orgy."

"Man, you always look at the dark side. Have you had yourself checked out? You probably won't catch anything from the foot sex but you never know."

"I went to the clinic last week and I'm fine. But there was one nasty surprise."

"Herpes, syphilis, crabs..."

"Nope... Just on the off chance I had them check my sperm. I'm not shooting blanks anymore."

"But you had the snip years ago."

"That's right but apparently when I went through my little change of life the process reversed my vasectomy, made me fertile again.. and how. My little soldiers are super active. The doctor said it's the highest sperm count he's ever seen."

"Oh shit."

"Oh shit is right. But at least I can control when I come."

"Unless someone slips you some E."

"No more clubs for me Al. Never again."

"So what are you going to do? From what you've told me you can't stop having sex... the pressure's too great... but there are so many pitfalls when you. I don't think I envy you as much as I did."

"Exactly... damned if I do and damned if I don't. What would you do Al... in my position?"

"Don't ask me. I'm still struggling to get my head around all this. You could become a sex therapist... or a male hooker... Let me think about it seriously for a few days. I'll get back to you."

"Thanks Al. It means a lot to be able to tell someone. Someone I trust. I know you won't spread it round."

"No I won't. Who's going to believe me anyway? I'll be thrown into the same rubber room as you."

With that parting shot Al left the pub. I wondered how he would cope with all I told him. I really hoped that I hadn't lost a good friend.

So that's the end of this story. I wish I could make it more conclusive. maybe finish with a clever or humorous twist, but my life goes on and I still don't know what I'm going to do with it. If you have any worthwhile suggestions please let me know. But please don't just write me off as a wimp who should quit whining and get screwing. Remember I'm not a mindless, immoral horn dog. I have a conscience. I don't want to hurt people. Plus I don't want to be stalked by the press and by hordes of women desperate for on going access to my sexual prowess. Maybe if I could find one wonderful woman, a soul mate struggling with nymphomania, I could settle down and enjoy my life, rather than being caught between lust and guilt, but it doesn't seem likely.

So while I now have the body and powers of a sex god you can take it from me that living with divinity isn't as much fun as you might imagine.

12